My First Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about him?" she had asked, truly surprised at my mention of him."

"Well he is not someone I would likely ever have to face again and I just thought he might be the perfect candidate for letting you watch two males together."

"Oh really!" she had exclaimed excitedly. "Why the change of heart?"

"I could sense your disappointment when I didn't agree with meeting with that couple you told me about. I felt like I had let you down. My greatest desire is to give you pleasure and I let my own selfish taboos get in the way of pleasing you. It has been eating on me that I failed to do what you wanted. I still don't yearn to be with another male but have convinced myself that I could do it this one time just for you...well with a couple of limitations."

"Limitations? And just what are they?" she had inquired with a bit of anxious optimism in her voice.

"That I am totally restrained and helpless so that I have no choice in whatever you and I do want it to be you decides. And that I am blindfolded so that I can't see this person so that if I should ever run into him, I won't have to suffer the embarrassment of knowing he has used me. Otherwise you have my permission to use me as you desire for your pleasures."

"Agreed!" she had quickly responded. "It is still not too late to do this tonight. He is a night owl and I know he wouldn't pass up such an opportunity as this. I'll give him a ring and see what he says."

I had asked her to use the phone in the kitchen as I didn't want to hear their conversation, to know what she had proposed to him. A shudder of nervousness had shaken me as she went to the kitchen.

She hurriedly had me spread-eagled on my back on the bed. The blindfold had turned my world into one of total blackness. I had heard their voices as she had greeted him at the door and their whispers as they entered the room. I felt the bed move as someone moved between my wide spread legs. Then I had felt the lips on me, my body had shaken with anticipation but as much as I tried, I was totally impotent. I was so nervous I couldn't get it up. Soon different lips tried but with the same result. Finally the whispering voices left the room and me alone, spread-eagled on the bed.

She had not whispered at all when she returned, "Well that was a fucking bust!" The disappointment in her voice was evident. As I felt the bite of the flogger all over my naked body, my only thought had been that I had been a total failure and had let her down even worse than if I had never agreed to it in the first place..

When the flogging had stopped, it was only a moment before she had lowered herself down onto my face. She knew how I didn't like this and I was sure it was her way of punishment for disappointing her. She knew how I had expressed my fears of being suffocated, my fear that she would prevent my breathing too long sometime in the excitement of a climax. She had literally fucked my face with her bottom. My tongue was on her ass one moment and on her clit the next, she buried my nose in her and ground her bottom against it. It had been such a relief when finally she came. Before retiring to the bath to freshen up, she had rubbed her wet bottom all over my face, leaving me there still restrained without saying a word.

What had seemed much later, she had returned and freed me. We retired for the night still without her saying a word to me much less giving me the opportunity to satisfy my own sexual needs as she often did to reward me.

Finally it was I that had broken the silence."I'm sorry mistress. That was not what I expected at all. You should have whipped me and demanded I get a hard on. That would probably have gotten me beyond my case of nerves. And if not you could have flipped me over and let him take my ass."

"I would have loved that," she had replied. "But it was not something he had agreed to do. He is as submissive as you are and only agreed to suck your cock. He would probably have loved it more if you had fucked him in the ass. I knew from the start that he was a bad choice but I had hoped it would maybe break the ice with you toward further adventures with other males."

"Well, maybe you could cuff and blindfold me and take me over to that couple's house you mentioned once for an evening of fun for you and I guess for him as well." I had offered. "I wouldn't have to see them either. That way maybe I could handle it."

"Damn!" she exclaimed, "They moved out of state just last week."

We had lain there in total silence for quite awhile and I was about to doze off when she had offered, "Well, what about my nephew Charlie? I know for a fact he would love a chance at you."

"Oh I am well aware he would love a go with me. He has tried to hit on me several times before. He knows quite well that I am straight and not interested. He and his little boi stop by here from time to time and many times we go out to dinner together since you are still at work. Besides it is quite obvious his boi is without a doubt his little bitch." I went on to tell her, it would put me in a position I didn't want to face, if he should show up wanting to go out to dinner afterwards. I would be totally freaked out if that happened.

"But," she had countered, "He is not at all like the professor. He definitely has some of my dominant blood in him. When I told him once how I loved to punish you and then make you service me, he couldn't hide his excitement. It is I am sure when he began showing an interest in you. I think he might have a hint of my sadism in his desires as well."

