My First Business Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were closed and little mewling sounds escaped my throat - I was a tigress, purring. As I moved my hips to rub my pussy lips against his stiff meat I felt hot chills surge though me making me tingle all over. I felt his warm gentle hands cup and squeeze my breasts, and then his warm moist breath as his mouth enveloped one breast. His lips and tongue teased my nipple to hardness and I felt the wet pressure as it was sucked into his wanton mouth. I wrapped my arms around his naked body and pulled him close to me; his warm skin radiating his heat - my heat permeating his soul. I whispered my desire in his ear, followed closely by my hot tongue; I felt him shudder. I was writhing over him; felt his hands grasping and kneading the soft globes of my bottom; fingers probed the puckered flesh of my ass. The fingers slid down the crevice of my bottom until they found the slippery wet opening of my sex. His fingers tips explored and teased, then he pressed then deep inside me and when I felt him enter me I let out a deep sigh.

"John ... I need you baby ... I need you to fuck me now honey." I whispered in his ear.

His fingers retreated and he grasped his cock and guided it to my opening. He lifted his hips and I tilted mine and I felt the head of his meat slip inside me. I pushed myself up using his shoulders to steady myself, and as I rose up, I felt myself slide down his thick shaft. I felt at one with him; his cock a part of my being. My arms shook and I collapsed on his chest. His arms surrounded me, held me, made me safe, as his cock stirred inside me ... sliding out, sliding in, out again, in ... I felt my body clinch his meat. My mind soared somewhere far off, some place of pure feeling, pure joy, of supreme bliss.

His hot breath bathed my neck, sending chills outward, radiating, transforming; melding with passion. My throat constricted, little sounds escaped; cascading on his ears. His hot tongue lapped at my throat; lips sucked on my flesh. I bit his ear; he yelped. My fingers tensed and stabbed the flesh of his back and shoulders; nails scrapped and dug into him as waves of ecstasy surged through my being.

"Fuck me." I whispered. "Harder ... faster ... oh fuck ..."

John squeezed me tightly and rolled me over on my back; his cock remained inside me. I hooked my heels on the backs of his thighs and pulled him with extreme urgency into my wanton sex. His being soared over me, enveloped me, gathered me in and made me whole.

His head was next to mine and I grabbed at it; with a handful of his hair, I held on to him for my very existence. The rough stubble of his beard rasped against my cheek, but I did not care. I felt the glorious pressure of his body slamming mine; I felt him try to merge with me, to become a part of me, to combine with my actuality.

"I'm cumming John ... cum with me ... ooooooooooooo ..." My whole body convulsed, eyes tight, white fairy lights inside my eyelids melding ... to orange, to red ... someone far away made deep guttural sounds vibrating, pulsating, shaking the core of my existence ... my body tensed, muscles contracted, my mind ascended ... then letting go ... a little death and oneness with all that is ...

When I returned, John was moving slowly inside me and it felt so good, so comforting. I felt the muscles of my sex clinching his manhood over and over, though I had nothing to do with it, could not have stopped it had I wanted to. I was just there; just along for the ride.

"Did you cum, John?" I finally was able ask after some time.

"You couldn't tell?" He asked,

"Sorry ... I wasn't here for awhile."

"You're supremely beautiful right now." He said. He held himself up on his arms and gazed upon me from above. I pulled his head down to mine and kissed him very long and tenderly as a thank you. His cock still slid slowly in and out of me.

"I'm not done with you ... are you up for more?" I said.

"I doubt I could cum again, at least not for long while anyway." He said.

"That's OK ... for now, you could eat my pussy, I really love that; especially just after I've cum." I told him. So he slid down my body giving me little kisses along the way and stopping for a somewhat extended tour of my breasts until I had to push him on down to my pussy.

"Hmmmm ... we've got a problem here, there's all this cum seeping out and it's about to drip all over my bed." He said.

"Maybe you should lick it up before it makes a mess ... you could share some of it with me." I said coyly. So he did.

Like I said, I love having a man eat me after fucking -- to me it's so intimate having a guy share his seed with me just after he's shot his load into me. He lapped up the thick white stuff and let it drip from his tongue into my mouth.

"Now you can just suck and lick my clit as much as you like." Which he did.

He gave me several more orgasms but nothing like the mammoth one I had when he had fucked me. He discovered he could get me off anytime he liked by just inserting his fingers and fucking me with his hand while he licked my clit really fast. After about a half dozen, I needed a break -- my clit was getting a little sore.

I pulled him up next to me and just cuddled with him. I showered him with soft kisses. I ran my finger tips all over his bare body. In certain places he jumped and jerked. Anywhere near his flaccid cock got the best responses and I delighted in watching him twitch and hearing him moan.

"Do you like that?" I asked at one point.

"Oh yeah, it's almost like tickling, but not quite." He said.

As I kept up my pleasant torture, his cock came back to life. I guess he does like it, I thought.

