My Christmas Gift to Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chose white. A pair of six-inch heels, sheer stockings with lace at the thighs, a garter belt, a pair of crotchless panties, and a cupless corset that cinched my waist and made my 32Fs look even bigger. They rocketed from my chest like missiles.

I was dressing up as Daddy's virgin-slut tonight, so Lacey decided to do the opposite and be Daddy's little devil. She donned a sheer mesh pushup bra in red, a red thong, and black thigh-highs with black heels.

We sized each other up in the mirror. I was more interested in her body than I was in my own. She sensed as much, and pulled me into her arms. "How about a quick kissing practice?" she whispered. "To get you ready for Daddy?"

And so my busty older sister and I stood in front of the dresser and shared our first deep French kiss, running our hands intimately up and down each other's bodies. She squeezed my asscheeks as I fondled her breasts. She was an excellent kisser.

I can't believe I'm making out with my sister, I thought, and it was like she read my mind. "Oh, this is nothing," she whispered into my mouth. "Wait til you see what Daddy has us do to each other later," she said. I shivered and kept tongue-kissing my beautiful sister. I honestly couldn't wait to find out what Daddy wanted us to do together.

When we finally broke our kiss, Lacey produced a spool of thick red ribbon. She cut off a long length and turned me around, looping it around my waist and tying it in a bow at the small of my back.

I looked at myself backward in the mirror and realized what she'd done. I was wrapped up like a Christmas present, a bow right above my ass. I was about to give my father an early gift—my tight little virgin asshole. I'd never felt so nervous and excited at the same time.

Daddy was waiting for us in the living room, sitting naked on the sofa, his 10-inch monster already rock-hard in his hand. A fire roared before him and the Christmas tree twinkled. There was a fluffy white rug in front of the fireplace, and Daddy motioned for us to get comfortable on it.

"I sure do love my sweet daughters," he said. "Such good girls for Daddy. So much better for me than your mother ever was. You know why I cheated on her with that slutty big-titty secretary of mine? Because she wanted it up the ass. Your mother never did.

"Now, tell me, darlings. Do you want Daddy up the ass?"

Lacey nodded vehemently. "Yes, Daddy!" she exclaimed. "Always! It's all I think about!"

I nodded, too, although more modestly. Daddy smirked. "Good girls," he said, looking at me. "You're gonna get it, believe me. But first, I want to see my beautiful daughters make love to each other. Lacey, please lay your sister down on the rug and munch out her cunt for Daddy. She tastes divine, I know from eating her out last night. Make her honey drip for me."

My heart pounded in my chest as Lacey and I turned to each other. We leaned in toward one another and shared a passionate tongue kiss, both os us sighing lustily at the taste of the other's lips. Lacey kept her soft, wet tongue swirling with mine even as she pushed me gently onto my back. My bare breasts were high as a shelf because of the cupless corset, and once I was on my back, they shot straight up toward the ceiling, capped with my swollen, rosy-pink nipples.

Lacey began trailing soft kisses down my face and to my neck, then made her way to my large pointed breasts. She sucked and drooled on my nipples for several moments before continuing down to my abdomen, opening my legs with her body as she moved further and further south. I looked over at Daddy. He was slowly jerking off with one hand and holding up his camera phone with the other. He was filming us!

I let my legs fall open like I'd done for my father the previous night. My sister licked her way wetly around my hairless mons and outer labia, getting my snatch nice and slobbery. Then, before I even knew what was happening, she parted my inner labia and buried her face in my sopping wet twat. She found my clit immediately and swirled her tongue around it expertly, even better than Daddy had done. Then she began to suck on it softly, and I emitted a long groan. It felt like she was masturbating me with a stick of butter, it was so soft. Daddy's face had been stubbly and rough; Lacey's was like silk against my creamy, drooling cunt.

My older sister ate my snatch with a level of skill I'd never experienced before. She lapped and sucked on my needy little clit, sliding two of her slender fingers in and out of my twat. I came twice on her tongue, practically screaming her name, telling her I was a fucking dyke for her, that I was in love with her, that she was my hot, naughty sister and I couldn't wait to eat her cunt.

I looked at Daddy as I came the second time, and he was masturbating furiously, still filming. He was looking at the camera screen rather than at us, like he was watching a porn film of his own gorgeous daughters dyking out. "Now sixty-nine," he commanded.

So Lacey moved her body around and positioned her tight little twat right above my face. Her panties were soaked through. I inhaled hungrily, taking in her delicious scent, pulling her panties aside to expose her gorgeous slit.

