All Comments on 'My First Time Sucking a Cock'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First Latin cock

Met a Latin guy on adult friend finder about 5 years ago , went to his flat , had some wine and then he got close to me putting his hand on my legs, was so intense ! Slowly goin up and finally rubbing his hand on erected thick cock and he said ( you hard already ) he bent on his knees and started to unzip my pants and took my hard cock out and started to suck me mmmmm, then we went to bet felt so good , so them was my turn to take his pants off , and I did slowly and to se 9 inch cock on my hands ,mmmmmm shame my mouth is to small for that ,tried my best though but had to lick nicely and hit my face with his shaft mmmmmm amazing ,best cock I ever had ! Then he got a condom and asked me to fuck him, what feeling mmmm banging him as I am playing with his cock Fuck fucked his so hard , he was loving my 6 inch hard and thick cock His cock was 9 inch but not as thick as my ! My cock has a nice head and love it ! It was the best ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
first time

Can't find it now but yesterday i posted about sucking 3 boys my age cocks We were about 7. Didn't get any jizz. They were to young to cum.

Now on to the next cock i sucked. Married when i was 20. My wifes brother was gay. He would blow me every chance he got. Decided to return the favor. Licked and sucked his dick till he shot a giant load. I swallowed every drop. Wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.

Divorced my wife and remarried a year later. My new wife loved to suck and swallow. One day while blowing me she looked up and ask if i had ever sucked a cock. Told her yes. She wanted to know who. I told her who. She said call him and invite him for dinner Saturday. She would ask him if she could watch me blow him. She ask and he said no he couldn't get a hard on with her watched. Told her i was going to ask him to go out to my shed with me and i would blow him. Told her to give me 15 minutes and come out to the shed. I sucked and and licked till he had a giant hard on. Figured by then he would't tell me to stop no matter who was watching. She didn't come out. Said to hell with it and sucked him till he shot his load in my mouth.

Now 40 some years later i would like to suck another cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
it was unexpected...

... I was a young teen and just got back to my friend's house with my friend after we did motocross in a muddy area. We were full of mud and walked in the house anyway, lol. His mom (whom I've known all my life) got upset (of course) and rounded us both with her arms, without touching us but guiding us quickly towards the bathroom. She closed the door and said to clean up and then to clean up the floor (she was sadly always a bit drunk after her husband passed away years before). In my mind I was like, uhhh, but we're two guys without privacy so how are we going to clean up? My friend suddenly said: "You heard the lady!" To him, there was no way out trying to explain to her drinking mom so he just rolled with it and I internally understood his predicament: We had to make this work. Out of nowhere, he sat naked in the bath and said I'd better wash off now or his mom would get further upset... Sure enough, her mom yelled that she wasn't hearing the water splash so I got naked and he asked me to sit between his legs, facing away from him so he'd wash my back, then he leaned my back on him. I did not see coming his hand reaching in front of me and massaging my cock but it just did. All at the same time I didn't desire to, I didn't want to embarrass him... but it felt like really good so I thought to myself: "Okay, just a few more seconds of this; then, alright, just a few more seconds..." and then I got hard. Next thing, he brings my arm back, pushing me away a bit and landed my hand on his cock. I thought okay, I don't think this is me (but thought it was only fair to return the favour)... but I heard him moan and say: "Oh yes, there you go!" After a few minutes of stroking each other he got out of the tub (I thought at this point that I must have been lousy at stroking him and perhaps he regretted it) but he asked me if I ever saw another guy cum. I replied no. He started to stroke, standing a few feet away from the bath where I was still sitting in as I looked at him. He then turned and pointed his cock towards me, still stroking, and over a few minutes slowly approached me. Then only a foot away he says: "I dare you, I dare you, I dare you..." For some reason, I stayed there... I thought he'd stop short from touching me with it... and as soon as his cock reached my mouth, he stopped stroking and said: "Oh yeaaah, oh yeah!" That's what made me open my mouth just a bit for some reason and when he saw that, he again said: "I dare you, I dare you... " And kept saying that as he continued to slide his cock in my mouth. He suddenly started pumping me and asked me if I liked it. I was still trying to realize what was happening when he said: "Oh yes, keep sucking!" and I surprised myself in starting to join his rhythm with my head. "I'm about to cum!" he said. I didn't know what to do so I kept sucking. I was concerned with what he'd say if I either stopped or kept going... about the image he'd have of me after. A few seconds later he started to moan loudly, like telling me to continue... and I felt cumshots after cumshots splatter all over inside my mouth. He was breathing heavily and had his two hands on his waist, and in a satisfied voice he asked again if I liked it (it felt to me like his question was to secure additional bj's). With his cock still in my mouth and getting a bit softer (I didn't know when I should pull away), he milked himself looking at me in disbelief of, I guess, his good fortune. There was indeed something erotic about it that was attracting. His cum tasted like light pineapple. After he pulled his cock out, I replied that I liked it as I looked as his cock and thinking it was in my mouth just a few moments ago, hard and cuming. (I didn't want anyone to find out and it still remains our personal satisfaction experience.) There was a switch that got over me inside and though I didn't tell him, I was hoping he'd ask me to suck him again. After that first bj I gave, he'd have me suck his cock sometimes three times a day... at night before going to bed, while we watched TV and there was no one around, as we woke up in the morning, sometimes in the middle of the night when I stayed over, when we went fishing, camping etc. I later moved but we would see each other about once a month... he'd do as always, take his cock out while looking at me and say what always worked: "I dare you!" I've since moved further away for work and we haven't seen each other in years. We're now both married to women and straight. I'd suck him again anytime though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Curious

