My Father Watches Porn?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lois's eyes were dazed but her gaze went lower as she caught sight of my cock, which was hard again and waving menacingly in front of me after coming back to life from humping the bedding while eating my daughter's pussy. She was nodding - telling me yes, she wanted it - and then she was reaching down to guide me.

"Let me," Lois gasped. "Let me help put it in."

So we were to be co-conspirators in this debauchery. Maybe Lois just wanted me to think that it wasn't me sticking my cock in my daughter's pussy. She was doing it, or at least helping, so I need not feel guilty.

The fact was, I didn't feel guilty, as pathetic as it sounds. The guilt would come later, but now I was looking down between my daughter's pale and slender thighs which were spread wide open, and I was watching her hand guiding the plum-sized head of my cock into her opening.

We were both looking, with Lois leaning upward to see this violation of everything decent along with me, urging me to push into what felt like a virginal orifice.

"Omigod Daddy," Lois was saying as her hands clutched my arms while I leaned into her. "Sokay. Tight down there and you're big - thick."

The thick part was correct, and it felt like I was pouring myself into her, with her sex tightening around me as I forced my cock in. Lois was looking like someone who was deranged, but I suspect that I looked the same to her.

The walls of this place were thin, and I have no idea what the neighbors thought as they heard Lois speaking in tongues - spitting out vulgarities as we fucked - but I had done my share of listening to others through the walls so I didn't care.

"Shit fuck - cumming again," Lois screeched as she clawed at my biceps and pulled herself up to me. "Cum with me Daddy."

I didn't have much choice because my orgasm was on the way, but I was just a little behind Lois, cumming myself a few seconds after her pussy clamped down around my cock so hard it felt like I was being snapped in half.

Lois was crying and looking at me wild-eyed as my cock lurched inside of her, sending volley after volley of my semen deep into her womb before she finally let go of my arms and fell back down to the bedding.

I went down to the bed as well, cuddling up to my daughter as our sweaty bodies embraced, and as I held my Lois tight my emotions got the best of me and I sobbed into her neck.

"Sokay Daddy," Lois was saying. "I've wanted that for as long as I can remember, and it was so good. Even better than I dreamed it would be."

"No guilt," Lois said as she forced me to look her in the eye. "And don't you dare tell me you're sorry."

"I won't," I said, because I wasn't.

***

Lois had told me it would only be that one night and that was it, but technically it lasted until the next morning. My daughter stayed the night, and while we slept a little bit, we also were awake much of the time too.

We made love - not in the savage and animal-like way we had earlier - but the tender and giving way that lovers do, and the ending was no less pleasurable than before. We talked like father and daughter in between, and before Lois left for classes we took a shower together.

The shower almost became something else, but my now 57 year old body decided than four orgasms was enough and wouldn't rise for a fifth. That didn't stop me from going down on Lois, kneeling in the tub and pinning her against the wall of the shower and tonguing her clit while she half-climbed on my shoulders.

"It was a night I'll never forget," Lois told me before she left for school. "It was the best. Happy birthday Daddy."

I agreed, and made a vow to myself to never even think about repeating what had just taken place.

That was a vow I kept faithfully until today. Three weeks had passed, and life had gone back to normal, until the phone rang early in the afternoon.

It was Lois, and after we exchanged pleasantries she asked me what I was doing later. After I told her nothing she suggested I invite her to my place some time for dinner, and that there was no time better than the present.

"I really miss your lasagna," Lois added, that being one of the few things I was good at making.

"I can do that," I said, and so I went to the store and got the fixings.

Everything but the wine. Lois said that she would pick that up on the way, and then came the knock on the door. I peeked through the keyhole and saw it was Lois, smiling and holding a bottle of Chianti.

When my hand reached for the knob I paused for a second, telling myself that it was just a dinner. A dinner prepared for a daughter by her father. Nothing more.

But what if Lois had a different idea? I knew that this time I would have to make a stand and say no. That was one time and will never happen again.

"Hi Daddy," my baby girl said as she skipped up to me and gave me a peck on the cheek. "How the heck are you?"

"Fine and dandy," I said as she came into my apartment, and I felt relieved that things were back to normal.

"Smells awesome in here," Lois said as she floated into the kitchen with me and peeked into the oven.

"Haven't made lasagna in a long time," I said as I cracked open the wine and poured us a couple of glasses. "Won't be ready for a bit."

We went out to the living room, where there were definitely no socks or DVDs around this time, and as we went to the couch Lois took off her jacket.

"Wow. Retro fashions," I said as I commented on the blouse Lois was wearing, a psychedelic tank top that was a little snug on Lois. "They coming back in style?"

"Actually this is Mom's," Lois said as as leaned back on the couch. "She was tossing out a bunch of stuff and I liked this, so I grabbed it."

"What do you think?" Lois was asking me as I watched her slowly put her arm up on the back of the couch while smiling at me. "Do you like it, Daddy?"

"Daddy?" Lois repeated as she watched me staring at her in her faded top, with her taking delight in seeing that my eyes were fixed exactly where she had figured they would go.

"Yes Lois," I mumbled as I looked first at her breasts straining to burst out of the old top and then at the tuft of hair under her arm that she was obviously displaying for my benefit. "Very pretty."

"I thought you'd like it," Lois remarked as her eyes went to my lap and to the bulge that was growing down there. "You do like it, don't you Daddy?"

"Yes," I whispered as I looked at Lois in her natural beauty, and although I didn't know whether this sudden change was a homage to her mother or an effort to make me happy, I didn't much care.

"How long does the lasagna have to cook?"

"Just a couple more minutes."

"Then it has to sit for a while, right?" Lois asked, and I nodded.

"Well why don't you take it out of the oven then," Lois suggested, and after I went into the kitchen and pulled it out of the stove I returned to the living room.

"Daddy?"

The couch was empty and the voice was coming from my bedroom.

"I'm out here, babe."

"I've got something to show you," Lois was saying, and this time I was not filled with trepidation when I went to my bedroom.

***

thanks for reading

12