My Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we hit the floor, Erin spun around and put her wrists on my shoulders. My hands went for her hips and we were moving. For the first few moments, I simply stared into her eyes. Damn, she looked good tonight. She wore some mascara and dark eyeliner, which only seemed to add to her allure. The lip-gloss had worn a bit with the drinks we had taken, but still made her soft lips stand out that much more. She didn't need to wear any make-up though. Erin was simply breathtaking. I wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her deeply. And I almost didn't care who saw.

"I want to kiss you as well," she said.

I just smiled and enjoyed being this close to her again.

"I have to tell you," she started.

"I've been thinking about you non-stop since Friday," I finished.

She just moved closer as we continued to sway to the beat of the music.

"Yes. I can't tell you how much I needed that."

"You don't have to. I can see it in your eyes now as much as I saw it last Friday."

She smiled at me, leaned in, and then spun around as the song changed. Her hands reached back and grabbed my belt. She used the advantage to grind herself against me. Damn she smelled good. But that paled in comparison to how she felt. Her ass rubbed up and down my front side, and it felt damn good. I know she felt it because she started concentrating her efforts on bulge in my jeans. I know that song only lasted a little more than four minutes, but what a great four minutes. The song ended, but our dance continued into the next. Erin turned again and hooked her arms around my neck. She just stared into my eyes with that same look from last Friday. It's as if she was taking a quick minute to think over something. Then her eyes changed ... and Erin Grant smiled the softest smile I have ever seen. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

"Since it's my birthday today and yours tomorrow, we should celebrate," she stated.

"You mean more than we are right now?"

"Yes. Right now is for the people close to us. They celebrating the occasion with us, but I believe we should commemorate our birthdays in a far more ... personal way."

The dramatic pause she used with those last two words conveyed exactly what she hand in mind.

"I couldn't wish for a better way to celebrate my birthday."

"When you are done with your friends this evening, could you stop by?"

"Erin, I would love to stop by."

My answer was received in the exact manner I had hoped. She just moaned and stared deeply into my eyes. She gave me her address, which was relatively close to the University and to Sarah's apartment complex. It would be a short drive after I dropped Sarah off. And all of sudden I was glad Sheila had a boyfriend back at Harvard.

With that, we noticed most of the others joining us on the dance floor. With a peck to my cheek, Erin thanked me for the dance as her friends and mine moved in around us. Over the next few hours, it took everything I had not to steal glances at her. Fortunately, there were plenty of people to keep me occupied. Sarah and Sheila did their dance again with me. Not to be outdone, Allison, Erin, and Maria gave me their version. Talk about jaw dropping. Eventually, we all made our way back to the table, knowing the evening had to end.

As we approached the table, Allison and Maria discussed dropping off Erin before heading back across town to where they both lived. While it was only a 20-minute drive, it was clear that they were in the opposite direction. As if the night couldn't get any better, Sarah offered a ride to Erin. She explained that her apartment complex was near campus and since Erin's place was in the same direction, it was silly to have them drop her off only to drive back across town. And just like that, I was driving Erin and Sarah home. The night was getting better and better. From the gleam in Erin's eyes, I could tell she felt the same.

Sarah and the other gals headed for the bathroom. I would never understand that group bathroom thing. Tony and I went to the bathroom as well, while Erin and Allison headed outside. As I exited the restroom, I bumped into Maria and Sarah. We made our way outside and the first thing that caught our eyes was some guy speaking loudly at Erin. He wasn't yelling, but it was obvious he didn't care who heard him.

"It's the dirt-bag," Maria said. "Her ex."

I looked at Sarah and I could see she was pissed. She looked back at me and told me to follow her lead. And then Sarah did something that was just so ... Sarah. She walked right up to Erin and kissed her full on the lips. I walked up in time to participate in a conversation that most people pay money to see in the movies.

"Are you ready to go?" Sarah asked as she pulled away from Erin.

I could see her mouth "trust me" to Erin.

"Who the hell are you?" the Erin's ex-husband asked.

Ignoring him completely, Erin simply answered "yes."

The dirt-bag repeated his question with more anger in his voice and took a step towards Sarah. I stepped between them.

