My Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped her head to the side to let me get a better hold, and I took full advantage. I sunk my teeth into her as I began moving my fingers again. I heard her breath catch in her throat, and her pulse sped up underneath my tongue. I trailed bites across her shoulder and back to the top of her amazing tits. Hard and soft ones, she never knew what was coming next.

"Turn over," I growled as I rolled off of her and pulled out. She did as she was told without question. I plunged my fingers back into her pussy and began biting her shoulder blades and the back of her neck. From this angle, I could run my knuckles across the spot where I knew she would feel them most. My fingers tickled her insides.

My other hand caressed her back, then slapped her hard on the ass. Cynthia let out a surprised yelp and tossed her body around on the bed. I spanked her again, and she began wiggling her hips, grinding her pussy into my fingers and her clit into the mattress. I didn't stop her from moving. Instead, I continued my onslaught, turning her perfectly tanned ass bright pink.

Right before I could tell she was going to make herself come, I threw myself across her and stopped my fingers. Cynthia cried out as her orgasm was denied. She turned her head and tried to see what I was up to. "I told you that you wouldn't know when the orgasm was coming. Didn't that seem a little too easy?"

"Bitch," she whispered throatily. "You're good, little one. You're a bitch, but you're good."

"I'm glad you think so. Now, turn on your side." My darling goddess again did as she was bid. I slid onto my side as well, reverse of her so that our pussies were in each other's face. I kept mine far enough away that she couldn't do anything yet. I wanted to tease her first. I wanted to taste her, to feel her inside and out before I had to split my focus.

It was a night of firsts for me. The first time I picked up a woman at a bar. The first time I brought a woman back home with me. The first time I brought a woman to orgasm. The first time I received pleasure from a woman. And now, the first time I licked pussy. And everything was fantastic.

The feel of her lips against mine was heaven. I pushed my tongue between her folds slowly, savoring every centimeter. I pushed in as far as I could, burying my face as close to her as I could. My arms wrapped around her middle to draw her closer to me. I heard her moan from across the bed, across the continent. I was lost in her pussy. Fingering her was one thing, but thrusting my tongue into her was one thousand times more intimate. This was the summit of lesbianism if there ever was one.

I drew my tongue out of her reluctantly, knowing that there were other things to do to her to make her come quicker. I wrapped my arm around her hips, pushing my fingers inside her from behind. My mouth then went to work on her clit. I could feel the button on the tip of my tongue, and imagined that it was mine. What would I want done to it?

Pushing my fingers in as far as they could go, I began to suck her clit into my mouth with determination. Cynthia cried out with pleasure. I knew I had her on the brink of yet another orgasm. I thrust deeply with my fingers, filling her hole as best as I could while I sucked on her delicious clit. I could just imagine what this felt like. My body began quivering with the thought. I smiled around her clit. I could get off just on giving her pleasure.

But I wanted this to last just a little longer. My drink-slinging goddess hadn't been driven nearly crazy enough for my taste. Almost, but not quite. I let up on both my fingers and mouth for just a little. I heard her cry out in vain as she was again denied release. I slowed down and let up on the intensity. Sweet Cynthia squirmed around trying to tell me that she wanted more.

"Think of those porn stars, Cynthia. Do you think they're very jealous?"

"Yes!" she cried out. "Please, oh god. Please let me come."

"Will you remember me tomorrow?" I teased her clit like she had mine, alternating between blowing on it and sucking. Hot and cold rushed over her. I felt my own pussy begin to quiver with anticipation.

"Yes," whimpered Cynthia as she reached out to stroke my thigh.

"Am I still your little one?" My fingers began to become more insistent. Her thighs tightened up with the strain of keeping them open.

"Yessss."

"Am I a lesbian-virgin?" I clamped down on her clit once more. Drawing it in my mouth, I bit into it teasingly.

"No." Her reply was barely heard as she sucked in her breath. "No. God, no!"

Cynthia's pussy clenched violently around my fingers. I sucked once more, good and hard, on her clit as my own orgasm crashed into me. Cynthia's body twisted and pulled itself in a million different directions. I stilled my fingers and held on tight, giving her an anchor in her whirlwind of pleasure.

Slowly, so as not to send her into tears, I released her clit and drew my fingers out of her still-quivering pussy. I turned around so that we were lying face to face again, and Cynthia drew me into a fierce hug. Her body was still twitching with aftershocks.

"Amazing. Simply amazing," she whispered into my neck. "Where have you been all my life?"

I laughed and pulled the covers over us. "Not bad for my first time, huh?" I kissed her forehead as a smile came across her face.

"I just knew it. Oh how I love breaking in virgins."

"So," I smiled, starting to think of the outside world again. "What do you want for breakfast tomorrow?"

12