My First Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Don’t stop… drink all of it and gulp it…”he said as his cum touched my tongue and guzzled along my throat. Even if I though I couldn’t have got my mouth out, because he was holding it close to his groin. After a few shots, I could not gulp as fast as he shot his cum and therefore it leaked along the sides of my mouth to my chin. Even as I took off my mouth he made me lick his penis clean.

“How was the taste? You like it?” he asked me smiling. “It’s ok dad, but it was very thick, gum like and sticky on my tongue. It was salty and tangy....” I said, with a small wad of his cum still on the sides of my mouth.

“You’ll get along and like it as you do it frequently...” he said, and then cleaning that cum on my chin with his fingers he let me suck his cum from his fingers.

It was a really wonderful and new feeling for me to give my first blowjob to dad. Seeing me thinking, he asked, “What’s going on in your mind latha?” and I was just as frank as I can be, to answer that question.” I was just thinking.... what more new things dad has got for me in sex…?” I said smiling.

“Oh.. there’s a lot more… they can be very nasty and kinky and wild…want to know them all?” he asked with a grin on his face.

“Going by how I feel after all these things in two days… I really want to know them all… let’s see how nasty it can get…” I said smiling and he kissed my cheek for that.

“There are a lot of things… getting licked and tasted in between the thighs and then between the bums… getting fucked in the cunt and the bum… also getting both of them at the same time.. finger-fucked and fist fucked at both your front and back… getting fucked quickly… when your mom’s around… and then getting fucked like a slave… doing whatever I say… getting fucked while I tie you with ropes… there’s a lot more and then whatever creative way you want us to do…” he said.

Even as he finished off saying all of them, my face had turned red in blushing… “Oh dad… when I’m going to get to know all of these…?” I was wondering aloud to him. “Oh… don’t worry… we’ll do one of them every day… and get fucked every minute we get… ok?” he didn't wait for my answer but he kissed me again, not at my cheek now, but at my lips… opening up my mouth and then playing with my tongue. By the time we finished off the long kiss I was panting for air and both of us were ready for the second fuck of my life.

So he made me move my hips up a little and as I held my hips with my hands… he fucked me wild for the second time… and he finished off leaving me just like yesterday… except a little difference… by now, I was feeling more of the pleasure and less of the soreness in my little soft fleshy cunt… after the fuck, this time, I slept hugging my dad, till mom came in the evening…

NOTE: Friends, first of all thanks for your comments and ideas and also criticism… I’ve got a number of comments to my stories… that whenever possible, I’m trying to spend some time replying to them... even then, if I spend my time just to reply every comments how then shall I get time to write… already I’m part of a family and have a hubby to care, isn’t it… I’m writing all my stories whenever I get spare time… and many of you have asked me about my first night and the feelings both physically and how it feels in mind… I cant write an article here instead of stories… which you’ll love most… and even for that don’t feel, friends… cos, all my stories dwell upon from my feelings and mindset only, isn’t it… so in this story I’ve dwelt more about how a girl feel and thinks during and after her fuck… ok. I’m signing off now… do send ur comments without fail.. cos.. only tht gives me more encouragement and lets me know abt wht u think and also more ideas…

12