I sucked him into my mouth. I would have liked to have him cum in my mouth again but my greed had other plans ... I wanted another mind blower, and for that I needed him hard, and inside me.

I climbed on top of him just like before. I rode him until I felt the tension building inside me again. Leaning over I and told him what I wanted.

"John ... I'd like you to roll me over again and get on top just like last time ... and then, please ... just fuck the shit out of me ... OK?" I whispered in his ear. He nodded his head.

It took me a while longer the second one, and for a while I thought it might not happen again, or that John might not hold up long enough, but finally, I went somewhere else again. When I came back, I asked the same question.

"Did you come?"

"Nope ... not this time. Hey, I'm almost an old man." He said, and chuckled.

"Lie down." I instructed. I engulfed his still hard cock and sucked him voraciously. I alternately squeezed his balls then tickled them with my finger tips. When I thought the timing about right, I stopped sucking for just a moment and sucked two of my own fingers into my mouth to get them really wet. I returned to sucking John's cock and then inserted my two fingers into his ass and finger fucked him. I felt him tense all over and then his cock spasmed inside my mouth which filled rapidly with his salty sweet cum once more.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuk!" John yelled as he came. Then, "oh thank you, thank you ... that was so fantastic. Not only was that only the second time in my life anyone every sucked me but I never had anyone ... ah, well, you know ..."

"Fuck your ass with their fingers?" I asked, and laughed.

"Yeah, that."

Some of John's cum dribbled down the side of his cock, so I licked him clean and swallowed the last few drops of his tasty juices.

"Let's get a shower and then go find a pizza ... I'm starving." I said, when I'd finished.

"Ok ..." He seemed a bit taken aback by my sudden interest in food.

"Hey ... I hardly ate any of my dinner ... but that was all your fault." I said accusingly, but in a nice way.

"Huh?"

"Yeah. My stomach was all tied up in knots wanting you and I was afraid nothing was going to happen ... so I couldn't eat. Now, I'm about to expire from starvation, so hurry up."

We showered and delighted in washing each other, especially the naughty bits. I had only my cocktail dress to wear, so we stopped by my room so I could change into jeans and a top.

We slept in his room that night. I had my cell in case Phil called -- we always called each other's cell whenever either of us traveled.

John had a call from his wife late that evening. We were lying on our sides and John was slowly sliding in and out of me from behind, squeezing my breasts and nibbling on the back of my neck when the phone on the bedside table rang. He reached around and picked it up without withdrawing his hard cock from me, so he was still pumping my pussy while he talked with her. I thought, gawd ... if his wife only knew ... and I almost broke out in hysterical laughter. He didn't cum again that night but he did give me a lot more pleasure. I feel asleep with John's cock still inside me.

We made love in the morning before the sessions started. I woke John by sucking on his flaccid cock; it grew inside my mouth before he was fully awake. That's something else I think is horribly erotic -- feeling a guy's dick grow from a tiny little thing into a hard rod that you know is going to feel so good inside you.

I wanted John to take me really rough from behind and he agreed to indulge my little quirk. I knelt on the carpet and he entered me very abruptly and starting pounding my cunt immediately. He grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head back which made me scream with delight. I came twice before he did.

We showered and skipped breakfast, but we were still fifteen minutes late for the first session of the conference.

At lunch, on the second day of the conference, I moved all my things to John's room and we had a 'quickie' before we went back to the meetings. We spent each evening of the remaining days of the conference in bed; and John gave me one or two of those awesome orgasms each night, plus lots more little ones.

On the second night, I introduced John to the pleasures of anal sex, which I really like and which he had never experienced. The poor guy had led a very sheltered life ... until he met me. After our anal experience -- which John liked - I told him that the one thing I had never done was to have two men take me at the same time ... you know, a double penetration, they call it. I'm still waiting for that one.

At lunch each day, we hurried back to the room and fucked. We bought horrible sandwiches at a coffee shop off the hotel lobby and ate them hurriedly as we walked back to the conference.

The last day of the conference came and he asked the front desk for a late check-out so we could use the room one last time over lunch. We ended up skipping out on all of our meetings that last day.

On the airport shuttle we sat in silence just holding hands. We looked into one another's eyes but said little until the driver called out my airline and I had to get off before John. I stood, leaned over and gave John a kiss on the cheek.

"Take care John and have a good life ... I love you." I whispered. And then I turned, grabbed my bag, and stepped off the bus without looking back.

The tears that streamed down my cheeks on the flight home were from a mixture of joy and sorrow; joy at having experienced such a wonderful man as part of my life, and sorrow for the brevity of it.

John emailed me for months after the conference and I responded, but abruptly one day, his emails stopped and his email address became inoperative.

Oh, and by the way ... I'm pregnant -- she's due next month. She might be his ... there's a very good chance that she is, but John will never know ... and I'll never be absolutely sure ... which is probably just as well.