My Daughter, The Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,974 Followers

"Maybe I should just wear my birthday suit," she said teasingly. "After all, I will be 18 and I can do whatever I want."

"Let's clarify something," I said to her. "I remember tellin' you that you could do whatever you want when you turn 18. That means that your conduct is just a matter between you and me and no one can take you away from me anymore. But you still live in my house and we still have some rules."

"Okay, daddy, but what's wrong with a thong?" she pleaded.

"Honey, you're a beautiful, sexy young girl and every boy at that party's goin' to want one thing from you. We've had this talk before. At your age, boys just wanna get in your panties. That's all they think about. And the more of your body you let them see, the more they think that you're wantin' the same thing. Hell, when I see your butt hangin' out of that thong, I don't even know whether I should trust myself! So, unless you plan on havin' sex with every boy at that party, it's just unfair to tease 'em like that."

"So I can get the thong and another bikini for the party?" she said, never missing an opportunity.

"Of course you can," I answered.

* * *

Her birthday finally arrived and she had about 30 kids at the house. They all attended her school so there weren't any older guys for me to worry about, but . . . 17 and 18 year old boys are quite enough to worry any daughter's father. All the girls were wearing bikinis and I got more than an eyeful of young delectable honeys.

Fortunately, most of the boys at that age act like jerks and girls don't find them very appealing, so there were no significant problems at the party. All of the guys and some of the girls were gone by 11 PM and the other girls were spending the night. They all came in and went into Lisa's bedroom.

I was sitting in the living room, watching the late news on television. I could hear giggling and light-hearted banter coming from Lisa's bedroom and I was glad that Lisa and the girls were having fun. After a few minutes, I heard the bedroom door open, followed by footsteps approaching.

Lisa walked into the living room and she was wearing only panties and a tee-shirt. I looked up at her with surprise showing on my face.

"Daddy, this is what most of the girls are wearing to sleep in and . . . I am 18 now, right? Remember what you said?"

"I remember honey, I do. I just don't want anybody gettin' the wrong idea," I replied.

I was sittin' in the middle of the sofa. Lisa was facing me and she lowered herself to the sofa, straddling me as she placed her arms around my neck. She whispered in my ear, "There isn't any wrong idea. This is the way's it's supposed to be, Daddy. I love you so much. It was the best party ever but we're all tired so we're gonna go to sleep now. Goodnight." She kissed me on the cheek and then she stood up and walked back to her bedroom.

I was painfully aware of the boner in my pants and soon retired to my bedroom to seek some relief.

* * *

The next morning, I got up and went into the kitchen to start some coffee. Lisa was already awake and finishing a bowl of cereal.

"Everybody else still sleepin'?" I asked.

"No, Daddy. Everybody's gone. Katy and Jesse had to work this mornin' and Lizzie was goin' shoppin' with her mom. So it's just you and me."

"Do you have any plans for the day?" I asked.

She stood and gathered her bowl and cup to place in the dishwasher. "No. Maybe just lay by the pool a little. I have a new suit to wear, you know." She paused for a moment and then asked, "It doesn't really bother you, does it?" My new suit?"

"Bother isn't the right word, sweetie. Now that you're 18, it's true that you can do whatever you want because nobody can take you away from me. But you can't forget that I'm a guy and you're a girl and that suit looks way too good on you. When I said that I didn't know whether I could control myself, I didn't mean that maybe I would jump on your bones and have my way with you. What I meant was that seein' you partially naked brings out a certain reaction in me that I can't hide, and . . .."

"You mean you might get an erection lookin' at your little girl cavortin' around so scantily clad?" she teased me.

"Hell, yes, that's what I mean. Look at you right now! You're wearin' your panties and tee-shirt and the way those panties and huggin' your private parts, I can tell that you probably keep yourself shaved free of any pubic hair. You think a healthy heterosexual male isn't gonna respond to that? No father is supposed to get a boner lookin' at his daughter and I don't want you thinkin' I'm some sort of perv, honey, but this ain't easy on me!"

"Why, Daddy, I would be quite flattered knowin' that I caused you to get aroused, but I don't wanna be unfair to you. Would it be better for you if I didn't wear that suit when you're around and maybe I didn't walk around the house in just my panties?"

"Honey, I just don't want you thinkin' I'm weird because I get hard seein' you."

"Daddy, I love you. I wouldn't think you were weird if you walked around with a boner all day long."

Ten minutes later, Lisa was walking around the house in her new thong bikini and I was suffering from a throbbing erection. She was simply stunning, breathtaking. Like her mother, Lisa had small boobs. In fact, she was the same size as her mother -- 34A -- which I knew because I bought the bras for her. She wasn't flat-chested and she certainly didn't look like a boy, but she didn't have "melons," either. Her boobs stood up proud and perky and the suit accented her boobs very nicely.

Lisa wasn't skinny but she was close to a hard body. She didn't participate in sports and she didn't work out; I guess she just naturally had a tight body. She had a cute face with light brown hair that was shoulder length and mostly straight the way that girls wore their hair in the 1970's. The bikini bottom covered her pussy but nothing more than that and I suspected that it might even become transparent when it got wet. She didn't have a big round ass; maybe some guys like that but 'I don't like big butts.' Her ass cheeks were small and they looked like they were very tight and toned.

