My First And Second Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up at eight thirty. I had a text message from Mom, 'Be awake at nine. Your sister's friend is coming over. She'll be there alone with you for a couple hours. Be careful... She seems kinda lonely. I know how much you like Miranda, don't do anything Miranda wouldn't want you to.' it said. She'd be lonely? What did that mean? I looked down to my chest, Miranda's head lay there. 'She's so beautiful' I thought. I'd never do anything she didn't want. God, her laying there naked in my bed started to get me hard, my libito was almost completely back. I could go another four rounds of great sex with her.

I got out of bed, threw on some tight jeans, and a tight black muscle t. I looked at myself in the mirror, there were slight bags under my eyes, other than that, there was nothing wrong with my appearance. I was tousling my dark black hair when the doorbell rang. I jogged down the stairs and opened the door. This absolutely gorgeous girl was standing there, she was about 5'7", long blonde hair, maybe 24 B tits. Not big, but VERY perky. She was wearing a tiny skirt that if she bent over I'm sure would show her underwear, and a denim jacket with a blue tank. No bra, I could see her nipples from the outside. She stood there. She eyed me up and down the same way I eyed her. Then, I realizied I was still hard from seeing Miranda naked in bed. My left leg was about three inches wider than my right.

"Wow..." She said, her eyes not leaving my bulging dick, "Was it like that before I got here, or are you just happy to see me?" She said, her hands moving to her hips,

"Uhh-umm, I don't know." I said, stuttering and struggling to find words.

"You don't know? How would I figure it out for myself then?" She said, walking around me, she grabbed my ass. Jesus, I know what Mom meant. "My name is Taylor, by the way." She said, as she was walking around and eyeing me. I tried to focus my mind elsewhere, not look at her so much, not think about Miranda naked upstairs. I needed to make myself soft.

"Okay, my Mom said you were going to be here for a few hours?" I said.

"Yeah, this was the only time I could get a ride. Me and your sister have been friends at school for a while, she never said she had a brother, a cute brother at that." She plopped down on the couch and leaned back, I could see straight up her skirt. She was wearing a blue thong, come on! Grandma, grandma, dead puppy, dead puppy. Ah, that's better. My erection subsided.

"Okay, well, the bathroom is down the hall, her room is upstairs. I've got some stuff to do in my room. Knock before you come in." I made sure to say.

"Aww, your dick got smaller." She got up and hugged me. Her hand went from my back, to my ass, down to my dick, she started rubbing it. Jesus! What is this bitch's problem!

"Woah! Listen, my girlfriend is upstairs, she's naked, I lost my virginity last night, I love her, I can't do this!" I yelled, saying anything to get her away from me before I lose myself.

"Oh... Sorry. I just got broken up with a few weeks ago, all he wanted was sex. I wanted a relationship, ever since he broke up with me... I've wanted the same as he did, all I wanna do is fuck. You're just really cute." She said, not letting go of me, her hand still on my dick, she looked up at me, our eyes met, she stood up higher almost the entire foot separating our height, okay, I know this is wrong, but I bent down to kiss her too. She tasted great, delicious even, it was sweet like cherries. She opened her mouth slightly, I stuck my tongue in a little, she opened it even more and I moved it in further, she devoured it, she tastes so good. I moved my hands down to her hips, she started to rub my dick again. Wait! I don't even know this girl, I quickly pulled away.

"Listen I'm sorry, but I can't, really, I can't. You're really pretty, and I wish I could, but my girlfriend is upstairs. She'll wake up soon. I can't." I said, pleeing with her.

"Oh... I guess I'll just go into your sister's room... Sorry for doing this." She said sadly. She ran upstairs and closed the door quietly behind her. I could hear her crying while she was going up. I walked slowly up to my bedroom, Miranda had thrown on her underwear again.

"Hey baby, how long have you been up?" She said, smiling at me. She was lying naked in my bed, beautiful and wearing nothing but a bra and thong.

"About an hour, how'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Very well, sleeping on top of you kept me warm, I'm usually freezing. I kept having these really vivid dreams though, of us kissing and doing other stuff." She chuckled.

"That actually happened, baby." I said, smiling.

"Oh, yeah." She said, smiling back.

"Listen, baby, there's something I've got to tell you." I said, looking more serious.

"What is it?" She said, suddenly worried.

"There's somebody here, a friend of my sisters... She just kissed me and I don't even know who she is." I said, her expression suddenly changed. She was now really interested.

