My Coming Out - My Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spun around to face him. My hands went down around his hips and before he could react, I fell to my knees. I didn't give him a chance to protest. His big cock was once again fully erect. I thought to myself, "Doesn't this guy go limp for more than an hour?"

It didn't matter. I wrapped as much of my hand around the huge pole as I could and began to run my tongue over it. He gasped and tried to put his hand on the back of my head. I shook my head free and now grasped his big prick with my other hand. Now with both my hands on the big thing, I attempted to get as much of the head into my mouth as I could. As with the first time, my jaw ached from the attempt. However, unlike the first time, I now pulled my head back abruptly making a loud sucking noise. Again, Mike gasped from the sensation.

During the next few minutes I repeated the movements, over and over. Mike was now moaning loudly, "Oh YEAH, SUCK IT, SUCK IT!" He seemed to want to pull away, to reach down and take me like he had the three times before. I hung on for dear life. I was determined to at least bring him to the brink, if not send him over it. Suddenly, I felt his whole body shudder. I knew that his time was near. This time, when he reached down to jerk me to my feet, I didn't resist. I knew he couldn't last too much longer.

I stepped over to the back of the couch. However, this time I didn't bend all the way over the back. Instead, I put my hands on the back of the couch and with my feet spread as wide as possible, bent slightly over, and arched my back. Mike didn't have time to change my position. Stepping in quickly behind me, he inserted his now quivering pole into me in one motion, up to his big balls. I cried out as he entered me. The big pole was now beginning to hurt. This time though, Mike didn't have the chance to wear me out. With no more than one or two hurried strokes, he let loose, "Oh DAMN, DAMN YOU"RE GOOD!"

I held my position until I was sure he was finished. I smiled to myself, "Mission Accomplished!" After a few brief moments I felt Mike's cock growing limp. Finally, of its own accord, the big thing slipped out of me with its familiar slurping sound and an accompanying ooze of cream running down my thighs. I pushed myself up from the back of the couch and began to move toward the bed when the sight of my husband froze me in my tracks.

Gary was sitting on the edge of the bed stroking his impossibly stiff cock. The look in his eyes was clearly his "I want it and I want it NOW!" look.

I could only say to myself, "DAMN!" The soreness and chaffing in my pubs hadn't gotten any better, even with the abbreviated session that I had just had with Mike. I moved toward the bed. If I could just quickly get to my knees and get Gary's cock in my hands, maybe I could do to him what had gotten me over with Mike.

No such luck! In an instant, Gary had jumped up from the bed and grabbed me around my waist. With his cock bobbing and swaying the whole time, he forced me down onto the bed and spread my legs. As with the other times, the furthest thing from Gary's mind was anything resembling foreplay. As he was preparing to enter me, I couldn't help but think that just a few days before, I was the one wishing that he would just throw me on the bed and take me. What's that old saying, "Be careful what you wish for......?"

To tell you the absolute truth though, I wasn't really having any regrets. And, I certainly wasn't going to fight it, no matter what the minor discomfort was going to be for me. I lay back as he pushed himself on me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. With one savage movement, Gary thrust himself completely inside me. I yelped like a virgin. The soreness and chaffing were really beginning to take a toll. I attempted to wrap my legs tightly around Gary to perhaps limit his hard pounding motions. However, this just wouldn't work. Gary's strength, coupled with his outright horniness, completely overpowered me. In an act of total surrender, I completely opened my legs to give him all that he wanted.

I'm still not sure how I was able to have the earthquake-like orgasm that swept over me. By all rights, my soreness and chaffing should have relegated me to the position of laying there and waiting for Gary to get off. But that's certainly not what transpired. No more than a couple of minutes after Gary began his rough pounding of me, the familiar feelings began in my pelvic region. This time though, the soreness and chaffing seemed to somehow blend in with the dull ache I had experienced before and Gary's pounding cock was now causing all these sensations to come to a boil. I tightened my arms around Gary's neck and tried to pull my knees back further and spread my legs wider. Gary's strong rhythmic didn't waver.

And then it hit me. Washing over me like waves repeatedly hitting rocks on a beach the sensations completely took me over. I began to sob and kick my legs uncontrollably. I couldn't form the words to speak; not even Gary's name. All I could muster from my throat was something similar to the animal-like grunts and moans that I had heard from both Mike and Gary.

