My Cousin Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa was a mess, with shiny semen smeared all over her stomach, left tit, neck and face. Her shirt was bunched up under her armpits and necklaces entwined in her tangled bra. But what a beautiful mess. She was breathing hard, her flat tan stomach rose and fell quickly. My cousin was smiling and no longer resisting my attempts to remove her panties. I looked at her and those brown nipples were calling to me as was the forbidden flesh between her legs. I pulled the panties completely off and tossed them across the room and crawled up her body. The scent of the semen was intense, but it was worth it as my tongue made contact with an upright solid nipple. I felt her hand on the back of my head. She pushed down and I sucked as hard as I could on them alternately until she was squirming and moaning below me. I fondled each one and tugged and twisted hard, repeating it several times at her requests of 'again'. Soon I crawled backwards and lowered my face between her legs.

My cousin responded by spreading her tan thighs, giving me a perfect view of everything in the softly lit room. She had large outer lips the color of a slice of red grapefruit. Together, they were shaped like a single small banana with a slit lengthwise. Her bush was trimmed into a narrow patch to match the high cut legs of her bikinis. Small bumps from razor burn surrounded the whole area. Her essence drifted into my nostrils. Those large labia, evidently the reason for the many 'camel toe' views I had been treated to over the years, parted easily as I dove in, tongue extended, for my first taste of a woman. I was surprised by how pleasant and yet primal the salty sensation was. I had no idea exactly what I was doing, but her hand holding my head and her shouts of "Eat it!" and "Eat that pussy!" certainly encouraged me. I was surprised how the pubic hairs tickled my nose. I felt my dick hardening once again but she suddenly pushed me away. It was time. I sat up as a terrible thought occurred to me. I had no condoms, and I wasn't sure how to tell her.

Melissa spun around onto her stomach and once again her mouth was on my dick, noisily making it hard as a rock once again. I enjoyed the view of her shapely ass with its angular tan lines as her head bobbed up and down. She pulled away and quickly turned back over, her legs airborne.

"Fuck me Johnny! Fuck me hard!" She said. I was surprised to hear the pleading in her tone, another first for the night.

"What about a rubber?" I asked.

"No. I'm on B.C. Now shove that God damn cock in my pussy!" She said loudly. For a brief second I thought if anyone was listening through the wall they were getting the show of a lifetime.

"Huh? Whadda you want?" I asked, just to tease her, something that I hadn't thought of until that moment.

"Fuck me Goddamn it Johhny! You shithead!" She wailed as she spread her legs an amazing distance apart, causing her labia to spread, revealing a smooth, glistening pink pair of inner lips. "Come on cousin John Boy! Fuck me like redneck trailer trash!" She bucked up and down on the bed.

Deciding that was enough suspense, I slowly slid my meat between her red lips and beyond the pink flesh and thrust forward. We both moaned loudly as I began to copulate with my cousin. That slick, hot snatch was phenomenally better without a rubber. I pumped as hard as I could, encouraged by her cussing and moaning. At one point we made a slapping noise as our bodies collided. After several minutes, she guided me off and got on top herself, facing me. She straddled me and slapped and rubbed my dick against her crotch for almost a minute, stroking it as she went. Her pointed breasts hung downward and jiggled slightly as she moved, inviting me to yank on them once again. My thumbs and forefingers stayed busy twisting and pulling both tits. Soon she was grunting, shuddering and breathing erratically, apparently having an orgasm, the first female climax I had witnessed. She calmed down and I was getting close to shooting again, and grabbed her hand before she slid my dick back in. Melissa leaned down, rubbed herself between her legs with one hand, balanced on the other, and frantically sucked until I came, my hips jolting into the air. The semen that didn't drain from her lips in long strings created a large puddle on my stomach. I stuck two fingers in it and offered it to her as she rubbed her crotch. She seemed to be in her own little world as she sucked on my fingers for several minutes and came repeatedly, with guttural vocal tones and gasps.

