My Ex-Girlfriend's Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was about to explode but so was I. As I felt her body quiver and shake I screamed out "I'm cuming!"

Linda's grip on me was tight I could not pull all the way out of her and all she said was "Oh fuck, I'm cumming to!"

With that she exploded for the second time that night, and her juices were met this time with hot thick loads of my cum. After a little while both our climaxes subsided at the same time, and as if it was planned so did the heavy rain.

I pulled out of Linda's pussy with a loud popping noise and our mixed love juice flowed out of her and onto the back seat.

Linda took my boxers from the floor and she put it on and said "Your boxer's are made with cotton it can absorb more of this flood coming out of me. You fucking filled me with so much of your cum, I cant believe I let you cum in me, I have only aloud my husband's cum in my pussy before tonight."

I just smiled at Linda and then we heard her cell phone ring.

"Hey mum." It was Angie.

"Hello Angie." Linda still sounded a little exhausted from our sex session.

"I just got home and dad said you didn't get back as yet, so just phoned to see if you are okay?"

"I'm fine Angie, I was just waiting for the rain to pass you know I hate driving in the rain."

"Okay, so you still at the casino?"

"Yes Angie, but I'm leaving now."

"Okay then mum, see you just now. Love you bye"

"Love you to angel. Bye"

Linda dropped the call then she started to cry.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her.

All Linda said was "It's time for me to get home."

She then returned her wedding ring to her finger, put her bra on and pulled her dress from the tangle around her stomach back to the normal position.

I put my cloths back on minus my boxers which Linda still had on. Linda got into the drivers seat, then drove to where my car was parked.

When we reached my car Linda said to me "This is the first time in my 24 year marriage that I have cheated on my husband, so I would appreciate it if no one ever found out about this."

"Sure Linda." I said, and thought that worked fine for me.

"One more thing this was a once of thing, it can never happen again, do you understand?" Linda said this to me as I got out of the car.

"If that's what you want Linda, but if you change your mind I know I wouldn't mind doing this again." I didn't allow her to respond I shut the door and walked towards my car, as I got in to my car she drove off.

I drove home a very satisfied man that night.

12