My Exhibitionist Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without verbally responding to her request to remove her panties, I pulled them down. She lifted her butt to assist me, and as she did, I slipped her little white panties down her legs and tossed them on the floor next to my boxers.

"Knees up and open." I said softly. "Touch yourself again. Show your Daddy how you make yourself cum."

I sat on the side of the bed and looked down between her legs as she complied. Once her legs were up and open, I leaned over to where I was no more than a few inches above her vagina and took a big sniff. Her womanly aroma was unbelievable โ€“ a combination of muskiness and freshness. It wasn't a heavy smell, but, it was definitely a female smell and she was considerably wet.

"I've enjoyed your smell since the first time I sampled your panties, Bonnie." I said to her. "I bet you didn't even know I was sniffing your panties, did you? Tell me the truth, now."

"I, uh....." my daughter stammered, "didn't know for sure. I was hoping you'd notice and I tried to leave them out for you as much as I could."

"Sweetheart," I laughed, "you left them all over the house, even in my room. How could I not notice? It was rather obvious, you know, when a father finds his daughter's wet panties on the floor of his own room."

"But," I continued, "even though it was devious and wrong of you to tease me like that, I definitely noticed and I took advantage of it."

I didn't say anymore than that. Instead, I grabbed my throbbing cock and stroked it. "I can't wait anymore, Bonnie." I said. "I'm going to have to make myself cum pretty soon. I want you to cum too, Sweetheart. So, why don't you think of something, maybe from one of those stories, that really turns you on and make yourself cum while I watch. Just remember, though, I want you to keep your knees up and open so I can look at your pussy. I need to come to, you know."

With that, I made no move to cover the fact that I was leaning over in between my daughter's thighs to look directly at her fingers playing with her pussy. I glanced up at Bonnie's face to see her eyes locked on to my cock, watching my hand slide up and down it.

"How does it feel knowing I'm going to make myself cum while I stare at your pussy?" I asked. "Think how nasty this is, Bonnie. You're lying here with your legs open letting me look at your genitals, kind of like at the doctor's office, huh? Like that part in your story where I take you to get a physical and the doctor, nurse and me all see you and touch you between your legs and you can't do anything to stop us."

Bonnie's breathing had gone shallow and she was staring at me as I spoke. I smiled at her, saying, "I'd like to see you like that Sweetheart..... lying naked on the exam table with your legs up...... maybe with a lot of people in the room with us...... we could all take turns looking at you and touching you....... and I just might have to take my cock out and fuck you in front of them all......"

Just then, I heard Bonnie gasp and her entire body jerked. Her fingers froze between her legs and her face turned red. "Aaaaahhhhhhh," my daughter moaned, followed by her knees buckling and her legs shaking. She was rolling her head back and forth, holding her breath as she did. Then, out of nowhere, she let out a long, low, moan โ€“ almost animalistic in nature.

"Oh, Daddy!" My daughter moaned loudly. "Watch at me, Daddy...... I'm cuming."

It was music to my ears. My daughter was in the throws of her orgasm, and she was calling out, telling me to watch her. I felt elated that I'd made the right call with Bonnie having her masturbate for me, and I knew now that the next thirty days would be filled with excitement and pleasure neither one of us could imagine.

However, despite my happiness at her now admitted exhibitionism, at this exact moment, I was presented with an opportunity I hadn't planned on, and simply couldn't pass up.

When Bonnie started to cum, she pulled her hand away from her pussy and it was hanging precariously in mid air just a few inches from my face. Her fingers were glistening - almost dripping with her pussy juice and alluring aroma. Without any thought what-so-ever, I reached over, took her hand and pulled it to my face.

As she watched in total fascination, I held her fingers under my nose and jacked my cock for all I was worth. My hand was flying up and down my cock a thousand miles an hour, and it was feeling so, so good. And then, amazing myself, I slipped her fingers between my lips and sucked on them. As the first taste of my daughter's fresh pussy juice hit my taste buds, it electrified my senses and threw me into overload. Then, when it really hit me that I was sucking my own daughter's vaginal secretions straight from the fingers that had been inside her pussy, I began to cum.

I came like a mad man who hadn't ejaculated for years. A huge geyser of cum erupted from the tip of my cock, sending thick, white blobs of sperm flying in all directions. I leaned my body in close to her so most of it shoot out onto Bonnie's belly, feeling it was fair to share some of my secretions with her.

Ribbon after ribbon of cum shot up out of me and with each spurt, I sucked the pussy juice from my daughter's fingers. It was a glorious cum โ€“ long and strong - and it was satisfying beyond belief. When it was finally over, I sat there on the bed and tried to catch my breath. Bonnie was staring at me, probably not believing that I'd just sucked the fingers that had been down in between her pussy lips, and shot my cum all over her. I chuckled to myself in the knowledge that this was just a taste of what was coming for her in the next thirty days.

Our eyes met and neither one of us flinched. I wasn't going to apologize for sucking on her fingers or cuming on her, and honestly, I didn't care if she felt I went too far, or not. Through it all, I didn't let go of her hand, and even as we sat there and looked at each other, I held her fingers in my mouth and tongued each one in defiance as she looked at me.

I sat there for a couple of minutes as we stared at each other. She never tried to pull her hand away and I didn't let it go, but, after a few minutes, I could sense she was becoming restless. Realizing it was time to leave her alone, I reached down to the floor and picked up her panties, my t-shirt and my boxers. Then, using my t-shirt, I wiped up all the globs of cum I could see. After I was sure I cleaned her up well, I leaned down and pulled Bonnie's shirt down to her waist and pulled the covers up her naked body.

Finally, I leaned down and kissed her forehead. Then, licking her fingers one more time, I said, "You taste delightful, Sweetheart. Sleep tight and one way or the other, I'll see you tomorrow."

Without looking back, I got up and walked to her door. Turning back to her, I smiled and said, "If you decide to go through it, come get in bed with me in the morning, and don't wear anything but a fresh pair of panties." Then, I shut off the light and closed the door behind me.

Pausing outside her door, I stopped to wonder if she'd really do it โ€“ if she'd really start the thirty days as my submissive exhibitionist.

To be continued.

12