My Cousin, My Lover Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron walked out and once he closed the door he leaned against the wall and sighed. He could feel his cock was hard as a rock. "What the hell was that?" He asked himself. "What did you do you pervert?"

"Whatdid you do?"

Startled Ron almost jumped up when he saw Sonia. He hoped she couldn't see his hard on. "Jesus Christ! You scared me!"

She laughed loudly. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you."

"You always sneak up on me like that woman," Ron said pulling his wife close to him.

"You didn't answer my question. What perverted thing did you do?"

Ron shrugged. "I don't know what you mean." He wasn't about to confess to his wife that he'd made out with their daughter.

"Uh huh. I better not find out you have any dark secrets Ron," Sonia teased.

Ron laughed nervously. "Me? Secrets? Never."

* * *

Eva was in the ladies room reapplying her lipstick when Sonia walked in. She almost felt a bit guilty for having kissed David.

"Hey," Sonia said cheerfully. She stood in front of the mirror and checked her hair.

"Hi," Eva replied quietly. She put her lipstick back in her tiny purse and adjusted her dress.

"Can you believe today is the big day? Our children, finally married, to each other of course but still, it's a real special occasion."

Eva had to agree. "Yes. I saw how happy David looked. He loves Becca so much."

"Becca is crazy about him too. I swear every time I talk to her all she does is go on and on about David."

"Yeah, that's young love for you," Eva said happily.

Sonia took a quick glance at her watch. "Yikes! It's almost time. You ready to see our children be united?"

Eva nodded. Although she had a huge crush on her son, she was ready to see him marry the girl of his dreams.

* * *

The wedding had been absolute bliss. David and Rebecca said their beautiful vows to one another as everyone watched. After the wedding, they had a private get together with all their close friends at Ron and Sonia's house.

Amber sat with David watching the couples dance. "I wish I was better so I wouldn't have to be in this wheelchair and I could dance with you."

Amber held his hand. "Don't worry soon enough you'll be able to dance with me."

"At least I can still make love to you," Gabriel added winking at her.

Amber chuckled. "Yes, that you can. You've proved that very well."

"I hope one day…well…never mind."

Amber frowned. "What?"

Gabriel blushed. "I hope one day….you and I can have this kind of ceremony too."

Amber's heart pounded. She knew she'd get married someday but after all that went on with David, she thought she'd never meet a guy who she can settle down with. She figured Gabriel was the one but she wasn't sure if he would ever consider marriage.

"A-are you serious?"

He nodded. He squeezed her hand gently. "I'm very serious"

"We'll just have to see what happens when I move out to California with you."

"Ok, I didn't mean to scare you."

Amber knew she wasn't scared just shocked. "You didn't scare me. I just want to take things a little slow at first. I mean I know you're the one for me. I don't doubt that one bit. I want to finish school first."

"Of course. I know school is important to you. I'm willing to wait."

She blushed once again. "Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too." They kissed.

* * *

"Wow can you believe that David and Rebecca's day finally came?" Callie asked Nathan as they slow danced.

"Yeah I know. It seems as it were only yesterday that we discovered that the cousins became lovers."

"I know. And it feels like I just discovered this love that I have for you," Callie added.

Nathan leaned down to kiss his sister softly on her lips. "Oh yes, what a sweet day it was too when I kissed you for the first time. I swear my heart had never raced so fast."

Callie pressed her body closer to her brother. "Your kiss really blew me away. I remember instantly getting so wet."

Nathan groaned. "Oh don't say that right now. We're in public. I could easily just make love to you right here and everyone can watch."

"Ooh! Now that'd be a hell of a show to put on."

Nathan kissed her again. "I love you Callie."

She melted into his embrace. "I love you too."

* * *

After the ceremony, David and Rebecca went back to their place. They hadn't planned on a honeymoon yet. To them just being together was all they needed. The couple was kissing passionately in the bedroom. They were both naked and cuddle in bed together.

"I really need you to be inside of me!" Rebecca cooed in between kisses.

"Don't worry I'm going to. I've been waiting too long. Don't ever make me wait that long again."

Rebecca giggled. "I promise I won't." She was almost tempted to tell David about the kiss she shared with Ron but decided that he didn't need to know. That would be something private she had shared with her loving father.

David kissed Rebecca's neck sucking on it softly. He began to remember the kiss he'd shared with his mother. There was no way in hell he was telling Rebecca about it though. How could he confess to her that his mother had given him a hard on with just one kiss?

"Mmmm," Rebecca moaned softly as David's mouth moved from her neck to her breasts. He climbed on top of her and positioned himself ready to plunge his cock deep inside of her making her take all his cum.

Rebecca stared up at her husband. He was so hot, and most importantly he loved her. He spread her legs wider. He slid into her with ease. She stared into his eyes as they made love. She still had a feeling deep down that something wonderful was going to happen. Although she didn't know when, she knew that it would be soon. She only wished she knew what it was.

David slid in and out of her furiously. She got him so hot. He kissed her hard as he was about to cum. A few more strokes and he was in heaven. He spurt his cum deep inside of her and she took it all just like he wanted her to.

They held each other tightly after their lovemaking. There was a lot more lovemaking to be done that night. And Rebecca's feeling was right. Something wonderful was going to happen and it happened that night. Rebecca wouldn't discover it until later though. That night, they created a child.

The End

12