Soon I was licking her out just like she was licking me. We sixty-nined for several minutes, savoring each other's pussies and moaning like whores, just like Daddy wanted. The room filled with a cacophany of wet licking and smacking and sucking noises.

It wasn't long before our tongues found their way into each other's buttholes.

Lacey was first, rimming me gently to begin, then tongue-fucking me passionately. I followed suit soon after and took my first taste of my sister's asshole. It was intoxicatingly delicious. I couldn't help but suck on her anus in between tongue insertions. I felt like such a naughty girl.


We made out with each other's bottoms, each groaning as we slobbered on the other's asshole, for what must've been a half hour. Then Daddy produced a lifelike rubber dildo and walked it over to Lacey. He spit all over it and handed it down to her. She promptly worked it inch-by-inch into my needy ass.

I screamed and let my face fall away from her butthole as she rammed the seven-inch rubber dong home. I tried to get away but she still had me locked in a sixty-nine. And she was on top.

I yelped in pain as my older sister buttfucked me thoroughly with the big dildo. She licked and munched on my cunt as she fucked my ass. I just kept screaming and blathering and taking the toy deep up my butt. Lacey knew exactly what she was doing. I wondered how many other girls she'd done this with.

Our father was still filming, only now he was moving in a circle around us, getting us from every angle. He held the camera with one hand and stroked his cock with the other one, occasionally reaching down to fondle his balls. He kept calling us his good, sweet little girls.

I didn't stop screaming until Daddy told Lacey to stop her assault on my butthole. I was momentarily relieved, until I realized he wasn't stopping because he was taking mercy on me. No, he told her to stop because it was his turn.

My father hauled me to my feet and pushed me to the couch, bending me over the armrest with my legs spread, pushing my face down into the cushion. Lacey remained on the floor, already plunging a different dildo in and out of her cunt as she watched our every move.

I listened as Daddy opened a container and something slopped out. Lube, I thought. He pulled on the bow Lacey had tied above my ass and I felt it fall away. Daddy was unwrapping his special gift.

"Merry Christmas to me," my father said thickly.

Daddy pressed the bulbous head of his monster dick against my little anus, then pushed his way past it. I screamed again, louder this time because he was bigger than the dildo, but my screams went unheeded. He just kept sliding that huge cock up my ass until I could feel his balls resting against my wet cunt.

Then the real pain started. My father began fucking my little ass in earnest. I thrashed and squirmed and begged him to stop, but my fighting just made him buttfuck me harder. "Got a little fight in you, yeah?" Daddy snarled. "Good. I like it when my sluts struggle."

My asshole kept stretching to accommodate my father's enormous prick, and after a few minutes, I felt some of the intense pain subside. I was getting used to it, relaxing into it as much as I could, as Daddy hammered away at my innocent ass. I bit my lip and waited for it to end.

Then, with a little pop, the pain slowly morphed into pure pleasure. I could feel Daddy's cock putting pressure on my g-spot as he fucked my ass. I didn't understand the mechanics of it, but I felt like I might cum again. Was that even possible?

I wanted to find out.

"Oh my God, Daddy. Yes," I gasped. "Fuck my ass, Daddy. Give it to me good. It feels good." Daddy responded by grunting like an animal and pounding my bottom even harder, his balls slapping against my swollen clit.

He groaned and I knew he was close. Then I felt my father blast a huge load of cum deep up my ass. He gripped my hips and pumped his shaft in and out as load after hot load of jizz coated my insides.

When he was done, he slapped me hard on the ass and barked at Lacey. "Get over here, slut. Eat my cum out of your sister's ass. Do it like your college tuition depends on it."

Lacey did as she was told, and it felt amazing. She was an expert at rimming and I wondered how many other people she'd done it to. Had she licked Daddy's asshole? Would Daddy be making me do that, too? I hoped so. I imagined cupping his balls while I licked out his butthole.

Lacey finished with a slurp and the three of us collapsed naked on the couch, Daddy between us. He put an arm around each of us and fondled our tits as he took turns kissing us deep. When Daddy's cock recovered and grew hard again, he pulled Lacey on top of him and brought her asshole down on his cock. I fingered myself as she squealed and rode him.

*****

We got snowed in that night. We never did get to go skiing on that trip. We did, however, find plenty of other things to do. Most of which included Daddy buttfucking my sister and me until we couldn't walk.

Who needs to walk when you have your strong daddy to carry you? It was a Christmas to remember.

12