My First Time Out Ch. 03

Story Info
Shayna gets full makeover & goes clubbing.
8.4k words
4.61
63.2k
8
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shayna
Shayna
51 Followers

Angelo was still working on Shayna's blonde wig. He fussed with it, combed it, and teased it. Angelo knew a romantic style was very important to Sir Dominique.

Shayna was escorted to a tremendous makeup table. Saki placed a headband on her that stretched her scalp and raised her non-existent eyebrows into a feminine position. Shayna could tell Saki was an expert makeup artist because of her efficiency and organization. In less than 30 minutes, Saki completed her assignment. Shayna's face was converted from a naïve cute girl into a soliciting Las Vegas-type whore.

Shayna's complexion was smooth and tan. Her lips were formed with deep purple lip liner and filled in with a wine-red creamy lipstick. Shayna's false eyelashes were given two extra coats of black mascara. The jet-black eyeliner had been artistically applied seductively shaping her eyes. Light lavender colored eye shadow on her lids and a thick dark purple shadow was painted into her upper eye sockets. At the outer corner of each eye there was a flare of eyeliner (brushed out and up) that would prompt anyone to stare. Shayna's eyebrows were penciled dark brown. They arched wonderfully over her bedroom eyes. Finally gold glitter had been sprinkled on and around her eyelids.

Saki was a critic and would not allow Shayna to look in the mirror until the whole project was complete. Saki held a black gaffe in the air and motioned Shayna towards it. Shayna tried to explain to Saki that she already had a gaffe.

"No," said Saki as she shook her head.

"I have the latest model," said Shayna.

"No you don't Shayna," interrupted Angelo.

"What do you mean, questioned Shayna?"

"Let us show you. I'm positive you will favor it over the old gaffe," said Angelo.

While Saki helped Shayna into the gaffe, Angelo explained the latest features. Shayna's girl cock was still soft from her earlier orgasm and permitted Saki to angle it down in the pouch. Angelo explained the pouch was a new feature and how it worked. If Shayna got hard, the pouch would prevent her girl cock from sticking out or up. There was also a small hole that would allow the girl cock head to poke through. Angelo explained the gaffe would not have to be taken off to pee, but obviously she would have to sit like a girl.

Shayna piped in and said, "Plus, it's like having my own CLIT!"

"Exactly, and when you become aroused, the button will swell through the hole. It is also designed to get rubbed during sex," clarified Angelo.

"Or, I can finger myself underneath a skirt," asserted Shayna!

"The way you look Shayna, I think you will have plenty of help," admired Angelo.

Angelo could only smile as he introduced another feature. The new gaffe also had a small slit situated under her ass crack. The slit would yield easy access to her paltry pussy! The slit could be sealed by the built in velcro.

The new gaffe also had silicone built into the hips and butt; plus, extra silicone substance could be added through a small valve in the back. Naturally, silicone could be removed in the same manner.

They ordered Shayna to walk back and forth across the room. Saki and Angelo both agreed they should add a minor amount of silicone to Shayna's hips and butt cheeks. They knew her rubber skirt would fit even tighter, but believed Shayna should have a tiny jiggle in her ass. After all, this would make her slender waist appear even smaller.

"Just right," complimented Angelo as he patted Shayna's ass cheeks.

The halter was so petite it took Lee, Saki, and Angelo to stretch it over Shayna's chest. The rubber halter appeared to be suctioned onto her breasts and scarcely covered them. The rubber squished Shayna's boobs together and formed slight cleavage. Shayna could feel the tight rubber material trying to flatten her nipples; however, Shayna's stimulation compelled her nipples to stiffen. Soon the two dots were noticeable through the soft rubber material.

The excitement percolated throughout her entire body. Shayna could feel her girl cock getting hard, but the gaffe obstructed it. Her little "clit" was swelling through the hole in the gaffe. Shayna reached down under her legs and found the magic button.

"Ahhhhhhhh, there you are, you little devil," she gasped.

"Enough playing Shayna. We are on limited time," commanded Angelo.

They helped Shayna into her skirt, shoes, and jacket. Bracelets, rings, and a choker were added to refine her whore-like outfit. When Shayna stood up to walk to the wig station, Saki had to catch her. The thin 6" spikes were so high and the latex skirt was very tight and didn't expand very much.

"Damn, I'll never be able to wear these ankle boots tonight. And this skirt is too fucK-ing tight," cried Shayna!

Angelo and Saki forced her to practice walking. At first they each held an arm, then as Shayna improved, they lightly held her hands.

