My First Harley Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our breathing began to slow, and the ability to talk returned. Once again the love of my life took my head in her hands and looked me dead in the eyes and said, "Now love me."

I began to stroke slowly in and out of her. Both of us relished in the sensations as we experienced inch by inch stimulation. After what had just happened, the tenderness between us was incredible. We gazed deeply into each other's eyes, whispered words of love and endearment, kissed and caressed. It was the most sensual and erotic lovemaking I had ever experienced. The pace naturally began to pick up, but there was none of the violence or urgency we experienced before. Intense and wonderful orgasms were reached with love, tenderness, and mutual stimulation.

We collapsed in one another's arms totally exhausted from lovemaking. Neither of us had the strength to move upstairs to bed. Sofa cushions were used for pillows, and an afghan covered us as we drifted off to sleep. My mind was too exhausted to even consider the possibilities of what our continued riding would bring.

This is not the end.

Comments and constructive criticism welcome.

12