My First Crush Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did, but I think I have a problem," she commented as she tried to move her legs. Looking down I could see that during our passion she had pushed up so hard with her legs that her heels had punctured the cushions of the couch, embedding them there.

"No problem!" I laughed, "we'll just flip the cushion over and act as if nothing ever happened."

Our laughter filled the room as we got up from the couch. As she leaned over and began pushing the cushions back into place I couldn't help but reach out and pull her hips back into mine again, feeling my arousal building as I gazed at her body encased in satin.

"The manager did say for us to take our time didn't he?" I asked as I started pulling her slip up and over her body. Standing up she raised her arms as I pulled her slip up over her head. I never realized how beautifully proportioned her breast were as I slowly ran my fingers over them from behind, gently teasing them as her body shuddered against me. I could feel her nipples hardening in the cool air as she pushed back against me again, her ass wet and slick with the juices of our previous lovemaking.

"I think we can try out the bedroom now," I commented softly as I picked her up and carried her up the stairs. In the bedroom we found that the bed still had a comforter on it. Laying her on top I slid down next to her as I pulled the comforter over the both of us wrapping us in a warm cocoon. "Could you please leave your heels on Judy?" I asked as she tried to kick them off.

"What is it you like most about me" she asked as she slid her nylon covered legs over mine. "I think it's a toss-up between your legs and heels, or your beautiful body and hips," I commented, as I kept kissing the inside of her neck. "My Hips? Why my hips?!" she exclaimed.

"Because if I'm standing behind you they give you such a great hourglass figure. Besides, I can hold your hips and pull you onto me as I push deep inside of you," I answered back.

I started gently biting the inside of her neck then, moving down and running my tongue around her nipples and teasing them into arousal while gently running my teeth along them, biting and sucking a little bit harder each time.

She responded by running her fingers through my hair and pulling my head against her breast, breathing fast and shallow as my fingers found their way down and over her pussy. It was still wet from before and I found no resistance as I began to run my fingers up and down the length of her, making small circles at the top.

Her hips started moving again as her excitement began to build. Then she rolled over on her side and pushed her ass back against my shaft, forcing it between her ass cheeks and along her pussy from behind. The sensation was dizzying as she continued to squeeze and push against me.

Reaching around her I found her breast as I began to really squeeze and pull on them, causing her to bend forward and push her ass back against me.

Wrapping my arm around her hip I pulled her firmly back as I found her pussy and pushed inside, grinding my hips against her ass. "Oh my!" she yelped as I hit her cervix. I didn't waste time as I kept pushing inside of her with long deep strokes, feeling her pussy convulse around me as she began to moan out load.

Not wanting to miss this opportunity, I rolled us over as I pulled her up by her hips, thrusting deeply into her from behind.

Loosing the comforter I found she looked amazing as I looked down at her tanned back and saw myself sawing in and out of her inflamed pussy. I leaned down and reached around to her breast, taking them in hand as I kept softly pinching her nipples causing her to push back against me harder and faster. I could smell the heat of her body as she exclaimed, "I feel so naughty doing it this way!"

"Do you want me to stop, now?" I asked.

"You feel so good inside me, please, please don't stop!" she kept repeating as I felt her body begin to convulse, and her pussy began squeezing me, spasming harder and harder. "Oh God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming...! She screamed as she pushed hard back against me and just stayed that, grinding her ass into me as I kept pushing into her pussy, feeling my seed rush into her body for the second time that day.

After feeling myself finish, I pulled her body over with mine and covered us with the comforter as she lay against me, my shaft still buried deep inside her. We stayed that way for a while, caressing each other and snuggling together until I felt her start to get up off the bed.

"I need to get home now." She quietly said as I watched her get up and head downstairs. As she began to get dressed I could see and feel the change in her. "Are you Ok Judy?" I asked as she stood up buttoning her blazer. "Better than I've been in a long time," she said quietly, "thanks to you."

"I hope I was everything you ever imagined in your dreams," she mentioned, as she wrapped her arms around my waist pulling us together. "More than I could ever imagine Judy, more than I could ever imagine."

"I need to get going now and get back home. I have some more boxes of 'work stuff' to unpack now that I think I'll be wearing them out more often. That is, if you would like to see me again."

"I can't think of nothing better Judy," I answered as I pulled her to me, kissing her softly. "And I can't wait to see what you have in mind the next time we get together..." She just softly winked at me as we began moving arm-in-arm towards the front door.

12