"You must remember Miss Shayna. The higher the heel, the more sway in your ass. You must also take tiny steps and prance on your toes," instructed Angelo.

Finally, Shayna surpassed cautiousness and started strutting like a little fuck-slut. She danced over to the wig station where Angelo was waiting.

Angelo took the wig off the stand and Shayna sat there astonished.

"WHAT did you DO to my WIG, she said?"

"Don't worry sweetheart, I know Sir Dominique's likes and dislikes," stated Angelo.

"I hope he likes it," pouted Shayna.

"It will complete your reputation in becoming a punky little whore," chortled Angelo.

Angelo applied some glue and placed the wig on Shayna's head. He fussed with it a bit and sprayed 'wig hold' into its permanent position. Now it was time for Shayna to view herself in the full-length mirror.

As Shayna exquisitely approached the mirror, the first thing she noticed was her hair was still a dirty blonde color. Her ears and four-inch hoop earrings were still visible because the hair on each side was drawn up into the curly bun on the crown of her head. She turned her head sideways and recognized it was still pinned up in the back, but Angelo modified it slightly. He had combed and teased some thin strands in the back. The strands laid stunningly about two inches down the nap of her neck.

Shayna's spiraling tendrils that used to be down the sides were gone. Instead, Angelo had tightly woven the tendrils into a very thin braid and left a small fray at the ends. He dyed each slender braid platinum blonde except for the scant frayed ends were highlighted in purple! The purple tipping accented her eye shadow equally. Shayna tossed her head back and forth and the two tempting braids swung from the side of her face then over to the top of her shoulders.

Angelo toiled the hardest on the bangs of the wig. He teased the front, one strand at a time and highlighted every other one platinum blonde. Near the ends, he formed a soft flip down and under using a curling iron.

Shayna turned sideways and realized her butt was now rounded and the shiny latex gleamed around the curvy figure. Her six-inch gold spikes were so tall they propelled her ass towards the sky! Her plum/red colored toenails were sensually visible through the clear plastic ankle boots. Shayna's jacket was partially zipped below the halter-top allowing her breasts openness.

Shayna's open hands slowly fondled her ass, then her hips and stomach. Her hands ascended up to her breasts where she conceded a slight tweak of her sensitive nipples. Then Shayna winked at herself and slung one of the braids behind a shoulder using the back of her hand. In doing so, she felt and heard the three gold bracelets clang together.

Saki broke the respectful silence and said, "Beaut-T-ful Shay!"

Shayna cast her shoulders back and sucked in her tummy. She turned towards Saki and blew her a kiss.

Finally Shayna said, "Thank you Madam Saki. Thank you for MAKING me beautiful."

"Yeeeeeeeeeeessss, beautiful my dear. A beautiful, curvaceous, little blonde fuck-slut whore," added Angelo!

"I'll take that as a compliment," smirked Shayna.

"Here are some items for your purse my dear. They are the request of Sir Dominique," ordered Angelo.

Angelo handed Shayna a gold cigarette case and matching lighter. Then he misted her with Tresor' perfume and tucked it the purse. He touched up her lips with a penis shaped red-wine colored lipstick and put it in a small makeup case. The case contained eye shadow, mascara, powder and a brush. The next two items overwhelmed Shayna; a tiny tube of K-Y Jelly and a small container filled with cocaine and a gold plated straw!

Shayna became excited when she saw the K-Y and knew her virgin pussy was going to get poked! She began to feel pressure in her girl cock once again. She knew her "clit" was peeking out the gaffe hole. As she was sensing a dribble she thought about her panties!

"What about my panties, she yelled?"

"Ah, Sir Dominique does not want his ladies to wear panties," educated Angelo.

"Angelo! It's going to get on my skirt," cried Shayna!

"That's exactly why he put you in rubber sweetheart," explained Angelo.

" And CUM will be running down my legs alllllll NIGHT," pleaded Shayna!

"Sir Dominique wants you to feel like a real girl," reasoned Angelo.

At the same time she slung the gold chain (purse strap) over her shoulder she said, "I am going to feel like SUCH a fucking hose-bag!"

"And you look like one too. You even have a name tag on the choker," reminded Angelo.

"Oh my God, everyone is going to know my name," cried Shayna!

"Not only that, but very few people will be dressed as extravagant as you. You will stick out like a hooker in church," informed Angelo.

She tilted her left wrist to check the time and said, I still have 30 minutes before I turn into a cum-slut whore!"

"Would you like a glass of wine my dear, asked Angelo?"

"I suppose so," she pouted.

