My Daughter, My Lover Ch. 04

Story Info
The tender morning after.
3.5k words
4.61
142.7k
47
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke to find Ronnie watching me, a smile on her face, naturally I smiled back before leaning forward to kiss her. “Morning, baby.” I said, “How are you feeling?”

“Just wonderful, dad.” Ronnie replied. “I loved it, when can we do it again?”

I laughed, “Lets have a shower, then we’ll see what we can do before we go out.” I pulled back the sheet to get out of bed, but when I saw her body I paused, to enjoy the view. I couldn’t believe I’d spent the night making love to my daughter, inside her beautiful body. Then I noticed some slight traces of blood mixed in with the dried cum on her thighs, and my cock. Yes, I certainly had. Ronnie noticed the blood at the same time I did, she just said, “Its okay dad, it only hurt for a moment, I loved it, I love you.”

Ronnie got out of bed and headed for the bathroom, I watched her the whole way, when she got to the door she just looked over her shoulder and smiled at me before disappearing inside. I quickly jumped up and followed her in, or should I say I followed my cock, it was certainly pointing the way to where it wanted to go. I was glad to oblige.

When I entered the room I just stood there and watched Ronnie as she showered, she’d left the shower door open and I could see everything. I loved watching the water cascade over her naked body, she looked so sexy standing there, I wanted her again, now!

I stepped into the shower taking my daughter in my arms, our bodies pressed together as the water fell on us, my cock pressed against her belly. Ronnie smiled up at me, “Dad, I think you liked last night as much as I did, do you, maybe, want to do it again?”

“God, baby, I shouldn’t but I do, I want you so much.”

“That’s okay, Dad, I want it again too, in fact I want it as much as I can. Every time we get a chance I want your cock in me, every time you want, just tell me and we’ll do it.”

“I want you now, Ronnie, here and now.” Was all I could say.

“Okay, dad. If that’s what you want, I’m all yours.”

How could I turn down an offer like that? I took Ronnie in my arms, her hardened nipples pressing into my chest as I leaned her against the shower wall, I crouched slightly, and guided my cock between her legs, between her legs not into her pussy. As we kissed I moved my cock back and forward, rubbing it against her labia, simulating what I’d soon be doing inside her. Our kissing grew more heated as the close contact of our genitals stimulated our excitement even more. Finally Ronnie had enough. “Put it in me dad.” She moaned. I was more than ready to comply.

I reached down and guided my cock to her pussy, I pushed against her wet slit and my cock penetrated her labia and began to enter her vagina. Ronnie braced herself as I began to slowly push myself into her body, she was just as tight as when I’d taken her cherry. Finally I was buried full length, her tight channel squeezing me just like before. I kissed her again as I began to work myself in and out of her beautiful body, pushing her against the wall with every in stroke, and, because of her tightness, pulling her away from the wall with the out stroke. We soon established a steady rhythm, as the water flowed over us all we could hear was the heavy breathing of the other person as we made love. We were both so excited I knew we wouldn’t last long. I drove into Ronnie faster and faster as my climax approached, bringing her along with me. Finally I couldn’t hold out any longer. As my cum began to spurt from my cock I gently squeezed her clit, she cried out as her climax hit. Our lips came together, as we came. Her tight vaginal muscles squeezing my cock as her climax ran through her, it was like she was squeezing the cum out of me. I’d never felt anything like it before, but I wanted to again, as often as I could. I loved my daughters pussy.

Finally it was over, I pulled out and sank down to the floor of the shower, Ronnie followed. We sat there, exhausted, as the water flowed over us. After a while I noticed my cum beginning to trickle out of my daughters pussy, I laughed. Ronnie looked at me quizzically, I smiled and said, “You definitely need a shower now, look at your pussy.” Ronnie looked down and gasped, quickly she reached down, but she didn’t wipe my cum away as I thought she’d do, instead she gathered it on her fingertip, then pushed her finger into her vagina, depositing my semen back inside of her, then she closed her hand over her pussy, holding her labia shut. I was surprised by her actions and asked her why she’d done it.

Ronnie smiled at me, “Silly, I want as much of your sperm in me as I can, that way I’ll have a better chance to become pregnant.”

I’d thought she’d just gotten carried away last night when she’d said she wanted to have my baby. But here she was, calm and collected, saying the same thing. “Ronnie, you don’t really want to have a baby do you?”

“Of course I do, so long as you’re the father.” Was her reply. “I’ve thought about it for years, I want your baby, I want to feel my stomach grow with your child. I love you, I want to have children with you, only you.” Hearing this I became excited at the thought, my daughter carrying my child, it was such a turn on, and my cock showed it. Ronnie laughed when she saw my reaction, “It seems you like the idea too, dad.”

“I do, Ronnie, I do. If you’re sure, I’d love to give you the baby you want.”

“Babies, dad, babies, one isn’t enough, I’ll want two or three children, at least.”

“Well,” I said, “it seems I’ve got my work set out for me.”

“Dad, I hope you don’t think what we’ve just done was work, do you?”

