My First Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed my house key and went out the door of my place and as I knocked on Jason's door, my heart was pounding so loud I was sure everyone in the complex could hear it. When he opened the door I made a little curtsy and said I hope you like. He stepped out to me and simply put his hands at my waist and pulled me to him and kissed me. He smiled and said I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful or sexier woman in my life. I gushed as I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued the kiss. When our lips parted, through a smile I panted you are so getting lucky tonight.

As we laughed at each other I looked into his eyes and told him I was so glad he liked this side of me that I loved looking and feeling pretty and sexy and having him to look sexy for made it even more special. He kissed me again and asked if Alexis would like to go out on a date with him. I smiled and asked really, are you serious, you would take me out like this. He said anytime and anywhere. I love you Jason just spilled out. He smiled and kissed me as he he said I love you too Alexis. With that he picked me up into his arms, my legs dangling across one arm as my heels dangled from my toes and I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed as he carried me to his bed.

As he laid me on his bed, I reached out for his belt and zipper pulling his pants down while he stepped out of them. I stood up as he unzipped my dress letting it fall to the floor and he pulled his shirt off over his head. As we stood there, he stared at me looking me up and down in my bra, panties, garter belt , stockings, and heels. He moaned and said you are so beautiful and I need you so bad. I smiled and moaned Jason I need you too. I am so happy to be here with you and need you to fuck me tonight and have your way with me. He smiled and put his hands on my waist and pulled me into him and kissed me and moaned oh baby I am so going to fuck you tonight, I'm going to pound my cock in and out of your pussy and make you cum over and over.

He pushed me back onto the bed and pulled my panties down over my hips and past my knees and then off. He crawled up between my thighs and grabbed his hard on and placed it to my hole and pushed until he was past my defenses and inside my body. I gasped and held onto his shoulders as he grunted and pushed in deeper until he bottomed out in me. He then looked down and kissed me and said hang on, it's about to get rough. He began pulling his cock out and ramming it back in again. All the way out and then all the way back in, over and over. He fucked me good. I orgasmed 3 times that night, without ever touching myself, before he finally pushed up and in me, tensed up and released a torrent of hot fluid flowing inside me and then leaking out of me. I had cum running down my thigh and butt, pooling underneath me as he held his stiff cock inside my body and he kissed me. I looked into his eyes as we kissed and could feel the heat and passion between us as I smiled and said now that's what I needed. I love you Jason and want you to know that I am yours now and always, to take however you wish.

He smiled and said just like this as he began round 2.

12