I awoke the next morning to an empty bed, but the tangled sheets, half empty whiskey bottle, and clothes strewn about meant that it was no dream, I had fucked my cousin. It was something I had fantasized about for years. I thought about all those times watching her in a bikini, little shorts, or tight jeans and a thin t-shirt, unable to restrain those protruding nipples. It was better than I ever imagined. Soon she emerged from the bathroom, freshly showered, in a towel, brushing her teeth. My head pounded as I staggered into the bathroom, my bladder aching. I stood at the toilet and lifted the seat to relieve myself as she rinsed out her toothbrush. I didn't think she would care if I went in her presence, since she had watched me pee in the woods many times before. As I sighed in relief, she reached from behind me and yanked on my wrist, causing piss to fly in all directions including my legs. She laughed loudly and ran as I renewed my aim at the bowl. This juvenile act would set the tone for most of the day ahead. I told her next time I would aim for her.

"Go ahead!" She said with a laugh.

She had told her parents the reason for this trip was to get admissions information on colleges in the area, even though she would have to go to community college first due to her grades. There were several schools within an hour's drive. So after breakfast we hit the road on a beautiful warm fall day. Melissa wore a dark blue tennis shirt, long khaki shorts, docksiders, and of course all her jewelry, apparently to hint there was a wild side under the preppy clothes. After going to a couple schools, and getting brochures and catalogs, the road trip got a little old. In between there were plenty of underwear elastic snaps, belching contests, and games of 'pull my finger', which were not very effective in an open convertible. We took a turn into a National Forest to take in some scenery, or so she said. I figured she had something else in mind. Melissa parked at a small picnic area and we finished our drive-through hamburgers as she announced we were going for a walk. I noticed she stuffed a huge handful of napkins from the burger joint in her purse as we put the top up and locked the car. It was fall, but the underbrush was still pretty dense as we made our way into the woods. We got to a secluded spot by a dry stream bed that had a few rocks big enough to sit on. We smoked some joints and made out, less frantically than before. I rubbed her breasts over her tennis shirt and fingered those perky nipples. Soon Melissa dropped to her knees, yanked my pants off and was sucking my dick as I took my shirt off and talked about us getting caught by our family, which seemed to feed her lust. At one point she had me put one foot up on a rock so she could lick and suck on my hairy nuts, and she worked her way toward the back and I jolted slightly as I felt a ticklish sensation. I realized her tongue was probing my anus. I heard her laugh at my reaction, then she worked her way out from between my legs.

As my cock stood at attention, she stood and stripped naked, tossing her clothes on branches. I slid down so she could sit on my face, but she spun around and bent over, her terrific gymnast's ass was grinding into my nose. So I licked her pussy like crazy, probing between those red lips, as she moaned, her hands grabbing her ankles. I occasionally stroked my meat with one hand as my other hand reached out to squeeze her chunky nipples. Then I reached up to massage her round cheeks and smack them lightly, something she seemed to like.

"Your turn Johnny!" She said, breathing hard. "Lick my asshole!" I winced as I brought my tongue up to her reddish, puckered hole. After realizing it didn't really taste like anything, since my mouth was coated with pussy juice, I glazed her ass crack up and down and forced my tongue as far as I could into her flexing aperture. My cousin then lowered herself and straddled me, still facing away. Melissa grabbed my cock, slid it in her soaked pussy and rode it frantically. She cussed and grunted as she rubbed her clit for several minutes, then pulled up and made her next request.

"I wanna try something else new," she said, smiling as she stood, turned around and looked at me. "I saved this just for you, 'cuz I wanted you to be the first to do it to me. I thought of this last year, but there was no way to get you alone until you were at school. I had to wait a few weeks so our parents wouldn't get suspicious."

"Okay." I said bravely, hiding my ignorance. I wasn't sure what she had saved. My cousin then stepped over to her purse, and pulled out a tube of lubricant. She grinned as she squeezed some out on her finger, and reached behind around behind her.

Still sitting on the rock, my dick stayed hard as I thought about her fingering her own ass. She stepped over to me, knelt down and sucked me for a few minutes, then after I licked and nibbled on her tits for minute, she spun around and straddled me. Melissa grabbed my stiff cock and started to stuff it in her tight, reddish asshole. I felt my upper shaft surrounded by a tight ring of muscle. She wiggled her hips slightly and then pulled up, freeing my aching cock. She repeated this a few times and while it was fun to watch, I was getting a little impatient. The next time she sunk down I pushed her hips down and lunged forward slightly. She moaned as my cock was inside her rectum, balls deep. She shifted her hips around some more and bounced a little, apparently getting used to having something solid inside her. It felt like a tight warm hand surrounded my dick. She started to move back and forth slowly. We started talking again about getting caught, and maybe we should make a video of us, Protestant and Catholic, first cousins, butt fucking and send it to our bigoted relatives. Melissa's excitement and pace quickened, and soon she was shuddering and gasping erratically as she rubbed her clit. Both hands free, I stayed busy either pulling her hair, yanking on her nipples, or smacking her ass on the upstroke. She was on her second orgasm as a new sensation drifted into my nose.

