My Fantasies Ch. 01

Story Info
His girl acts the part for him.
1.4k words
3.7
26.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 01/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My evening appointment has been cancelled so I get home earlier than I normally would. It is a nice day and I assume that you will be in the garden with the kids, so I head straight round to the back gate. You are not in the garden, but strangely, the curtains are pulled shut in the living room. I try the back door but it is locked.

I peer through a gap in the curtains and can see you standing talking to six guys. You seem to be telling them how you would like them to do something. After a while you disappear upstairs. Five of the guys then proceed to strip off. The sixth guy gets out a stills camera, a video camera and a tripod and sets about setting them up.

You come back down the stairs wearing stockings, basque & heels. The Basque is tight and your full breasts are straining to break free. You walk into the middle of the room and kneel down. The five guys stand around you. The sixth guy starts running the video and taking photos. You start fondling each guy in turn. Feeling their balls and rubbing your hand up and down their shafts, making each one hard and erect. You then move from one guy to the next, taking their hard cocks into your mouth and sucking them off to get them even harder.

You enjoy the salty taste of their glands, each one slightly different. Licking two cocks at once to keep them hard. You reach out and take a hard cock in each hand, rotating from one guy to the next, sucking and wanking as you go.

One of the guys reaches down and releases your tits from their restraint. He then starts playing with your nipple, rolling it between thumb and forefinger so that it gets hard. Another guy takes your other nipple into his mouth. Gently sucking and nipping the hardening flesh. You are still sucking of each guy in turn, keeping them hard and aroused. This goes on for some time and you are getting so turned on having so much cock all to yourself.

Each prick is now rock hard as you have sucked them all until they are ready to fuck you like a slut. You stand and lead one of the guys, one with a massive hard on, over to the sofa. He sits down. You straddle him, facing him, and guide his huge cock towards your wet pussy.

You are soaking wet as the site of so many hard, willing pricks is driving you mad. You ease yourself down his pole, feeling the hardness deep inside your wet cunt. His prick is big and fills you up. You need to sit awhile till you have stretched to accommodate him. You then start to bounce on his cock. Slowly sliding his cock in and out. The hardness inside is driving you crazy. The other guys move around the front of you and you start to suck their pricks hungrily. Sucking prick, wanking prick, fucking prick.

One of the guys moves behind you. You feel a hard pressure against your tight little ass hole. He slowly begins to slide his hot meat into your ass. You don't normally do this, but with a prick in each hand and one in your mouth, you are hardly in a position to complain.

Slowly he slides into, filling you up with his hardness. His prick stretches your little asshole, but it is an exquisite pain rather than a harsh pain. The stretchiness adds to your ecstasy. You now have two cocks filling you up and a long prick being rammed down your throat

But you still have three other guys who are looking for their share of pussy.

You move to the dining room table and lay down on it. The table is just the right height to allow the men to enter you. The first man stands between your legs and starts to fuck you, holding your legs wide apart so he can penetrate you deeply. Two of the other men stand on the chairs and you start to suck them off.

One of the other guys plays with your tits and the last guy puts his head down and starts to lick your clit. His probing tongue flicking your clitty, with all this cock and a big prick in your cunt makes you cum again and again.

The men each take their turn to use you. Five big pricks all fucking away at you. Some fill your cunt, others preferring to fuck you in your tight ass, some prefer to feel your tongue around the head of their cocks. The cameraman is catching all the action on video.

Finally you lay down on the floor and the men kneel around you. You take each man into your mouth and suck them hard until they are about to cum, then as their cock starts to throb and pump, you pull them out and let them shower their hot cum over your body. On your tits, over your thighs, over your face. As each man spends his load over you he takes his clothes and leaves.

Finally there is just the cameraman left, taking the last shots of your spunk-covered body. You see that he has a massive bulge in his trousers, so you suggest that maybe he would like some relief as well. He is not going to turn you down and unzips his trousers. You take his throbbing cock into your mouth and suck him hard. He does not last long and quickly spunks all over your tits. He then leaves as well, leaving you laying on the living room floor covered in cum.

I come round to the front door and let myself in. strangely you do not seem surprised to see me and admit that you realised I was watching. You tell me that getting fucked whilst I watched turned you on and that now you want me. Obviously I am well turned on so quickly strip off and join you on the floor. You tell me that if I want to fuck you I must do as you instruct or it will be no play. I am so turned on I will do anything.

First you tell me that I must clean up all the other men's jism. I turn to find a tissue but you tell me I must lick it all off. At first I am reluctant, but when I realise that it doesn't really taste of anything I quickly start to lick it all off. I start on your face and lick the warm sperm off of your lips and chin. I then move down and lick it off of your nipple, giving them a nibble whilst I am there. Having me lick off another mans cum drives you wild.

Next I run my tongue up the inside of your thighs and clean up all the spunk that is down there. I allow my tongue to wander into your well-fucked pussy and dart it in and out of your hole. I then lick all the way from your ass to the top of your pussy, getting you wetter and ready to take my cock.

I spread your legs wide and lay down on top of you, allowing myself to enter your well-softened cunt. I fuck you hard, enjoying the feel of you around my cock. You can feel me deep inside, filling you up. I lick the cum off of your tits and kiss you deeply with it. Our tongues swirling the salty sperm around.

I move you doggie style and enter you from behind, grasping your hips so I can bang my cock deep into you. I pull out of your pussy and move up a hole. I enter your ass which has been well loosened by the other men, but it still grips my cock with a firm tightness. I feel your ass grip my bell end so tightly that I start to cum.

I pull out before I cum and stand up. Your turn round and take my prick into your mouth and start to suck me and wank me at the same time, furiously tugging on my prick. I can hold back no longer and my cock throbs as my hot spunk spurts out. You swallow deeply the first spurts but allow the rest to fall onto your tits.

That is the end of your gang bang session and its time to shower and clean up, but not to worry, the whole session from beginning to end is on video. Maybe it's the start of a big home made collection.