My First Lesbian Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumithra
Sumithra
72 Followers

I had never seen a pussy before... at least, not up close and all spread open like that. I had looked at mine in a hand mirror before while masturbating... but this was different somehow. Madhu was soaked with arousal... practically dripping down to the crack of her ass. Her pussy lips and clit were all swollen. I looked up at her face... what an expression... I knew it wouldn't take much to make her cum. I gave the entire length of her pussy slit a long hard lick... stopping at her swollen clit. Madhu tasted so sweet... I started to make love to her clit... sucking, kissing, and licking. Her body was in spasm... her hands pushing my face against her pussy... just as I felt her orgasm building to a climax... I slide my tongue deep inside her pussy... and started to tongue fuck her. The walls of her pussy squeezed my tongue... I could feel her pussy throbbing with orgasm... then Madhu came... my mouth was flooded with her juices... I licked and sucked her clean.

It took a few minutes for her to recover... as well as for me to recover. Madhu looked at me and told me that she wanted ME now. Only more than happy to oblige... I slid back up and we started kissing again... I loved the way her body felt against mine. I sat up and turned around, I then straddled her and told her to eat my pussy as I ate her out again. Madhu was wonderful... I can honestly say my hubby can't even come close... we both came so hard... I fell off the bed.

After a series of earth moving orgasms we ended up cuddling up to each other and Madhu was lightly and gently fingering my very swollen pussy. It felt so good... not in a "I am going to explode" way... but in a way that just felt ssoooooo good. It is really hard to describe. My pussy clenched on her fingers, and then I came again, and again, while she kept it up. Finally I could take no more and grabbed her hand to stop her. I pulled her down on top of me and held her for a long time after that. Neither of us wanted to move much, just a little stroking.

We fell asleep soon after... we slept in late and got up and took a very romantic shower together. After we were cleaned up... we headed over to the restaurant for some hot nice breakfast and returned back to the room to proceed for the Seminar. We stayed in that hotel for five days and all the five days, I felt as I was in heaven, trying out different experiences with Madhu. We even licked and sucked and finger-fucked each other's assholes, tried with a large dildo (brought by Madhu), applied fresh cream on each other's bodies and licked it off, and the like... At the end of the Seminar, we had to return to our respective homes and we exchanged our business cards, promising to call on the other when (and, whenever next) we happened to visit the other's place, to try out more fun.

Unfortunately, I never heard from her again, and I do not have her business card with me... I do not know where I misplaced it... I no longer remember the name of her organisation and her (then) position there... but, what I still remember is the pleasure that we got during our stay at the hotel during the Seminar...

-----------------------

Please do mail me your comments or call me at ICQ...get my # thro' e-mail...okay, gals...

Sumithra
Sumithra
72 Followers
12