My Cricket Mate's Mum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“My god you’re big,” she whispered as his sperm flooded her .His hands were around her waist, his fingers playing with her clit, as he continued to fuck long after he had lost his load.

“Oh shit you’re fucking fantastic, you’re beautiful,” Dave moaned as he licked along her shoulders and kissed her neck.

He could not get enough of her tits. They filled his mind with erotic images, of Stacy breast feeding him. He slipped one hand around her body to pinch a nipple hard. “Your tits are fabulous I just love them.” He cried as his hips bucked and a last spurt of cum erupted from his prick.

Stacy tightened the muscles of her cunt and held him; she too loved his hands playing with her tits. She tilted her head back to help him as he kissed and bit her ear.

“Oh shit I love it when you do that,” he moaned, as she manipulated her cunt walls gripping his cock hard.

Stacy’s body was pushed hard against the table, because of its height she was virtually standing on her toes, I love this position, your hands on my tits and your hard prick in my cunt, she whispered, but I’m getting tired let’s try something else.

“Oh my goodness” Stacy cried much later, As she wrapped her legs around him once again, “I said lets try something else not everything else.”

“Talk dirty to me, tell me you love fucking me,” Dave whispered as he bit down hard on her nipple.

Stacy was thinking what to say, when she heard a clock chime. “Stop it Dave, what’s the time? We must be careful; you should go before Fred comes home.” She urged.

Dave ignored her plea, her head bumped against the door as she was fucked again.

There was no end to his energy, his erection never seemed to soften, her cunt lips were sore, the inside of her thighs felt bruised, she was worn out.

Becoming aware of the time she spoke sharply.

“No more! No more! We have to stop. You have to go. They’ll be home soon.”

He agreed reluctantly and slumped across her body.

Stacy lay prostrate under his body. As she cooled down and her heart beat slackened, she couldn’t believe what she had done.

She had been rolling around on her kitchen floor squealing for more, while her kids were sleeping yards away.

She had been fucked; until she cried she could take no more. Her cunt was overflowing with cum from his numerous eruptions. She had cum more time in one night than she could ever remember. “I’ll never be able to do the washing up again, without remembering you,” Stacy giggled as he helped her up from the floor in front of the sink.

Dave took her in his arms and kissed her gently. “You’re wonderful I can’t tell you how much I love being with you.” he sighed.

Helen Watson sitting on her front porch smoking was surprised when Dave and Stacy appeared at the garage door. She thought the sneaky young bugger, by Christ he’s slick, I didn’t see him arrive.

“Time to go lover:” Stacy whispered breaking away from his long passionate kiss and unwrapping herself from his arms.

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” Dave called. Mrs Helen Watson thought, “No you won’t.”

12