"Hi," I said. "I'm Justin. This is Sarah. I will ask to you to be more respectful when addressing a lady."

"Whatever. What are you doing kissing ..."

"You would be Paul?" Sarah asked cutting him off.

"Yes."

Sarah slowly turned around and stepped to my left side. She looked Paul and the woman next to him up and down before she continued speaking.

"Well Paul, since you are divorced I don't see how it is any of your business who I am or who I am kissing. But since I have grown so fond of Erin, I'll tell you anyway. My name is Sarah. Justin is my boyfriend and I love him with every single fiber of my being."

Paul, like everyone else there, had to be wondering where in the world this was going.

"And while he has never asked, I know that like any other red-blooded man on the planet he would love to spend an evening with two women. So for his birthday, I wanted to arrange just that and I have spent weeks searching for just right the person to bring to our bed. And I have had zero luck in finding just the right person until tonight when Erin walked in."

Paul started laughing.

"Is this what you have stooped to? Begging for sex with people half your age."

"Listen pencil dick, let me make this crystal clear," Sarah continued. "I spent over an hour this evening feeling Erin out on the subject before I spent another hour quite literally begging her to go through with it. That's right. I ... begged ... her. I mean just look at her. She is fucking gorgeous. After my pleading with her, Erin finally relented and let me tell you something. It's not going to be something she will ever regret: Justin and I are going to take her home and spend the next 24 hours worshipping this woman for what she is: a real-life, down-to-earth goddess. Fuck I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

Paul was getting visibly upset by this time. Erin stepped to my right side at this point.

"Oh yeah, let me give you one more little detail about what's in store for Justin. He has no problem going three or four times in a night. With that in mind, Erin and I have devised a number of surprises for him and this is one of them."

Sarah turned to face me presenting her side to Paul and the woman with him.

"After he fucks that goddess and fills her with his cum, he is going to finally get my tight 21 year-old virgin ass."

I would later hear from Allison and Maria who were behind us that as Sarah said that, she slid her arm down her body. She traced it over her hips and stopped at her ass. She then patted it a few times to emphasize the point.

I turned to look down at Sarah in genuine shock. She was looking up at me.

"That's right baby, you finally get my ass. But more than that, Erin has agreed to let me eat your cum out of her while you finally take my ass. Because I cannot imagine anything hotter for my man than letting you have Erin ... and then letting you watch me devour your cum out of her as you sink your thick cock into me and take my last cherry. I love you baby."

Allison and Maria told us later that the look in Paul's eyes said everything. At the time I couldn't see his reaction though. Sarah was kissing me. As she pulled away, Sarah whispered, "Kiss her."

"Erin, I can't thank you enough. Damn baby, I am dripping. Can we go now?"

"You ready?" I asked Erin before I leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips.

Erin was staring straight up at me. Her eyes said it all. Paul the dirt-bag was part of her past. She didn't even look at him when she finally answered.

"Absolutely," she said with a mischievous look in her eye. "Sarah isn't the only one dripping right now."

Paul grabbed the hand of the woman next to him and stormed past us. Erin never took her eyes off mine the entire time. When he got inside, everyone burst out laughing. Everyone that is, but Erin. She pulled Sarah and me into a tender embrace: a silent measure of thanks for the comeuppance that had been meted out on her behalf. While she held us, she started laughing as well.

"Now that was worth waiting for," Allison said as she walked up and hugged her sister.

Maria came up and kissed me on the cheek.

"That's for what you just did for Erin. Where in the hell did that come from?"

"Ask Sarah."

"On behalf of my friend, how can I ever thank you?" Maria inquired.

"Are you kidding me," Sarah said grinning. "Thank me? I would have paid money to say all of that to such a pathetic little man."

Allison hugged me tightly and then hugged Sarah.

"Thank you both. That was priceless."

We all continued laughing out to the parking lot. It turned out that the scene was a jaw dropper for everyone. Allison and Maria told us of the look on Paul's face at the precise moment when Sarah patted her ass. Nor could they believe that Paul had effective been one-upped in a way he would never be able to top. My friends couldn't believe I actually leaned over and kissed my professor on the lips. They said it was priceless watching Paul's reaction because in their view, it was the "cherry on the sundae" when I kissed Erin. Heidi in particular would not stop going on and on about what she just saw.

