My First Mature Encounter

Story Info
He gets intimate with an older lady.
2.2k words
4.33
110.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was typing away in work and I was very busy, I had two hours left of the day and couldn’t wait to get home. It was a very dark grey day, it was extremely windy, and it looked like the trees outside my office where about to fall down and crash to floor. The rain was hard and heavy, it was the type of rain that soaked you right through and left you feeling miserable.

I’m 20 years of age, I’m not very tall, I have brown hair & brown eyes, I wouldn’t say I was ugly though I wouldn’t say I was anything special, just an average looking guy with a sense of humour. I work in a very small office as an administrator for a wallpaper delivery company, I work fulltime 9 to 5, the receptionist works 9 to 1 and my female boss Alice works whenever she wants really. There’s only one main room above some shops on the highstreet, you can only get into the office if you know the door code, or if you’re buzzed in.

Now Alice, was about 41 years of age, she was OK looking but wouldn’t turn your head in the street, she wasn’t overweight though she had a chubby ass, the rest of her body was proportion just right, not slim though not fat. She had small breasts, short brown hair and blues eyes. We got on like friends and we never had any conflict with each other.

With the end of the day getting closer, you could bet I was anxious to get home. Things had quietened down when I heard the door buzzing (which meant someone was coming in). It was Alice and she was drenched, it look liked she had been swimming with her clothes on.

“I’m soaking” she yelled, “my car wouldn’t start and I couldn’t find an umbrella, I needed to bank the payments. What a day!”

She took her coat off and hung it up on the rack, you could see her black bra through her white blouse and could tell her nipples were erect, she was also wearing long black trouser and sensible black shoes. As she was walking round the room we had the usual chit chat, how she was?, how I was?, what I did on the weekend etc? She went over to the radiator and turned it up and she went over to the windows and closed the blinds, though it was still light in the room from the ceiling lights. She said I hope you don’t mind I got to get out of these pants. I of course replied “No not at all” though I would probably feel quite uncomfortable.

I didn’t look directly at her, but out the corner of my eye I watched her pull down her black trousers, then she walked in front of me where the radiator and she put her trousers over it. Her white blouse was covering her panties, but through the wetness you could clearly see they were black, though they weren’t sexy panties, I was totally turned on and felt the blood rushing to my manhood. She walked over to the coat rack and picked up my red sports jacket. “Do you mine if I could wear this while my clothes dry off a bit” she asked politely. “No Problem” I told her.

She went into the toilet closing the door behind her, two minutes later she came out wearing my jacket while holding the front opening together with one hand, and holding her blouse with the other. “I think I broke your zip,” she said. I told her it was already broken. She placed her blouse over the radiator and you could clearly see her tiny plump ass in those black panties, my jacket was not long enough to cover them. “Its bloody freezing” she repeated a few times.

She sat in her desk opposite mine, you could no longer see her panties as she was sitting down though now I had the best view of her small cleavage. I was feeling incredibly horny and couldn’t believe the things I was thinking about. We got deep into conversation again talking about some jobs we got in today and I couldn’t help but glance down at her chest every now and again. She must have noticed what I was doing because I swear she let the jacket fall open I bit further and a bit further again. I must have seen her bra in full about 10 times. She was just chatting away putting her hands in my pocket. I was incredibly turned on.

I tried to carry on with my work to take my mind of it as I was getting quite flushed drooling over her.

“Excuse me, what the hell is this” Alice said with an angry tone as she stood up letting the jacket open up quite a bit, exposing her black bra and panties

Oh fuck’ I though to myself, she was holding up a small amount of coke which she had found in my pocket which I had left in there from the weekend (not that I was a big user, just every now and again).

“Err…Alice I can explain” I said thinking my life was now over.

“Hold your excuses, do you know you can be arrested for this” she replied, she obviously knew what it was! With that she emptied it on the desk. Still holding her angry voice tone she said “this is a sackable offence, I could take your job away from you for this.” With that she opened the box on her desk and pulled out a bank note. She put her finger on her lip and said “shhh,” she bent over the desk and took a snort of the coke. My jacket was wide open and I had a perfect view of her cleavage and panties.

I was extremely surprised and I had the biggest shock on my face I had ever had. My heart had gone from 50Mph from being scared to 100mph from being extremely turned on.

“I don’t want you ever to bring this to work again, but today I will make an exception,” she waved her hand to signal me to come over to her, with that I stood up and walked from behind my desk over to her. She sat back down and moved to one side, she passed me the rolled up bank note and said to do it. I didn’t need to be told twice, I leaned over and had a bit, and I stood straight up and tilted my head back to enjoy the rush. Alice wrapped her arms around me with her head pressed against my stomach. “mmm that was lovely wasn’t it” she said in the most sexy drowsiest voice I’ve ever heard her speak in.