I get rock hard thinking about sucking a mans cock. I would love to have a full experience,Kissing etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
want to suck for first time also

wht male 55 good shape married/ hot and very horny i want to taste a cock reading his story got me so hot i want to taste,suck.lick ,kiss a cock i know it will feel so hot in my wet mouth,thinking of going down on my knees your hot cock in my mouth mmm, i want your sweet cum in my mouth and all over my naked body/ if in mn. hit me up be my first

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm pretty good

I sucked my first dick several years ago while living in PA. I did it about 4 or 5 times. I got better after I moved to Texas. I sucked a small mexican kids dick (it was huge), and I swallowed his load. When I suck a dick now I like to swallow. Its good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My first time

I was ten .they were 14..in the woods behind my house. .list a bet and sucked both of them. .they didn't cum but I swallowed there pee. .I have had a pee fetish since then ☺

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Want to do it again

When I was 20 I had a gay neighbor! He satisfied my curiosity of sucking cock! I sucked him 4 times! That was over 40 years ago! Would love to find a nice man my age to suck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

When I was younger, I used to suck dicks all the time. It was mostly cousins that I would suck. One was about the same age as me. I’d see him a couple times a year, usually at Christmas and during the summer. He would take me out to the woods across from his house and pull his dick out for me to suck. He always liked fucking in me in missionary position. I had another cousin who was much older than me. He was visiting our house one week and he stayed in my room. One night he asked me if I wanted to suck dicks. I told him I would. He sucked mine first and quite eagerly which I thought was pretty cool of him to suck me too. It was then my turn. I put his big, thick, hairy cock in my mouth and sucked it. After about fifteen minutes, he jacked off in my mouth. I never sucked him again after that but I did spend the night at his house one night and (without him knowing) watched him beat his meat in the middle of the night. I had another cousin who was a few years younger than me that, for his age, had a really big dick. He had been cock teasing me all day and by the time we went to bed I was super horny. I offered to suck his dick which he gladly obliged. His dick was just right. Not too big but not too small. I sucked on that dick for what seemed like hours. I then got on all fours and told him I wanted him to fuck my butt. He agreed and mounted me. I felt his cock slip into my wet asshole. He pumped it in and out for a while and then shuddered to orgasm. Afterwards, he gave me a handjob and I jacked off all over him. My biggest regret is from when I was in college. I had a friend that would come to my dorm room (usually drunk or high) and would grab my dick through my jeans. One night he climbed on top of me (we were both fully dressed) and he started humping on me missionary style. He looked at me and said in a real sultry whisper as he was dry humping me, “I want to fuck you”. But, it never happened. There was too much commotion going on outside in the hall and the was afraid someone would walk in on us. I fantasize about what would have happened. I often daydream and beat off to the thought of sucking his cock in a parked car or as he drove down the road. Or taking him to a hotel and sucking him and ending it with a good fucking of his rock hard dick in my ass. He gets on top of me, looks me in the eyes, and fucks me with my legs wrapped around him and my arms hanging onto him during the ride. He then pulls out and cums all over my belly and my chest just like the big dicked guys in the porno movies shoot their load on the girls’ tits. I really wish I had gotten that dick when I had the chance. The older I’ve gotten, the more I want to start sucking cocks again. I want to suck the dick of someone I know. I don’t think I could suck a stranger’s cock but my chances of success would probably be better with a stranger. I just don’t know where to go to find some good, clean, easy dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great stories

