All Comments on 'My First Time Sucking a Cock'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Curious

I haven't sucked cock .... I want to tho .mY cock is about 6.4 ? I believe I've been told by girls I have a big dick but something about reading how u gave head to that guy gave me a feeling I've haven't had by a girl So maybe I do wanna suck some dick and get it out of my system but . I'm still about 16 and too young to be gay or bi I feel like I would be criticized so this is my little secret ......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My First Time Sucking a Cock

The first time I suck cock I was hook. I am married and not getting my cock sucked at home . So I was looking on Craigslist for a cock sucker . I fond one and we email each other pic and I told him I was looking to suck my first cock. He was more then willing to let me suck him . So we hook up at his place . His cock was not to big about 4' and that was hard but boy he blow a big load of cum all over my face when he cum . We ended up hook up ever other day and suck each other off . By the third time I swallow his cum and love it . Now I can't get enough cock or cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I became a straight cock sucker while married. Got turned on by the idea of doing it. As I exchanged emails with other men, I met one who told me that he wanted was a personal cock sucker, someone who would service him, maybe chat a bit, then leave and wait for his next call.

I'm not attracted to men, it's that male organ that does it for me. He understands, and agrees, though at times, he had told me that he'd like to start fucking me too. Make me his personal male girlfriend. I think that one day when I am most submissive, he will ask for my ass, and I will give it to him.

In the years since, I divorced, moved to another city, and knew that living with a woman was not for me. Instead, I've found complete happiness with three men whom I serves at their whim.

Life is good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I will suck you.

I read your article and really enjoyed it and want to experience the same. But if we meet, I get to do the sucking. I also have taken it in the ass many times and will let you lub up and fuck the hell out of me. The final climax will be terrific.

I am straight and never been married and look forward to sucking and fucking you.

What city are you located?

Let me know

James who gives BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ready

I am ready for you SWM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SWM

I've never sucked a cock, but I've had guys suck mine. Something about looking down and having a guy sucking my cock and rubbing my balls. I really like some beard stubble rubbing on me, feels so good. I've found guys suck and swallow better then women. Now I need a BJ. Any volunteers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I am a married guy and have a strong desire to suck a man's cock. Just found a married guy on CL in the same boat( no pussy at home). We are going to meet this week. So excited just about cum in my pants thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mwm

Hi,

mwm here as well..50. did a bit of sucking when I was a teen and have recently got back to this again. I too met a married guy on CL. We met first for a coffee, discussed our desires and then came back to my place where we started by watching some gay sucking porn and then got naked..I then got on my knees and sucked his cock for awhile until he shot about 5 blasts of hot cum in my mouth while I was twirling my tongue around his head...I savored it for a couple minutes before swallowing it down. Unfortunately, our schedules never quite worked out where we could do this on a regular basis. I absolutely love sucking cock and having a guy cum in my mouth!..I love cum. I wish I could find a regular married guy on a regular basis a few times a week where we could just suck each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sucking

I've always wanted try sucking dick it seems more enjoyable and always wanted to give it a try

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If you really wanted to be safe, you should have used a condom when you were giving him a bj. He could have had herpes (even though he was married) and that would be pretty awful for your wife to contract it from you for doing that. I'm not trying to scare you but you should get tested just in case regardless of the signs or lack thereof. Be careful in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Married guy's first time cocksucking

I did the same thing as you, going through CL and finally meeting a guy in person. He had a place and a few weeks later we met there. After a joint, i got up the nerve to unzip his pants and get down on my knees. He had a big cock and I sucked him a long time, slowly using a lot a tongue, worshiping his cockhead. When he finally came I was so aroused my his cum filling my mouth that I came without even stroking. Longing to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my first cock

thanks for the story it could have been me sucking the mans dick I did the same way that was twenty years ago and I still love to suck a long hard cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The thrill of sucking another male's penis is so great-- feeling his glans in my mouth, his pent up reactions being heard/seen, and finally those moments he is spurting warm semen all over the inside of my mouth and tasting the stuff then of course I always swallow it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MARRIED BUT WOULD LOVE TO SUCK COCKS & TAKE IT UP ASS

