My Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We would find the garage door open and we were to drive in, undress in the garage and lock our clothes in the car. We were then to lock the car and put the keys through a little hatchway beside the door and wait to be admitted. Clearly there was to be no escape until they were ready for us to leave but this point seemed not to phase John one bit.

When the day came and we were dressing for the occasion, he commented that it probably didn't matter what we wore because our clothes would be locked in the car anyway. Just the same, I noticed that he put on some tight fitting slacks that showed a distinct bulge and took particular care with shaving (both ends)and splashing cologne over himself. I had decided that shaving was altogether too awkward and had treated myself to a full Brazilian waxing. I was tempted to go without panties but decided to wear some anyway, if only to make a production of removing them in the garage before we were invited in. I skipped the bra this time, though. I figured it would be too much hassle but I wouldn't mind if my panties got abandoned again. Beside, John is a tit man and I hoped the sight of my tits under my see-thru top would help to arouse his interest before we got there.

There was not a lot of conversation as we drove across the city. I asked John if he was feeling randy at the thought of fucking other women but he just grunted noncommittally. Personally, I was feeling decidedly hot and already my panties were wet with anticipation. Perversely, I wanted John to see me being fucked as Peter had fucked me, to hear me begging nameless men to ram their cocks into me and cum in me. I wanted him to be watching as my cunt convulsed around their cocks and their cum running out of me. I have long wished that I could gush when I cum like some of my girlfriends have claimed. Maybe tonight it would happen. I also wanted to see John, teased beyond endurance until he could no longer help himself from ejaculating in front of everyone.

I wondered if there might be some of the water sports Peter had spoken of and what it would be like. Would they make John piss on my cunt if I told them that was what I wanted? Maybe other men would do it too or even piss in my mouth. Strangely, the idea did not revolt me. I have even wondered what it would be like if I were to piss while I was being fucked. Could I do it? Would I piss in front of other people if they asked me to? I didn't know but I was certainly ready to find out if the opportunity arose. My mind conjured up the image of the woman at the pool, holding John's cock as she directed the flow of piss into her mouth. Wow! I wonder if he would!

When we arrived, as promised the garage door at the end of the drive was open and the garage was empty for our car. Perhaps a dozen other cars were parked haphazardly around the lawn and on the side drive so we knew there were probably at least that many couples already there. The butterflies started as we drove in and the electric door closed behind us. No escape, I thought, no matter what. A light came on as we entered and as we got out of the car, I could see a security camera trained on us. It moved so I assumed that somebody inside was watching us as, in accordance with instructions, we stripped naked and posted the keys to the locked car through the little hatchway beside the interior door.

John had done a good job of shaving his cock, I noticed, removing a wide circle of hair all around the shaft and his balls almost gleamed in the light. I was almost certain that he had shaved his arse as well which at least showed his commitment to our new activity. I idly wondered if he would like to have another man fuck him up his arse but at that moment, the door opened and we were greeted by Peter and Margaret, both as naked as we were. Thankfully they gave no sign of having met me before, let alone fucked the daylights out of me.

Margaret seized John by his still flaccid cock and led him forward towards the main room where we could hear voices and the clink of glasses. Peter nuzzled my neck from behind and felt between my bum cheeks and as he propelled me in front of him behind John he whispered in my ear that he hoped that my arsehole was ready for lots of cock. He stuck his finger in it for good measure.

So we entered the room, John, his cock firmly in Margaret's grasp and visibly hardening as she squeezed; me walking awkwardly with Peter's finger up my bum. The crowd turned and let out a cheer as we were led to the centre of the room. They were standing or sitting around the room with wine glasses in their hands and seemed to be expecting us as the stars of the show. Apart from the fact that some of the men were at least semi-hard, there was no sign that there had been any sort of sexual activity before we arrived although there was a definite smell of sexual arousal and an air of expectancy.

Peter announced us in the same manner as a butler might although I never met a butler who had his finger up my arse. Margaret retracted John's foreskin to display his glans, swollen now and the eye smiling lewdly at the crowd. It was announced that as the guests of honour, we were to have the first attentions and after that, everyone could do whatever they liked to whoever they like, no holds barred.

It was John who was to be the first and a very shapely woman came up and stood in front of him her belly touching the tip of his cock. Her tits were capped with the most amazing nipples, almost an inch long and clearly rock hard. I envied her and the way he couldn't take his eyes off them as she asked in a sweet voice if he would like to fuck her.

"Um, er, okay," John stumbled with a sidelong glance at me, still wriggling on Peter's finger.

"And exactly how do you want to fuck me?"

"Um, well, er, um, I suppose I'll put my cock inside you and we'll fuck." John was blushing.

"Whereabouts inside me are you going to put your big hard cock?"

"Er, in your vagina, I guess." John was mumbling now.