For my part, I absolutely loved the fact that I got to kiss Erin Grant in public ... in front of my friends ... and hers. I knew I would never be able to tell anyone what happened last Friday or what would happen later tonight. But for a few minutes, I got to indulge the idea that this was a common place thing; that it would be acceptable to show Erin that kind of affection in front of the people that mattered to me. It may sound strange, but in those minutes, I knew Erin felt the same.

Goodbyes were exchanged shortly thereafter, and I led the ladies to my car. Indulging the women just a bit, I opened the read doors on each side to allow them to sit in the back while I drove them home. I started the engine and the three of us were on our way. The girls sat in the back going back and forth over what had occurred. Erin directed me as needed to make turns as I headed to drop her off first. At one point, Erin asked, "When you said all of that, how did you know Justin would follow your lead so well?"

"We've known each other since he was seven and I was nine. I know him forwards and backwards, just as he knows me. When I told him to follow my lead, I knew he wouldn't give up my bluff."

Sarah reached up and patted my shoulder at that.

"I know very little about him, but what I do know tells me he has a lot of character," Erin added.

"Oh yes. If he gives you his word, you can take it to the bank."

"I'm not the only one," I interjected. "Sarah's word is her bond. She'll go through heaven and hell to keep it."

Sarah simply smiled, but it was true. In our group, she knew almost everything about me. In fact, there were only two things she didn't know. Or rather two people: Erin and Morena.

"Since we're being so honest here, I have a confession to make."

That comment got Erin's attention and mine.

"My vibrator is going to get quite a workout tonight."

Without hesitation, Erin said, "Yours isn't the only one Sarah."

They started laughing and Sarah saw my smile at that comment. She told me to take those thoughts home and enjoy. In the rearview mirror, I grinned at her: if she only knew why. Sarah was just looking at me and I saw her lips slowly form a very mischievous smile. Maybe it was the alcohol. Maybe it was the emotional high over what she had just pulled off. Maybe it was a combination of the two. Whatever it was, even I didn't see her next comment coming.

"Why use a vibrator? I have a much better idea. Take the birthday boy home instead."

Erin's just stared at her. I just stared at her. Sarah just continued.

"Seriously. From Justin's reaction to your arrival this evening, I know you turn him on."

Erin's eyes glanced up at mine in the mirror. I was looking straight at her.

"Erin, in the past few hours, I have developed a true fondness for you. I know what if feels like to deal with that level of betrayal and disappointment. Outside of school, I could actually see us being close friends."

"Really. I was thinking the same about you Sarah."

As I came to a stop at a street light, the two hugged with that exchange.

"So if you're worried about anyone ever finding out, I promise I would never say a thing."

"But Sarah, I have to ask. Could I trust Justin with such a secret?"

"Absolutely," Sarah replied. "Get him to look you in the eyes and promise. He has never made a promise and broken it."

"Well Mr. Rhodes?" Erin said looking at my eyes in the rearview mirror.

I turned to face Erin Grant. I repeated the words I said to her last Friday.

"I won't tell a soul Erin. Not one. Not ever."

Erin smiled and then looked down. She was really considering letting Sarah in on the meeting we arranged for later this evening. The light turned green, so I started driving again. Sarah could see that she was on the fence too. She said one final thing in an effort to convince Erin to go for it.

"After everything you have been through Erin, do yourself this favor. Make it a birthday treat. Let your hair down."

I could not believe how hard Sarah was selling the idea to Erin. In the rearview mirror, my eyes looked at Sarah with genuine gratitude. Whatever Erin's decision, Sarah had really gone to bat for me tonight. Friends like that were few and far between.

My eyes moved to Erin. She was looking up and had a gleam in her eye. She was really going to do it. She was going to tell Sarah that she would take me home. My mind raced with the thought. There would be one person I would be able to talk to about in regards to Erin. It wasn't about gloating or bragging. It was about being able to tell just one person how much Erin had rocked my world. I hoped I would be able convey to Erin how much that meant to me.

"Okay," Erin said. "I'll take him home."

