My First Day as a Lesbian Cum Slave

Story Info
Audra is abducted, bound, and forced to orgasm for mistress.
3.8k words
4.39
220.8k
185
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at erotic fiction. This story contains non-consensual elements. It is a work of fiction, and I do not endorse or advocate anything outside of safe sex between consenting adults. Enjoy!

Prologue

Audra knew from a relatively early age that she was attractive. The attention of boys, and to her dismay, the occasional girl, testified to the fact that her curvy, yet fit profile sat perfectly on her petite frame. Her deep blue eyes punctuated her fair complexion, which stood in stark contrast to her long, wavy black locks. Audra prided herself on her appearance, always ensuring she was fully put together before leaving the house. Her makeup and hair were always a priority, she was never the kind of girl to pull up a pony tail and leave the house in sweats. It was unthinkable.

Audra was remarkably stable, given the events of her young life. She was the only child of a very successful couple of investment bankers, who were tragically killed in a car accident when she was 19. Now, at the age of 21, she was alone, her grandparents and her only aunt had passed away at various times in her childhood, and she had no family left. She half-jokingly referred to herself as an orphan on the rare occasion that she let anyone close enough to her. With all of the physical attractiveness she possessed, she was still challenged socially. She was awkward and reserved from a relatively strict upbringing, and most people would describe her as aloof. Audra simply feared the pain of loss with which she had become so accustomed. She kept others at arm's length, perhaps to avoid the possibility of having to mourn them.

She may as well have painted a bull's-eye on her forehead. Her lack of attachments, her reserved demeanor, and her physical comeliness, were exactly what a particular mistress with particular tastes and a disgusting amount of wealth and resources wanted, and what she wanted, she had.

She remembered how the man approached her. "Devin" looked like every tall, dark, and handsome fairy tale prince thrown in to the body of an underwear model. She was completely blindsided when he approached her in the grocery store and asked her out for a drink. She knew she must have looked like a fool, stammering her acceptance and setting a date. She scribbled down her phone number and made plans for him to pick her up that night. Some light conversation in the car as they drove to a local nightclub revealed he had a great sense of humor. She was sure she hit the jackpot.

One drink. One drink and she woke up a week later. Here.

She would find out later just how busy a week she had while she was unconscious. She would come to find that her captor had a rigorous preparation regime that was observed on all new residents. It was later explained to her by another young girl that a tiny micro-transmitter had been implanted and tied into her nervous system just below her hairline. She listened in horror as it was explained that the device could simulate any sensation from unwavering pleasure to unimaginable pain. She went pale when she heard that it could paralyze her temporarily or permanently, removing any hope she could have of escape. She found that every hair outside of her gorgeous mane, her eyelashes and eyebrows had been removed by laser. She was told that she was given a cocktail of hormones and steroids that slightly enlarged her already ample breasts, and slightly enlarged her clitoris. The effects of the cocktail also increased the sensitivity of her erogenous zones. She knew she was in real trouble.

In the morning of day 8, she finally regained consciousness. She woke to an imposing figure standing over her. A beautiful, yet harsh woman began to speak.

"You will not speak. You will only listen."

Audra nodded her understanding, partially paralyzed by fear.

"You are here for my amusement. I have gone to great lengths to find someone like you with no attachments and your type of personality."

Audra's eyes grew wide. Her mind raced as she wondered how long she was being stalked, how did they know anything about her personality?

"You are fairly reserved, sexually. You have had only a small handful of partners, all male, who have left you only mildly satisfied. You lack even the slightest curiosity in women. You haven't ever even used a sex toy with a partner, much less done anything that could be remotely considered sexually adventurous. Giving oral sex disgusts you and receiving it makes you feel awkward. Am I on the right track?"

Audra again nodded, wondering how anyone could know this much about her.

"You feel the fact you can give yourself an intense orgasm once or twice a week with that little vibrator you keep in your nightstand makes you independent. It makes you sad."

Audra felt herself blush from head to toe at the thought of someone knowing her masturbation habits.

"Well, I have great news. I am going to show you how easy it is to turn a shy, reserved prude like you into a wanton little slut who's willing to jill herself off while sticking her tongue in an asshole."

