My Film Debut

Story Info
The best fuck of his life, all caught on camera.
1.8k words
4.49
39.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never really been the type of guy who's ever gotten along with his boss. I mean, I go to work and I do my job, but I've never been for drinks with the boss, or over to an employer's house for a barbeque or anything. So it was an especially happy day when, after a managerial shuffle at work, a woman that I got along really well with became my new immediate superior.

It didn't hurt matters that she was easy on the eye, either. She was of Indian extraction, with beautiful brown skin, jet black hair and eyes the colour of honey. She also had nice, firm C cups that she was never aware that she was showing off with the blouses she wore. She was married though, and I had a personal rule against dating within the workplace - not to mention dating the boss. Plenty of flirting went on, though, and she was often on my mind when I went home and jerked off.

We were friends as well as co-workers and that led to some dinners, drinks or coffee, often with her husband accompanying us. It turned out he was a good guy, too, and the three of us had some really fun nights out.

A common love of movies led to many DVD's being swapped back-and-forth, and somehow, this - and my being terminally single - led to some porno films being passed between us. From what I could tell, this was a wild couple, and that only fuelled my masturbatory fantasies all the more.

I was devastated to learn that she was being downsized. I called her a few days after she'd been let go to console her. She said she was glad to hear from me and we made plans to get coffee that weekend. Her husband came along, and I sat opposite them in a booth at a local café.

"Actually," she said, "I'm really glad we caught up. Mitchell wanted to ask you something."

Mitchell looked a little uncomfortable and mumbled, "Um. Well, you two know each other better, maybe you should ask."

She leaned in close and almost whispered, "Mitchell has always had this..." she looked around before continuing, "...fantasy. To see me with another man. To watch."

My mind racing, I tore my eyes from her cleavage and nodded, stupidly.

"We had kind of decided that it would be you - if you wanted to - but I didn't think we should do it while you and I worked together." She and I sat back at the same time as I took in what she'd just said.

"You want me to have sex with you?" I asked, sounding like an idiot, "While Mitchell watches."

The couple nodded simultaneously. "I don't want to join in or anything." Mitchell added, "But, I was wondering if you'd be OK with me filming it."

I picked up my coffee cup, put it back down, picked it up again and took a sip. I considered what I was being asked for almost two minutes while Mitchell and Vera waited patiently.

"Filming it." I eventually repeated, "Just for yourselves. Not, like, for a website, or for your friends or anything?"

"No!" Vera seemed shocked at the idea, "Just for the memory. You'd get a copy, of course."

My brain could probably have come up with a couple of reasons not to do it, if my cock hadn't hijacked its blood supply. I told them I was in. Vera leaned over the table and thrust her tongue in my mouth, and Mitchell smiled from ear to ear. We decided not to wait until we got cold feet, opting to meet at their house that night.

I was hornier than I'd ever been as I sat at home and fidgeted as the minutes dripped by. I don't think my hard-on had subsided for even a minute by the time I got in the car and headed over to their house, half an hour away.

Mitchell answered the door. It looked as though his smile had lasted as long as my boner. He thanked me for coming, and offered me a drink, which I accepted gratefully.

"She's playing with the camera in the bedroom." Mitch told me, adding quick directions to the bedroom before heading off to make the drinks.

I found the bedroom, and in it I found Vera. She was wearing a fluffy white bathrobe and was perched on the edge of the bed, fiddling with the video camera. I'd wanted to fuck her for so long, I almost chickened out right then-and-there. But she looked up and saw me, and I noticed the robe was producing her trademark cleavage and if my cock could've gotten harder, it would've.

When Mitch came in, the small talk we made as we sipped drinks and he set up the tripod seemed surreal. I wanted to get started as much as I secretly hoped they might change their minds. I nervously chewed my ice as Vera checked her make-up in the mirror.

"I trust you," she said, turning to face me, "so if you promise me you're clean, I won't make you wear a condom."

I promised, and I wasn't lying. She nodded and said if I felt at all uncomfortable, to let them know and we'd stop. A goofy smile crossed my face and I told her the same went for her. She pushed me onto the edge of the bed and nervously, but adeptly, unzipped me and unleashed my cock. I could see Mitch with the camera in my peripheral vision, but when Vera's mouth covered my cock, I had to close my eyes for a moment.

