My Eyes Are Closed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,110 Followers

I couldn't help the fact that my dick twitched at the last part, when Nancy gave me the same chaste little kiss right on the head of my dick that Erin had. Click. She giggled as it rocked for a moment, then moved away and motioned for Amanda to give her the camera.

Amanda didn't waste any time, she was kneeling on the floor next to the couch in a moment, staring at my dick from so close I swear I felt her eyelash brush it as she blinked. For one second I thought it would be funny to snort, like I was waking up, and shift so that my dick hit her right in the face, but then I realized that might stop the whole thing and send them scrambling upstairs.

Hitting Amanda in the face with my dick would be hilarious, but losing out on the sight of these three girls hovering around me would be tragic. So I didn't move, and was quickly thankful for my decision. Amanda leaned in close, her tits bumping my leg just like my sister's had, and she stuck out her tongue and gently licked the side of my shaft, looking away from me and at Nancy with the camera. Click.

"You weren't supposed to do that," My sister sort of growled the words, but didn't drop the camera.

Amanda shrugged, raised up off my dick and took my head lightly in between her teeth. Click. She pressed my tip against her nostril, making a funny face. Click, giggle-giggle. She half stood, raising up even higher, and let a little strong of spit ooze out of her mouth and dangle down towards me. Click, click, click. The spittle attached itself to the side of my head, and with a shrug Amanda lowered herself, took a full half of my dick in her mouth, closed her lips and gave me one long, soft suck.

I couldn't help it, I groaned. I clamped down immediately, but the girls all froze, looking at me. Finally Amanda broke their silence, "I think he liked it."

Erin snorted, but Nancy was still looking at me with a panicked expression. Not that I could do anything about it, all I coul do was watch the three of them through the slit between my eyelashes.

Amanda suddenly took another suck, but Nancy didn't move or take a picture. She sucked again, this time taking a bit more of me in her mouth and bobbing a few times. Fuck yes, I thought, revelling in the wet, warm confines of her mouth. This went on for nearly a minute, Erin holding Amanda's hair out of the way, before Nancy clued in to what was going on.

"Hey, what the fuck!?" She whispered, "Now you're just blowing him."

Amanda released my dick and stood up, "Yeah, and he's not waking up and I'm super horny, so I'm not just going to blow him."

She lifted a leg over me and was soon perched, straddling me on the balls of her feet, giving me a clear view of her pussy spread open and hovering inches from my dick. Oh yeah, I thought, Oh, fuck yeah.

Nancy was silent somewhere behind Amanda, who took off her dangling flannel nightie leaving her completely naked, and Erin was sitting next to me with both hands out of view and her tight tank top bulging around her hardened nipples.

"Time for some sleepy lovin' and he'll never even know," Amanda whispered, before taking my dick lightly in one hand and directing it until it was wedged up against her pussy. Even like that, I could feel the softness of her skin and the slickness where her juices had been running.

Without any more foreplay, Amanda took a breath and impaled herself until her ass cheeks were touching my legs and her tits were hanging deliciously just six inches from my face. I moaned quietly this time, and on purpose, to play up the act. Amanda didn't even stop to check if I was waking up, she just put one hand on the backrest of the couch, the other on Erin's shoulder to stabilize herself, and started slowly pumping her ass up and down, working my dick like a hydraulic piston.

I couldn't help it when my head rolled sideways as I was wracked with a surge of pleasure. Amanda's pussy was a little looser than the couple of other girls I'd spent some time with back in high school, but considering I'd been having a dry spell for the last six months this was just about as good as it got. She picked up the pace after a couple minutes, somehow managing to stop herself from slamming right down on to me, and she started to moan herself. She kept pounding away, sawing up and down my dick, then growled something to Erin I didn't understand.

Erin reached out and twisted one of Amanda's nipples hard, and Amanda let out a yelp at the same time as her pussy clenched. Suddenly Nancy was standing over Erin, reaching around them both to clamp a hand over Amanda's mouth to stifle her sounds.

Amanda pumped three more times like that then halted, shuddering over top of me and her pussy spasming and milking my dick. Her orgasm lasted about fifteen seconds before she fell sideways towards Erin and Nancy, who awkwardly caught her and hauled her off of me.

"Damn," Nancy said, "Even I have to admit, that was pretty fucking hot."

Erin stood up, one hand buried at her pussy, and snorted, "Fuck yeah, now it's my turn."