"Oh I want more than that from you," she said with a cheeky grin and she sank to her knees in front of him and took his cock into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down and I noticed that Margaret was still holding his foreskin back so that the other woman could get her tongue around his knob without using her hands. He made an effort as though to pull back but she grabbed his hips and pulled him into her as Margaret pulled just as strongly in the other direction on his cock. I knew from experience that this would have his knob distended and the eye dilated as I imagined the tip of her tongue forcing its way into the tiny opening.

Then without warning, she withdrew leaving his cock bobbing in front of him, the knob purple and straining under Margaret's hand. Without a word, they tied his hand behind his back with a soft-looking rope and led him to a post a bit like a hatstand without the hooks but with a clearly substantial base where they secured him facing the room with his erection jutting in front of him. Another woman came over to him and forced her little finger into the end of his cock, making him grimace with the combination of pain and pleasure. She wiggled her finger a little and withdrew, leaving him on display in a state of advanced arousal.

"Would you like to see your wife being fucked?" someone asked him. He nodded and was promptly told that he must give verbal answers that everyone could hear.

"Yes," he almost shouted and then when asked how he wanted to see me fucked, he said, "Up her cunt, in her mouth, everywhere. Fuck her arsehole and make her suck your cocks afterwards. Give her cum and piss to drink. She likes that!" I was shocked at the vehemence and blatant obscenity of his answer. I had no idea he had such concepts in him. He wanted to see me being degraded in front of him and to take pleasure in my shame. One of the men produced a wooden device about two feet long with holes at either end which he locked around John's ankles, preventing him from bringing his legs together. As a final gesture, he reached up and gave John's balls a friendly squeeze which I thought would bring tears to his eyes. Instead, his cock which had been beginning to droop, rose up again to full erectness. Maybe he likes the touch of another man, I thought.

Then it was my turn. Peter, with his finger still in my arse, propelled me over to a curious device, a bit like a big rocking horse but longer. There was a well padded seat on one end that he sat me on and footrests that were so far forward that when my feet were fastened to them, my knees almost touched my chest. There were handholds, too, positioned so that when I held them, I was bent almost double with my arse and cunt and everything spread wide apart and hanging off the edge of the seat. My tits, too, were within reach of anyone who wanted to touch them, hanging beneath my outstretched arms. Never in my entire life have I felt so totally exposed and being displayed like this in a room full of strangers and with my husband looking on, excited me to the point of madness.

When Peter asked if I wanted to be fucked and by whom, remembering John's answer I replied firmly that I wanted to be fucked by everyone who wanted to fuck me, in any hole they chose and that I wanted to be forced to cum in any way they wanted me to. John's eyes widened but he never said a word.

Peter went first. Without preamble he rammed his cock into my cunt and fucked me just as hard as the previous time. I came almost the instant his cock touched my cervix and continued with a series of little orgasms until finally I could feel his cum being pumped deep inside me. Scarcely had he withdrawn than another man took his place, pounding mercilessly into my exposed cunt. His cock must have been shorter than Peter's because he did not touch my cervix but I still came for him all the same.

The next man to come over was hung like a horse, literally. His cock must have been 12 inches long and looked as thick as my arm. As he stood there waving this monster at my face, he asked the ritual question, did I want to be fucked by him. I thought that I would probably be ruined for life if he fucked me with that thing but still I found myself saying, "Yes" and begging him to fill my cunt with his cum. I'll say this, he was gentle and considerate. He didn't try to force his full length into me but stood over me, rubbing the end directly on my g-spot. How could he locate it so readily when John had never found it yet? As he worked just inside the entrance to my cunt, someone began to twirls their fingers around my clit. I figured it must be a woman because the touch was so knowledgeable and electrifying. I felt something building inside me that I had never felt before. I thought I must be going to pee right in the middle of being fucked but the sensation kept building until for the first time ever, I ejaculated. What seemed like gallons of my fluids cascaded from my open cunt to splash over the man's cock and onto the floor. The roar of applause confused me at first. I still didn't quite know what had happened or why or where I could have stored so much juice.

I sneaked a quick peek over to John to try to gauge his reaction from his expression. Having his wife made to squirt for the first time by another man's cock might well have unsettled him but although his eyes were wide open and fixed on me, one woman was carefully masturbating him, keeping him at the peak of excitement but without allowing him to cum. His expression was strained but clearly had more to do with his own urge to ejaculate than my new achievement.

At that point, someone decided that I needed a break from the horse thing. I was helped down and led by the hand to a man, lying on his back with his cock in his hand pointing straight up. "Do you want to ride my cock?" "Oh yes, yes please!" I straddled him sinking myself down onto his shaft until it would go no further. He reached out and squeezed my tits, teasing my nipples with his nails until they eventually protruded a little. Then he pulled me down until he could take one into his mouth. He sucked like a milking machine, until finally he got the little bud to stand erect and then he started on the other one.

