My Enslavement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter, are you afraid of hearing your little brother whipping me in the middle of the night?" I joked.

She looked surprised for a moment at my candidness and then laughed as well.

"I'll think about it some more," Donna said. She went home and I went about my routine as usual.

As November wore on, the weather turned colder. I was thankful that it was not as harsh as I was used to. We celebrated Thanksgiving and then Christmas. Right after Christmas was the twins' first birthday. Even with the rumored riots, no more looters came and I began to fall into a sense of security again. I lost interest in what was going on in the world. We were still happily living on and I guess that was all that really mattered to me anymore.

On one chilly January night, Master and I laid together curled up in bed. My pregnancy was just barely starting to show. He was fond of rubbing my stomach anyway. Lately, I found myself missing our pre-pregnancy bedroom activities. I was trying to find other ways to satisfy my urges.

"I have a confession," I said.

"Really?" he seemed disinterested.

"While you were at the old house, Donna threatened to lock me in the basement."

"What did you do to provoke that?" he raised his eyebrow.

"I tried to leave to look for you." I was beginning to regret this confession. There was another long pause and then I asked, "Would you really keep me there...if I was bad?"

He glanced up to meet my eyes. "Yes."

I sighed. "Will you fuck me?" I asked, running my hand down his arm.

"I don't think so, not after what you just told me." I could see the mischievous glint in his eye and the slight smile.

"Please," I begged, tracing my fingers down to his crotch.

"I'll think about it while you're sucking my cock." He pulled down his shorts for me.

I got up and slid between his open legs. His cock was still soft and I gently took him in my mouth. I bathed it with my tongue until he was hard. As I slid it in and out of my mouth, I could feel him begin to start straining against me and I was sure he wasn't going to fuck me that night. Despite my disappointment, I continued until I tasted his cum.

"Take your clothes off," he said as I swallowed.

I did as I was told. He instructed me to lie on the bed on my back.

"Do you understand why I didn't fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes, it was my punishment," I said.

"I will let you cum...my way."

He proceeded to start by softly kissing my breasts. The pregnancy had made them extremely sensitive and he used this to his advantage. His gentle licking and touching was almost too much to tolerate.

I whimpered when he stopped touching them. He paused for a long moment before he moved between my legs. I was desperate for him to touch me. When he finally traced a finger down from my clit to my ass I moaned. He plunged two fingers into my pussy and maneuvered them until I was gripping them tightly. I wanted to ask him to touch my clit, but I was afraid he would deny me that request as well. I endured his torture, staying just on the edge of cumming, until he decided it was time. Keeping his fingers inside of me, he thrust his tongue against my clit and rubbed it. I don't know how many seconds passed before I came. I could feel the wetness seeping out of me onto the sheets.

He lay next to me on the bed again and said, "I think your training should take a new direction."

"Training?" I asked in a confused whisper.

"In the morning, I want you to get up with me and help me get dressed. When I come home, you'll help me get undressed and lay out my clothes for the next day." He traced his hands along the swell of my breasts causing me to shiver again.

I had no idea why he wanted me to do this, but I did not question him.

Almost two more months passed by and he appointed me even more menial tasks. None of them caused me more than a slight inconvenience. One day, it dawned on me that he was mentally leading me into an even more submissive state. In some ways, I think our wedding was even part of this.

"We're getting married next Saturday," he told me before he left for work. He said it so casually, like he was telling me we were going grocery shopping.

"What?" I was in the middle of feeding the children and he caught me off guard.

"You heard me. I've got to go; I'm going to be late." He rushed out the door before I could ask him anything else.

Lovely, I thought. It was early March and I was very pregnant. So much for wearing a wedding dress.

I went on with my day as usual until Donna came over to visit.

"Your brother said that our wedding is next Saturday."

"Yes, I know," she said.

"What do you know about it?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips.

"It's supposed to be a surprise for you," she paused. "It'll be nice, I'm helping him."

"Why can't we just wait until after I have the baby?" I asked bitterly. He had been married before, but this was my first wedding and I still had the dream of a fairy tale.

"He wants to be married before the baby comes."

I cursed to myself.

