My Daughter Eases My Pain Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers

I was already certain beyond a doubt, but I decided that since it was her first and hopefully only wedding, she should have first say in all things concerning it. She was glowing more and more and for a while I wondered if she might be pregnant. I knew that I couldn't be the father, due to a vasectomy I had years ago, but still, I had a small concern.

She looked so beautiful waking up next to me each morning. I would wake up and then just gaze at her until she would stir, waking up with sleepy eyes looking into mine. She would blush a bit and then hit me with her pillow. I loved to look at her. She had all the beauty and style that I could have ever wanted in a woman. I knew that I was one lucky man, having found love not only once, but two times in my life. Both times with such beautiful creatures.

I discovered that she wasn't pregnant. She was just so very happy being in love with me she had a radiance that wouldn't go away. Setting the date for our wedding brought it out even more. Her mom mentioned it one day after we had ate at their place.


"Teresa is looking as happy as I have ever seen her. I think that you two will be so good for each other. I am happy for both of you. You have been a good, good choice for my daughter Dave."

"Yes, Teresa is a beautiful young lady. I am a very lucky man to have won her heart. I love her so much it hurts sometimes."

"Even her father has noticed the difference in her. He mentioned that he thought you must be good for her since she is so happy and looking so good lately. He thinks quite well of you too you know."

"I'm glad. I knew that Teresa having such an older man as a husband would be a hard thing for him to swallow. I am glad that he is all right with it now. I would much rather be friends with my in-laws."

We had Sue, Cindy and Becky out the weekend after we set the date to get married. Teresa wanted to have a party to tell them and so we invited them out. It had been several weeks since our last 'party' and I didn't know what to expect. I knew that we wouldn't be having sex or anything, since Teresa and I had talked about it.

Sue got there first followed by Cindy and Becky, who had come over together. We got hugged all around and went out back to the barbeque, where I was grilling some steaks. The girls all were wearing bikinis and jumped into the hot tub. They were squealing and giggling, having fun as I cooked. Teresa soon came up and asked me if I wanted to play.

"Do you want to play a bit Dave? I think it would be all right if we all played for a bit today. After all, it's not like we haven't played together before."

"What do you mean, play Teresa? Do you mean what I think you mean?"

"I know we talked about it yesterday and decided not to have sex with them, but I feel that we should rethink that. They are all horny as hell and I did take away their love machine. I think that perhaps we should let them play with you a bit this weekend. It would make me feel better about stealing you away from them."

"I thought that we had made up our minds about this. I only want you Teresa. I don't want to have others now, I just want you."

"Yes I know Dave. I want it to be just us too, but I feel so guilty about not following with our original plan and stealing you away from them. Come on, just this once? For me?"

"Well, since you put it that way I guess I can try to share myself with them. I just don't want this to become a habit or regular thing. We need to be a couple Teresa, just you and I. OK?"

"I promise that this will be the last time...for now."

Her laugh was echoing in the hallway as she ran to get her friends. They all gathered around me at the grill and began to fondle and tease me however they could. They stripped me of my clothes as I stood there grilling the steaks.

Sue stepped up and stripped off her swimsuit. Kneeling down by my side she took my cock into her hands and began to lick it. Cindy stripped off her suit and knelt on the other side of me and started to tongue my balls.

I was busy trying to not burn the steaks while getting my cock licked by my daughter and my balls licked by her friend. Not an easy feat. I finally got the steaks onto a platter and turned off the grill.

The girls took me by my hands and pulled me into the house straight into the bedroom. There they got me on my back on the bed and attacked me. I had mouths all over me licking and sucking. I had a pussy in my face riding my tongue and nose, getting me all wet. I felt someone take my hand and just hold it. 'Teresa, I'll bet' I thought to myself.

Having a mouth on my cock and another mouth on my balls sucking and licking at different paces was driving me into a nirvana-like state. Becky, who was riding my face had an orgasm and slid off the side. Teresa quickly moved up and straddled my face, getting hers now.

One of the mouths on my cock became a hot, wet and very tight pussy. She was slamming up and down on me very hard and fast. Teresa moved a bit and as she did I had a chance to see my daughter posting on my hard cock, with Cindy sucking her breasts. Teresa had her hands in Cindy's pussy, fingering her.