At this precise moment I was in heaven. I glanced down to see Alice still with her head against my stomach. “I love this stuff” she whispered as she let go of me and sat back in her chair. She started putting the substance back in the bag.

I walked across the room and sat back down in my chair trying to take in what had just happened.

“How was that?” Alice asked as she stood up with a seductive look on her face.

“Very nice, thank you” I replied very quickly in a nervous voice as I noticed what she was doing.

She was slowly walking towards me, gently slipping the jacket over her shoulders. “Are you nervous” she asked as she slowly slipped her jacket off around waist.

“Very” I stuttered with a worried look on my face.

The jacket fell to the floor as she stood straight in front of me semi-naked, just a matching lingerie set covering her up.

There was a silent tension, as I laid back in my chair staring in her eyes. I was now fully erect, she could clearly see it through my thin black trousers. As she lent forward and gently stroked it, we engaged in a deep passionate kiss as she lent over me. I slowly caressed her ass pulled on her panties. She broke away and stood tall again she, put her arms around her back and released her bra straps and let her breasts fall free. They were small hand cupped sized breasts with small dark browned nipples. She sat on the desk with her legs partially open. Her pussy was quite dark and hairy and It looked like she hadn’t trimmed it in a while. She put her hands on her hips and looked at me. “You like” she asked in her seductive voice.

It felt like I was going to blow. I got out of my seat, kicked off my shoes and started undoing my belt. She just sat there, legs opening a bit wider and her hand making its way down to her pussy. She started to stroke it and I couldn’t wait to get down to action.

My trouser where no on the floor and I stood there with my boxer shorts on with a visible hard-on pointed north. I took them down and kicked them off.

“Oh my, am I in for a treat” she reacted. As I walked towards her with my six inch cock.

We both launched into a very dirty kiss as she took my penis into her hand. She started tossing me off, broke away the kiss and pulled me closer. Her legs where now wide open and I could smell the moistness.

I started to tickle her pussy with my dick before inserting, taking more of my length with every thrust. Before I new it we were banging hard on my desk. She was totally naked and me with just a shirt on I felt almost criminal. Our groans became louder as we made hard love, I was sucking and gently massaging her nipples with my tongue and she had a firm hard grip on my buttocks.

We were only five minutes into when I knew I was going to blow my load into her. “I’m gonna cum,” I yelled as my thrusting became slower and my eyes became a bit blurry. She gently pushed me away, and let out a giggle.

I felt a bit embarrassed, as I probably didn’t perform to her standards.

She turned her self over, ass in the air and she rapidly fingered her pussy.

I pulled my chair over to her ass and I slowly started tickling her ass hole, she was getting really squirmy and her moaning was turning me on to the max. I inserted my finger into her ass, and she let out a yelp.

What a bad idea I thought.

“No don’t stop I like it” she replied.

So I leant back forward and started sticking my tongue in. Her moaning was unbelievable. I massaged her ass with my tongue for what seemed like 20 minutes. My cock was throbbing and I new she was ready for entry. I stood proud and squeezed my prick up her ass hole. I repeatedly thrusted her, and she was now screaming blue murder telling me not to stop. I swear if someone walked passed they would have called the police.

She was wriggling like a worm and it sounded like she was screaming. She was still rapidly fingering herself as I could feel her hand moving as my balls were slapping them at full pelt. I was ready to blow my load, I kept it going.

The most overwhelming sensation drove through my body at full speed. I went cold and a shiver struck my spinal cord that could have easily left me paralysed. I paused as I ejaculated in her ass hole, my rhythm dropped and my sperm seemed to spill like out like a tap. She was yelling, screaming, scratching, her panting was excessively heavy as I leaned over kissing her back in extreme exhaustion.

I pulled out and my manhood was very limp. She turned her self over as I sat my self back down in the chair. She lay down flat, the glistening of sweat was all over her body. I moved closer and planting my head between her legs and started going to work. The smell of sex was in the air and the scent was amazing. I lapped her pussy up like a dog eating dinner, she continued to moan and wriggle. Not to long after she started to shiver and was gripping my head with quite a bit of force as she yelled “Oh my god I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum, oh my god.” Her pussy was leaking as I ate her out with a gentle excessive force. She came in my mouth and I loved every second of it. She sat up pulled me up to her lips. The passionate kiss was dirty as ever as she tried to extract all her pussy juices from my mouth.

We broke away and she pulled me in and gave me a hug, she rest her shoulder on mine.

“Thanks I needed that,” she whispered in a gentle genuinely thankful voice.

She gave me one last sweet soft kiss, walked over to the radiator, grabbed her clothes and went into the toilets.

Work has never been the same………….

The End