It was if I was at the top of the world; only this time I wasn't going to come down. It was both the most intense and the longest orgasm that I have ever experienced. I wasn't even conscious of the beginning of Gary's orgasm; I was so out of it. All that I can remember was his hands under my butt, roughly squeezing each cheek with every convulsion of his cock. Finally, he was motionless; lying heavily on top of me.

Finally, Gary rolled off me. I couldn't move a muscle. If the room had caught fire, I still don't think I could have gotten up. After a while, I put one arm under my head and looked up. Both Mike and Gary were standing there, looking down at me with big smiles on their faces.

"Hey Man", Mike told Gary, "If you ever get tired of her, let me know, will ya?"

"Not likely," was Gary's reply. We all laughed aloud.

Mike looked over at the clock. "I've got to be at the job site in a couple of hours", he said.

Both Gary and I nodded. Mike and Gary began to get dressed. I remained on the bed, still too tired to move.

When Mike was fully dressed, he came over and sat on the edge of the bed. "Well, Miss Lisa, it's been a real pleasure," he said, with that same crooked smile.

I smiled back, "Believe me, the pleasure was all mine." Again, all of us laughed. Mike bent down and gave me a tender goodbye kiss.

Going to the door, Mike and Gary shook hands. "You lucky bastard", Mike said to Gary. Once again, all of us broke out in laughter. Mike opened the door and stepped out.

Gary closed the door and came over to the bed. I looked down at the sheets. A huge (and I mean HUGE) wet spot marked the place where I had been lying. I looked up at Gary, "Honey, I have GOT to take a shower before we leave."

Gary smiled down at me, "I'll tell you what; let's go ahead and get home and I'll make you the best bubble bath that you've ever had."

Now, that was unusual! Gary had NEVER prepared a bubble bath for me! I quickly nodded my head and pushed myself up from the bed.

Since I only had three items of clothing on when I entered the room (and I kept my pumps on for the entire evening) getting dressed should have been easy. "Gary, honey, have you seen my panties?" I asked.

Gary shook his head and for the next couple of minutes we looked over the room and under the bed and couch. Suddenly, we looked at each other and broke out into gales of laughter. Mike had taken my panties as a souvenir!

"Well, I guess you could say he earned them!" laughed Gary. I nodded. Remembering how Mike's rough hands had made my pussy sopping wet, I knew that there was going to be more than a little of my "feminine essence" on them and that it would probably last for a long time. I thought to myself, "Boy, did he ever earn them!"

Retrieving my now-rumpled white dress from the end of the couch I walked, very gingerly, over to the mirror over the dresser. Looking back at me was a woman that I barely recognized. To be truthful, I looked like absolute hell! My "big hair" looked like it had been through a Georgia tornado. My mascara was a total mass and my lipstick was hopelessly smudged; what was left of it. Most of it had probably been left on the head of Mike's big cock, I thought to myself. I glanced at my knees and elbows. On them were large red blotches; "sheet burns" no doubt from Mike's hard pounding when I was playing "doggie".

Turning around, I looked at my butt. On each side were big red marks and on each cheek were accompanying marks (all of which eventually turned into bruises). There was no doubt about it; I had been ridden hard. I looked back at the bed. The wet spot had expanded to almost half of the surface. I shook my head pitying the maid who was going to have to take care of the mess. I hoped that the motel wouldn't bill Gary's credit card for a new mattress.

With a grimace I stepped into my dress and pulled it up, over my breasts. Gary, ever the dutiful husband, zipped me up with a quick kiss on the back of my neck. I started to try to brush my hair but it was simply too much of a disaster. I turned toward the door when I realized something was amiss. Looking down, I saw that a large rivulet of semen had passed my knee and was now well on the way to my ankle!

"Hey Baby, let's get going." said my total idiot husband, "Let's get home before the traffic starts to get bad." I glared at his back as he turned to the door, thinking to myself, "A typical man; you make the mess and then refuse to help clean it up!" I grabbed a tissue from the box on the dresser and wiped up the semen that was running down my leg. Then, after grabbing four or five more tissues from the box, I lifted the front of my dress and hurriedly jammed them into my crotch, hoping that this would hold me until I arrived home.