"Oh come on..." Nancy trailed off, though she didn't sound so much like she was mad Erin wanted a turn as something else. Erin mounted me in reverse, her cute little ass pointed towards me as Nancy helped balance her. She got in position and without a word fit my dick to her pussy and dropped a couple of inches.

Erin was way tighter than Amanda, partially because of her physique though mostly because she was obviously less experienced than her friend. It took Erin a few thrusts down to get the majority of me inside her, and she just sat for a long moment, letting herself adjust. She bounced, sitting up with her back straight, a few times before she leaned forward and braced herself with her arms on the armrest near my feet. Then Erin popped her ass up and down quickly, her two little cheeks clapping together but also giving me the briefest glimpse of her little asshole. I grunted in pleasure again, and Nancy froze from her place beside Erin and looked at my face, but Erin just popped her ass again and again until she was giving a tiny little round of applause with the clapping sound of her butt cheeks.

Where Amanda had been warm and inviting, Erin's pussy was tight and frantic. I could feel her walls rippling as her abdomen muscles clenched and unclenched with her movements. I wanted to reach out and slap her ass, or maybe even rub at her back hole, but I couldn't move. Erin didn't last nearly as long as Amanda, probably because she wasn't the kind of girl to give it up without a relationship and wasn't getting any on the regular. Unless I had wanted to date her, I would never have had a shot like this with Erin. Soon she was bucking more haphazardly, moaning and groaning as her pussy continued to ripple. She stopped moving and just sat, a long and low breathy moan escaping her before her pussy suddenly released and she stood, not nearly as phased by her orgasm as Amanda had been.

During this time Amanda had gotten control of herself and had sat on the coffee table, legs askew and one hand lazily tracing the outline of her pussy. Nancy helped Erin get off my dick without kicking me, leaving my pole glistening and erect and me thankful I had surreptitiously jacked off twice earlier in the evening while the girls had been busy watching movies.

"Alright," Amanda whispered, looking at my sister, "You're turn, Nancy."

"Whoa," she said at the same time I was thinking the same. I was going to have sex with my sister! There was a part of me that was saying, 'You should probably stop this,' but it was immediately squashed by the years I had spent day dreaming of a moment like this.

"Come on, Amanda. He's my brother." Her words said no, but her voice wasn't nearly as sure, and I could see Nancy staring down at my dick, eyes locked on the target.

Amanda snorted and said, "No, right now he's a really fucking great dildo. Plus, we both did it and you said you would do everything we did."

Nancy shifted her weight a couple times, unknowingly teasing me with her hip movements. My dick wagged in the air just slightly, and that seemed to break the staring contest my sister was holding with it.

"Alright," she said even more quietly than their whispers. "But no one ever speaks a fucking word. To anyone. Ever."

Both of her friends agreed, and my sister came to the side of the couch, looking down at me. She lifted her leg over and straddled my waist, lowering herself carefully until she was balanced on her knees and toes, my dick sticking up in between her thighs. She took a deep breath and looked to Amanda, who nodded her encouragement, then raised up and took my dick in one hand lightly.

She rubbed my head up and down her slit a few times, every time she bumped her clit her grip tightened just a little. She shifted forward and slowly, ever so slowly, I started to enter Nancy. Where Amanda had been a little loose and Erin had been a little tight, I felt like my sisters pussy had been made for me. She settled down in one go, her walls squeezing me just right and her tits hanging like Amanda's had as she leaned forward, her hands pressing into the cushion on either side of my chest.

She mewled a little noise and closed her eyes, savouring the feeling as much as I was, then sat back up straight and both of her hands grabbed at her tits, pulling at her pink nipples. "Fuck yeah, best dildo ever."

"Oh come on," Erin said from behind my sister, "You're not even fucking him."

"I don't want him to wake up," Nancy replied.

"Yeah, because he's sure to wake up now compared to all the other stuff we did." Amanda retorted.

Nancy moaned and shifted her weight, subtly changing the way her pussy was gripping me and making me involuntarily shift my own weight lower, my dick tilting inside her. Her eyes rolled and she let go of her tits, leaning down again to brace herself on the cushions.

I heard her whisper to herself, quiet enough that the others wouldn't have heard her, "Here we go, one for the bucket list." She lifted her ass up, then slid back down.

