My Favourite Patient, Sam Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He suddenly went faster and faster, his breathing getting heavier, and sweat was pouring from him, making him look even hotter. It gave me a fuckin hard-on like never before, and I shouted to him that I was coming. We looked into each other's eyes. Suddenly my cock expanded and shoot out it's cum all over my chest and his hand, making my body shudder.

My orgasm must have made my ass muscles squeeze his own cock, as the next second, he shouted and I felt his hot pole grow even bigger as his hot cum shot into my hole.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Jake.....take my cum baby......" He shouted in my ear as his orgasm took over his body, and he carried on pounding into my ass.

I clenched my ass again, milking every drop out of him, and he moaned again. I loved the feeling it gave me.

He collapsed on top of me and I put my arms around him, holing him close. We lay like that for a few minutes while he caught his breath back. His softening cock dropped out as he moved, and so did some of his cum. I tried to hold it in, but it wouldn't work. I groaned. I felt so empty.

"Don't worry babe, you can have it again soon." He whispered to me. My body trembled. I told him that I hadn't had an orgasm like that in ages and he agreed.

I kissed him for a while, then slid out from under his grasp. I was desperate for a leak, always am after being fucked. He tried to pull me back. "I gotta piss, come hold it for me if you want." I suggested, smiling.

I couldn't believe it when he did. I think he knew I didn't expect him to. I didn't stay soft though, as he stroked me half way through while standing behind me.

"Sam!" I complained.

"Something the matter baby?" He questioned smiling, whilst his kisses traveled over my neck.

"Go back in there; you're just making things awkward."

He laughed.

"I need to go as well." He said, and left my cock alone to empty his own bladder.

Just seeing his cock pissing made me harder. "Grrrr I give up. You're doing this on purpose."

"You like watching that Jake?"

"Fuck yeah. Can't you tell?" I said and we both looked down at my raging boner.

He finished and came back into the room. He looked at me from the door way and smiled. I smiled back and opened my legs for him.

"Are you coming back, or staying there all night?"

He came towards me and bent down. I kissed him, he pushed me on my back, and I moved towards the middle. He lay on top of me and we covered ourselves with the duvet and just snuggled for a little while. Not that I minded, he felt good in my arms. Just being close to me was all I needed from him. I was happy with how things were.

**************************************************

I woke up a little later, looked at the time, and noticing it was very early in the morning, I thought I should give him a wake up call. I scooted down a little under the covers, then trailed soft kisses over his nipples, stomach and abs, down to his treasure trail and close to his pubic bush. He squirmed underneath me but didn't say a thing. I was unsure of whether he was awake, but I carried on enjoying myself with his body. I grabbed hold of his slightly semi-erect cock and gave it a tug. A sharp intake of breath told me he was either waking up or fully awake. I pretended not to hear it and carried on stroking him to full erection. I looked at it carefully, impressed with its size and thickness. My tongue reached out to the tip and another gasp let me know he was awake.

I lifted the duvet up a little to let some light in, so I could see better. I put myself in a better position and licked underneath the shaft to his balls. The stubble tickled my nose as I sniffed them. My own cock pulsed with the attack. Oh yeah, it liked that. He opened his legs wider and lifted his knees so I could get a glance at his hole. I was positive I could see it winking at me. I growled my desire and licked up and down his thighs, tickling him. He chuckled and moaned but didn't say a word. I spread his legs wider so I could take a closer look. He lifted his legs higher, so I took this as an invitation and moved my mouth to his anus, swirling my tongue around his puckered hole. He started mumbling words that I couldn't understand but I took it as a good sign. I darted my tongue in and out, opening him wide. He tasted divine. The musky manly smell of his ass just made my cock quiver. His cock bobbed with delight. I stopped and came out from underneath the duvet and took a breather. He stared into my eyes. I melted in his.

I got all the permission I needed from that and pulled the covers off us and went back to concentrating on his ass, taking a finger into my mouth, sucking on it, then entering his hole. He yelped slightly and tensed around my finger. He was so tight. I pulled out, then pushed back in until he got used to it.

"Christ baby, you're fuckin tight up there."

"It's been a long time."

I entered another finger, feeling him clench up again. I moved in and out, feeling him get loose each time. I sucked on his balls at the same time, making it easier on him. He moaned as I fingered his hole, and I knew I could get a third in easier. I slid right inside and his moans became groans as I touched his prostate.

"Ok baby, ready when you are, but I want to sit on you. Is that okay?" He said. I nodded and smiled.

He straddled over my hips, and leant down to kiss me. I found the lube and rubbed my cock, making it nice and slick. 'This is gonna be a tight fit,' I thought to myself.

"Do you want some lube?" I asked concerned. I opened my drawer and reached for it.

He nodded his head and I slicked some up inside him. He moved down and lifted himself up over my raging erection. I pointed it to his hole and all in one go he pushed himself deep on me. His eyes popped open. So did mine.

"Fuckin hell babe, you okay?" I asked.