To make up for not working the night shifts, he was usually gone from seven in the morning until nine at night. By the time he got home he was exhausted, but that night I didn't care.

"I don't want to get married looking like a cow," I said curtly.

"So you don't want to marry me?" he glanced up at me from his dinner.

Fuck, he was doing it again.

"No, that's not what I said," I replied not daring to meet his stare.

"Well, if you want to marry me then you shouldn't care how it happens," he said between bites.

Suddenly, I was tired. I didn't want to argue with him.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"It's okay. Go to bed," he said with the inflection of authority that I knew I could not dispute.

The next week passed by without further conversation of the wedding.

It was Friday night and I lay in bed with my Master, unable to sleep. I could feel the baby moving around restlessly in my stomach as well. I sat up, intending to go downstairs, when he spoke.

"Where are you going, my pet?"

"I can't sleep. I was going downstairs." I waited for his approval.

"Are you nervous about tomorrow?" he asked with kindness.

I did not want to lie, but I did not want to hurt his feelings either.

"Yes," I answered after a long pause.

I could feel the bed move as he rolled over on his other side to face me, "Do you love me?"

"Yes," I said with unmasked annoyance.

I could feel him gathering his words before he spoke again. "I'm terrified too. It's barely been a year since the twins were born and Martha..." he trailed off.

I had only heard his wife's name spoken one time before, by Donna, but I remembered it.

I turned around and wordlessly crawled back beside him. We laid together for the rest of the night. Occasionally he would stroke my hair or my face before I fell asleep.

Saturday morning I awoke to find myself alone in bed. Spring was already starting to arrive and I could hear birds singing outside. Bright sunlight filled the room. I swung my legs out of bed and hoisted myself up. I showered, taking time to wash myself well, including my long dark hair. Once I was done, I went downstairs.

I found Donna already sitting at our kitchen table. She looked beautiful. She had her blonde hair pulled back and curled. I had never seen her wear make up before and she looked much younger. To top it all off, she was wearing a long flowing blue silk dress that complimented her still slender figure.

"Wow," I said as I admired her. I was still naked underneath my bathrobe.

"Oh stop," she waived me off and I could see the large knotted scar on her wrist.

"Where's your brother?" I asked.

"You mean your Master." This would not be the first or the last time she would correct me on this issue.

I grinned, "Yes, Mistress."

She rolled her eyes and said, "He's getting things ready at the church. We have to leave soon."

"What am I supposed to wear?" I asked.

"You and the babies will get ready at the church. I told you we planned everything. Now go get dressed," she ordered.

I went back upstairs and threw on a dress. I came back downstairs and helped her load things into the car. We left for the church at eleven.

The church was in Madison. It was the small type of church that had probably been there since the town was built. It was typical, white with a steeple and bell. We went inside and Donna herded us into the basement. It was decorated, I assumed, for the reception, but empty except for another woman.

"Vivian, this is my friend Lori. She's going to help get you dressed while I do some other things," Donna said, introducing us.

"Hello," Lori said. She looked pleasant enough. She was about the same age as Donna, but slightly larger, with dark brown bobbed hair.

"Hi," I said back.

"Well, let's get started," Lori said. I stood there while she retrieved a large garment bag, which I assumed was the dress. I wondered how in the world they knew what size to get. It seemed like my stomach was growing an inch a day.

I knew they had something up their sleeves by the way they both kept looking at me. Lori opened the bag slowly and pulled out the dress. It was my dress.

Before I could ask, Donna explained, "We had it altered and Lori is going to take in the seams today."

"Thank you!" I exclaimed with a grin.

"You're welcome," Master said from behind me.

I turned around and he hugged me. I buried my face against his shoulder breathing in his scent.

"How did you get it?" I had to ask.

"Do you remember when you bribed me into taking you to your house?" he smiled slightly and I could feel my face about to flush.

I nodded as I looked away.

"Well, I noticed it hanging on the back of your bedroom door. You didn't ask for it and I felt bad. So, I went back later and got it. I didn't know then that I was going to marry you myself, but I thought that you might want it one day," he continued to explain.

