My Colleague

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers

I gave her something more. Without her noticing what I was doing I started speeding up my taking of her. I started coming in harder and faster, and Leanne was breathing heavily, gasping really, as her body adapted and matched my pace.

It wasn't long before she was giving out little squeals as the tensions inside her started to build rapidly, piggy-backing onto her earlier climax and rising apace. Inexperienced, Leanne didn't know how to pace herself, and was throwing herself hard up against my cock, wanting to feel that shattering internal explosion again.

I was quite happy to help her out, even to tease one out of her before I was ready to come. My hand slipped between our bodies and a finger sought and found her clitoris. A single flick and Leanne was gone again.

This time when she came down she found that I was still moving easily inside her, happy for her, but now ready to take my own pleasure. She gave a little gasp and then she was moving in time with me. She was now very highly stimulated, and it wasn't going to take much for her to climax yet again. This time, however, I wanted to join in the fun.

I started hammering harder and faster than ever before, really pounding her pussy. Leanne was responding with enthusiasm, bucking up hard against me, more than willing to see what else was on the way.

Then I was gasping and starting those short hard strokes that presaged my climax and at the first explosion of my seed into her Leanne screamed and bucked hard beneath me, locking onto my cock and milking me dry.

The aftermath took a bit longer this time. Leanne was spent, and I felt as though I'd just run a hard race. We lay next to each other on the rug, just enjoying the heat from the fire and our general peacefulness. My hand rested on Leanne's breast, gently playing with it.

It was too damn bad that I had to go to work. I finally levered myself up and onto my feet, drawing Leanne up after me. I steered her down the hall to the bathroom and in to the shower. After the shower I patted her dry, finding that Leanne demanded the right to do the same. It seemed to me she took far too long patting some parts of me dry, giggling all the while.

Then it was back to the lounge room to dress. Heading for the car I asked her where she wanted to be dropped off.

"I might as well come into the office with you," she said, smiling demurely. "I received my letter of acceptance yesterday and I have an appointment with Human Resources this afternoon."

That didn't leave me much to say. I opened the door and she got in, and the way she managed to keep her face straight was a warning never to play poker with her.

Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers
12