"And... Did you kiss back?"

"Well... Yeah, kind of, only for second, though! It meant nothing." I said, trying to make myself sound better.

"Let me have a talk with this girl." Miranda said.

"Okay, just don't hit her or something. I don't even know her." I said. Miranda got up and hugged me really tight. I pulled her close to me more and kissed her hard. I let her go and she walked towards the door. "Umm baby, you're sort of naked..." I said, smiling and looking at her beautiful ass.

"Oh, right. My clothes are sort of ruined because I tore my tank and you tore my jeans." I walked to my closet and grabbed one of my dress shirts, I held it up. "You just want me to wear this because you think it's really sexy." She said, smiling really kinky at me.

"Maybe a little." I said. She slipped it on and went out of my room.

I could hear her talking quietly with Taylor for about half an hour. I even heard both of them laugh for a while. I heard my sister's bedroom door open and someone walking down the hall to mine, I tried to look like I hadn't been listening. I laid down on my bed and pretended I was asleep. I heard my door open and close a few seconds later, I felt somebody get down next to me on the bed.

"Hey baby, she won't do anything you don't want her to anymore." Miranda whispered into my ear. She started to kiss me, "I wanna have some fun, keep your eyes closed. I know you've been trying to listen and you're pretending to be asleep." She said sexually. Her hands started to go up my shirt and rub my chest. Her other hand went down to my my pant leg. She started to rub my dick from the outside to get me hard. God, this felt so good. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, in my mind I started to compare Miranda's taste with Taylor's. Taylor's tasted better. I wonder what she's doing right now. Get the thoughts out of your head! Your girlfriend is fondling your dick! I started to kiss Miranda harder. She pulled away. "I think she tastes better too." Miranda said.

"How'd you..." My eyes opened. Miranda was the one kissing me, Taylor's hand was the one fondling my dick.

"Do you want us to switch, baby? I already know how you like to be rubbed." Miranda said innocently.

"Umm... Baby, what's going on?" I asked, confused.

"Taylor and I talked. She's like REALLY horny, she even kissed me, she's delicious. I told her I wouldn't mind if you helped her out. I've been horny before, it's not fun, especially when you're alone in a house with a very cute guy with a huge dick. " Miranda said.

"How big is he exactly?" Taylor said, her eyes on the bulge in my pant leg. "Please tell me that's his dick and not a Coke bottle in his pocket." Taylor pleaded.

"Oh, it gets even bigger when it's not under his pants." Miranda added.

Taylor stuck both of her hands to my pants' zipper and unzipped them. She stuck her hand down to my dick and moved her entire hand from the bottom to top of my dick. "Jesus! You're bigger than my last two boyfriends combined!" She yelled.

"Here, Taylor, switch with me. Let me work with him for a bit. Then you can have him for a while." Miranda said, moving down to my dick and pulling it out of my underwear, starting to rub the shaft.

"Yay! He's a REALLY good kisser." Taylor said. She moved to me and laid down next to me, from here I could see down her shirt. Her nipples are really small, almost no areolas. That's actually really sexy. She got close and started to kiss me. This time, she put her tongue in my mouth. It tastes even better than the first time. I could feel Miranda start to lick the head of my dick. I grabbed Taylor's back and started to life up her shirt slightly.

"Don't be a pansy and just take off my shirt." She said as she pulled away from my face and immediately stuck her tongue back into my mouth. I heard Miranda chuckle at me, I felt my dick at her lips and pushed my dick hard so it entered her mouth for payback.

"Ooh, Haha." Miranda said, she immediately started to deep throat my dick. My response was lifting Taylor's shirt over her head and feeling her tits. They were so soft, I started to feel the nipple and she giggled.

"That tickles." Said between taking her tongue out of my mouth and laughing. I stuck one hand down her pants and started to finger her.

After about five minutes of that, I was getting close to cumming, I had already taken off all of Taylor's clothes and she was tightening up for an orgasm, and I'm not sure, but I think Miranda has stripped down again and she was fingering herself while sucking me off.

I was about to cum when Miranda pulled me out of her mouth and said, "Taylor, quick, look at this!" She reluctantly pulled her tongue out of my mouth and pushed my hand away from her pussy, my legs tightened up and my back shivered. I moaned really loud as I came, I shot six shots of cum straight upwards onto Miranda's chest.