I smiled as I listened to his story. I remembered how cold he was to me during that time and I couldn't believe he would have done such a thing. I noticed then that he was wearing a suit and tie.

"You look great," I admired him.

"Get out of here, before you two lovebirds start nesting," Donna said as she turned him around and gave him a push towards the door.

I giggled as he sulked away.

Lori returned to getting out the dress. She helped me into it and made the necessary adjustments. Next, she curled my hair and applied cosmetics to my face. While all of this was going on, Donna was getting the babies dressed and doing other things. Finally, when Lori was finished, she carried my train as I walked in front of a full-length mirror.

The dress couldn't have been more perfect for accommodating my pregnancy. The waist was cut high enough that it looked right even with my belly sticking out. The neckline plunged deeply and my now more than ample breasts looked lovely against the white pearls decorating the bodice. My hair was a cascade of dark curls that framed my glowing face.

"Here's your something old, borrowed, and blue," Donna said as she came up behind me and put something around my neck.

The necklace was silver that ended in v shaped rows of brilliant sapphires.

"Where did you get this from?" I asked.

"It was our mother's. I think it was the nicest thing anyone in our family ever owned," she stepped back to look at me and seemed pleased.

More people that I didn't know began arriving in the basement. The babies were starting to walk and they came over to me. Alex was in a tuxedo and Andrea was in a white dress with layers of crinoline underneath. They were adorable.

"Well, let's get this show on the road, it's almost time," Donna said.

"Wait, we almost forgot the veil," Lori rushed to get it.

She retrieved a long white sheer veil and they attached it to my hair with clips.

We walked up the stairs, back to the church and I was stunned to see every pew was filled. I felt a bit nervous when the music began to play and everyone turned to look at me. I wished my father was there to walk me down the aisle and I was trying not to cry. I fought the tears and relaxed as Donna took my arm. We walked down the aisle slowly, as we neared the altar I could see my soon-to-be husband shifting nervously as he waited for us.

The entire ceremony went by so fast that I was surprised I managed to say "I do" in the right spot. Someone handed me a ring and I placed it on his finger with trembling hands. When the preacher said, "You may now kiss the bride," my husband kissed me passionately. The kiss felt like it lasted forever before he released me. Everyone clapped and we walked down the aisle together and down to the basement. People began to follow us.

I enjoyed the reception. I met so many new people and they were all so nice to me. By the time we left I was exhausted. I changed out of the wedding dress and into my more comfortable dress. We left the children with Donna, who had plenty of volunteers to clean up the mess.

"Are you hungry?" Master asked me when we reached the car.

"When am I not?" I laughed.

He drove us to the local diner and we ate. Of course, he arranged for us to stay in the motel next door again for our wedding night.

He brought a small bag into the room with us. He opened it and pulled out a small box wrapped in silver paper with a large bow.

"Here," he held the box out for me to take.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Your wedding present."

I admired the box for a moment before opening it. Underneath the paper was a plain white box. I opened the lid and removed the paper to reveal a thin white leather collar.

I studied it. It had a large silver D shaped ring in the middle, and over the ring was small rectangular piece of silver metal. I could see my name engraved on it.

"It's beautiful," I said.

"I don't think wearing a collar will hurt the baby," he said as he took it from me and buckled it around my neck.

"I don't have a present for you," I said wistfully.

"Oh, I'm sure you can find something to give me," he whispered against my neck while his hands roamed down to my breasts.

That night he fucked me and I came in every way imaginable under the circumstances. I fell deeply asleep, my naked body pressed to his.

Shortly before dawn I woke up, starving and thirsty. He looked so peaceful that I didn't want to wake him, but there was no food in the room. I had been allowed to go out alone before and I didn't think I needed permission. I would just run over to the diner and bring something back.

I took the collar off so I could take a quick shower. I washed off my smudged makeup and got dressed.

Stepping outside into the cool damp spring air gave me goose bumps. A long forgotten chill crept up my spine. It was a familiar feeling that made me afraid, however, I did not realize why. The parking lot was not lit and all I could see were shadows of cars. I had just considered how strange it was that there were so many cars when I saw three men standing in front of me.