I'm so horny right now I want to try it out myself nice cock in my mouth maybe one of my ass. Why does this make me so horny thinking about dudes sucking my cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It never gets old.

I sucked my 1st cock around 11 years old. Teen age neighbor with a big veiny cock. I was shy and scared back then and didn't do a great job but since then , from time to time, I feel the need. At a gloryhole in West Virginia this dude slipped his cock through the hole for me. About 8 inches long and the thickest cock I had ever seen. Honestly it was so thick I could barely get half of it in my mouth. This was the cock that dreams are made of and I have been dreaming of and searching for one like it ever since. It was so hard and it didn't take long before he was fucking my mouth through that hole. It's big, mushroom head filled my mouth and the back of my throat. I could taste his salty pre cum and I got so excited because I knew he was soon to cum. His big cock was throbbing in my mouth. He began to convulse so I started sucking harder

His cum exploded into my mouth . 5 or 6 thick bursts shooting into my mouth. I was audibly slurping as I swallowed and swallowed. God I wanted him inside me. He stayed in the hole and let me savor his cock until it was soft. He was my fantasy come true. I have yet to find a cock like that again. Like a drug I keep searching for that big beautiful cock. I'm married and straight which make it kind of hard to find what I'm looking for. I'd LOVE to have a regular like that one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I miss that girly feeling so much

You describe it perfectly. A girl on her knees pleasing a man. I feel so pretty when I have a man in me. 4yourpleasureiam Please PM me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sucking cock is better than most guys know

A pretty good story, would have been better if you let him fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Horsecock

I have a Horsecock between my legs I'm looking for a pretty boy to be my pussy boy

bflemister011@Gmail

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
first time sucking cock

the first time I sucked cock. I met this guy at a car show and after a while he talked me in to going to his house and watching nascar. it was very warm that day and he kept changing to fewer clothes until he was in running shorts, he was squirming around a lot all of a sudden he was standing in front of me with nothing but a hard on!!!!! He told me to kiss his cock, I looked up at him and he looked like he really needed it so I started licking and kissing his cock, I was really starting to like doing this so I started going up and down on his cock . I could not help my self after a while he held my head and pushed his cock all of the way in and down all the way until he had no more to push in me then he started moaning, he came in me then slowly pulled it out. I went home and the next day he called me and I went back for seconds. this time I only let him come in my mouth and I slowly drank all of his cum, It was very good tasting so I went back for more that lasted for 10 years then he broke it off with me . so I keep looking for someone to take his place so far I find guys that only want it a few times then I have to find someone else which is hard to do most of the time. but I still keep looking all of the time. If your interested I live in rome ny 13440 area and would like to have a longer friend ship than a few years. I go to dippin dougnuts a few times a week in the summer in the winter I go to florida. my name is dave. only talk to me alone not in frot of my friends I usualy wear a dark ford ball cap, just in case you are there some day and want your cock sucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very hot

The only thing hotter would be if you rimmed each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Looking for a sweet baby pussy to be my gurlfriend text me at 405-420-6949

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
how I got myself force to suck a cock

I would pick up girls for sex

when we were nude and playing I would tell him I have a bucket list

and some of my fantasies on it

one of them was haven't meeting a black women and just whip out my cock stick it in her mouth making her suck me off cuming in her mouth and leave without saying a word

and one of the others was sucking off a of black man

I would tell them this was just a fantasy and I probably checking out and wouldn't go through with it

and I would tell them about a lot of other fantasies that I want to experience

one day she called me told me she was going to make one of my fantasies come true she had a girlfriend at the house that I could just walk up and she would give in and just do it. So I should come over

when I arrived her and her girlfriend sit on the couch. I was really excited

someone knocked at the door. she opened it and 4 black guys walked in

I figured are little party was not going to happen. So I got ready to leave

( what I didn't know her and her girlfriend were talking about man they sucked off and how they wanted them to beg for it as the slammed it down their throat cuming in their mouth and not tipping them so she wanted see a white guy forced to take it from black men )