As Shayna sipped on her wine, she bent slightly from the waist and held a cigarette to her mouth. Angelo immediately sparked a flame for her.

"Thank you," she said curtly.

"You should have a snort of cocaine. It will numb your mind plus divert your attitude a bit. If you show up as a bitch, Sir Dominique will toss you out on the street like a two-bid hooker," commanded Angelo.

Shayna took the container out of her purse and uncapped it. The combination of her long nails and nerves almost made her fumble the substance. She cautiously dipped into the powder using a fingernail as the scoop. She held a heaping load of coke to her nostril.

"Whiff, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, she exhaled.

"Oooooh, that burns soooooo bad. Especially after last night," she sniveled.

Then she took one more pile in her fingernail and snorted it into the other nostril. The coke made Shayna's "clit" shrivel back into its hole. Her nose and throat were numb and her mind was carefree.

"Shayna my dear, your limousine has arrived," declared Angelo.

Shayna hugged Angelo, Saki, and Lee then said, "Wish me luck gang."

The white stretch limousine was parked in the valet circle in front of the Marriott. Shayna would have to walk through the lobby and past the main counter. She took one deep breath through her runny nose, and exhaled out her mouth. Shayna' s gold spikes echoed clamorous clicks on the polished marble floor. Everyone in the lobby, including the workers at the counter, stopped and stared at her. Shayna's ass looked as if it was waving at the entire crowd. Her miniature steps could not get her out of the lobby area fast enough! Men in $1000 business suits licked their chops as if they wanted to consume her.

As she walked by the counter, a man stepped in front of her and asked, "Hi Shayna, are you staying here?"

Appalled, she asked, "How did you know my name?"

"It's on your necklace, he said.

Shayna blushed and replied, "Oh, oooooooh yes. I forgot about that! Just a dumb blonde I guess."

"No, I believe I just startled you. I was trying to say hello to you, but didn't know how to break the ice," said the man.

Shayna batted her eyes and in a sassy tone said, "Well, hello then. And yes I AM staying at the hotel, but right now I have a limo waiting outside."

"Maybe I'll see you around Shayna," wished the man.

"MayyyyyyBeee. You never know," giggled Shayna.

Shayna flipped one of her braids back and pranced toward the front doors. As the doorman played gentleman, he nodded his approval to this stunning blonde. When Shayna got outside, she had to weave through the valet crowd. Women were pointing at her and whispering to their husbands.

Shayna heard one man say, "Probably just the hotel hooker."

Shayna snapped her head around and loudly sneered, "Probably NOT!!!"

Jimmy, the limo driver was waiting with the door open. Using his strong hand, he grabbed Shayna's delicate wrist and helped her be seated. In one motion, she swung her legs into the fancy car.

On the way to the Blue Bayou Club, Shayna shuffled through her purse trying to find the cigarette case. When she felt the cocaine container she thought about the man that called her the hotel hooker. After some thought, Shayna realized that she actually WAS a hooker in a certain way. Sir Dom had bought her an outfit, a makeover, and supplied her with cocaine.

"Oh my God! I'm a COKE-WHORE," she said aloud to herself.

While she held the cocaine container in her hand she thought about throwing it out the window. Instead, she parked the container deep in her purse and decided not to "use" it the rest of the night.

Shayna pressed the button allowing the driver/passenger window divider to roll down and said, "Jimmy?"

"Yes Miss Shayna, he responded?"

"Could you please let me know when we are about two minutes away, she asked?"

Jimmy immediately said, "It's too late for that. The club is right around the corner."

Shayna hastily hunted through her purse for her the cock-shaped lipstick tube. She dabbed it on then sucked her lips inward and smacked them. She sprayed more of the tempting perfume on her wrists and chest.

"How's my face and hair Jimmy, she asked nervously as she primped the back of her hair?"

"No worries Shayna. With your body and looks, you could have your pick of anyone," praised Jimmy.

"Thank you sweets," she said graciously.

Shayna got out of the limo and walked towards the line at the front door of the Club. People were watching her like she was the Queen of England, but her outfit and makeup made her more like the Hooker of Amsterdam. She finally approached the door checker and bouncer after waiting in line for 10 minutes. It was 8:58 PM when she handed the free pass to the checker.

"Aaaaaaah, Miss Shayna! You're even more pristine than Sir Dominique described you," approved the checker.

"Thank you sir," she said.

Shayna knew she had met the approval of the bouncer when he offered his arm to her.

"Right this way," the bouncer said gruffly.

"K," she said.

When the bouncer and Shayna were on the elevator, she was getting ready to light a cigarette.