I to would like to suck a cock & get fucked up my ass. I no I would love to have cum in my ass or in my mouth. Anybody out their who would like to do it???

workjerkerworkjerkeralmost 11 years ago
great story

is it true? Still a great story but I always like to know that. Hot that you let yourself get carried away and almost let him do whatever he wanted. The verbal abuse isn't usually my thing, but I could understand if you were into it - too late now you're already a cocksucker - then you would just go with it. Did you go back, or let him have your ass?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I enjoyed my first time too

Took quite a few beers, but I went to a place in Indianapolis called The Works, basically your average bathhouse. Rented a room, asked a guy if he'd like a blowjob. Surprise! He did. I sucked him off, he came all over, and I have loved sucking cock ever since...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Im a GF too

I also hooked up with a guy from CL and I am married so i went over his house and he opened the and said come in girlfriend. Then Zac kissed me undressed me and took charge as he sucked my nipples and fingered my hole he told me I was his bitch for the night and I got so turned on. He told me to take his pants off and I obeyed and he stuck his 8" boner in my mouth and I sucked it and licked his balls, next we 69 and he had 3 fingers in me and told me how he was going to fuck my pussy and make me a cock loving bitch. Then Zac mounted me and fucked me for 30 minutes until he filled my hole with a big load of cum and said you love me fucking your pussy don't you? and I said yes I love it. Then he pulled out and made me suck him dry and now he wants to take me to a party dressed in lingerie and share with his friends and I can't wait to be the little whore of the party and get gangbanged!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
First time sucking a cock

My new girlfriend and I spent at a motel while we went to a conference. After supper she asked if I wanted to go to an adult book store she had heard about. We went there and looked around at the the magazines and rubber cocks, etc. She noticed that there was a place with a turnstile where men and women were going through. We found that to enter you had to buy $5.00 worth of tokens. We entered and saw a bunch of booths with doors. We entered one and put some tokens in and wasted two men sucking cock. She said I would like to see you suck a cock.

I heard someone enter the next booth and when the light went on I saw we had a glory hole. We looked through and saw a man with his pants down stroking his cock. He became aware that we were watching and got up and stuck his cock through the hole. It was good sized and rather thick. My girlfriend put her lips around it and started to suck. His cock got stiffer. She pulled off and told me to take over. I was hesitant, but at her urging put the cock in my mouth and started to suck his cock like I liked mine sucked. After a few minutes I felt his cock stiffen and he shot load after load of cum in my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, but couldn't keep up. My girlfriend took over and finished him off and didn;t spill a drop.. Finished, the guy pulled his cock back and said "Thanks."

My gilrfriend asked how I liked sucking cock and I said it was okay, but I couldn't keep swallowing the cum. She said I would in time.

Before we left I got my cock sucked off and my girlfriend and I sucked on three more, with me taking the loads. The last time I held the cock against the entrance to my throat and took it all and that was a big load.

Were are back home now, but there are no glory holes around here and I wish there were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Me too!

I used your same ad and through CL arranged to have a couple of guys come over and feed me their loads.

Both were married and both had decent sized cocks. The one fellow came over three different times and dumped his load in me while the other fellow only came by once.

I do love sucking cock but am pretty much like my wife in that we both like strange cock.

I told her about doing men on my own (I had sucked on several of her boyfriends as a preliminary to them fucking her) and she was surprised that I could do it without her being aware.

I told her that I would be doing it again from time to time and when I find someone compatible she will be had by him too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my first cock suck

My first cock suck was in a night club in manchester i was watching a drag act and got really turn on.And I Think he new because i could not take my eyes off him plus i kept rubbing the front of my pants when her finished he headed strat for me taking me by the hand dragging me to his dressing room he removed his underwear asked to get on my knees which i did he lifted his dress to reveal a very hard cock which i put in my mouth, which i suck vigorously he cum in my mouth so quick i sucked him dry it was the most exciting experience I've ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
first cocksucking

I gave my best friend a blowjob and deep throated his 8 inch cock. Later that night I awoke to him sucking my cock under the blankets and he swallowed my cum load.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
my first ass fuck

Wow thanks for the cock sucking story I too love to suck cock and take it all the way down to fill his cock in my mouth and throat sucking a cock and swallowing his cum this makes me go wild to have a man shoot a big load of cum in me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
First Cock Sucked