Bent double like this with one cock firmly lodged in my cunt, my arse was spread wide and longing for some action. A young guy obliged and after first feeding his long thin shaft down my throat, slid it up into my waiting rectum with ease. I had never experienced double penetration before but I liked the sense of fullness it gave me. No pain, just the knowledge that my whole bottom end was full of cocks. I asked another man if I could suck his cock to make it a perfect threesome. Without hesitation, he crouched down so that I could get it in my mouth and I sucked and toyed at it with my tongue until, without warning, he was spewing his semen onto my tonsils. I loved the taste. It was kind of sweet and I wished there were more. While he was still twitching between my lips, the man behind me shot his salvo deep into my bowels. Surge after surge was pumped up into me and I promptly came again. Not gushing this time but a strong deep anal cum that was new to me. His spasms must have set off the guy I was sitting on (can they feel each other's cock when they're both up me?) and with a heave that almost dislodged me, fiery rockets were suddenly bombarding my womb. I squirted again and was bemused to see the clear fluid spilling from inside me across the guy's stomach. He wiped his fingers in it and tasted it, coming back for more.

"Cum in my mouth," he croaked so I shuffled up and straddled his face so that he could use his tongue on me. Sure enough, within minutes I was gushing again, the poor man swallowing frantically trying to get it down...

By this time, I really did want to pee and I said so. No problemo! Someone untied John and laid him on his back, his legs still held apart and his cock almost crimson with all the wanking he had had and the sheer frustration of wanting to cum but being denied.

"Here's your new toilet, one of the women said and led me over to squat over John's upturned face. I couldn't hold on any longer and while someone held his mouth wide open (how did they do that?) I let loose a deluge of piss and accumulated cum over his face. I tried to aim for his mouth but there was just too much and although he gallantly swallowed what he could, he still ended up with a face covered in urine and pearly globules of ejected cum. This was evidently a banquet for some of the girls and they set about licking him clean.

Now that the piss play had begun, there was no holding back. One man wanted to give me a piss enema (which he did) while several others pissed into my gaping mouth and cunt. I drank all I could and to tell the truth, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I agreed to every request made to me. The women, too, wanted to use me and I must have swallowed gallons of piss, licked all twelve clits and cunts, some several times, had women squirting into me and at me and all the while having a cock rammed into either my cunt or arse or both. I had long since lost track of who had had me and how but I didn't care. I had become the cum bucket I had heard about and loved it. I wanted more, from men, women or both and they gave until I could hold no more. I pissed indiscriminately when I felt the urge and loved the knowledge that my cunt lips were being pulled open so that they could see the piss squirting from my pee hole.

My clit was raw from all the licking, nibbling and biting it had enjoyed and, surprise, surprise, my nipples had stayed erect and had even somehow elongated with all the mouths that had suckled on them. My cunt and arsehole were gaping wide and my jaw was sore from all the cocks that had fucked it.

And then there was John. Tied again to his post, his cock still raging. Most, if not all of the girls had used him as a toilet after me, some of them several times as well as some of the men. His bladder was bursting from all the piss he had swallowed and at last it gave way. A fountain of piss erupted from his still stiff cock and I quickly positioned myself under the flow so that he was pissing directly into my gaping cunt. One of the women grabbed him to keep the flow on target. When my cunt was full, I knelt before him while they directed the rest into my mouth. The hands on his cock must have been too much for him at last as no sooner had his piss dwindled than he began shooting huge streams of cum at my upturned face. Look mum! No hands! His hips thrust violently as the jets continued to spurt forth until finally exhausted, his cock began to droop.

A last ritual question. "Are you willing to be our fuck slut, to fuck whoever you are told, wherever you are told, whenever you are told?" "Will you willingly display your genitals to anyone who wants to see them and allow them to do whatever they like to you at any time they wish?"

A big loud "YES!" "Oh yes please!"

I have become the filthiest person I know and I love it. If I could be filthier, I would. John didn't get to fuck any of the women that night but almost every day now, a couple will come to our home to fuck me and the women will force their cunts or arseholes onto his inevitably hard cock and ride him until he is milked dry. I have known him to come as many as seven times in one evening into seven different women. Often they will have him eat his cum out of their pussies and I always have him clean me up after I have been given a big load of cum. That is, unless I want to eat it myself.

I have been made to fuck hobos in public toilets, ride mechanical cocks in public until I cannot stop cumming. I gush almost as often as I pee and my nipples are no longer inverted. Just longer, harder and always available. John's cock is also available to any woman who has an itch to scratch and is seemingly always hard. Sometimes he provides the second cock if I am to be doubly penetrated, so that he can feel the other man rooting me, feel him cumming inside me and me being made to cum over and over again as their cocks ram into my body.

It is our thing, private and not to be shared. Except that my younger sister (she's 23) tells me she wants to become someone's sex slave. What's with that?

12