My Cousin & Her Granddaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana had a ready reply. "In the past I've talked to Jill's psychologist extensively. She is an Asperger's expert and assures me that those with Asperger's have the same range of sexuality as people in the general population. She thinks that Jill can have a normal sex life once she gets over the first intimacy hurdle. I cannot believe the way that she has responded to you, and unless you help it may be years before I find someone else who can help her."

Still stunned I finally replied "But how will she react?"

Dana took a deep breath and said "Yesterday at the cemetery I told her that you were someone I wanted her to have a sexual experience with, and told her exactly what you would do. Please help."

I would like to say that my response was altruistic, totally motivated by a desire to help Jill and Dana. But that would be a gross lie. Perhaps the only person on earth I wanted to have sex with more than Dana was Jill. "Yes, if you really want me to," I said, trying to sound as earnest and calm as possible, while the very thought of seeing Jill - a young more buxom version of Dana - naked almost hijacked my entire brain.

Dana called Jill, gave me detailed instructions, called a cab to take her home, and sent me on my way with a long lip-lock and a sincere "Thank you. Be very gentle with her. If you succeed I'll fuck you anytime, anywhere, anyhow you want." I never had a halftime talk in a football game that came 1/100th as close to motivating me as that one sentence did!

As instructed I picked Jill up at her house. She seemed truly glad to see me and with small suitcase in hand said "Maddy, grandma said that you would take me to the museum, planetarium, and horse show the next few days, and that I needed some changes of clothes." She was smiling, but of course not meeting my stare.

"We're on our way" I replied.

The details of the day are too boring to relate. Suffice it to say that we held hands as much as possible, went to several places and events that she was interested in, and she amazed me with her in-depth knowledge, exposing the genius that Dana had indicated. We had a nice dinner, a walk on the beach, and then I said "Jill, I want to take you back to my hotel room now, and I would like to have sex with you. Are you okay with that?"

She vigorously nodded her head "Yes" while looking down at her shoes, and we walked to the hotel.

In my room I proceeded exactly as instructed by Dana. I caressed Jill's hair with one hand while holding her hand with the other. Then I gently undid her skirt and as it dropped to the floor I said "If at any time you want me to stop, just say 'Stop' and I will immediately." She nodded her head that she understood as she looked at her skirt on the floor. I then got on my knees and removed her panties. Her lower body appeared exactly like Dana's except that she was not shaved, and her clit was so large that at first I almost didn't know what it was. She had other "downtown" surprises for me too.

After assuring her that she was beautiful, I stood up and unbuttoned her top, removed it, and then gently and slowly took off her bra. Luckily she was not looking at my face when her breasts popped out because she would have been scared by my involuntary eyeball bulging!

Jill has puffies! I had never seen real puffies, but on porn sites had seen some. For those of you not familiar with this jargon, puffies are almost perfectly cone-shaped erect tits with extremely large areola and long nipples. But Jill's were larger than any I had ever seen on any website. I couldn't take my eyes off those magnificent superstructures, and though almost tongue-tied, I had to proceed as instructed by Dana.

"Jill now would you like to take my clothes off?" She nodded "Yes," and clumsily pulled my polo shirt over my head, haltingly undid my belt and zipper, and pulled down my pants and boxers. At each stage I said "Thank you Jill, that's real nice" although I wanted to yell "hurry up I'm about to explode". She had some trouble getting my boxers down over my erect member, which appeared to be almost twice the six inches long and five inches in circumference that I knew that it was, and when it popped out it momentarily startled her. I put my hands on her shoulders and said "It's all right, that is how it is supposed to look when there is a beautiful woman nearby." While she never had stared into both of my face's eyes, I noticed that she had no problem in staring at my Johnson's one eye.

Continuing to follow my instructions to a T, I told Jill that I was going to lay her down on the bed and put my mouth on her crotch. I asked her if that was okay, to which she nodded "Yes," and then I asked her if she would like to have my penis in her mouth at the same time. She again nodded "Yes," this time even more enthusiastically.

I 69nd her and gently licked and fingered her Dana-like pussy lips and enormous clit. She had trouble putting my dick into her mouth and yanked on it and my balls more than I would have liked, but I was not about to correct her for fear that it would destroy the mood. After I fingered and licked her for about ten minutes, however, she was totally orgasmic and couldn't have held onto my dick even if she wanted to. As with Dana, I found a G-spot, and instead of briskly rubbing it like I did Dana's, I gently rubbed it. She yelled and moaned with pure joy, and it seemed that this was everything that she had ever imagined it could be.

After she went limp from orgasmic exhaustion, I turned my attention to those spectacular tits. I sucked and licked them with as much vigor as I dared without taking the chance of scaring her. God, I could have done that all night. But now it was time for her first sexual intercourse. I said to her "Now Jill, I am going to put you on your hands and knees and push my penis into your vagina, okay?" Then the most remarkable thing happened. She opened her big brown eyes, actually stared lovingly into mine, and said "Yes Maddy, please fuck me. I want it so badly."