Living on a farm, I had dealt with excrement in its various forms on a daily basis, so maybe I had become desensitized to a degree. But there was no mistaking the baby-diaper odor as she continued to slide up and down my solid meat. I said nothing because I didn't want her stop. The sensation of that virgin ass was terrific. Melissa looked back over her shoulder and realized what was happening. She slowed her pace, as if she planned to stop.

My new found aggressiveness took over, and I reached out and pushed her hips down, pinning her to me. She moaned and writhed around, still rubbing her clit. She cussed and grunted and pounded at my arms with her other hand. As she struggled, her hair flipped around and her jewelry flailed wildly. My cousin shuddered and moaned loudly as she climaxed again, then she cussed at me and dug painfully into my arm with her nails. She shifted to the side slightly and we both heard a squirting noise. I let go that time.

Melissa raised up, and my cock slid out into the light of day. Coated with a thin covering of brown goo, with a blob at the base, it pointed toward my cousin's hole, which was red and partially open. Her opening rolled back on itself, spreading even wider and revealing its contents. Still slightly bent over, she thankfully staggered several steps away, while still keeping her thighs apart. A dark brown UFO the size of a pecan shot out toward the ground. A similar but longer projectile escaped as she spun around facing me, dropped and squatted. She smiled and laughed.

"Damn!" she said as her face contorted with discomfort for a moment. "I didn't think it would..." Her expression softened and her mouth hung open. With a grunt of relief, the contents of her colon forced their way out with a high-pitched reverberating gurgle onto the dirt below. The brown blast of thick liquid was followed by dark solid matter, which splattered as it landed in the puddle beneath her. Her stomach flexed as a viscous trail of light brown slime slowly drained out, stretching to the ground. A moment later a golden trail of urine flowed from between her legs as she caught her breath.

I stood and walked over to her purse, as the reason she brought all the napkins had just become obvious. We shared the napkins and cleaned up as best we could.

"Hey, there's some steak," I said about the pungent puddle of shit she had just created, "I see a couple fries, I think some lettuce from your salad, ooh there's a hash round.."

"Shutup dickhead!" she giggled. "A girl told me to do it outside the first time because that might happen. I guess I wasn't empty enough!" She leaned toward me and kissed me. "Thanks for popping my butt cherry! It felt so awesome. You were so sweet not to hurt me. Sorry I it was so messy and I scratched you and crapped... Hey did you come?"

"No. But I can wait. It was worth it!" I said, as I stooped down to wipe some splatters off her calves and ankles, and smacked her bubble butt on the way up.

My dick had shrunk by this time and then began to chase her around with it as I pissed, offering to hose her off. We finally got dressed and made it back to the hotel where we showered immediately, got dinner, and slept soundly.

Sunday we had a couple long, slow, grinding sixty-nines and fucks during football on TV, including some time plowing her ass again, because she lost her bet on a game, even though she was sore. That time she made it to the bathroom for the aftermath, however.

Back at the dorm, I had some explaining to do. I told everyone she was a rich girl I met at the beach and her parents didn't approve of us dating, and that was the reason for all the secrecy. That was kind of true, I just left out the part about us having the same grandparents.

Melissa and I got together a few more times in between other relationships and the sex was always great, but never as out of control as that first time. She even had a bi-thing with a female roommate for a little while, and I tried in vain to arrange a threesome. Our families never had a clue about our perverted activities. I saw Melissa at a wedding a couple years ago. She's a real estate agent and soccer mom now, and lives in the southwest. She's still beautiful, still dresses conservatively, but also continues to wear more jewelry than a goth girl. I got a letter from her last year. It had no return address, but I knew it was from her. There was nothing inside but a nostalgic fridge magnet for the lemonade beverage called Squirt.

12