My First Gay Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oohh," Sandra cooed, "I don't suppose you've had it for ages."

"It's all slippery I 'spose," said Al thoughtfully as Desmond started to hump Sandra energetically, "Not like an ass hole."

Suddenly there was an almost feminine shriek, "Desmond!" Lionel protested, "What are you doing!"

"It's called fucking," I said, "Making love not forcing your prick up some bloke's shit pipe."

"They, ugh, made, ugh, me!" Desmond explained, "Oh god."

"For fucks sake he's cumming already Al," Sandra protested, "You promised me decent fuck!"

"Half time," I said, "His lot change ends at half time," I explained and added, "Have you got the strap on Sandra."

"Fucking hell!" Sandra protested, "Half a dozen pokes and he's bloody cum!"

"So poke him with this big boy!" Al suggested and chucked Sandra's bag containing her strap on on the bed.

Sandra fished the Strap on out, and Desmond's eyes were wide with fear and excitement, the strap on had a cock about 100mm diameter and about a foot long.

"Look please, I'll pay!" Desmond cried.

"Yes, you sure will after Sandra fucks your ass," Al reminded him, "You got some lube?"

"Use soap!" I said.

"No it burns!" Desmond says.

"Engine oil, shoe polish, who cares?" I added

"Idiot!" Desmond wails, "There's Vaseline in the bathroom!"

"Desmond!" Lionel protests, "How could you!" and he spots the strap on and there's this greedy look in his eye.

"Do you want it up your ass?" Sandra asks, "You do, don't you you naughty boy!"

"No, no, leave me alone, it's too big!" Lionel protested.

"Here you are," Al says and chucks the pot of Vaseline on the bed.

"Ooh look," Sandra says as she flips the top off and hands it to Lionel, "Go on then," she says.

"No!" Lionel says.

"Take it dry then," I says.

"No no," he says and he starts sticking his fingers in the pot and smearing it around the strap on's cock.

"Ready?" Sandra says.

"No!" Lionel says.

"Fancy a beer?" Al says, "I can't watch."

"No," I agreed, "Beer sounds good, Flying Horse?"

"No, cool box in the van," he said.

We went down and there was a couple of tins of Lidle own brand beer, tastes like cats piss, not that I drink cats piss but its like you expect cats piss to taste.

"Agggghh," we heard someone shout.

Tony taps the window, "Better get inside see what's on," he says.

"Right," I says.

"Agghhhhh!" he wails again and we legs it up the stairs.

"Fucking hell!" I shouted, there was Lionel in his stockings and suspenders kneeling and bending over the end of the bed with a huge black strap on cock shoved in his ass hole and stretching his ring beyond all reason, but that's not the best bit, on the end of the strap on was Sandra strapped up and behind Sandra was Desmond, it took a moment but suddenly I realised that not only was he groping Sandra's tits but he had his cock up her ass as well and both were forcing the huge black plastic cock up Lionel's ass.

"Agggghhhh," Lionel screamed and as we watched the whole fucking monster sank deep into Lionel's ass, "Ugggghhhhh."

"Poor bastard!" I commented.

"He's just cum you prat, he's fucking loving it!" Al said and I looked and there was all this grey cum glistening on the bed.

"Yuck!" I said, and I shivered, "You sure this was a good idea?" I asked.

"Don't know," Al replied "How else would Sandra make two hundred quid for an hour's work?"

I nodded, "Seen enough?" I asked.

"Far too much!" Al laughed, "When you're ready Sandra, we'll be in the van."

I ain't saying we cured them but Sandra had a regular booking round their place for weeks after that, and that was my first Gay experience, and last if I has anything to do with it.

12