At this point, Audra found her courage. She rose up and in a flash she felt a sharp sting across her face, efficiently placing her back on her cot. She began to speak when she saw the woman raise her hand again. She quickly reconsidered and fell silent.

"The fact that this upsets you is the biggest reason why I chose you. It's no fun when you're willing."

With that, the mistress exited and two women came in to prepare her for the day's events.

1.

Audra learned on day 1 that resistance to her daily prep was useless. It just meant that the women charged with making her ready would be rougher and it would happen anyway. She was led down a seemingly endless hallway of cells just like hers to a door at the end. Upon entering, her white satin panties and matching camisole were removed. She was unceremoniously led to a gynecological table and secured at the wrists and ankles. It was surreal how the women engaged in small talk as they prepared her. First she was given a small enema and a catheter was inserted to ensure that no "accidents" would interrupt the morning's activities. She was then given a straw, through which she drank a thick smoothie. It was remarkably good. She was told it was complete in nutrition and calories and tailored to her chemistry. She was then given a cocktail of injections that were designed to enhance her experience. She would come to find out that the drugs she were given had several effects. She was given a maintenance dosage of the hormone/steroid mix, just enough to keep the sensitivity and minor growth of her breasts and clitoris the same. She was given a stimulant/blood pressure mixture that simultaneously increased her awareness and response, while ensuring that she was not placed in any danger of heart attack or loss of consciousness. Lastly, a mild psychotropic was administered, which seemingly made every sense remarkably sharp. She was then showered and "pampered" as they lotioned her skin, applied makeup, and styled her hair. Upon completion, she was released and led, naked, down another winding hallway.

2.

They swung open the door and she saw a chair. They led her over to the chair, which resembled something one would expect to see in a dentist's office apart from the straps and articulated leg portion. She was directed to sit and the women proceeded to secure her wrists at the sides. Her elbows were then strapped, just slightly too close, just barely causing her to arch her back enough to force her breasts forward. Straps were then applied at her shoulders and across her neck. The bonds were tight, but not uncomfortable. She then watched as they secured her ankles, knees and upper thighs. Finally, a belt was placed low across her hips and secured in a similar fashion. A section of tape was placed over her mouth. The chair was then positioned horizontally, and her legs were spread wide. The straps were adjusted to ensure she remained absolutely static. The seat of the chair was then removed, leaving her totally exposed. Once a final check of the bonds was complete, they began removing small pieces of medical tape and wrapping it an end around something that looked like dental floss. Once 5 or so were prepared, they turned their attention to her pussy.

One by one, the tape squares were applied to her vulva. The other ends were wrapped around buttons that were sewn into the straps on her belt and upper thighs until the desired effect was achieved. The top of her pussy was spread open lewdly and the hood of her clitoris was pulled back and her sensitive nub was fully exposed and displayed.

Again the chair was re-positioned. This time, her hips were raised slightly above her shoulders. A large device was then placed around a foot over her pussy. It had knobs and buttons and tube that extended down to just a few inches above her sex. A large container of fluid was brought in and placed on top of the device. The women programmed the machine and took two tubes and positioned them directly above Audra's nipples. One of the women then lubricated a small, oddly shaped butt plug that was inserted into her tiny bottom. It wasn't large enough to be uncomfortable, but large enough that she couldn't expel it. A series of wires came out of it and were attached to a nearby computer mounted to a hospital type cart. After typing a bit, the monitor came to life, graphically displaying all sorts of information about Audra's medical status and level of sexual arousal. A large, red button on the device hovering above her was pushed, and it began.

The first drips was cool; just a few degrees cooler than what one would consider comfortable. It came as a shock every single time as they fell, exactly at the same time, exactly on her exposed clit and nipples. The first couple of drips made her gasp. Her nipples immediately constricted and responded. She then noticed that the drips had become slightly warmer. The woman who pressed the button explained that the fluid being dripped on her was another one of the mistress's cocktails. It contained a slight amount of bee venom, a slight amount of red pepper extract, and a few other ingredients that would increase her sensitivity and response without causing anything more than very mild discomfort on its own. The drips were timed to land on her sensitive flesh at a rate of about two per second. Over the course of a minute, the drips would raise in temperature from slightly colder than comfortable, to slightly hotter comfortable. The temperature would then fall to the original over the next minute. The insidious nature of the subtle impact, the effects of the mixture and the ever changing temperature served one purpose; unavoidable arousal. This dripping continued for 10 minutes, each drip rolling down Audra's pussy and rear pucker. Resist as she may, there was no escaping the persistent sensations focused in on her most sensitive parts. Her clit began to throb and swell; her nipples were constricted so tightly they ached.

The women returned and stopped the dripping mechanism, but left it positioned. Three clear hoses with test tube-like ends were then brought into view. One was placed on each nipple and one was placed on her swollen clitoris. A button was then pushed that created a very light suction in the tubes, the women again left the room. Over the following 10 minutes, the suction gradually increased. After 3 minutes, it was at the edge of being uncomfortable; minutes 4 and 5 went from mild discomfort to where she wondered if her nipples and clit could explode. The suction then released almost completely and started again.

Audra's nipples and button were a deep, angry red when the women returned and removed the suction tubes. They turned on the dripping again, but this time it was set to a steady, warm temperature. A device was then placed between her legs that had a small rubber cap extending out of it that looked like a tiny sombrero. It was textured with nubs and grooves and looked like a sex toy. The "sombrero" was then placed on her clitoris. As the drips continued to work on her nipples, the drips above her clitoris served to lubricate the device. One of the women looked at her and said:

"It will feel good, but it won't let you come."

With that, she flipped a switch and the "sombrero" sprung to life. It began to spin slowly, and it began a cycle of moderate suction tugging her nub fully inside and massaging it. The whole unit then began to vibrate at varying speeds. It felt amazing. By her best estimate, she may be able to take only 30 seconds of this stimulation on her sensitized button before it made her come so hard she would die. The malicious little machine was plugged in to the same computer as the butt plug, though, and it read her physical response and compensated. Everything fluctuated, the speed of the spin, the level of suction, the vibration and pattern, the pressure it applied; everything. Audra could feel every little nub and groove in the device. Within seconds she was on the edge of an earth-shattering orgasm, and the device stopped. After she had a moment to catch her breath, it resumed its ministrations. Audra teetered on the edge of her orgasm for another ten minutes. It was maddening.

She didn't even notice that a new woman had entered the room, and was startled when she approached her and looked her in the eyes.

"You're ready to come, aren't you?"

Audra felt her body blush with shame as she nodded 'yes.'

"You won't like it if I let you come, do you still want to come?"

Audra's mind raced and her eyes darted around, wondering what she could have in mind. She knew that the orgasm would feel 'empty' without having anything in her pussy, but she didn't care, she finally nodded her head 'yes.'

The woman removed the butt plug and stepped over to the computer and hit a couple of keys. This time, the device didn't stop. As she felt her clitoris swell and her muscles contract, the device continued. The first contraction was so hard it hurt. The "sombrero" and then, unexpectedly, completely disengaged from her clit. Her ass and pussy contracted hard on nothing, and her clit poked out lewdly begging for just a little more attention as she succumbed to the hardest, most-unsatisfying orgasm of her entire life. Audra wanted to cry as she began to catch her breath. She had spent an entire half hour building up to what equated to a ruined, albeit intense, orgasm.

"Now we can begin." giggled the woman as she stepped back between her legs.

What!? Begin!? Audra's mind did not have to race for long as the woman reattached the device to her clit. Audra had known from an early age that she was not one of those women who could have multiple orgasms. Even the quickest and least intense orgasms left her clit so hypersensitive that she could not stand for it to be touched. The combination of all the preparation and build up took her hypersensitivity to a level she could never have imagined.

"NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!" she mumbled into the tape on her mouth.

Mercilessly the woman punched another sequence of buttons and the device sprang to life anew, this time with much more intensity and no inhibitions.