She went out to the pool and I stayed in the house. Several times I looked out on the pool from my second floor bedroom window and Lisa looked like a vision of loveliness. After being out there for awhile, she rolled over on her stomach and untied her bikini top so the strings fell to the side. From a distance, it looked as if she was completely nude.

I closed the drapes almost completely so that I could see out but she wouldn't see me if she looked up. I then proceeded to jerk off while looking at my incredibly cute daughter. I didn't feel any pride in myself for doing that, but I did feel an enormous amount of lust.

Lisa came inside about an hour later and she came looking for me.

"Daddy, can I ask you something that's kinda personal?" she began.

"Sure, honey."

"Well, uh . . . I'll just get it right out. If I wanted to get a boob job, would you pay for it?"

"Whoa!" I exclaimed. "Where's that comin' from?"

"Well, last night, after I went back to my bedroom, we played Truth or Dare for a little while and we all ended up taking off our tops and sleeping in just our panties, and I was kinda comparin' myself to them, and it's obvious my boobs are just too small!"

"Honey, your boobs are not too small. They look just right to me."

"What would you know? You haven't even seen 'em since I was maybe 9 years old," she said with a hint of anger in her voice.

"You're right I haven't seen 'em but I know they're 34A and that was your Mom's size and I saw hers a bunch."

"Well, I'm not my mom and I think my boobs are too small. Here, I'll show you!"

Before I could say anything, she reached behind her back, released the clasp on her bikini top and pulled it away from her torso.

"There! They're tiny! I look like a boy compared to other girls my age." She started to pout but I suspected that this was a carefully orchestrated manipulation on her part.

"Okay, tell me this. When you said that they're too small, well . . . too small for what?"

"Too small to attract any guy over the age of 14," she responded.

"Have you ever had any guy tell you that your boobs are too small?" I asked. I wasn't sure that I wanted to hear the answer to this question.

"Well, no, but . . . guys don't even ask me out."

"Honey, you've dated several guys and you'll date many more guys and eventually you'll meet the right guy and settle down with him and you'll probably have to keep a stick by your side of the bed to keep him away when you don't want your boobs fondled or sucked." I couldn't believe I had just said that but I had.

Lisa laughed. She looked at me a bit sheepishly and asked, "Do you like my boobs, Daddy?"

"Oh, honey, lookin' at those perky little boobs of yours, I wish I was a young guy so I could chase after you. Those are the same size as your mom's and I loved her titties. We used to go to sleep spooning, you know, her on her left side and me on my left side, behind her, right against her, and I'd reach over with my right hand and find a boob to caress and I'd go to sleep like that, the happiest guy in the world. You have beautiful boobs and you shouldn't change a thing about 'em."

"But guys want big boobs and I want somebody to want me!" she explained.

"Honey, some guys want big boobs and some guys want little boobs. Some guys want big butts and some guys want tiny butts. You get the idea? There are plenty of guys out there -- and I know 'cause I'm one of 'em -- who want small boobs."

"Daddy, that part about you and mom goin' to sleep sounded so nice. You must miss her a lot."

"Well . . . yes and no. I miss the way things were when we were younger. I don't miss the way things were the last four years. And I do miss havin' someone in my bed who wants me. I know the feelin' of wanting to be wanted."

She looked up at me and I could see tears started to form. "Daddy, I'm afraid when somebody sees me all naked that they'll just laugh and run away and nobody'll ever want me!"

"I would never laugh at you," I said.

As soon as I said that, she placed her thumbs under the strings of her thong and, in one fluid motion, had the thong down around her ankles. She then stepped out of the thong and stood completely naked before me.

"I need to know that there's someone who won't laugh at me and run away," she explained.

I looked up . . . but I mostly looked down. As I suspected, her pussy was shaved clean and she did not have those protruding inner lips like some girls have. Her pussy looked like a simple slit formed by two flat lips. I already had an erection but looking at her pussy turned it into a bone of steel.

Now a tear was running down her cheek. I opened my arms and she came to me, pushing her naked tits against my chest. She hugged me and told me that she loved me.

"Daddy, will anybody ever want me the way that you wanted mom?" she asked. I wasn't sure that it was a rhetorical question.

"Honey, I love you just as much as I ever loved your mother, and . . . my love for you will never, ever end. If I was younger . . .. You're beautiful, smart, funny, energetic, you're everything that any man could ever want. And," I said as I reached down and gave her bottom a quick and gentle squeeze, "you have the cutest butt in the entire world."

* * *

I said goodnight to Lisa and went to bed around 11:30. A few minutes later, while I was still awake, she entered my bedroom, got under the sheets on the bed to my left, and rolled over on her left side. She never said a word. She scooted back until I was spooned up against her. She then took my right arm, pulled it over her side and brought my hand to her right breast. She was not wearing any panties or any tee-shirt. My daughter was completely naked and I felt her naked body pressed against me.

My fingers felt her bare nipple harden as I traced its beautiful contours. I felt myself getting hard and it would have been impossible for her to not feel my reaction to her wonderfully naked body.

"I need to know that I'm loved and that I'm wanted in the way that a man wants a woman," she said quietly.

"I love you . . . but I'm your father," I whispered in her right ear.

"I love you . . . and you're not my father by blood or marriage," she responded.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I think I've already got what I want," she responded.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,974 Followers
12