Was watching Gay video in Arcade booth when door,which I had forgot to lock burst open.Before I could say a word he had shut & locked door,quickly took the 3 steps to me,placing his left hand on the back of my neck,he used his right hand to guide his cock as he shoved it in my mouth till it hit the back of my throat.He growled:"Bitch,if you want to be able to leave this Booth,you better be the best cocksucker this side of Heaven.I tightened my lips around his thick meat and slowly started sucking him off.After a few moments it actually got longer and a bit thicker.He laughed & said:"Damm your mouth's Cherry" and picked up speed until after a few moments he shuddered and explode a mouthfull of thick,hot Cum;the first 3 jolts hit the back of my throat and I never had a taste...howecer there followed another 3 jolts of sour cum that filled my mouth to bursting.He chuckled and grabbed the hair on my head,violently pulling my head back....I had no control as the scum slid down my throat;he pulled back and filled my mouth with his final 2 jolts as he pulled his dick out of my mouth.He laughed again and said:"If you don't want to swallow my load,spit it out;but you won't leave here alive...or Swallow my load of hot,thick cum and you will be a cocksucker for life...your choice." I swallowed and he said:"Great,now that you have chosen to be a cocksucker,be here every Mon/Wed & Fri. at 2:20 P.M. to service me and my friends....and Oh Yes, and bring KY Jelly if you ever want to sit down again! Looked in your wallet & know where you live.Come here & there's no problem.Don't and we will come to your place & fuck you in all your holes,in front of your family, till you pass out. So,for the next 9 weeks,every Mon/Wed & Fri. the twelve members of their Motorcycle Gang fucked my mouth & arse till they were swollen. Then,on a Monday no one showed & again on Wednesday no one. I was besides myself, they had made me into a Faggot Slut who craved being used by them.I looked everywhere to no avail;they were gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1st time suck

I sucked a hot 23 year old my 1st and only time. I'm 45. It did nothing for me but I love to get sucked and fuck hot younger guys. He sucked me and I fucked him for over 30 minutes. I'm shocked that I can get so many hot young guys who want my thick 8 inch cock. Had a 19 year old suck me and had me piss on him -- ,made him cum a ton!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My Turn?

Good piece of writing! I am married, recently separated after almost 40 years. The past two days I have been drooling over cocks on CL. I am not quite sure how to get started, though. I know that I want to slurp on a cock; no kissing or cuddling, just sucking come from a tasty cock. Suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First time sucking a cock

Your story is really grate I've just started sucking cock as well. I love to suck the cum from his balls and I like the taste. I'm an older guy and I wish I had started sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm married & love cock

I'v been married for close to 30 years. I discovered cock while in college and love to suck, be sucked and occassionally fucked. When my wife is out of town or when I am out of town I always look for an opportunity to be with a good cock. Love to jack off thinking of good cock and hot jucy cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yes I like to go for a bit of that

This is written just like I like to first time experience. I do need to feel secure and have no one to know. I am sure I could do a better than average job of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Waiting for my Chance

I want to suck a cock so badly! I wanna feel that hard cock explode its load down my throat. Ohh, it makes me so horny, I'm gonna shoot my load now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ready for you

I would love to feel your lips around my hard cock as I shoot my load into your throat. I will even return the favour! I want to lick your balls while you cum in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

I also lov 2 suck cock. I go to a ABS in RWC which has a GH and suck cock and sometimes get sucked. I too am sitting here with a raging hard-on after reading this story.

MI_guyMI_guyover 13 years ago
Hard

This story has me hard and leaking. My cock is twitching right now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
my turn

nice story-i was hard as a rock the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
excellent

I cant help but get off with your writing, Im married and very curious, never had an opportunity to do another guy, but cant wait to get a chance.

BW3BW3about 15 years ago
Made me cum, as usual.

Very hot. I always get off to what you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sounds like my first time

I had been drinking when I met my first mouth full of cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sooo hot

stroking right now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GROANNNNNNNN

YESSSSSS, LOVE BEING ANOTHER MAN'S BITCH IN HEAT AND SUCKING COCK.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous