My First Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BondiLisa
BondiLisa
366 Followers

I was crushed; this destroyed all of my plans. I wouldn't be able to give him a headjob or have him inside me. I went to bed and cried and masturbated and cried and masturbated again, thinking about how his dick felt in my hand and what it had been like when I made him cum.

The next day I did not even see Rob until late that night, and when I did see him I just went to bed and cried. I wasn't even in the mood to masturbate. I woke up at about two in the morning, I was horny again and I was mad that I wasn't going to be able to do the things I wanted. I was thinking about boys my age, that I may have to settle on one, and deciding which one, but that made my mind up for me, I wanted Rob, I wanted a man.

I got out of bed and went to the games room where Rob was sleeping on the sofa bed. I moved the sheets off him, he was sleeping naked, which was fortunate, and I started stroking his flaccid penis. He didn't wake up right away thank god, as I needed a little time to work up the courage to put his dick in my mouth. He was moaning now in his sleep, possibly having a dream that matched me stroking him.

I expected him to wake at any moment, so I put his penis in my mouth, it wasn't fully hard yet and I could get it all in easily. I stroked the end with my tongue, like I had with my hand in the shower, and I sucked gently. I could feel it growing in my mouth; it was an incredible sensation, sending tingles straight down my spine to my pussy. Rob woke up then, he didn't say anything for a few moments.

"What are you doing?" he croaked.

"Shhhhh", I said, and returned my mouth to his cock.

As his dick grew in my mouth, I could no longer take it all, and it just kept getting bigger and bigger, until I could only take the end. I tried to move my head up and down like Anne, but I couldn't take much more than just the tip, it was so big.

I stroked the length of it with my hand, which felt good. We had to be quiet so we didn't get caught, and I didn't want to stop anyway, so I didn't get a chance to tell him to let me know before he came. After just a few minutes of me sucking him he came, I felt his dick pulsing and shooting cum into my mouth. I didn't think he'd ever stop cumming, my mouth seemed completely full of his cum, and I had to swallow several times to get it all down.

I kept sucking the end of his cock until it got small in my mouth and he stopped twitching, then I got up and left.

Having Grant cum in my mouth wasn't nearly as bad as Anne made out, his cum was salty, a bit yucky, but gone once I'd swallowed a few times. Feeling his cock jerking in my mouth as he came more than made up for the taste, and I knew I would do it again. I enjoyed giving Grant a headjob, feeling the muscles in his legs and stomach tense as he came.

Chapter Six - Losing my virginity

After I'd given my oldest brother's friend Rob a headjob, I went back to my room and got into bed. I was totally turned on, my first headjob hadn't been like I was expecting at all! I had been scared I wouldn't like it, and Anne had told me it was gross to let them cum in your mouth. But it wasn't and I loved doing it. I loved hearing Rob's soft moans, I loved the way he thrust his hips off the bed toward my mouth, the way he was totally lost in what I was doing to him. I didn't even mind when he surprised me and came in my mouth! I just swallowed it and that was more or less that!

As all these thoughts went through my head I masturbated furiously, cumming again and again. I could still taste him in my mouth, it was a strange taste and made my saliva thick. I thought of brushing my teeth, but I wanted to go on tasting him and remember the feeling of his dick in my mouth. Every time I thought of that I had an intense orgasm, racking my whole body.

My door opened, shocking me. "My God," I thought, "Whoever it was must have heard my last orgasm". But it was Rob, and I didn't mind if he heard me cumming. He came to my bed and kissed me, and we made out for ages, then he started masturbating me.

It was so much better than when I did it myself! He didn't get just the right spots like I did, but it was Rob, a man was touching my pussy for the first time in my life. Again, I came just thinking about it. He was stroking my clit with his finger, sending lightning through my whole body. I pushed my hips off the bed at his hand, never wanting it to stop. Then I felt a finger from his other hand at my opening, entering me, his finger was much thicker than my own, and I felt my pussy opening to let him penetrate me, welcoming him. I was so wet there was no resistance at all. Maybe he did know all of my spots, at least enough to send me right over the edge to another shattering orgasm.

When I returned to Earth I said, "I want you to make love to me."

"Yes," he said. "I want to make love to you as well."

He moved my legs apart and got on top of me on the bed, I was so nervous, I was so excited, it was really happening now, I wanted to squeal, but I had to be quiet. I was quivering, I knew just how big he was after having him in my mouth and hand, and very soon he would be inside me. I almost came again just thinking about him inside me! I had no idea what to do now, how to help him or if I had to do anything, I lay back and let him do what he had to, to have me.