I got up to leave her girlfriend said you ain't leaving you want to come here show your cock down my throat cuming in my mouth and leave

I wanted see a white guy heaven a black cock shoved in his mouth and force to suck him off and swallow it by one after another

she walked up to me told me to get on my knees

she whispered in my ear and said I don't ever make when you fantasy come true

and you're not can be able to chicken out. So you might about do it and get it over with

as a girl watch and told me what to do. I took the first man in my mouth making him hard and making him come in my mouth I was scared as I felt him build up when he came I swelled it quickly and then the next guy stood up up and I took him

by the time I was done with all 4 of them I was enjoying it

her girlfriend told her she thought she'd never get to see this so her fantasy came true also

. She told her girlfriend to leave with her guys that I wasn't going to do anything that I would never want anyone to find out

she told me she could tell I was starting enjoy it and now I was a cock sucked

and I could not change that

and she told me she wanted me to make one of her fantasy come true

she wanted to have sex with me and cum all over her pussy and then eat it and licked out of her and off of her

after that, when I would see a cock I would one it see what it was like and suck it off

and that is how I became a Cock sucker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
t My First Time Sucking a Cock:

My First Time Sucking a Cock: was one of the most exciting sexual experience I have ever had. I have many sexual encounters with woman but after sucking a cock for the first time and swallowing a male's cum I will never go back to woman--I am just so sorry I did not start sucking cocks years ago

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Straight but love giving blowjobs

I sucked my first cock when I was 15,an older man talked me into it.i sucked until he cum in my mouth and from then I was hooked!im straight and used to have a regular big cock to suck.i wish I had that again.i miss cum on my face and in my mouth.would love to suck 3 or more in one go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So hot

Almost like my first time sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
boston ma

I would love to find some guys in the boston area to meet. jjc2golf@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
super hot

thought your story was supper hot, have had the same thought's myself,

just never acted on them, good for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
first blow job

I was at my cousins house sleeping over while in high school. We were looking at some porn mags when he asked if i wanted to give him a little lick. I was scared but i said Ill do u if u do me first. He reached down and got between my legs and lightly licked my cock up and down and around the head. It felt great but i was too scared to cum. After a while he said my turn. He had on a tight red speedo. He straddled my face and I resisted initially but eventually opened my mouth and took his cock in. I was so nervous. He didn’t cum in my mouth and we ended without either of us cumming. A couple weeks later sleepover at my house went swimming in our indoor pool. He started a game where he zoomed in on my cock underwater without sucking me. When it was my turn I did same to him but I put his cock in my mouth and sucked a little. This drove him crazy and we repeated until we went to my bedroom where we nervously explored each other and ended in a 69 when I suddenly blew my load in his mouth. After I came we just stopped and I didn’t suck him. I remember he swallowed my cum which surprised me. Next morning nothing was said until few weeks later where we repeated pool scene and bedroom 69 except this time I said he should cum in my mouth first. He did. I remember waiting for his hot cum and he exploded in my mouth. It was warm and salty and good but I was scared and spit most of it on a towel. After I came he said he wanted to finish me off and proceeded to suck me until I came in his mouth. I was stunned that he swallowed my whole load. We never repeated this again but I still regret not swallowing his load to this day and I have never swallowed anyone’s cum other than my own. I think about that experience often when I jerk off and wish I could have a redo of this experience. We are both older and married with kids and have never repeated or talked about this experience. If I had a chance to do it again I would really like to give him a slow and wet blow job but most of all I would like to swallow his hot sticky big load.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Moms Boyfriend

