My Fair Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,454 Followers

Jim plowed back into her. Liz grabbed her tits again. Angela came hard. She screamed as it hit her not trying to hold back at all. Jim didn’t stop pumping though and soon another one came. “Yes!” she yelled. “Fuck me, Master! Fuck your horny slut!”

Jim and Liz smiled at each other. It had been easier than they had expected. Liz hugged her mother and kissed her passionately. “You’re going to be so happy from now on, mother. We all are.”

That had been weeks ago. Liz’s words had been true. Angela could not count the amount of times she had been fucked since. She could not believe when the therapist she had seen before had another go at her. Well, he’d been back a few times. She loved her Master and Mistress. She willingly did whatever they asked of her and whomever. She was their slut, their whore. She loved her life.

Jim lay on the bed looking up at Angela riding his cock. He couldn’t believe what a wild slut his mother in-law was but like mother, like daughter he guessed. Business was going well. He had hired a replacement for himself and had the guy watching training videos. He swore he wasn’t going to do to this man, Sanjay, what was done to him. He would just make Sanjay oblivious to the goings on in the office. Today, however, Sanjay’s wife, Prisha, came to the office. She was Indian and sexy as hell. The chocolate skin, the pouting lips, the long black hair seemed burned into his memory. She was so reserved and proper. Jim imagined she could become quite wild if she lowered her inhibitions. Sanjay didn’t seem the type to do that though. He was very proper and all business. They didn’t even kiss when they greeted each other. A woman like that needs to let her passion out, Jim thought. I’d be doing her a favour if I helped her.

Though it was Angela bouncing up and down on his cock, Jim saw Prisha looking down at him, her dark tits bouncing, her black hair floating. He came harder than he had since he first fucked Angela. Yes, he told himself, she needs My help.

Epilogue 4

Paul worked diligently on his new videotapes. Jim had confiscated everything from him and he had to start from scratch. They had a nice place in Hawaii now. No more winters, beautiful women to prey on, no actual work to do anymore. The more he thought about it the more he was happy with the arrangement. He just needed more sluts. He’d fucked Kathy every way possible and though he loved her and she was a good way to get off, he needed more sluts under his control to be really happy. A few more weeks and that wouldn’t be a problem though.

When the doorbell rang Kathy got up to see who it was in her negligee.

“Mrs. Knight?” A large man asked her.

“Yes, may I help you?”

“We’ve been sent here by Jim MacKay to take care of your husband.”

“Take care of him?” Kathy asked looking at the four large men on her porch and wondering how they could be so polite about something that was obviously threatening.

“Yes, we were told we’d get no objections from you.”

“Objections to what?”

“We’ll be here for the next three weeks. We’ll be using your husband as we please in that time. Jim said it was a favour owed.”

“Yes” Kathy agreed. “I suppose it is.” She was summing up the men and licking her lips. Her pussy began to leak at what was to come. The other three men entered the house. The one she was talking to was about to follow when she stopped him. “And what am I supposed to do for the next three weeks?” She asked very suggestively.

He grinned at her. “Oh that’s been taken care of too.”

With that he walked in. Kathy began to close the door when a large hand stopped it. Her eyes went wide in recognition.

“Damien!” she gasped.

“Well, well, My slut remembers Me.” He chuckled. “I guess I am hard to forget.”

Inside Paul could be heard swearing and screaming amongst the sounds of struggles.

“That guy paid Me a good sum of cash to fuck some slut in front of her husband. If I’d known it was you I’d have done it for less.” He grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her in for a kiss. She melted into his arms. “Come on, kitten. Let’s go show your husband who your Master is while he becomes a slut.”

Damien walked into the house. Kathy began to close the door again but then looked out both ways a last time in case there were any more surprises. She smiled to herself and shut and locked the door, muffling out Paul’s cries to the world outside.

Fin

And now…feedback, feedback, feedback! ;-)

Boratus
Boratus
1,454 Followers
12