My Concubines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, over a delightful breakfast prepared by the girls, we had a family meeting. I explained the situation to Lynn.

"In China, girls are brought up to want home and family. Even those trained as concubines have this longing in them and Min Li has reached a point in her life where that longing has become stronger than she can suppress. Traditionally, she would have been long married by now. Her family would have chosen a husband for her and she would be raising her family instead of being here with us. Because of her concubine training, she would have married well, a businessman of some sort who would have taken excellent care of her" I began to explain.

"Because she chose a more independent path, she is here with us. However, the time has come to find her a husband so she may fulfill what she feels in her heart. We talked a bit last night after we got home and she wishes me to stand in for her family as there is little of it left in China and she is now a permanent resident here in the U.S. and wishes to raise her children here. That is right, I said "children, because today's China has a "one child " policy and our dear Min Li wishes to have several children. So I will be searching for an appropriate husband for her."

I continued, "As far as a dowry, you know like yourself Lynn, that Min Li has received a very generous stipend each month, for longer than you have as she was here for quite a while longer, and she has invested very wisely. When she leaves this household, she will leave as quite a wealthy woman, whether she chooses to work or not. She does not need a man to support her. "

"It might seem sensible, since I have many contacts in China to look there, however since Min Li wishes to stay in the U.S., I will make use of the many online dating services as a starting place. Ideally, I will search for an enterprising young Chinese man, however I would not rule out a non-Chinese if he has the background and education that Min Li would need for a life partner. Because she is so talented and intelligent, she will need someone who can stimulate her mind as well as her body. It will be a difficult search; however, I will not give up until I find the perfect match for my girl. I want you, Lynn, to help me find such a man".

"I will help you Sir, if I may." Lynn said quietly, "and If you don't mind Min Li. I feel like your real sister and I too only want the best for you. I will miss you horribly. Sir, I intend to stay with you also if it is your will. I do not want babies, or another marriage. I am not built that way. I have never been happier than I am now, and it has nothing to do with the stipend or benefits."

"I know my sweet Lynn." I replied gently, stroking her hair. "You will remain with me if you wish. Our original agreement will stand, your stipend and all benefits will continue so that if or when something happens to me, you will also be a wealthy woman. Do not stress my sweet girl, we will miss Min Li, but we will find someone to fulfill her fondest dreams."

After several months of intense searching, I found a Chinese-born man who had become a naturalized US citizen. He was 2 years older than Min Li and had graduated with a PhD in Nuclear Engineering, after which he had become a Research Officer in a start-up company working on the new generation LIFTR nuclear reactors – technology that would provide the world, with limitless, clean, safe, cheap electrical energy for billions of years to come using abundant Thorium as fuel. Like most noteworthy scientists, her was very interested in all types of music, art and staying physically fit.

Postscript:

I set up an initial meeting with him, and being Chinese and understanding the ancient concubine culture, he was honored that I was considering him to be the wife for my dear Min Li. I think he rather liked the formality of my selection process. I grilled the eager young man and did extensive background checks and everything pointed to him being the perfect match. Only at that point did I allow Min Li to meet him, supervised at first. Then beginning the courting process as is done in traditional Chinese culture. After the approved time, they were married.

It was odd having Min Li move out, and many tears were shed all around the day she left. (Which had been quite some time before her actual marriage). However, Lynn and I adjusted and continued to play vigorously, experiment and find new ways of delighting one another, which brought us closer together than ever before.

Ten months after Min Li's marriage, we made a special visit to her and her husband in their home, bearing gifts for the new baby, a girl, which she had named Lynn. Min Li presented her to us, her eyes shining in a way I had never seen before. The couple stood there, arms around each other as we admired their baby born of more love and caring than she would ever know about. Over the years, Lynn and I stayed together, and we continued to have a wonderful friendship with Min Li and her family. At the time of this writing, they have three children, little Lynn, the oldest and two boys, one of whom is named after me, and Min Li is never happier than when she is chasing one or the other down, or holding them in her arms.

To everything there is a season, and life is good.