My First Lover Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband NEVER watched me get dressed. Do you know how much a woman loves a man who appreciates him watching her as she gets dressed? It let's her know that he still wants her, needs her and really cares for her as a woman and not the mother of his kids."

Looking over at me Judy suddenly got a concerned look on her face as she continued. "I hope you're not offended by my little affair with Mike Ron."

"Not at all Judy, Not at all... In fact I was worried more about people finding out about us and what it would do to all of us." Pondering her answer for a moment Judy looked at the both of us as she selected her words carefully.

"Well as far as I'm concerned, nobody here knows who we are, or even our real names for that matter. I've paid for all of this in cash from my husband's secret stash that he forgot to take with him. I figure it's a bonus for all the years of lies he put me through when he was running around.

As for now, this is our weekend and we're going to do whatever comes natural to us. And it all starts tonight at dinner. So I hope you've brought your formal wear because that's what this calls for. So lets get settled and unpacked and we'll meet up here in the living room in about an hour."

"Oh, and Ron, I hope you can stand to be with two women in the sexiest of dresses, nylons, and heels for the next few hours because tonight, we're your slaves for the taking."

"God help me.." I breathed as Judy and Mom got up and headed for their own rooms, giggling like teenagers as they closed their doors behind them.

12