He nodded, although he obviously wasn't okay. I kept still until he got used to the feeling. His face screwed up and his cock went a little limp. It must have hurt. He opened his eyes and looked into my eyes. I smiled.

"You didn't have to be so quick about it." I said, rubbing his chest.

"I'm fine. Just a bit of a shock that's all. Now I'm good, the pain will go soon."

He lifted himself up and pushed himself down again. We both moaned together. He was so tight and it felt fuckin good.

He rode on my cock once he got a steady rhythm going. His cock came back to life, and I stroked it while he rode himself on me. I started thrusting myself upwards to meet his thrusts.

"I love this cock, I love riding it baby. I love watching your face as your cock fills my hole."

"I love your ass. So tight, so warm. You look so hot baby." I replied.

I thrust myself upwards, as he moved himself onto my cock. I was throbbing and he was leaking. His cock jumped each time I hit his prostate. We must have been at it for half an hour or more. I don't know how I lasted. He slowed down a little and leaned forward to kiss me. His sweaty body just felt so good in my hands. His lips were hot against mine.

I got all my energy together and turned him around, so he was on his back. I entered him again slowly and we made love like that. It felt so good to see his eyes sparkle each time I hit his pleasure button. We moaned as we kissed. I loved feeling his hard member between us, all sloppy and wet. I went to kiss and nibble on his ear, he chuckled and shivered.

"Faster Jake." He whispered.

I moved a little faster and harder. I got more of a rhythm going and he grabbed hold of his cock to stroke it while I slammed into him thrust after thrust. He felt so good and I couldn't stop. I felt my balls draw up into my body and he kept squeezing his ass muscles to stimulate me more. His sweaty body was making me so horny. I couldn't stop myself and pounded the living daylights out of him.

I was finding it hard to speak and could only groan out my pleasure of being inside of him.

"Gonna cum baby.....gonna....shoot....in.....your ass." I panted.

"Oh yeah...do it."

He stroked faster and I could feel myself getting nearer and nearer. Sam clenched his ass around my cook even harder and that did it for me. I grunted so loud as my hot cum shot deep into him, causing a burst of cum to blow out of Sam, over his chest, face and mouth.

We were both breathless and I licked his cum up as we recovered from the amazing fuck we just had.

I led on top of him, my limp cock staying inside his hole, while my cum leaked out from the sides. He reached down, picked some up and tasted it. I kissed him and we shared it together. I loved him and he loved me. I knew that more than anything. I held on tight to him. I didn't want to let him go from my arms. We were both shattered and slept.

I woke again with my arms tight around Sam. Half my body was on him and half off. My cock was soft and was glad of it. The covers were pulled up around us. I sat up and rolled him over. I looked at his ass. So tight and firm. I kissed it a little and heard him moan. He turned to face me and opened his eyes. He reached up and tweaked my nipples. I yelped and slapped him hard on his ass. He jumped and yelped. I was sure a smile came on his face. I slapped him again, a little harder. He jumped, but with a silent moan.

"You have a little fetish?" I questioned.

He laughed and turned around so he was facing me, giving me a kiss.

"I love you." Sam confessed.

"I also love you."

"Fuck me Jake."

"Again?"

"You gonna turn me down?"

"Now I didn't say that, I just wasn't expecting it. Get me hard, and then you can sit on me and ride my cock however you want."

"Lazy ass."

"You want it."

"Yeah but you enjoy it too."

"But I love the view better that way. You look fuckin hot bouncing up and down on me."

"Ok you win. But you gotta fuck my doggie style after. I love that."

"Deal."

There was no messing about that time, or any romantic business, just pure fast, hot sex. I spat on my cock and lubed that up, and then he sat on my face while I licked his hole deep and wide. He tasted divine. After a few minutes, he sat down on my throbbing boner and rode himself and me to heaven. What a site it was. This hot gorgeous man was fuckin my cock, for what felt like hours. He was sweating, I was sweating, and as I thrust myself up to him, before long, I shot my load into his ass. He soon followed, and his hot sticky love juice landed on my chest and face, without him even touching himself.

Again, we were in this position for a while. My cock went limp inside him, and cum dripped out of his hole.

"Don't ever leave me Sam." I said to him as we relaxed.

"Never baby, never." He said as he drifted off.

We relaxed in that position.

We didn't move from the bed until lunch time, and it felt wonderful. I knew I could get used to having him in my arms every night. We both showered; unfortunately, it had to be separate as it was too small. With Sam's persuasion, I phoned in sick for another day, and decided to stay another night at the hotel. We explored the lakes and countryside, even managing to make love in a forest, surrounded by trees and wildlife.

Those few days were amazing for us both. We made love constantly and learned many more things about each other. We constantly chatted away about life in general and even the silences were comfortable ones. I was happy just being in his company, even when we were quiet and had nothing to say.

I didn't regret not taking things slow like I said I wanted to. I was just glad that I made it up with him. If he hadn't decided to turn up that Saturday night, I would hate to think how long it would have took me to get over my jealous, stupid behaviour. I was glad he made the effort to talk to me and make me see how good we were together.

Life was good. No, life was fucking fantastic.

The end.