“Yes, it was definitely work, then again I do love my work, in fact I’m a bit of a workaholic, in fact I’m sure I’m going to be dedicated to my new job. I’d like to work again, but we have to finish our shower, get dressed, and be off and out. After all I need to put in sometime at my other job too.”

Laughing we quickly finished showering, though Ronnie had to use one hand as she kept the other between her legs the whole time, keeping my seed inside her.

We went back into the room to dress, I must admit I loved watching my daughter dress, though I would have preferred her to be taking her clothes off rather than putting them on. It was like a striptease in reverse. As we were leaving I made arrangements to meet Ronnie in the restaurant down stairs for dinner.

The rest of the day my work suffered, I found my mind wandering back to what had happened between my daughter and I, I had made love to Ronnie three times! I had taken my own daughters virginity, and even now she had my latest load in her belly, maybe more than that too, she might already be pregnant with my baby. And, if she wasn’t, if she had her way, she would be, and, I realised, I did want it too. I loved her, as a woman, I wanted her to have my child. Having come to this realisation I knew I’d have sex with Ronnie as often as we could, whenever we’d have some time alone, no matter how difficult it would be once we got home. Besides, having enjoyed my daughters body, I wasn’t going to give her up, unless she wanted to stop.

When I got back to the room that night Ronnie had already left for the restaurant, damn I thought, we could have made love before we went down. I quickly changed and went down to join her.

She was already sitting at the table when I entered the restaurant, she waved to attract my attention, when I saw her I went over to her. I leaned down to kiss her on the cheek, but she turned her head and I kissed her on the mouth instead, a jolt of excitement shot through me at the contact. Ronnie quickly looked around, and seeing no one else was paying us any attention she said, “I’ve got a surprise for you, dad.” She quickly lifted the front of her dress, flashing her panties, they were sheer black ones. “I got them today, just for you.” I just smiled at her as I sat down. “I was going to wait for you in our room,” she continued, “but I knew if I did we’d be late for dinner, I really wanted to go on a date with my father.”

I sat down opposite Ronnie and we ordered our meal. I don’t however remember what it was I ate. I was rather distracted. As soon as the meal was served I felt my daughters bare foot move up my leg into my lap, coming to rest on my rapidly inflating cock. She kept it there for the entire meal, lightly, possessively, caressing my cock and balls. Ronnie was very careful, I don’t know how, but she was able to keep me hard without actually coming. I was on edge the whole time, excitement building as she stimulated me while denying me my orgasm, I was on fire when we finished eating, and I knew what I needed to put the fire out. I needed to fuck my daughter, hard.

We were alone in the lift, I couldn’t resist her, I was to hot to resist her, even if I’d wanted to. I grabbed her pulling her against me, my hands slipped up under her dress, clasping her butt, pulling her panty covered pussy against my cock. “You little tease, once we get to our room I’ll pay you back.”

“Good, lets hurry, I can’t wait either. It was almost as hard for me, touching you like that, in public, I’m so wet, feel me.” She said, guiding my hand to her pussy. She was certainly wet and obviously ready. Now all I had to do was get her into the room and fuck her like there’s no tomorrow. We rushed out of the lift to our room, I fumbled with the damn key card for a few seconds then the light turned green, the door opened and we were inside, alone at last.

I couldn’t wait, I dragged Ronnie to the bed, not that it took much effort. I put her on the bed on all fours and climbed on behind her. I flipped up her dress, exposing her panties which I quickly pulled down and off, then I moved her legs further apart opening her for my entrance. I pulled my pants and shorts off enough to release my cock and moved into position. I guided my cock to her lips and stroked it up and down lubricating it with her secretions. Ronnie moaned when she felt me touch her and began thrusting her hips back, trying to get me inside her. I was more than willing to grant her wish.

I thrust into my daughter, my cock bottomed out with the first stroke, then I commenced to fuck her. It was the wildest sex I’d had in years, Ronnie arched herself up to receive me, braced for my strokes. The bed rocked as I drove in and out, quicker and quicker, I was so hot that I knew I wouldn’t be able to wait, but I didn’t care, I just knew that I had to come, and soon. I could feel my climax approach, and as I began to come I made sure to deposit my sperm as close to my daughters womb as I could, if she wanted my baby I wanted to do whatever I could to help her.

Finally, when I’d emptied the last of my load into her, I slumped over my daughters back, I kissed her neck and she turned her face to mine kissing me back. “That was wonderful, dad, we should have dinner together more often.”

The rest of the week we had sex every opportunity we could, morning, noon and night. I had more sex with my daughter that week than I’d had with my wife in years, and better sex as well. I loved making love to my beautiful daughter, I loved just looking at her naked body, our room became a clothes free zone.

Half way through the week I called home as we had arranged before I left. It was strange, talking to my wife while sitting naked besides our equally naked daughter, taking a break between love making sessions. Ronnie, however had other ideas. She moved between my legs, and, before I knew it, she had my cock in her mouth, and was sucking me to hardness. Now this was no longer strange, it was downright kinky. My daughter was giving me head while I was talking to her mother. After a while I’d had enough, no, not enough, I wanted more. I told Helen that Ronnie wanted to talk to her. Ronnie pulled away from my cock in surprise as I handed her the phone.