"Sir Dominique doesn't allow anyone to smoke on the elevator," warned the bouncer.

"Too bad, I am not just ANYONE," claimed Shayna.

The bouncer then muttered something to himself.

"What did you say, she asked?"

In a loud tone the bouncer repeated, "I saaaaaaaaid, if you don't shape up your attitude, you'll be on your skinny ass in the street!"

Shayna took a long drag from her thin cigarette as the elevator door opened. She was only seconds away from presenting herself to him. The bouncer opened the heavy wooden door to Sir Dominique's office. She stepped into the office and noticed it was an exact replica of the club downstairs, only one-tenth the size.

Sir Dom, wearing tight black leather pants and an open leather vest without a shirt walked up to her slowly.

Sir Dom had fire in his eyes and said, "I saw you on the cameras disobeying House Rules. Smoking on the elevator."

Shayna took a deep drag off the cigarette then blew out the smoke directly into his face and said, "You created me."

"Listen you little bitch, without me you would be stuck in your hotel," argued Sir Dom.

"AnnnnnD, you are trying to fabricaTe me into a COKE-WHORE," she said in a bitchy tone.

"How funny, you think I am trying to buy you, he asked?"

"It seems that way," she said.

"Shayna, let me spell it out for you. I have so much money I can buy anything I want. And you……well you are so impeccably beautiful, you can HAVE anyone you want. The way I see it, it's a perfect match. My money and your appearance," explained Sir Dom.

"Then why do you want me to use drugs, she asked?"

"Cocaine prohibits your girl cock from swelling. It also prevents you from having an orgasm too quickly. I want you to feel like a real lady! Plus using cocaine will freeze your brain and put it in a hypnotic state," he said.

"Hypnotic state of mind, she asked?"

"Yes, I like control over my ladies," he required.

"I couldn't tell," she replied sarcastically.

"By the way, you look magnificent. Even better than I imagined," he cheered.

"Thank you, but there's one thing that's bothering me. I've had cum running down my legs since I left the hotel," she moaned.

Sir Dom grabbed Shayna's petite hand and led her over to the miniature bar. He pulled out a large paper bindle and dumped out a heaping pile of powder.

"That's half of a gram Shayna. I want to watch you snort the whole thing. Then tell me if your "clit" is still dripping," he instructed.

Shayna picked up the gold plated snort tube and bent over the white pile. After she took of sniff in each nostril there was a scorching sensation in her nose membranes.

"This gives me a neurotic sense. I can't do this without having a cigarette," she appealed.

Sir Dom helped light her long thin cigarette. Shayna had the cigarette in one hand and the snorting tube in the other. When she had finished half the pile, her brain became numb and her attitude apathetic. Sir Dom leaned into her from the back-side. As she whiffed, he kissed her neck and fondled with her breasts. His hands were now all over her. Using one hand he reached under her tight skirt and found the half hard "clit." Shayna squirmed as Sir Dom stroked her little button. In her mind she wanted the "clit" to swell, but the coke prevented it from happening.

"That's it my little slutty mistress," he whispered.

"Please don't stop, it feels so fucking good," she begged.

As he massaged her softened "clit" he watched Shayna take every last granule of cocaine.

"MMMM Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I don't know what feels better, the sex or the drugs," murmured Shayna.

Sir Dom spun her around to face him and said, "I think it's a combination of the two."

She tucked her hands into the top of his tight leather pants and smiled.

"Not now Shayna, I have a challenge for you," he said.

"Challenge, she asked?"

"Look," he said.

Sir Dom pushed a button and the mirrors behind Shayna turned into glass. She could view the whole dance floor and lounge area from his upper level office! And from the dance floor the windows looked like mirrors.

Shayna was amazed and shouted, "Two-way mirrors!"

"Correct. I've been watching this couple for over an hour," he said pointing at them.

The lady had shoulder length blonde hair and was wearing a dark mini skirt and matching halter-top. The man had tight dark pants and a dark shirt.

"Shayna, I want you to go downstairs and "pick" them up," said Sir Dom.

"Huh, she said dumbfounded?"

"Pick them up and bring them both up here," he demanded.

"Ummm….Are you coming, asked Shayna?"

"No Shayna, you will handle this alone," he said.

"This is only my second night out dressed as a lady! I am not confident enough to pull this off! Plus I'm higher than high," she summoned.

Sir Dom stated, "You must accomplish the feat Shayna. Matter of fact, I am giving you only have 90 minutes orrrrr……."

Shayna
Shayna
51 Followers