The first time my mothers new manfriend tried to get me to suck his cock, I freaked and fought him of, then I heard him wanking in their bedroom for his relief. That night I lay awake going through all the possible different ways I thought things might have developed, and every single one, from my full rejection to full co-operation, ended with his cock in my mouth, and enjoying it. When we were alone the next day and he was sitting in a big old armchair, I knelt between his legs and touched his bulge with my hand. He stood, dropped his trousers, and sat down "SUCK IT!" was the only thing he said to me, and when I took him in my mouth, he took hold of my head and, gently at first made me bob up and down until I had got the rhythm he wanted. all that afternoon he had me sucking him fast and slow, shallow and deep, filling my throat from time to time with his cum. The next day I took him into my mouth again, but as soon as he was hard, he bent me over the chair back, lubricated what he called my "PUSSY" and began forcing his cock into that tight hole. It must have taken a painful half hour to get in, and I was wailing for most of it. But eventually his effort payed of f and it plopped through the pucker for a couple of inches, and he rested, easing my pain a little. He then began to ride his cock into me a little further each stroke until I felt his wire like pubes brushing my hairless bum crack. Then the real fucking began, short and slow strokes gradually built to long and faster as I opened up and even began to push back to increase the growing sexy feelings he was creating. As all fucks do, this eventually ended as he shot a load into me, as my now stiff little cockette dribbled pre cum all over. He let me rest for a couple of hours as I mouthed his cock slowly clean, then took me again. Although he's now split up with mom, I go around to his place several times a week for my ration of cock from him and his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i went out with my wife to eat. we both had on just a garter belt and nylons, no panties. when wife sat down she pulled her skirt up to her waist and had the waiter look at her bald pussy. it bothered me and I went to men's room and stood by urinals and peed as a guy came in I stopped my pants down. here I stood in my garter belt and nylons and he looked and said could he touch them. i said ok and get fondled me and said his wife wouldn't wear them and he loves to feel them I asked him if he wanted to be sucked and he said yes and I dropped yo my knees and sucked him asothers camre in. i finished hin and went back to my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I too, am married and curious... I want to feel what it is like to have big hard cock in my mouth. I knew a girl a long time ago that made my cock feel like no other! That is how I would like to make a cock feel and then have it explode in my mouth! I would love to find a straight, curious, married guy like myself to fulfill my fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

.;veiy i love sucking cock pleasesignhere33@gnail.comin detroit. iam sub bi fem bottom, 61,mwm5'11 300

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought it was exciting to read about what I always wanted to try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have never sucked a cock, but I like married men to suck mine. It is surprising how many married guys like sucking. I sure do miss CL. That is where I found all 12 of the guys at. The first one was 14 years ago when I was 36. They have all been out of towners on business. My wife doesn't like to suck so I go elsewhere, and it has really paid off for me. This one guy, who is 10 years my junior, comes into town once a month for his companies' business. Sometimes he will stay 3 nights. He is by far the best at sucking cock that I have had. Not only does he swallow, but he always sucks my balls and licks my asshole first. The first time he sucked my balls made me quite nervous but was very thrilling. Here was a complete stranger with my entire ball sack in his mouth. The thought of him biting them off did cross my mind. But it felt so good, and he was staying at a very nice hotel which somewhat eased my mind. This has been going on for 11 years, with him sucking my cock about 250 times now. We always meetup in the hotel bar where he gives me his room number. I usually have a second drink after he leaves so as not to draw attention when I go up to his room. We both want to keep our encounters private. I have one kid at home, and he has 3. If found out it could be disastrous for us both.

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 2 years ago

Like this story. Love married straight curious stories with guys like me sucking their first cock or exploring with their first cock and balls. Crave cock constantly. Love to see a big hard cock standing to attention needing to be put in my mouth for the first time. Ummm. Gotta love a dicksucking slut cum eater. Ummm

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

as a marrried man I also quite curious to explore. I want to take the femine role and have a guy in my mouth.Odd but exciting

Sounding22Sounding22over 1 year ago

Never looked at it that way but yes, I do feel feminine with a cock in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn Hot n Oh So Sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Every man’s dream that would love to watch a man fuck his wife in front of him. That’s me. I want to suck a dick but hopefully one day will cum and I get that pleasure. I have been practicing deep thread with my wife’s dildo. Let’s just say I’m ready. Video camera a must. A+

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Exactly how i want my first gay encounter to be….but…i would have also let him fuck me….i would be a weekly regular for him….i would be his cock whore and cum slut….

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Fun read, whether true or not. I hope you found a second as per your request.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous