My Daughter the Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Daddy, I'm back!"

"I'm in the kitchen, hun!"

With bags still in hand, she walked through the house to join me.

"Daddy, I told you I was going to take care of doing that stuff. Now go sit down and let me finish."

"It's O.K., really. I was hungry, and I thought I could have dinner ready when you got home." I looked back toward the stove and said, "I hope you like SpaghettiO's and Hot Pockets!"

"Gross, Dad! Now I mean it, go sit down!"

I twisted open my third beer and took a seat at the kitchen table. I looked over at her and finally noticed all the shopping bags that lay cluttering the floor.

"Umm..., Brit? It looks like you brought most of the mall back home with 'ya. Did you get tired of trying on clothes, or did you stop because my card started getting declined?"

"One," she said with a serious tone, "I never get tired of trying on new clothes. And two, if your card got declined I would have just called you to come bring me another one. Now don't move from that chair. I'm gonna go pee, put my bags upstairs, and come back down and finish with dinner. After we eat I'll show you what I bought!"

By now I had drank 3 beers on an empty stomach, and was feeling pretty buzzed just sitting there at the table. I was curious to see how my money was spent, and thought that an after dinner fashion show might be a nice way to end the evening. I heard the downstairs toilet flush, followed by footsteps running up the stairs. Wanting to wait a little bit before beer number four, I wandered back to my office to kill some time before dinner.

The room was dark, but there was a bright glow coming out into the hall. Before I even stepped through the doorway, a surge of adrenaline instantly sobered me up when I saw that I had left the monitor on, and the screen was filled with pictures of coeds in various stages of undress. There was no way Brittany could have missed it when she went to the bathroom, so I pressed my impaired brain to think of an excuse that would hopefully explain it away. I shut down the computer and sat in the dark for what seemed an eternity before she finally came back downstairs. I did my best to gather my composure before going back in to the kitchen.

She was busy making something on the stove, and was no longer in the clothes she had spent the afternoon shopping in. Her outfit was simple; an oversized t-shirt and a fluffy pair of slippers. The house had cooled down from the warm afternoon, and the sight of her tiny nipples pushing out against the front of her shirt made it obvious that she was no longer wearing a bra. I couldn't tell if she had on any panties, and was mad at myself for even wondering. Not being completely sure if she had looked in my office, I didn't want to say anything about what was on my computer. I pretended to take interest in what she was preparing for dinner, but I couldn't think of anything else as I took my seat back at the table. Brittany had no problem speaking up.

"So Daddy, did you keep yourself busy this afternoon while you were here all alone? Did you go out, or did you spend the afternoon doing some on-line research?"

Her teasing tone made it pretty clear that she had looked in my office and saw what was on the computer screen.

"You know, honey, it's not what it looks like. I accidently opened up an e-mail that sent me to this website, and then it froze up my computer before I could back out of it. I was just now able to shut everything down, and my virus scan is running as we speak to make sure everything's O.K. before I log back in."

I was proud of myself for my quick thinking, and then I stopped talking to see if she bought the explanation.

"Seriously Dad, I was lucky enough to be born with your brains instead of your looks, so don't think for a second that I would believe something as stupid as that. Besides, those pictures were nothing compared to the stuff that Mom's boyfriends would look at on her computer. I think it's pretty normal for a guy to want to look at pretty girls, just like girls like to look at hot guys. Now, do you want another beer with your dinner salad?"

"Uh, sure Brit, that sounds great."

She grabbed herself a beer when she got me mine, and I thought she deserved at least that much for letting me off the hook so easily. We joked around all through dinner, and halfway through her second beer I could tell that she didn't usually drink. I helped her clean up the kitchen, and I thought she was down for the count when she finally finished the bottle.

"Are you ready to see what I bought today, Daddy?"

She stretched her arms over her head when she asked, and her shirt taunted me as it lifted to just below her pussy. Not wanting to give her any reason not to, I put extra enthusiasm in my response.

"I've been waiting all evening to see what you got..., I mean bought! Now hurry up and go put on your new clothes!"

Not even acknowledging my intentional slip-up, she told me her rules. "O.K., but I want you to wait on the couch, and don't look up until I'm standing here in the living room."

"Can I at least watch T.V. while I wait?"

"Don't be a goof dad. Just try to watch something besides "skin-emax"!"

She stumbled as she turned to go up to her room, and I was half expecting her to pass out on her bed before coming back down. It wasn't but a couple of minutes until she returned.

She walked in wearing a very conservative black skirt, complemented by a nice silk top and high, black heels. It wasn't quite what I was expecting, but it looked great nonetheless.