Audra didn't even notice the woman leaving the room. The device spun and sucked and vibrated her oversensitive clit and it was the center of the entire universe. She could not breathe. The sensation was blinding. The little device 'tickled' her nub so effectively that nothing else existed but the need to make it stop. She struggled with every muscle in her body against her bonds as she held her breath. It was unbearably sensitive from the last half hour of attention, and the lubrication, and the hormones, and the steroids. The best description of the sensation was tickling, but it was so much more. It was like it was tickling her eyeball, it was like it was tickling her very soul. That was the first 15 seconds. After that, she had to let out a breath. This seemed to make it worse. She could do nothing but lay there, fully tensed, and try not to breathe. The intensity of her ordeal and the sudden workout, however, made her body demand oxygen. She had to breathe, and as the fresh oxygen coursed through her veins, it renewed the intensity. It had now been less than 1 minute, but it felt like an hour. There was no escape from the torment. She was certain that she would have a heart attack. She suddenly understood why her bowels and bladder had been evacuated during preparation, she certainly would have lost control, had they not been. When the woman came back, it had been 3 minutes.

"You look like you're in a predicament." The woman said.

Audra shot a wide-eyed, frantic gaze at her and pleaded and moaned into the tape over her mouth.

"Do you like pussy?" the woman said and began rubbing the crotch of her black satin panties above her.

Audra could not believe what she was hearing; she nodded an emphatic 'NO!"

"It's a shame. I may be persuaded to turn this thing off if someone offered to eat my pussy."

Audra wasted no time. The sense of urgency created by the attention to her hypersensitive button removed her inhibitions. She didn't care what the way out was. It had to end. She looked up at the woman and nodded 'YES!'

"Yes what? Now you like pussy?"

Audra nodded emphatically.

The woman leaned over Audra and said:

"I'm going to remove the tape over your mouth. The only thing I want to hear from you is how much you want to eat my pussy."

Audra struggled to catch her breath; she knew it would be difficult to construct a word, much less a sentence in her current condition.

The tape was removed.

"P-p-please." She gasped.

"P-p-please, what?" the woman said mockingly.

"P-please, let m-me eat you." she stuttered.

"Okay!" The woman smiled, flipping off the device and moving it out of the way.

Audra caught her breath and watched as the woman stepped out of her panties and picked up a riding crop from a shelf in the room. She was utterly revolted at what she had agreed to do, but she couldn't have taken much more of what she was enduring. She thought she would just do it quickly and be done with it. The throbbing in her clit assured her she made the right decision.

"Here's how it works. I'm going to ride your face and you're going to make me come. If I don't feel you're putting forth proper effort, I'm going to use this crop on that shiny red button of yours, got it?"

A chill ran through Audra as she nodded 'yes.' She had never touched another woman. She was disgusted at the thought. Now she was going to be graded for it? She didn't have much time to think as she watched the woman step out of her panties and over her head. The woman adjusted the chair to where Audra's face was just a millimeter below her pussy. Audra could see and smell the woman's excitement and her stomach cramped. Her clit exploded in pain as the crop landed on it.

"Get busy!" the woman said in a bubbly, yet firm voice.

Audra tentatively stuck her tongue out and touched it to the woman's bald mound; carefully avoiding the cleft. Her clit exploded again as the crop found its mark.

"We're not in love, I don't need foreplay, eat my fucking cunt!"

Audra took a deep breath and slowly stuck her tongue between the woman's folds. She licked gently, tasting the woman's essence as she fought back the urge to heave. The crop landed once again, this time setting her clit on fire.

"Mmmpmhp!" she screamed into the woman's pussy.

The new burning in her button removed whatever vestigial inhibitions she had left. Audra began feverishly licking the woman's slit, desperately probing for her clit. The woman cooed and gyrated her hips as Audra hit her mark. She ground her crotch down on Audra's face making it hard for her to breathe. The woman settled in with Audra's nose planted fully in her steaming hole, and Audra's tongue flicking away at her button. The woman groped Audra's breasts as she satisfied herself on Audra's face. Audra licked and probed and took the woman over the edge. The woman's quim drooled as she came, glazing Audra's face. When she had enough, she arose.

12