My Fantasy Weekend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spread her legs so I could press my nose in between her labia, allowing me complete permission to rub my nose up and down her slit. When I started to lick her, she pushed my head away and said "No inserting anything, Greg. That includes your tongue. I already told you that. You can look, sniff and touch me on the outside – but not on the inside. If you anything like that again, I'll take you to your wife and together, she and I will spank your ass harder and longer than what you got before. Got it?"

The smile was gone and she had a serious look on her face and I felt like I was being disciplined. If she was role playing, I couldn't tell it and I didn't want to chance another spanking, so I backed off. I held the panties open and she stepped into them. I slid them up to her hips where she took them from me, and wiggled herself into them.

As I stood, she reached for my cock and stroked me through them. "I'll let that one slide, but, not anymore. If you break the rules, you're going to get it. Okay?" she asked.

I nodded my head up and down. "I understand." I replied.

Cathy looked at herself in the mirror, twirled around and looked at herself again. "Okay, let's go!" Her mood changed back to happy and smiling and the next thing I knew, she hooked her arm into mine and we were walking down the hall toward the kitchen.

As we approached the kitchen, she led me right past it, and headed for the dining room. Now, in the whole 3 years we lived in this house, we've only eaten in the dinning room twice and both times were on Christmas when we had family there.

Turning the corner around the kitchen, I saw Julie standing in the dining room, leaning across the table to light some candles. There were no lights on at all, but the room was aglow with candles that illuminated Julie's petite body. I was both surprised and happy to see Julie dressed in the same exact bra and panties set Cathy and I were dressed in. The significance of all of us dressed the same would not hit me until later.

Cathy and I stood at the doorway to the dining room until Julie had lit the last candle and turned to notice us. She held her hand out, as if to show off her immaculate table setting to us. "I see you guys are all dressed now," Julie said, "care to sit down?"

The table was fitted with her best and most prized silk table cloth and her bone china, topped off with real silverware on the table. In the middle was a platter that held my favorite dish – roast beef, and I'm sure it was fixed just the way she knew I liked it. There were glasses of wine and water at each table setting, as well as bread and my favorite vegetables. It would be a gross understatement to say that I was completely blown away by all of it. They way she must have worked to put all of this together without me knowing it, the way we were all dressed alike and the promise of what the night would hold for the three of us.

"Julie, I just don't know how you do it…. This is amazing. I love you." I said. I was so touched by everything.

She came to me and we hugged and kissed tenderly. Had it not been for Cathy standing there, I could have easily been lost in the moment. The kiss was hot and wet and sloppy, the kind of kiss intended to make you horny, and my cock started to strain against my panties. When our kiss broke, Cathy slipped down on her knees in front of me and pulled my panties down. Julie side-stepped a few inches and began to kiss my neck, working her way up slowly to my ear. Suddenly, I felt Cathy's warm mouth engulf my cock. She held me in her wetness, lightly sucking and running her tongue across my cock head.

Without even looking down at Cathy sucking my cock, Julie whispered in my ear "Greg, I want you to completely and totally let go of all your inhibitions and hang-ups tonight. Can you do that for me? Can you do that starting right now?"

Julie's eyes were searching for my answer, waiting for my reply. I could see the urgency in her expression and I could sense the importance of her question.

I leaned in to return the favor, kissing her and bathing her with warmth as I blew softly down her neck. "Oh, yes," I said, "I already have."

Softly, but loud enough for Cathy to hear, she said "Darling, Cathy and I both are going to take your cute little bottom tonight. First, I'm going to let her fuck you there, but after that, I'm going to make love to you. Honey, I'm going to make love to you as a woman and I want you to fully experience sex like that – just like you were a woman – to be penetrated and held and loved. I want you to give in to everything tonight and let things happen – what ever we do, what ever happens, I want you to accept and reciprocate. Will you promise me that?"

I nodded my head and told her that I promised I would go along with anything.

"We're also going to let you watch us together, she and I, so you can see how a woman moves, how we feel, how we touch and how we have sex," she said, "I want you to see everything up close and personal so you can learn how to accept and appreciate being penetrated and what it means to open your mouth, your legs or your ass to someone."

I just looked at Julie. I heard her words and I understand what she said, but, the way she said it and the look on her face - almost pleading with me to understand the root meaning of what she was trying to convey – told me there was more that just a good ass-fucking coming. There were emotions in her words I hadn't seen before.

With my cock throbbing in Cathy's mouth, Julie's eyes looking up into mine, the candles and…… and……. now she had finally said the words that pushed me to a place I had previously resisted, but, at the same time excited me more than anything I had ever heard….. I was going to spend a whole night having sex as a woman. Not as a man having sex with his wife using a strap on, she was asking me to have sex as a woman.

Instantly, the feeling between my legs escalated as Cathy's sucking became more insistent. Cathy had waited for Julie's to finish talking and then started to suck me like an experienced cock-sucker. The revelation of what was to come this evening and everything that had happened already was pushing my buttons and I approached my point of no return. I tried to move back away from Cathy, remembering what Julie said about not coming, but, Julie held me tight, not letting me move. "I'm gonna cum soon," I said, "I'm not kidding, Julie. If she doesn't stop, I'm going to cum in her mouth."

Julie held me saying, "Go ahead, Darling, let it go now, it's okay, go ahead and let it go…. I know the thought of both of us having you turns you on. Think about the way you're going to suck my hard cock while Cathy watches you, and the way I'm going to make love to your ass, slipping my cock in and out of your wet slippery ass with you laying on the bed with your knees up, just like a woman, opening your sex to me allowing me to pump you…. Think about how you're going to want to have that cock in your mouth while I pump you……."

Julie knew her words would push me past the limit and they did. As she held me and teased me with her words, I completely exploded in Cathy's mouth, sending my hot sperm into her warmth and wetness. Cathy held onto my cock as I shook and erupted into her. It took me a minute to calm down and finish my contractions, all the while Julie held me and encouraged me to enjoy it.

When my cum was over, Cathy stood up, moved in close to Julie where they embraced and kissed. I watched as Julie opened her mouth to Cathy and the two of them exchanged my sperm. The scene unfolding in front of me as they continued to kiss and share my sperm was unlike anything I had ever seen before…… it was totally hot. Their mouths, dripping of cum, and the sounds of their kissing and slurping were simply unbelievable.

Julie pulled away and leaned over to kiss me. I opened my mouth immediately to her probing tongue and she passed what was left of my cum back to me. I eagerly kissed and sucked her tongue into my mouth. 'HOLY FUCK' my mind cried. This was all too surreal and I felt blessed beyond what I can describe here to have experienced the cum sharing. Before long, Cathy joined our kiss and all our tongues were touching and licking.

As our mutual kiss ended, both women looked at me and I smiled broadly. "Come on," Julie said, "It's girls night and we need to eat before we have any more fun."

We sat down to eat one of the most fabulous and succulent meals I have ever had. During dinner we talked about Cathy's job, Julie's job and the new coworker, my job, the house, the meal she cooked, just about everything you can image. Not one word was said about sex, panties, strap-ons, pussies, cocks or cums. We actually had a very friendly and social meal.

When we finished the meal, Cathy and I helped Julie clean up all the dishes, put the leftovers in the refrigerator and load the dishwasher. In some way, I got the feeling that Julie appreciated that so much – just the fun we had of bumping into each other trying to work at the sink and clear the table. I had long since stopped doing any of that and it was fun to just hang out and talk while we puttered through the clean up.

Once we were done cleaning, Julie suggested we each get another glass of wine and head to the bedroom. I couldn't say 'YES' quick enough.

When we got to the bedroom, Julie suggested I try on some of the lingerie piled up on the bed telling me that doing so would be exiting to both she and Cathy, as well as give Cathy a chance to see how things fit me, what styles and colors looked best on me and for me to get an idea of what I personally liked. I was quick to agree, by now, having spent the better part of this night practically naked in front of both of them. Any embarrassment I felt was long gone and I was very comfortable with the situation.

We sorted the pile into tops (bras and anything that is worn above the waist), panties and hosiery. I told them straight away I wasn't that excited about the hosiery, but, they insisted that if I was gong to get the full experience of role playing a woman, I needed to give it a try. Seeing how important is was to Julie, I finally said "Sure, let's try them, too."

And so we began a two hour try-on session with Cathy taking the lead and finding sets of things for me to try on. I changed into each piece in front of them, stripping down naked in between outfits. One thing became evident, and that was that when ever I tried on something that I liked, my cock grew hard. After the first few outfits, they picked up on it and starting making piles of things that made me hard and piles of things that let me go soft. Each time I became hard, Cathy would touch me, feel me and say things to bring attention to my straining cock. Julie just watched, never making any comments about Cathy's touching or the attention she was showering me with.

A trend developed, or so it seemed. The things that made me hard were the sets that were colorful, soft and feminine. The cotton panties didn't do too much for me and the nighties didn't, either. Some of Julie's panties were made from micro fiber material and I really liked those and they made me very hard. Surprisingly enough, there were a few bras that I had to admit turned me on. The ones with the stiff cups and underwire I had no interest in, but, the light mesh bras that didn't feel so rigid on my chest were nice. They were almost see through and given the right size, I told Julie I would wear them around the house and when I was out somewhere with her. This seemed to delight her, and to some degree, the naughtiness of it excited me, too.

We took note of which brand fit me best and which cut hung off my butt poorly. There seemed to be a large variance in the way different sizes fit, too. Some of her panties were 'S' and some were 'M'. Some were 5/6 and some were 7/8. We came to the conclusion that there wasn't a firm standard and that each individual garment needed to be tried on and checked for fit. "We'll be spending a lot of time in fitting rooms tomorrow, Greg," She said.

When ever I got hard, Cathy would rub my cock inside the panties, and more than once, she pulled the panties down and sucked my cock briefly as Julie looked on and smiled. "Tomorrow," Julie said, "if you get hard while you're shopping, she's going to make you stroke yourself until you cum and you'll have to cum in your hand and lick it up for her. But tonight, we're not going to let you cum anymore – at least by stroking yourself. You've already come once more than we counted on." Both girls laughed, but, Julie's comment verified the fact that they had planned this down to the exact detail.

Eventually, as we continued to try on all this lingerie, Julie climbed onto the bed and started to rub herself nonchalantly through her panties as she watched Cathy and I discuss and try on each piece. The crotch panel of her panties was wet, as she laid there with her legs spread, letting both Cathy and I watch her touch herself.

I was amazed at the comfortableness of it all – Julie touching herself, Cathy touching and sucking me, me being naked and everyone having a good time.

When we were down to the last piece to try on, Julie told us to "Hurry up, you guys! I don't know how much longer I can wait."

Removing the last pair of panties and bra I was trying on, Julie reached for the 'Fuck-Me-Panties' and dangled them on her finger. "Just one pair left." She said.

I knew putting them on would start a chain of events that was unavoidable at this point and that I was thoroughly looking forward to by now. The thought of giving up my ass to both of them and doing the things Julie had planned would build my excitement up beyond a point where it had been before. I was literally shaking with anticipation and desire.

As I reached over to take the 'Fuck-Me-Panties' from Julie, a silence came over the room as Cathy and Julie watched me make this silent confession of what I wanted. Julie pulled them back, playfully smiling and asking me "Are you sure, Greg? If you take these from me, some things will happen tonight that we can't undo. You have to be sure."

12