Becky decided to get involved at that point and I saw her take Teresa's breasts into her hands and soon her mouth was on one of Teresa's breast sucking and biting on her nipple. Cindy placed a finger into my asshole as Sue kept on fucking herself on my hardness. I was in a place that I hadn't been to.

I shot off and Sue followed soon after. Cindy then climbed on my cock, which had remained hard for the moment, and began to ride it like a pogo stick. I was getting a very wet face from the juices running out of Teresa's pussy and I loved every minute of it.

I took a free hand and began to finger Becky as she still sucked on Teresa breasts. I soon had four fingers in her wetness and she was rocking her hips in a rapid and jerky fashion. Cindy leaned down as close as she could and whispered in my ear.

"Go ahead, you know you want to. Put in your whole hand. Look at her, she is just begging for it. DO IT Dave. Fist her tight wet pussy. She wants it."

Her words inflamed Becky and if the truth were known, me too. I gathered my fingers together with my thumb and then began to push them into Becky's quivering and pulsing pussy. Her moan as I entered her was one of ecstasy.

I had my hand fully in her and she shuddered and groaned as she started to cum. Teresa had a finger in Becky's ass in addition to my hand in her pussy. Together we brought her off hard and long.

Cindy had kept up on my cock and she pulled off for an instant and then came back down. I realized that I had gone into a different hole on this return trip. She had positioned me at her rosebud and then lowered herself down, taking me all the way into her ass.

Teresa had shifted her attentions back to Cindy and was fingering her pussy. I leaned up to Teresa and told her to give Cindy what I had given Becky a minute ago. Teresa smiled at me and then did just that.

It was incredible. I could feel my girlfriend's hand as it entered Cindy's pussy. It increased the tightness in her ass and Cindy exploded into an orgasm. I had a time keeping her upright on my cock. Cindy eventually fell backwards and Teresa shoved in even more of her hand. Cindy was in a constant rolling orgasm and I was soon joining her as her tight ass massaged my cock.

We finally collapsed on the bed and all fell asleep. A couple of hours later, I got up and put the steaks that had been deposited into the refrigerator, in the oven to warm. I then went and took a shower. As I showered Teresa joined me and we washed each other.

Stepping out of the shower I sat down on the toilet and Teresa then straddled my legs, taking my now hard cock into her in one long and slow push. We fucked like that for a while, and then just after she came she pulled off and took me into her mouth. She finished me off with a wonderful blowjob and then we cleaned each other up.

Going out to the kitchen the others came stumbling in one at a time, semi-dressed and hungry. I had a hard time eating with the various body parts being exposed to my vision at the table. Teresa sat by me and held onto my cock the whole time. Every once in a while I would feel her pussy or roll a nipple in between my fingers, causing her to moan.

Lunch over, we all adjourned to the living room and began to play some more. Sue bent over the coffee table and spread her ass cheeks in front of me. Her intent was very obvious to me. She had taken some butter from the table at some point and rubbed it in and around her tender brown bud.

Teresa stepped up and began to finger Sue's bottom, getting her ready for my cock. Cindy had started to lick my cock and Becky soon joined her in that task. Teresa's fingering had now started to include Sue's pussy too.

I finally moved into position behind my daughter's exposed asshole and pushed in my cock. Teresa kept up her ministrations on Sue's pussy and as I fucked her ass, Teresa worked her whole hand up into Sue's pussy. Once again the resulting tightness caused me to shoot off quickly and I just rested in Sue's ass for a bit before pulling out.

The feelings of having Teresa's hand moving in and out of Sue's pussy caused my cock to start to get hard again. I was entranced by the fact that Teresa had gotten into this fisting thing so easily. She seemed to have no limits to what she wouldn't try.

I sat back down and watched as Teresa fisted Sue and then Sue gained some senses about her and began to finger, and then fist Teresa. Becky had knelt down in front of me and taken my cock into her mouth. As she sucked me clean her fingers explored my ass and soon she had two up inside me. I regained my hardness in a fast manner and then Becky proceeded to climb up into my lap, taking me into her pussy in one quick shove.

