My First Threesome Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,107 Followers

We collapsed on the bed just as dawn was breaking. Lynn encouraged Ben to come back to bed and we all slept, very soundly I think, until nearly 10:00.

There was no coda in the morning. I think we all felt as if it would be anti-climactic. The morning was pretty prosaic: getting dressed, making coffee and warming up some pastries that Lynn had bought in preparation for our morning after, saying 'goodbyes'-or should I say 'farewells', since it was obvious that we would be getting back together again.

The most surprising thing was that all this was done with great comfort on everyone's part, even mine. The goodbye part was a little awkward, I guess. Lynn hugged and kissed Ben at the door. It wasn't a passionate kiss, but it was more than a "cousin kiss". Then Ben turned to me. It was awkward for both of us. We couldn't just ignore each other at this parting moment. He couldn't thank me; that would seem too much like gratitude for letting him fuck my wife-or, worse, gratitude for sucking him off so well this morning. I couldn't thank him, of course. What do you do? Neither of us had a script for this moment.

Finally, Ben stuck out his hand and I shook it firmly. We didn't say anything at all. We just looked at each other, acknowledging our inability to find the right words. Ben turned and walked out to his car.

Lynn turned to me and just looked at me, deeply, for a moment. I think she was trying to figure out what I was feeling. Good luck with that! I wasn't sure what I was feeling. At least, I wasn't sure what my dominant feelings were. On the one hand, I'd just been complicit in my wife's fucking another man-an attractive man whom she obviously enjoyed fucking. And then I'd embarrassed myself before humbling myself by sucking both his and my cum from my wife's sloppy cunt. Then, I'd made myself a cocksucker for that man and given him a blow job that would, I'm sure, be remembered by both of us for the rest of our lives. On the other hand, I'd had three powerful orgasms and I'd given my wife the fucking of her life in front of the same guy I'd embarrassed myself before last night. And, perhaps surprisingly, it seemed that throughout all of it, I hadn't lost Lynn's love or respect.

As I looked at Lynn's beautiful face, reconfirming my feeling that she both loved and respected me as much as she had before, I realized that my mental separation of these events into the "on the one hand" and "on the other hand" lists was a false division. In fact, with the reassurance of Lynn's feelings for me, I decided that, as they say, "It was all good!"

With that, I smiled unselfconsciously. Seeing my smile, Lynn beamed, threw her arms around me and said, "Let's go back to bed and fuck all day!"

And we did.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,107 Followers