Whoa! Her looking directly into my eyes was itself so remarkable and sexy that I almost forgot those miraculous tits. But I quickly recovered, gently turned her on her hands and knees, and then went to stick my dick between her swollen cunt lips. It was time for another surprise.

Although I hadn't noticed it while finding her G-spot, I suddenly realized that not only was her lower half different than Dana's because of her pussy hair and larger clit, but her cunt was tighter than I could possibly have imagined. Not to be deterred, I wiped up some of the sweat from my body and some of the juices outside of her cunt, lubricated the head of my dick with them, and tried again. Though difficult, and slow, I penetrated her and since Dana had advised me that Jill's hymen had been broken by horseback riding, I was pleased that though my dick completely filled her vagina, she shouldn't experience any significant pain or bleeding.

Jill uttered the sweetest moans that I have ever heard, live or on tape, as I gently thrust and retracted my dick from that delicious organ. Suddenly she said "Stop".

I immediately did, withdrawing my pulsating member immediately even though it hurt to do so, and asked "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she said, "I just wanted to be sure that you would stop if I asked you to. Now please fuck me more, and this time harder."

I took this order as outranking Dana's admonition to be gentle, reinserted by dick and pounded her good while gently rubbing my palms on those seemingly meter-long nipples. The load I spewed was - unbelievably - even larger than what I pumped into Dana, and it had almost nowhere to go in her filled vagina. Also for the first time in my life I had fucked a "squirter." She filled her cunt way beyond capacity so that the fluids leaked out and the surrounding sheets became wet with a mixture of our cums and her Skeen's gland excretions. With a yelp of joy she collapsed onto the bed.

I stayed inside her, pulsating out more cum from time to time, for the next fifteen minutes while sniffing what she squirted onto the wet sheets. Then I withdrew and lay next to her, face-to-face, with my arms around her glistening body. Again she looked me directly in the eyes and asked "Did I do Okay?"

Trying to put it in terms that she would readily understand, I replied, "You did Okay to the 100th power." She smiled broadly while still gazing into my eyes, then closed hers, and fell asleep. Though completely drained I didn't want to fall asleep; I wanted to suck those unique knockers since I would never find the like again in this world. I gently sucked for a good half hour before I too fell asleep.

The next two days we followed Dana's script again. We went to places Jill loved, had lunch and dinner at romantic locations, walked the beach, and then went back to my room, where fortunately the cum-stained sheets had been changed. The second day was the same as the first only instead of doggy style she was on top, allowing me greater access to those geological wonders on her chest. She also squirted even more than the day before. The third day was a repeat only missionary instead of doggy style, again with an even larger volume of squirting.

On Tuesday morning I dropped Jill off at work, with a gentle kiss on her cheek, and told her that she was the sexiest woman in the world. The smile that came over her face was probably the biggest in Asperger's history, and she again looked me straight in the eyes and said "You've changed my life forever," then quickly exited. I watched her perfect ass bounce until it disappeared into her workplace, and with a sigh went back to my hotel, and collapsed on a lounge chair at the pool with a feeling of warmth and satisfaction that seemed to last forever.

I got a call from Dana about nine that night. I was leaving the next day to go back East. She was giddy and said that she had to come over to talk to me. I said "Okay, but don't think that I'm going to fuck you because my dick and balls are so sore that I feel like I've been horseback riding for five days straight - which I almost actually have been." She laughed and said she would be right over.

When I opened the door in response to a playful knock, there was a beaming Dana. She looked even more beautiful and sexy than the last time that I saw her. She planted a big sloppy kiss on me, then came in and sat on the bed. She actually gushed her news.

Dana had had a long face-to-face talk with Jill and for the first time in her life Jill didn't appear to have most of the classic Asperger's idiosyncrasies. Dana gave me all the credit, said she would make good on her promise when my dick and balls recovered, handed me a 9 x 12 inch envelope, and rushed out.

When I opened the envelope inside I found separate photos of both Dana and Jill completely naked in various poses, including some focusing on Jill's unforgettable puffies and Dana's gorgeous pussy lips. These were going into my home safe, only to be removed for masturbation when my wife was out of town.

--------

Fast forward thirteen months. Jill sent me a letter, enclosing a photo of her with an arm around a tall handsome young man and a smile on her face looking right into the camera, with this note: "I am having a great sex life. I will never forget you, nor can I thank you enough."

The letter arrived by personal courier via Dana. We fucked our brains out for six days straight, and despite our ages two or three times a day, while my wife was out of town. We fucked in every position and location imaginable, until neither of us could walk properly.

Fantasy fulfilled in spades!

12