"Is that her?" one of them asked.

"Yeah," another answered.

I weighed my options; I knew I could not out run them.

"Help me!" I screamed as loud as I could. Two of them took me by the arms and tried to pull me towards a waiting car. Suddenly, a young woman emerged from the shadows and ran towards us. She tried to drag one of the men off of me.

"Leave her alone!" she pleaded.

One of the men slapped her hard across the face. She flew to the ground in a crumpled heap.

"Relax, child. We're not going to hurt you or the baby," one of them said to me. The voice seemed familiar.

Before I could react, a shot rang out from behind me. The men released me and tried to run for the car. An unseen hand pushed me aside and I saw a large shape stalk past me. I could see a faint glimmer of light catch the barrel of the gun.

I closed my eyes. I did not want to see what was about to happen. I heard more shots and I knew what he had done.

"Who are you?" I heard Master ask.

I reopened my eyes and saw that he was standing over the terrified girl that was still lying in the gravel.

"Sydney Cooper," the girl stammered nervously. "They killed my family."

He extended his hand to help her get up. Sydney took it and staggered to her feet.

He turned to me and said, "Take care of her. I'm going to get some help out here."

"There are more of them. I can take you there," the girl said.

"Rest for a moment," he told her.

I helped her limp into the motel room and sat her on the bed. She was wearing a tattered short pink dress. She was filthy and I could see old and new bruises all over her legs and arms. Her face was already starting to swell from being struck. I stayed with her until the rest of the deputies came. She took them to the house where the others were staying. I don't know what happened exactly and I have never asked.

I began to busy myself preparing for the baby. The month of May came quickly and the day finally arrived. Everything went perfectly.

That evening, I was holding my son when Donna and Sydney walked in. After her abduction Sydney had no where to go. She was twenty-four years old and alone, just as I had been. Donna quickly volunteered to let her stay with her, no strings attached.

"Well, have you decided on a name yet?" Donna asked.

I was given free reign to name our new son and I had been agonizing over it all day.

"Daniel," I said as I looked down at him.

"Any significance?" Sydney asked.

"It's my father's name."

"What about a middle name?" she asked.

"Thomas-my fiancé." This was the part that I had struggled with.

"That's beautiful," Donna said.

I looked down at Daniel again and smiled. This may not have been the way I'd ever imagined my life unfolding, but I wouldn't have changed it if I could.

The next three months flew by. I lost myself in the task managing the house with some occasional help from Donna and Sydney who seemed to becoming an odd match. One evening, they volunteered to stay over and watch the children. I'm sure Donna knew what Master had planned for me, but I didn't.

He got home from work at ten o'clock. I was the only one in the house still awake and I was waiting for him at the kitchen table. When he walked in, he regarded me with a smug look that I hadn't seen in a very long time.

"Go downstairs and undress. Kneel on the floor and wait for me," he said.

I tried to hide my smile as I got up and went into the basement. Someone had already unlocked the dungeon door. As I walked inside, I noticed that it smelled like it had been cleaned recently. I flipped on the light and did as he asked, taking my clothes off and then kneeling in the middle of the room. I shivered in anticipation.

He finally made his appearance just before my legs went to sleep.

"Vivian, did I tell you to turn on the light?" I could see the glint of pleasure in his eyes.

"No, Master," I said, not daring to look up at him. I knew that this was part of his game, but I couldn't help but feel upset that I had done something wrong.

"Stand up."

I managed to get up and stood there naked, except for my collar, waiting for him to do something. It had been so long since I felt like this.

He picked up a blindfold that had been left on the leather bench. He did not say anything more to me as he tightened it around my head. He was standing so close to me, I could feel his body heat.

"Do you trust me?" I could feel his breath against my ear as he spoke.

"Yes, Master," I breathed back heavily.

I heard him moving around the room. I tried to guess what he was doing, but I had no idea.

I felt something slightly soft being placed around my neck. It trailed down the middle of my torso. I knew that it was rope. The long piece was maneuvered around for a moment before he brought it up between my legs and over my back. Something large was pressing tightly against my clit. The slightest shift in my weight caused it to rub against me.