The things I wanted to do to her as she slowly fucked herself on my dick started with just adding my own thrusts and ended somewhere around picking her up, pressing her against the wall and ravaging her. Her tits were hanging low, her nipples rubbing against my shirt, and she was making more of those mewling noises.

Amanda leaned in close, her face right next to Nancy's, and asked, "Is it good, fucking your brother?"

Nancy moaned and nodded, biting her lower lip.

"Do you wish he was awake so he could fuck you back?"

"Uh-huh."

"Are you gonna fuck him again when we're gone?"

Nancy's pussy vibrated for a moment and her up and down motions hesitated. "If I can," she answered quietly before starting the motions again.

Now Erin was leaning over Amanda's shoulder. "Don't you want to fuck him hard, though? I thought you liked it rough."

"I dooooo," Nancy said, "But this is good toooo."

Amanda reached under Nancy and I could feel her prodding and rubbing at her friends clit. Nancy moaned a little louder and her pussy squeezed. She sat back up, changing from a rocking motion to straight up and down penetration, her athletic thighs flexing as she used one arm to steady herself against the couch and bit down on her other hand, keeping her from making noise.

Amanda kept rubbing at her clit, though, and now Erin was standing on the couch behind her, both hands cupping my sister's tits and pinching a nipple. Nancy came down harder on one descent than her others and I snapped, wanting more than what I was getting.

I moaned and let my hands drift from where they had sat this entire time until I had a hand on each of her thighs. I let them slide here and there, rubbing at her skin and at first I don't think she realized what was going on.

"Uugh, fuck," I moaned, trying to put as much sleepiness into it as possible. The girls froze, even Nancy in mid stroke. "Yes," I groaned out again, "Nancy..mmm."

Erin released Nancy's tits and covered her mouth, stopping herself from saying anything or laughing. Amanda snickered and after a moment whispered, "He's dreaming about fucking you, while he's fucking you! How hot is that?"

Nancy carefully lowered herself, fully impaled on my dick again but her eyes glued to my face. She rose up again, then started to descend. I made a 'mmm' noise and let my mouth smack, and one hand drifted from her thigh and little higher up to her waist.

"Nope," Nancy said, "Nope, fuck this." She dismounted in a hurry, practically leaping off of me. "He's waking up!"

Erin got down off the couch as well, "Shit, what do we do?"

"Well, he's gonna know something happened if he wakes up now." Amanda said, "This whole room smells like sex, and his dick is out. I think there's only one thing to do." That grin was back. She quickly mounted me, sliding my dick back into her, grabbed my hands and placed them on her thighs and moaned deeply.

Erin giggled, but Nancy just said, "What the fuck?"

Amanda smirked, "What, he knows he's been fucking someone. Might as well wake up to it being me." The she leaned over and kissed me on the mouth, beginning to pump her ass up and down, fucking me.

I groaned into her mouth and she released the kiss, leaning down and putting her mouth next to my ear, "Come on baby," she whispered, "Wake up. I wanna get fucked right." She licked my ear and I rolled my head slightly, pretending to slowly be waking up. "Maybe I'll let you put it in my ass too."

Uh, what? My fake-waking-up process sped up quickly at that. "Mmm, nuh, what? What's going on?" I groaned out. "Oh, fuck that feels good."

I blinked my eyes open, looking into Amanda's face fully for the first time that night. She was smiling, but her brow was furrowed cutely in concentration. "Yeah, that woke you up, didn't it big boy?"

"What- What's going on? Amanda?" I feigned confusion, though my hands had already started wandering up her sides, sliding over her soft skin.

"Mhmmm," she said, "Did you hear what I said to wake you up?"

Yes. "No," I wanted to hear her say it again.

"Good," she said, chuckling, "Cause I was lying. Now are you gonna fuck me back, or do I have to tell everyone you're a starfish in bed?"

"Ugh," I grunted, shifting my feet so I could get some leverage, "Hey, I'm not gonna complain, but, uh, what's going on?" I thrust up into her for the first time, meeting her downward stroke and causing a loud clap as our bodies met. She shifted her hands to my chest, using me to brace herself and at the same time squeezing her tits together tantalizingly.

"We got a little carried away," she grunted, "And you have a pretty dick."

I was thrusting regularly now, her tits bouncing from the impacts of our bodies. I wanted to bury my face in them, so I did, capturing a nipple in my mouth quickly before I drew back, feigning confusion again. "Wait, we?"