I was watching my girlfriend and daughter fist each other and after a bit, and Becky cumming twice as she fucked me, I shot off into her tight pussy. Cindy was on the floor beside Teresa and Sue. She was masturbating herself and groaning. I fell down beside her and began to finger her. She looked deep into my eyes and then started to beg me.

"More please Dave. I want all you can give me. I want to cum on your hand again. PLEASE."

I let her beg for a bit then I worked my hand into her. She immediately began to shake and shudder through several orgasms. I let her play them all out, and then gently removed my hand. We were all tired and worn out. We quietly went into the three bedrooms, Teresa and I into ours, Sue and Cindy into hers and Becky went into the other one alone.

We slept for several hours. I woke up to Teresa hugging me tightly and kissing the back of my neck. I could feel her breasts up against my back and the heat from her pussy on my ass cheeks. I lay there for a bit loving the feelings I was experiencing and not wanting them to stop.

I rolled over when I knew that Teresa was aware that I was awake. We hugged and then got up to go clean up and brush our teeth. As I stepped out of the shower I had two towels shoved into my face and hands all over my body. I was blinded as to who was in the bathroom with me.

Teresa finally guided me out of the mass of naked women's flesh and pulled me out to the hot tub, naked. We climbed in and after a bit the others joined us one at a time. We enjoyed our hot tub for a while then the girls got frisky again. I was soon the center of attention of four beautiful young ladies.

They had me out of the tub and on my back in the grass before I knew what was going on. Cindy straddled my cock and plunged down on it. Becky had her pussy over my face and I began to lick and suck it readily. Teresa had her hands on my chest and was biting and licking my nipples. At one point Becky slid forward on my face and her asshole was right there. I soon had my tongue in that tight hot little hole and was licking it and fucking it as best I could. I felt Cindy go off into orgasm and Teresa was next on my still hard cock.

I had cum so much this day I seemed to stay hard and not be able to cum. This was good for the girls, but it was going to make me sore pretty soon. I had fingers in Becky's pussy as I ate out her ass. She orgasmed and rolled off. That was when I saw Sue just sitting and masturbating as she watched us.

Teresa and I continued to fuck and I finally had to ask Sue if she wanted me to do something for her. She just kept on masturbating and shook her head no. Teresa and I, being alone fucking now since the other girls were just watching, slowed down and made love to one another.

Afterwards, as we were walking into the house, I pulled Sue aside.

"Hey, what's up? You seem to have something on your mind honey."

"I know that you are uncomfortable having sex with me dad. I have been ignoring it up until today. I decided that we shouldn't have sex anymore. I know that you will agree what we did was great and fun, but I know you don't really like it because I am your daughter. I love you and I have loved having sex with you, but I don't want you to have problems down the road because I forced you to fuck me or something."

"Oh honey. I do love you. It's just that us having sex is, well I was brought up to think it is a bad and the wrong thing to do. I know that you are an adult and that you make you're own decisions in life now, but I still see you as my little girl. Can you understand that? I really love you more than words can say, but I think it is still wrong for us to continue a sexual relationship. Besides, I have Teresa now and that is why you 'helped' me out to begin with isn't it?"

"Yeah. I love her almost as much as I love you dad. You two are so good for each other. I can't wait until you both get married. I am glad that you two have gotten along so well together. I am very happy for you both."

"Hey, without you none of this could have happened. I thank you, Sue. I love you too."

We went inside and had supper that both Teresa and I cooked up. We worked very well as a team, and now that she knew where things were in the house, we did a lot of stuff together. After supper we watched a video and then we all hit the sack. Teresa and I slept alone for the first time on a 'group' weekend. The signal that those times were over with was there in the air.

That was the last time we had 'group' sex. It was also the last time I had sex with my daughter. Teresa and I were married last year and we have been like newlyweds since. I just can't get enough of her and she can't seem to get enough of me. We have done it all over the house, the yard and in the car. We have had sex at an adult movie theater while several patrons watched, and one or two got to touch her breasts. It has been a great and wonderful marriage. I think we will be together for the long haul for certain.

Cindy, Sue and Becky have all got steady boyfriends. Sue is engaged to be married and Teresa has been planning her a bachelorette party. I have been busy at work and have also started a business on the side. Teresa runs it most of the time and I do the hard labor things as needed. Life is great for us now.

curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers
12