"I wanted to get something I could wear for an interview, or in case we went to a nice dinner or something" she said while posing in front of me. "Do you like it?"

"I am very proud of you. You have great taste and you look beautiful."

"Thanks Daddy, I thought you'd like this. Now don't get mad when you see what's next!"

She left the room and I didn't know how to prepare myself while I waited for her next outfit.

After about 5 minutes she walked back in the room, and then stopped to face me so I could look her over. She was wearing the smallest bikini she could possibly fit into, and I assumed my best poker face while I took in her image. The top was nothing more than two small triangles of white material that were stretched way too thin across the flesh they were meant to conceal. Without the benefit of a liner, her tits were even more visible than when she was wearing her t-shirt. The bottoms were small and narrow, and her "camel toe" suggested that she had put my razor to good use when she was in the shower.

"Ready?" she asked me, not waiting for an answer before turning around.

She might as well have been naked as the thin black string that held together the white pieces of fabric up front, disappeared into, and then re-emerged from, the deep crevice between her firm tight cheeks. It was clear that my daughter was well aware of her assets, and had no problem wearing the clothes that best accentuated them. She turned back around and looked to me for approval.

"So, what do 'ya think?"

"Well..., it's a great backyard suit, but what will you wear at the beach?"

Without hesitating, she shot back saying, "This is my beach suit. I was born wearing my backyard suit! Now don't move, you jerk! I've still got one more thing to show you."

I watched her as she walked out of the room, and realized from her quick wit that she really had been born with my brains, and luckily not my looks! I sat back replaying the image of Brittany's near naked, jiggling ass in my head, and mindlessly scrolled through the channel guide while I waited for her next outfit.

Moments later, she came back down and stood in front of me wearing nothing but a light blue teddy. Although she was technically wearing something, the sheer nylon couldn't do anything to hide the sight of her naked body underneath. I sat in disbelief as my daughter modeled, without modesty, the transparent nightgown that flowed across her skin. She began to slowly walk around and circle in front of me, as if it was the gown that was actually on display. Her firm tiny nipples stood at attention as they reacted to the quick bounce of her breasts, and the floor lamp behind me illuminated the clean shaven slit that led to her most sacred possession. After a few spins and turns she stopped, and was once again standing in front of, and facing me. Her self satisfied smile faded when she saw the shocked look in my eyes, and she stammered as she unnecessarily justified her purchase.

"I know what you're thinking, but it wasn't that expensive and I had a good reason. Mom had one almost just like it, and I always wanted to know how it felt to walk around and be as sexy as she was. I never had any lingerie before, and when I tried it on I couldn't help but buy it. Please don't be mad at me, Daddy."

I forced my eyes away from her body and up to meet hers as I explained my reaction. "I'm not mad, sweetheart. And I could care less about the money, or even that you bought it. It's just that you're walking around here practically naked, and I'm simply not used to, or even comfortable, with seeing you like this."

"Is that all? C'mon dad! Didn't I tell you earlier to get used to it? At mom's house, I couldn't take a piss without somebody walking in and telling me to hurry up! The place was so small that trying to cover up was the least of my concerns. Every time Mom got a new boyfriend, I would spend two weeks pretending that I didn't notice when they tried to catch a peek at me in my towel whenever I walked from the shower to my bedroom. I know you've been living alone, but I am your daughter, and this is just how it is with family. K?"

"Well, sure, I guess. I'm sorry if I overreacted. It's only been a day, and I suppose there are some things I'm gonna have to get used to while you are here."

Then suddenly, in an effort to really make her point, Brittany lifted the teddy over her head, and she was left standing in front of me completely naked.

"This is me, Daddy, so take a good look. Sometimes I'll be wearing clothes, and sometimes I won't. And for me, being at home means I don't have to worry either way. If you feel more comfortable covered up, then that's fine. But you should try to loosen up sometime and enjoy just being you."

For just a moment, while staring at her amazing naked body, I wished I wasn't her father. But my daughter's matter-of-fact attitude about her nudity left me more confused than aroused. I stood up to go to bed, and she kissed me on the cheek and said "Good night" before I could leave. She was still standing naked in the living room when I made my way upstairs, and I retreated to my bedroom and closed the door behind me leaving me alone with my thoughts in the darkness. I stripped out of my clothes, got under the blankets, and immediately jacked off thinking about how, during the next few months, I would have a front row seat while my daughter casually walked around the house totally nude. It didn't take long for me to shoot my load, and as I lay there thinking about the day, I knew I had to accept that my daughter was a nudist and an exhibitionist, and that I was going to be in for one heck of a summer.

12