When she started talking to her mother I decided to get my own back. I moved down between Ronnies legs and began to lick her pussy, she shivered as she felt my tongue touch her. She was obviously turned on by what we were doing, her juices were flowing, I realised she was ready for entry. I pulled my head out of her crotch and turned her over onto her stomach and moved behind her.

Realising what I intended Ronnie spread her legs, braced herself, and arched up her ass to present her pussy for easier penetration. I was only to ready to oblige. I guided my cock into her and began to slowly fuck her. From where I was I could clearly hear my wife’s voice, there I was fucking my daughter while she was talking to her mother. I think we were both turned on by what we were doing, I know I was, I was being unfaithful to my wife with our daughter, while they were talking to each other. Not only that, I was trying to get our daughter pregnant, maybe even this time. That thought was too much, I came, shooting my sperm into my daughters vagina, Ronnie was on the verge herself. She managed to tell her mother she had to go and handed the phone to me, then she grabbed a pillow and bit into it to muffle her cries. I was still shooting the last of my cum into Ronnie when I said goodbye and hung up.

“God, dad, that was close, I almost screamed when you entered me, still, it was fun, me being fucked by my mothers husband, my own father, while I was on the phone talking to her.”

Ronnie wanted to do it again the next day, but I decided that discretion was the better part of valor, we’d gotten away with it once, we mightn’t be as lucky again. So we settled for regular love making instead.

But all good things must come to an end, finally the day came for us to go home. We made love in the morning, slowly, gently, wonderfully. When we finished and lay together I noticed Ronnie was crying and I asked her why. “How can we keep doing this, I don’t want to stop having sex with you, I can’t stop, I love you too much.” All I could say was for her not to worry, that we’d find a way, and that I didn’t want to stop either.

After we got home it was hard, being around each other all the time and not being able to touch each other because Helen and Drew were there. We did manage a couple of quick fucks when they went shopping, but apart from that for the first week we had a dry spell. Then I had the idea of Ronnie coming to work at my firm as an intern, she jumped at the opportunity. No one thought it strange that I’d go out to lunch with my daughter, what they didn’t know was that we went to a nearby motel and fucked our brains out instead of eating. A couple of times we ‘worked late’ and stayed at the motel after work.

Finally we got the news we wanted, Ronnie came into my office just before lunch and kissed me, saying, “Congratulations dad, you’re going to be a father.” I was overjoyed, but I had to ask if she was sure, she nodded and showed me her pregnancy test, positive. That lunchtime, as we lay naked in our love nest, after we’d celebrated, Ronnie rubbed her hand over her stomach, “Just think, dad, our baby is in here, we’re going to be parents, I’m going to have my wonderful fathers baby.” I reached over to caress her stomach, just the thought that my daughter was carrying my baby made me so happy and proud. “Don’t worry about mom, either, I’ll just tell her it happened at a party and I’m not sure who the father is. She’ll be mad, but I don’t mind.”

That night, for the first time in ages, Helen and I made love, it was her idea not mine, all the time we were doing it I felt guilty. I felt as if I was cheating on Ronnie by having sex with my wife, it was as if I was married to my daughter. Still Ronnie understood when I told her, and said that it was okay with her, and that it’d help keep our secret.

A few weeks later Helen told me she was pregnant, that my condom must have leaked. I was floored to say the least, both my wife and daughter were pregnant with my children. I broke the news to Ronnie, she was upset at first, then decided that it might not be a bad thing, it would surely distract her mother from worrying about her pregnancy. And that’s how it turned out when Ronnie broke the news to us a few days later, after dinner. Both her mother and I were shocked at what she told us, I was furious and demanded to know who the father was, Helen calmed me down. After that things settled down, at least as much as a house with two pregnant women in it can be settled.

Helen went off sex straight away, I was glad because Ronnie couldn’t get enough, and I loved fulfilling her needs whenever we could. We took a few more chances at home, but lunch was still our favourite time. I loved making love to my daughter, especially after she started showing, I loved touching her belly, it really turned me on, seeing my daughters stomach blossoming with new life, a new life I’d planted there. For some reason Helens pregnancy had no effect on me, maybe I was just too much in love with Ronnie.

Anyway, as time passed and her belly grew I just couldn’t leave her alone, lunch times were no longer enough, I had to have her every chance I could. We made love in my office during the day several times, and we made love every time we were alone in the house. One time, when Ronnie was about six months I thought I heard something at the door behind us, but when I turned around there was nothing there so I forgot all about it.

Then, the following weekend, Helen and Drew went into town to do some shopping. As soon as they drove off, Ronnie and I met in her bedroom, within five minutes we were both naked and on the bed. I had just entered Ronnie when I heard Drews voice from the door. “You see mom, there’s nothing to worry about.”

I pulled out and turned around, I was stunned to see my wife and son standing in the doorway. They were both as naked as Ronnie and I, Drew was standing behind Helen, his hands resting on her pregnant stomach.

When Helen saw that I was looking at them she just said, “We have to talk.”

To be continued in My Son My Lover.