'YES!' I thought.

"You hear that Justin. This woman is counting on you to make her birthday truly memorable. You better fuck her senseless."

Maybe it was the alcohol. Maybe it was the emotional high over she had from finally seeing her ex-husband on the losing end of the stick. Maybe it was a combination of the two. Whatever it was, even I didn't see Erin's next comment coming.

"Since we're being so honest here Sarah, I have a confession to make. He already has."

Sarah's eyes darted to the rearview mirror.

"Oh my ...," Sarah started.

She could see it in my eyes. She looked back at Erin.

"You were last Friday?"

Erin just smiled. I might have been worried that she thought I had said something to Sarah, but I could see it in her eyes. Erin knew better.

"You were last Friday," Sarah repeated.

It wasn't a question this time. After following her directions for the past ten minutes, Erin finally said her house was the next one on the right. I got out of the car to open Erin's door for her and Sarah joined me. As we stood in front of Erin's house, Sarah looked me dead in the eyes.

"I know you would have never told me who it was, but answer me this: I've seen you after you've gotten laid, but I have never seen you glow before. Last Friday was more than sex for you wasn't it?"

My eyes darted to see Erin's looking at me with both affection and hope. I kept her gaze when I replied.

"Sarah, last Friday I connected with Erin on levels I would have never believed possible. There is a corner of my heart that will always belong to her."

I saw Erin's eyes grow a little misty when I said that. Sarah threw her arms around me and hugged me tight. She knew that I have had crushes. She knew there had been a couple people I really liked. But she also knew I had never said anything like that about someone before.

"Okay then my good friend; I have a birthday present for you."

"I think you have done enough," I said.

"You're staying at my place until Sunday."

Before I could react, she added, "At least that is what I am going to tell your parents."

She looked at Erin.

"His parents love me. His mom even takes me shopping a couple times a year. I am going tell them he is staying with me until Sunday. That is if you think you can handle having him for a few days straight."

"I think I can keep him occupied for a few days," Erin replied with a big smile.

"Good, because this comes with a condition for each of you. Erin: you and I are going to have a sit down soon. I have never seen my best friend gush over anyone this much before so I expect you to treat him well. I want to hear all about last Friday as well as this weekend. I want to know what you did to turn him upside down."

"Deal," Erin replied.

"Okay, I need your number in case I have to get a message to Justin ... and I need your keys so your car can stay at my place to give this little hoax the illusion of believability."

I gave Sarah my keys while they exchanged numbers.

"As for you Justin," Sarah directed towards me.

"Yes?"

"Wreck her," Sarah commanded me.

I just smiled. Sarah winked at me, got in my car, and started to drive off. Erin took me by the hand and led me inside in her home. She didn't say a word. She just unlocked her door, pulled me inside, and locked the door again. She leaned up and kissed me deeply. I returned her kiss. I felt her pour every once of affection and every urge of lust that we had shared last Friday into that kiss. She pulled away, turned, and took four steps to the couch that was but a few feet away. The couch was one of two in the room. Each one faced the other. The one she chose had its back to the foyer we had just stepped through. She bent over the arm and looked over at me. However, the woman that looked back at me wasn't just Erin the goddess. The woman that looked back at me wasn't just Professor Grant. In her eyes I saw a beast; a wild beast whose eyes were telling me to do one thing. Those eyes said only three words: fuck ... me ... now.

By the time I reached the couch, my jeans were unbuttoned and unzipped. My left hand pulled up her dress over her waist, while my right started pushing my jeans and underwear down my legs. I switched hands. My left hand pushed the other side of my clothes down past my hips while my right hand caressed her ass. She moaned at my touch. As my cock sprang free, I reached into the black thong Erin was wearing and tore it from her body. She groaned her approval. As I slid the head to the opening of her pussy, I could tell Erin was soaking. I felt her hand meet my cock and guide it in. As I pushed into her pussy, I moaned at the feeling. My goddess was hot. My goddess was wet. I looked up and saw that her eyes were on fire. We had plenty of time to make love. Right now, Erin Grant needed to be fucked. To be perfectly honest, I wanted to do nothing more than that.

'Five minutes. Just let me last five minutes.'