Stepping out into the bright sunlight, I hurriedly put my sunglasses on. I looked at the adjoining rooms on both sides. Had there been anyone in those rooms last night? If so, it was impossible that they had not heard my moans, cries, and squeals. I imagined that, from each window of the motel, people were now peering out to get a glimpse of the crazy woman that had her brains screwed out the night before.

The short walk to the car was the longest that I have ever experienced. I held my head down the entire time, trying to keep anyone from getting a look at my face. I had started out walking pigeon-toed, trying to keep the tissues in their place between my legs. However, about halfway to the car, the soreness and chaffing in my "nether regions" got to the point that I involuntarily began my "cowgirl" walk.

Finally, after an eternity, we finally reached the car. I reached for the door handle and to my absolute horror the tissues came loose, falling out of my dress and hitting the asphalt with a soft splattering noise. I was totally mortified. Keeping my head firmly down, I opened the car door and in one motion threw the wad of thoroughly soaked tissues behind the front seat and jumped into the car.

Gary, leisurely and blissfully unconcerned, sat down behind the wheel. "Well Baby, are you ready to go?" he inquired. Saying nothing, I nodded. Gary wheeled the car out of the parking lot (I was studiously keeping my head down) and paused before he moved out into the street. He put his hand on my knee and pushed his hand up to my thigh (taking my dress with it).

"You know something, honey?" he smiled, "Last night you were FANTASTIC! No, you were TOTALLY awesome!" I looked over at him; then I looked up at the reflection in the mirror of the visor. Looking back at me was the same wild-haired woman. Only this time, she had an unmistakable smirk on her face. I think that smirk stayed there for the entire trip home!

During the 50 minute trip home, I looked over at my husband several times and saw that he was looking at me out of the corner of his eye and smiling. We spoke very little. He left his hand on my thigh most of the trip which paid an unexpected dividend. My upraised dress had allowed the cool breeze coming from the AC to blow up between my legs. This, for some reason, seemed to smooth the incessant chaffing in my vaginal region.

Finally, we reached our home. I was never so grateful for the garage door opener. If any of our busybody neighbors had seen my "cowgirl" walk into our house, the tongues would have promptly started wagging. When the door came down behind us, I opened the door and got out. Looking back I saw that there was a fairly large wet spot on the place I had been sitting. Reaching back to my butt, I was again mortified to find another gigantic wet spot in my beautiful white dress. I shook my head and reasoned that I was going to have to find a dry cleaner far from our home. And, I was going to make sure that they didn't speak English.

Gary was as good as his word. I can't remember when I've ever had a better bubble bath. I absolutely luxuriated in it for nearly two hours. The day went by in a delightful haze. I took a quick nap and worked for the rest of the day on my Sunday School lesson for the next day. Gary cooked an absolutely superb meal for us on the grill and we watched TV until it was time for bed.

Gary was already in bed when I turned the lights off and lay down. For a couple of minutes I was motionless; halfway hoping that Gary would just go to sleep. I was apprehensive for a reason. Midway through my bubble bath, I had decided that a "cleanout" was completely in order.

However, when I inserted the slender nozzle of my douche inside my labia, I was totally dismayed to find that it felt like a large cucumber! The chaffing was driving me absolutely bonkers! I did manage to give myself a thorough cleaning out but realized that I had a definite problem. I finally figured out what I was going to do but realized that it would be best if I waited for Gary to make his move.

Again, I didn't have to wait long. I was lying with my back to Gary when he began to nuzzle the back of my neck. Accompanying this was the sensation of a large, stiff object poking against my bottom.

I murmured, with mock sarcasm, "Don't you ever get enough?"

"You know I'll never get enough of you." came his reply. I reached down, between us, and gently began to massage his already stiff prick.

"Gary, Honey," I said softly, still moving my hand back and forth over him, "How would you like to do me in the butt tonight?"

Gary tightened, "Are you kidding? I mean, you know I'd like that!"

I have to be honest. Getting it up my butt has just never been my favorite thing. It's not that I HATE it; it's just not as high up on my list as a lot of other things. On occasion, I have let guys screw me in my butt, however, those occasions have been few and far between. In fact, I don't think that Gary had screwed me back there for three or four months.

However, this was an exception. Because of my soreness and chaffing, I knew that I had to fall back to a "Plan B". The episode with my douche and my sudden need for a pillow to sit on had convinced me that I needed to, shall we say, "think outside the box" (no pun intended).