"No," I had told her. "I think we'll just need to come up with someone a little more unknown to me. Besides he has his boi to play with, he doesn't really need me."

"But," again she argued, "His boi may be submissive to Charlie's sexual needs but is not at all masochist in any way. In fact, Charlie says when they hook up with a young subbie boi, he is quite aggressive himself. The thought of forcing you to submit though your submissiveness is an obsession to him. He has literally begged me for an opportunity to punish and use you. Doesn't the thought of submitting to two guys get to you just a little."

"I'm afraid not mistress." I had told her. "Now if it was two females maybe okay. That is beyond the limits I have set for our relationship. I apologize but no is my final answer."

"It's okay boy. That is pretty much what I have told Charlie every time he has broached the subject. Limits are limits. Still he brings it back up from time to time," she had concluded and the subject died as we drifted off to sleep. She never suggested it again.

As I reflect on what a tough day this has been at work, I decide to take a short nap before she comes home from work. If I can get right to sleep, I should get around three hours of rest I think as I double check the alarm clock to make sure it is set a 10pm and not 10am.

The feel of cold metal against my head wakes me from a deep sleep and as I realize it is the barrel of a gun, I am terrorized and don't dare make a foolish move.

The male voice says, "Don't do anything foolish if you want to see the light of day. Not a single peep if you know what is good for you."

It is then the cover is ripped off of my naked body and strong hands force my wrists behind my back. Quick as a wink, the metal handcuffs click into place and secure my arms. Still the gun is hard against my temple. Could this be a drug raid I am wondering? Surely the little pot we have smoked occasionally doesn't warrant this.

The only light in the room is coming from the clock face and that isn't enough to make out my aggressors. They are just two dark shadows hovering over me. And as they attach the blindfold over my eyes, I panic, thinking it would be good if these were indeed law officers, but my fear tells me they are not. "Who are you?" I blurt out.

"Shut up!" one of them demands and then continues, "Open your mouth wide."

With the gun still against my head, I don't hesitate to comply. The ball is pushed hard into my mouth, forcing my jaws apart to the breaking point. I can feel them secure its strap behind my head.

Strong hands grab me by my upper arms and lift me to my feet As they lead me across the floor, my mind is racing, my heart is pounding. The law certainly wouldn't drag me off to jail naked so that is out but who are they? What do they want with me? What are they going to do with me is the more pressing question? Is this my end? I have never experienced fear like this.

"Right here," I hear one of them say as my arms are pulled high above me forcing me to bend at the waist. The metallic click of the snap hook and I am secured, bent forward in an awkward position, my arms and shoulders already feeling strained.

A hand under my chin lifts my head up from its down position as a voice asks, "You are going to be a good little boy and do as you are told, aren't you?"

As scared as I am, I have no idea why I would dare shake my head back and forth but I do.

"Oh but you will boy. You don't have any fucking choice in the matter."

I hear it swishing through the air but a split second before the fire erupts across my buns. My scream is contained in my mouth and throat. Only a very small inaudible sound escapes me. Again and again it finds its mark and I am thrashing around as my bonds allow in a vain attempt to get away from my tormentor. My ass is afire.

My nostrils are flaring out as I gasp for breath as the blows continue to fall. The voice says, "Let us know when you decide to be a compliant good little boy."

Desperately I shake my head up and down hoping they understand my only way of answering that question in a positive manner.

"That's more like it boy. But you will need a few more just so you know that negative responses are never allowed and never go without punishment."

Whatever they want I will give them is all I can think as I try to survive the few more. And I thought the mistress hit me hard.

There is nothing but the sound of my breathing as the whipping ends. It is but a moment before I feel him. I can't help but tense up as I feel him push between my ass cheeks and touch my anus. And as the pressure against it increases, I realize there is no lubricant as mistress has always used with her strapon. The gag does its job of suppressing my groan as I feel him moving steadily into me, slowly but surely.

"Nice." I hear him say. "Nothing like a nice tight virgin ass."

He seems to be savoring his use of me as he is in no hurry to bring it to an end. Long slow strokes while holding my hips in his grasp. How humiliating is all I can think, being fucked like a bitch dog. It seems to go on forever until I feel him tighten his grip on my hips and begin to slam his body hard against my tender buns. I hear him begin to gasp a bit right before his grunts of pleasure. I feel the throb of his cock in me and then he is still.