Vera worked my cock like she was made for it. With both hands and her mouth and tongue, she brought me to the brink several times but instinctively backed off and let me calm down before starting up again. At some point, she removed my pants entirely, but I was too far gone to notice.

After what seemed like both a split second and an eternity, she stood up. I took the chance to remove my shirt, and while my vision was momentarily obscured, Vera dropped the robe. She stood, naked and smiling and beautiful. I almost came right then, just from looking at her. I concentrated instead on the man and camera moving around just inside my field of vision.

Vera laid me back and kissed me deeply, then let me suck her gorgeous brown nipples for a minute, before moving to straddle me. I held her hips and stopped her from sliding onto my cock. She looked at me a little puzzled and disappointed until I explained why I didn't want to fuck her just yet: "I've always wanted to taste you" I said.

With a feigned look of shock, Vera shuffled up to my face and planted her warm, wet pussy on my chin. I licked and sucked her cunt like a man in the desert who'd just found a ripe mango. She bucked and writhed up there more than many women have done with my cock inside them. When she came on my face, she could have called the whole thing off right then and I'd have still been ecstatic. Vera shuddered as her orgasm subsided, and I licked her gently from asshole to just under her clit as she relaxed. She seemed to enjoy my attention to her rosebud, so I flicked my tongue against it again and began rimming her.

She kneeled up, though, removing her asshole from my tongue's reach. I thought for a moment I'd overstepped a line, but all she said was, "More time for that later, maybe", before shuffling around to face the camera with her ass in the air, pointing right at me.

I dipped a finger into her snatch from behind, then two. They came away dripping with her juices. I licked them clean and pointed my cock at her waiting pussy. She was everything I'd hoped for, and more.

We fucked doggy-style for a while, then cowgirl, then missionary. Vera fucked like a wildcat, and came hard and often. Or maybe she was faking it. I didn't think so, but I was having too much fun to care. Soon I was close to blowing my load, so Mitch switched off the camera to give me time to relax. Vera took the opportunity to pee, and when she got back, I went down on her again for a while to get her wet again. This time Vera got on all fours at the edge of the bed, while I kneeled on the floor. "Don't forget my ass," she reminded me. As if I needed reminding. I tongue-fucked her ass hard as she ground her ample cheeks against my face. Mitch was right beside me getting a hell of a close-up. Vera came again, and we went back to missionary.

Looking down at her holding her tits and smiling at me, brought me closer than ever before. I let Vera ride out a long, loud orgasm then looked her straight in the eyes. She smiled and I could tell she knew what was about to happen. I took hold of an ankle in each hand and spread her wide, watching my cock pound in and out of her trim cunt. She tried to say something, I think it was "Inside me", but it came out as a breathy sigh.

I slid my hands down her legs to her hips, pulled her close to me, and with my cock as deep inside her as I could get, unleashed the biggest load of cum I'd ever had. I thrust in and out of Vera as I exploded, and she rubbed herself to another, smaller orgasm. I sat still as my shaft throbbed, pushing out every last drop. Mitch ,eager for a creampie close-up got right up near Vera's quivering vagina as I pulled out.

I lay beside Vera as we caught our breath and Mitch reviewed the footage. All three of us were smiling like kids on the last day of school.

"More dirty talk!" Mitch said suddenly, "and maybe an anal scene? Would you be into that, honey?"

I asked what was going on. Vera smiled and explained that the film they wanted was their ultimate fantasy. They wanted one long fuck with all the trimmings. And since they knew this couldn't be achieved in one session they were making notes for the next shoot.

"That's what we bought all that editing software for." Mitch told me, "So, when do you want to come back for the next shoot?"

"Anal?" I asked, looking at Vera. She nodded.

"Mmm, yeah. We totally should." She looked up at Mitch, absent-mindedly tickling her asshole with a long, red nail. "What about an anal cumshot?"

Mitch was nodding enthusiastically. "Will you come back? When can we do it?" He asked.

I smiled wider still, "Give me half an hour." I replied.