"Wow, I've never seen so much cum at once!" Taylor said, I went over and kissed Miranda from the side. "Here let me help with that." Taylor said, she came over and licked once along Miranda's chest. Licking up and swallowing the cum on her tits.

"That's so fucking hot." I uttered as I sat back and watched these two horny girls lick each other, Miranda stuck her hand into Taylor's pussy and started to finger her. Taylor stuck her hand into Miranda's pussy and both of these two girls fingered and licked each other's chest until both of them came. They fell over onto me. Taylor started to use her finger and traced the veins in my throbbing dick.

"Miranda, would you mind if I rode your boyfriend's cock?" Taylor said.

"No, just as long as he doesn't mind if I ask him to eat me out." She said, she leaned over and kissed my dick head.

"No baby, I don't think there's anything sexier than you cumming all over my face." I said. Miranda came up to me and sat on my chest.

"Really? That's sweet baby. Taylor, he's all yours." She turned around so her back was facing me, and slid her pussy up my chest up to my mouth, I started to lick her delicious pussy as I felt something tight wrap around the top of my dick and move down to the bottom of my shaft. Taylor let out a huge moan. Taylor started to kiss Miranda, all three of us were in a sex triangle.

About ten minutes of this and I was seconds away from layering Taylor's pussy with my seed. Miranda had already came twice and was approaching a third, Taylor had had one orgasm and was approaching a second, the way this was looking, we were all going to cum at the same time. One huge trio of moaning and orgasms. My face was covered in Miranda's cum. I failed to drink it all. My dick was covered in Taylor's warm pussy juice and it leaked out onto my pelvis. A few seconds later, I let out a big moan into Miranda's pussy, the vibrations did it for her, and she let out a huge moan into Taylor's mouth, Taylor sat down on my dick one last time. I shot eight gobs of sperm into Taylor's tight little pussy, and it oozed out onto my balls and my bedsheets along with her ample amount of pussy juice. Miranda's delicious pussy tightened and was cumming all over my face, I swallowed as much as I could.

Taylor collapsed onto my chest, not bothering to pull my dick from her pussy. Miranda fell onto her, and I just sat there, with two hundred pounds of beautiful, horny, cum soaked women on top of me. My dream.

"That was completely and totally amazing." Taylor gasped.

"Yeah." Miranda and I both said at the same time. Taylor slowly pulled herself off of my still huge dick, moaning slightly while she did so. Miranda slid off of me.

"Jesus! You're still hard?!" Taylor exclaimed. "My ex-boyfriend would have been out for the count about ten minutes before you, and he would've definately not been hard afterwards. Can you cum some more still?" She asked while moving both of her hands along it.

"Yeah, I'm actually still pretty horny." I said, Miranda snuggled up to me and kissed my neck.

"I don't think either of us can take anymore, I'm wiped out." Taylor said, she acknowledged Miranda as well.

"Yeah, baby. I'm out, I can't cum anymore." Miranda said with apologizing to me.

"But if you want, we can work together to make you cum again." Taylor said, smiling at Miranda.

"Stand up." Miranda said. I jumped off the bed, my dick moving around as I did. The two sweat covered girls moved their way to me, both kissed either side of my chest and started to move downwards.

Miranda started to lick my ballsack and grab my knees to hold herself up. Taylor went down and kissed the head of my dick and started to suck it. Tasting her own pussy juices and my cum, Taylor moved faster and faster,

Miranda was licking my balls and jerking my shaft with her hand. This felt so good that I had to lean against the wall. They stopped and switched. Taylor started to lick my balls and shaft, and Miranda started to deep throat me. This just felt too good.

"Oh... My... God..." I said in between gasps. "Baby, I'm going to cum soon, there's going to be a lot." This made them go faster. Miranda deep throated me all the way, and Taylor made one last lick across my sack. I leaned back and practically yelled my moan, my knees buckled and the two sexy girls pulled back and closed their eyes.

I came ten shots of cum, five for each of the girls' faces, hair, and tits. My back hit the wall and I slid down slowly, I sat there and watched the girls fondle each other and lick each other clean, after that, they snuggled up to either side of me on the floor.

We sat there and made out, fingered, sucked off, ate out, and fondled each other for about another hour and a half. "This is the best day of my life." I said quietly with my hand in Taylor's pussy and kissing Miranda's neck.

At the same time, both of them looked up and said, "Just wait until tomorrow."

12