At any rate, Gary didn't need to be asked twice. Reaching over me, into the drawer of our nightstand, he came out with a tube of KY. I moved to the center of the bed and went into a position on my elbows and knees. Gary moved his finger down my crack until he found my tight little backdoor. Gently, almost tenderly, massaging it, he spread a heavy blob of KY on my opening. Putting another blob on his index finger he gently inserted it into me. I visibly moved away from the touch but braced myself saying all the while, under my breath, "Relax, Relax, Relax."

Gary put yet another dollop of KY on his finger and again pushed his finger inside me. This time, I didn't move away; instead, I moved my bottom toward Gary as if to let him know that I was ready.

Now, I moved my elbows and dropped my shoulders until they were flat on the mattress. My butt was now high in the air; ripe for my husband's taking. Gary stepped in and placed a hand between my thighs. I obediently spread my legs, totally exposing my anal opening to him.

Gary leaned in and placed the head of his cock against the opening. I kept chanting my silent mantra, "Relax, Relax, Relax." With a short, strong push, Gary squeezed the cock head inside me. I grunted aloud, "Easy baby, easy, easy...." Gary paused, letting me get accustomed to the unfamiliar sensation. Finally, almost imperceptibly, he began to slowly move his cock back and forth, inserting a bit more with each slow, steady stroke.

I was again experiencing the sensation of being completely filled. And, while it didn't really hurt, I can't say that it was completely pleasurable. It was just a feeling of being stuffed. Finally, with a short push, Gary was completely inside me. He didn't immediately move; again he was allowing me to get accustomed to the new feeling.

For my part, there were waves of sensations that I was trying to process. On one hand, I wasn't really sure that I was enjoying that seven inches of flesh that was firmly lodged in my back door but on the other hand, I couldn't deny that the feeling of this big intruder wasn't all that bad.

Then Gary began his longer back-and-forth movements and the scales were starting to tip in the direction of pleasure. I can't deny it; each time that Gary withdrew a few inches of his swollen cock, it felt like a bowel movement; only a thousand times better. Then, when he would push it back in, the "filled up" feelings became better and better. I thought of how it would probably be feeling if Gary were taking me from the front. With a silent shrug, I thought to myself, THIS is much better!

Putting this into perspective, I began to feel better and better about the screwing that Gary was giving me. There was no way that I was going to have an orgasm (what woman could in this position?) However, for some strange reason, knowing this gave me a weird sense of freedom; a feeling that now I controlled the situation. I know this sounds really strange. Here I am, in one of the most submissive positions that a woman can be in and I'M feeling like I'm in control! Just how weird is that?

Gary continued his pumping of my butt. With every faint slap of his thighs against my butt came a grunt from me, "Yeah Baby, That's right, Yeah, Go Ahead, Go Ahead." Suddenly, I remembered something I had read in some porno book (that purported to be a "sex manual") that I had read in High School (of all places).

"Well.", I said to myself, "This is as good as a spot to try it as I'll ever find." I waited until Gary's motion had put himself completely inside me. Before he had an opportunity to begin his "out" motion, I suddenly squeezed hard with my anal muscles.

The reaction was immediate, "Oh Shit, Honey! Oh GOD!"

I smiled broadly in the dark. "Hmm," I said to myself, "I think I'll mark this for future reference." Gary's movements quickened. Now, his breathing labored; his grip on the sides of my hips tightened. I knew that his finish was going to be in seconds. "Wait, wait, wait,", I said to myself, "Almost, almost..."

Now Gary was at the edge, one hard thrust, then two. Then I felt his first convulsion. NOW! With every muscle in my body and every muscle I could muster in my rectum, I clamped down on Gary's convulsing prick.

His reaction was thunderous, "OH SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! OH MY GREAT GOD ALMIGHTY! OH SHIT!" He continued his gasping and moaning even after his orgasm ended. Gradually, I felt his cock growing limp inside me.

Again, I smiled and said to myself, "Well, dear hubby, how did you like THAT?"

Now, it was Gary's turn to be as limp as a dish rag. Without a word, he withdrew from me with another barely perceptible slurping noise. In a matter of seconds he was sleeping soundly, his arm wrapped around me. In the darkness my smile continued.