Amanda used one hand to turn my head to the side, directing me towards where Erin was sitting lewdly on a loveseat, legs spread wide and one hand pumping several fingers in and out of her pussy, the other hidden under her top pinching at her nipples. Behind her, looking for the world like a rabbit suddenly realizing it had been spotted, Nancy was frozen, reaching awkwardly for the top she had discarded earlier and still without a stitch of clothing on.

"Whoa," I said.

"I know, they're both super sexy, right?" Amanda responded. I nodded, and she continued, "I bet when you've fucked me good you want to fuck them too." I nodded again. "Erin wants it bad, but so does your sister. Do you wanna stick your dick in Nancy's hot little pussy and fuck her?"

"Yeah," I groaned loudly enough that I knew she could hear me across the room.

"What about in her butt?"

"Amanda!" Nancy said loudly, "I am not trying anal with my brother!"

Amanda grinned triumphantly. "So you'll let him fuck you?"

Nancy hesitated and blushed deeply, "We'll see."

I slowed my thrust pace up into Amanda but upped the strength, bouncing her more. "Ungh, oh yeah. Wow. Your brother's got some skills, Nancy."

"Thanks," I replied, glancing over at my sister again before I wrapped my arms around Amanda's back and pulled her down to me. Her tits were smothering my face and remembering how she had orgasmed hard last time while she was restrained, I squeezed her tightly in a bear hug, gently bit down on a mouthful of her cleavage and started thrusting as fast and as hard as I could.

"Oh, fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!" Amanda yelled, her hands clawing at my hips while I kept her pinned to me, her upper arms unable to move. "Hnnnnnnnng!" She groaned, voice strained as her body started to jerk on top of me, her pussy trying it's best but failing to cling on.

I kept thrusting through her orgasm, but stopped when she went completely loose and became dead weight on top of me.

"Holy crap," Erin laughed, "You fucked her into a coma."

I laughed too, and even Nancy snickered. "She always said she came hard," Nancy commented, "But this is just ridiculous."

I rolled our bodies so that I was on top of Amanda, then slowly drew my dick out of her and stood up. She was breathing, though when I flicked a nipple all I got for a response was a snuffle and a nose twitch.

I turned to the other two girls and Erin was leaning back on the love seat holding open her pussy lips. "Come here and fuck me," she growled, which was shocking coming from a smaller girl like her. Nevertheless, I shucked my boxers and peeled off my shirt while stepping over to her. I picked up her legs and spun her on the sofa so that her head was in the middle of the cushions and her butt was propped up on one of the armrests. I lined myself up and, with a nod from her, I thrust about half of my length into her. She'd definitely stretched herself out a bit with her masturbating, but was still the tightest I had ever felt. I had the leverage this time, however, to bury myself fully in just a couple of thrusts. I picked her legs up and held them to my chest before I started thrusting, the smacking sound of her ass hitting my legs filling the room just as it had with Amanda.

The sex was... well, it was good but not great. I finally leaned down, compressing her legs, looked into her eyes and asked, "What do you want?"

She smiled and reached up, caressing my face. "Could you do me from behind? That's my favourite."

I pulled out and flipped her over without another word. She was instantly up on her knees, her tight little ass waving in the air. I smacked it and she moaned, so I smacked it again. She looked over her shoulder at me, lusty eyes begging me to fuck her. I took one more carefully measured underhand swing, spanking her firmly right on her exposed pussy, and she practically jumped into the air. I immediately stuffed my dick back up her, pushing through the tightness until I was rooted deeply.

We both moaned in appreciation. I grabbed her tiny waist and pulled almost all the way out before hammering back in, pulling her back onto me. I did this over and over, hammering into her hard for almost two full minutes before she made a noise somewhere between a shriek and a growl, flipped her hair back and out of her face, then said, "Pull my hair and give it to me."

I mentally shrugged, reached out and took a firm grip of hair in one hand near her scalp and used my other hand to push down on her back, forcing her to arch it dramatically. My position set, I picked up my pace, trading power for some more speed. The slightly new angle and the physicality felt amazing. I took my hand from her back and slapped her ass again on an out stroke and gasped, her pussy clenching.

I was suddenly petering on the edge, I could feel my own orgasm looming over me. "Shit," I growled, "I'm gonna come. Can't hold it!"

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,110 Followers