He put his hand between my legs and found my opening and guided his erection into me. It wouldn't go! I was so wet, my pussy was so open, inviting him in, but it still wouldn't go, and it hurt. I didn't care about the pain, I wanted him in me.

I was about to cry, and I said, "Am I too small? Aren't we going to be able to do it?"

"We can still do it," he said. "We just need Vaseline. Do you have any?"

"No, we don't have any" I said. I was really about to cry now, but then I remembered mum kept some with the medicine for when we got colds.

"I think I know where this is some," I said. "Stay here."

I ran out to get it. On my way back with the Vaseline I realised I had no clothes on, in my excitement I had forgotten to dress!

When I got back Rob laid me back on the bed, on a towel, and took some Vaseline and spread it all over the lips of my pussy and a little inside, he put the rest on his dick. As he went to get more, he stopped and looked at me.

"Can you take some and spread it over my dick?" he asked me.

I did, and I enjoyed running my hand over his dick again. I lay back down, and Rob opened my legs again, moved on top of me, and used his hand to guide himself into me. OH MY GOD! It felt good! I could feel myself opening wider and wider as his erection moved into me.

It was hurting a little as he pushed through my hymen. It was stretching to let him enter me. The pain increased slowly until all at once the resistance stopped. At first it felt like something had been split and he stopped and asked if I was okay. I told him I was and asked him to keep going. Then he eased back into me, slowly and gently moving in and out of me, not entering too far. It hurt, but the pain lessened with each stroke, and at the same time it felt fantastic as well.

He asked me if it still hurt, and I lied and told him it didn't. It didn't hurt too much and I didn't want to worry him, I knew it was just because it was the first time. Believing it didn't hurt any more he eased further and further into me, filling me up, opening me, stretching me, I could feel how big he was in me, I could feel my tight pussy stretched around his dick. He was probably much too big for a first time, but it felt so good having him in me.

Eventually, I could tell he was all the way inside me, and he changed our position. He moved my legs around his back and told me to hold him with my legs, he put one arm under me around my shoulders, and his other arm under me around my hips, and then somehow he lifted me off the bed while he was still lying on me.

God, I was completely helpless in his embrace, my legs spread and wrapped around him, opening my pussy as wide as it could go, but even like this it still gripped him tightly. I was completely immersed in him, he was all I could see, all I could feel, all I could smell or touch, it was totally amazing. And then he really started!

Slowly at first, he moved in and out of me, further and further with each stroke, until he was almost withdrawing completely and then pushing deeply into me, deeper and deeper with each stroke and faster and harder, until he was really fucking me, thrusting forcefully all the way into me with each stroke. God, I wanted to scream in ecstasy, I could just barely keep quiet. I had to bite down on his chest to stop myself from screaming. I came and I came and I came.

Somewhere in the middle of it all I said, "I love you."

"We are making love," he said, "But we aren't in love."

Suddenly I thought about getting pregnant, and said, "Don't make me pregnant."

"Don't worry, I'll pull out," he told me.

I was reassured that I would not get pregnant, but I was sad that we weren't in love. It didn't matter for long, as I couldn't keep a thought for more than a few seconds and my sadness passed quickly with the sensations inside me. I couldn't stop cumming, I was helpless and exhausted.

"It feels fantastic inside you," he said. "You're the best I've ever had."

Sometime later, minutes, hours, forever? He let me back down on to the bed and pulled out of me, he straddled me and took my hand and had me masturbate him again. He seemed to cum even more now than in my mouth, I didn't think it was possible but somehow he did. He covered me with his cum from the first shot on my chin and neck, all the way down to my stomach.

I wanted to leave the cum on me, I thought it could just stay, that if it stayed this wouldn't really be over, but he scooped some up off my boob with his finger and put it in my mouth. I licked and sucked the cum from his finger and then he took my hand and had me scoop some up with my own finger, and I licked it off my finger. I didn't need further prompting, I knew he wanted me to wipe his cum off me and eat it, which I did happily.

He would point to some and I would scoop it up and eat it. I was on another plane entirely, even though he hadn't been in me for a couple of minutes my pussy was still twitching and sending shivers up my spine, in this state I enjoyed eating his cum and was sad when I had scooped the last drop into my mouth.

All in one night I had given my first headjob, lost my virginity, and learned to like the taste of cum. Even though I had had my hopes of love dashed I'd learnt that it was possible to make love to someone without being in love with them, that sex and love were two very different things. I hoped to make love to Rob like this every night for ever, even if we weren't in love.

BondiLisa
BondiLisa
366 Followers
12