After a moment, he offers a bit of praise as he withdraws, "You did good boy. That was great."

Strangely my thought is one of wondering if my asshole is a bit bloody like after passing a hard stool. Still his words of praise are not lost on me and I feel good about that.

Again I feel the hand under my chin lifting my head. "You gonna be a good little boy now aren't you boy, like you promised."

Not sure if it is a statement or a question, but I try to nod my head in a positive manner.

"Good boy." is his reply and I can feel someone freeing the snap hook that is holding my arms aloft.

"On your knees boy." is his command and I don't hesitate. The whipping has had its effect and I am very compliant. The terror I felt earlier has subsided some but my fear not completely. My hope is that it is only sex they want from me and will leave me alive when they are finished with me. I will without a doubt do as I am told.

"Keep it wide open." I am told as the ball gag is removed. My jaws ache but I don't dare try to close them. I can tell he is not fully erect as he pushes it into my open mouth.

"Lick it. Suck it boy. Get it good and hard for me so I can fuck that pretty face of yours." It is a confident voice. One of authority. One that expects and demands obedience.

Even for an inexperienced novice like me, it doesn't take long. I can feel it grow until my lips are stretched around its girth. Strong hands grip my head as he pushes it deep into my mouth. He continues until I gag and then quickly withdraws. Again and again this process is repeated always with the same result.

He seems to realize just what a novice I am and is becoming more patient with me. His instructions to me on how to please him are very simple but obviously are coming from someone experienced. I am doing my best to follow them and I thrive on his praise when I am able to do as he wants. Still I am having difficulty taking his cock deep into my mouth. I just can't seem to avoid gagging as he tries to push it into my throat as much as I want to please him. He has me cuffed, helpless, and on my knees as he uses my mouth and I find myself wanting to please him. How can this be?

"Relax," he admonishes me. "Don't tense up as it nears your throat. Just relax your mouth and accept it. A submissive little slut like you should be wanting more than anything to pleasure a dominant partner, not fighting against it. We are going to do this until you learn how so you might as well accept it."

"Now relax bitch," he again demands and I try my best. I want to master this now as bad as he wants me to. It has become a challenge.

Again he demands I relax and finally I feel the head of his cock enter my throat and his pubic hair against my face. And as I again begin to gag, he quickly withdraws. "That's it bitch. You're getting the hang of it. Be sure to suck on it as I am withdrawing. I love the sucking sensation and the way it forces your lips to grip my cock so tightly.

As he enters my throat again without any gagging, he compliments me again. "Good job bitch. I knew you could do it. I want my cock buried in your throat when I cum. I want you to have no choice but to swallow. I want you to understand that swallowing my cum means your mouth and throat belong to me for me to use whenever I see fit. It is just what a sorry lil cum sucking subbie like you is born to do, kneel and suck a real man's cock.

As his cock is now moving freely in and out of my throat, I know he speaks the truth. Just thinking of what he has said makes me weak. My hard limit has been destroyed. I have graduated from a subbie to a slave. No longer will I be able to say no.

I strangle a bit as I swallow his discharge but am relieved I have been able to do it. I have never felt more submissive in my life and I know deep down I want more. A new need is born.

"You did good bitch." And as he wipes his wet cock all over my face, he continues, "You are going to be an excellent little cocksucker before I am finished with you.

"Wow! That was a performance for the ages. Great job boys." I hear her say and I am shocked that she has been here all along.

"I'll take him now guys. I have some unfinished business with him now." And with that she takes my arm just above the elbow and leads me away.

Still blindfolded, still cuffed when I feel the edge of the bed against the back of my legs. I fall helplessly backwards onto the bed as she gives me a shove with both hands to my chest. Almost immediately I feel her lips on me and it doesn't take her long to bring my release. It has been such a long time since she has rewarded me in this way and I love it.

Later after she has had me return the favor, she remarks, "Charlie and his boi want to make this a weekly affair. I told them it was certainly all right with me. What say you boy?"

"Whatever makes you happy mistress, whatever gives you pleasure."

"Good boy!" is her simple response.

12