My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just said, "Yes, we're lesbians."

Then she asked me if we were strippers. I laughed and said no. And then she says, "Well, Mallory told me that you two asked her if she wanted to watch?"

I smiled so big, because I wasn't sure where this was headed. I admitted that my mom (though I didn't call her that) had said that, and then I told her she was just being funny. But then I said I would do it in front of all of them if they wanted to watch us and that it had always been a fantasy of ours.

This girl just sort of laughed and she wandered off in the water so I went over to Mallory and started talking to her. She didn't act as uncomfortable to be around us now. We talked for a bit and then one of the other girls told everyone that they were going to go get ready for dinner. I asked if they cared if we joined them (which I know is forward, but I didn't care) and Mallory surprised me and said sure. However the girl I had spoken to before went over to Mallory afterwards and whispered something to her, and Mallory looked at me funny afterwards.

My mom and I got ready and we wondered if the other girls would even be waiting in the lobby or if they'd take off without us. I put on this sexy purple dress that totally shows off my legs and boobs and my mom wore this red one that was strapless and her boobs looked so fricking huge, I almost couldn't control myself as we were getting ready. We both took our time to do our hair and I wore mine up and had long diamond earrings (they're my favorite).

We held hands as we exited the elevator and we weren't surprised when they weren't there, but we waited around to see if they'd show. My mom stood for a while with her hands on my hips facing me as we talked and we got a lot of stairs, and then to our surprise here came the girls.

They were dressed nice too and I have to admit that I checked Mallory out as she was very hot and had the largest breast of the six of them, though no more than a C-cup. We went to this pretty expensive place and my mom shocked me when she said she'd pay for everyone. Now I know my mom is wealthy, but I figured she must have something up her sleeve. We rode in their van and although it was tight we made it work with four girls sitting in the back seat. My mom sat in the second row, but I got squashed in the back, not that I'm complaining, though I didn't get to sit by Mallory, darn.

We had seafood and my mom ordered wine and even though my mom said I could drink I didn't. And it wasn't just because I was underage, but I just don't want to ever go down that path. I'm so anti-alcohol. Anyway, my mom bought like three bottles and they were all drinking so I became the designated driver anyway.

So I have to tell you that one girl asked us how we met and my mom says she doesn't want to bore them with details about us and she wants to hear more about the wedding. It worked perfectly and the girl getting married went on about it and her fiancé for the rest of the meal. Afterwards we loaded up in the van and my mom suggested we all go out dancing and celebrate bachelorette party style. So they were all half drunk and obviously game, but it took us forever to find a place and we had to ask directions twice.

Luckily you only had to be eighteen to enter the place, so I was lucky as I was the only girl under twenty-one. We danced and they all drank and I must admit I have never seen my mom drunk before. I've seen her drink, but she was getting sloppy drunk and I really didn't like it, but I had a good time anyway.

There of course were lots of guys there trying to dance with all of us and I even danced with some of them. My mom once came up behind me and started grinding on me and she even grabbed my breasts a little and it got me so turned on, and funny enough a lot of the girls we were with didn't even seem bothered by it. Some even cheered along with the rest of the crowd.

Well the girl getting married got so drunk that we had to leave, because she was about to pass out. One girl had stopped drinking and she said she would drive us back to the condo. The girl getting married sat up in the front seat by her and hung out the window completely out of it, and as I was getting in my mom pulls me to her and I sit on her lap.

So as we're driving back my mom is rubbing my legs and kissing my shoulder and the girls are all laughing and being loud and not even noticing us. So I just start kissing my mom passionately. Mallory was sitting next to us and she was the first to say anything, but all she said was, "See I told you."

So to that I pulled my mom's dress down and started massaging her right breast and twisting her nipples as we kissed. The girl on the beach that had asked me all the questions was yelling stuff like, "Gross," and "Can't you wait till you get back," and all kinds of crap, but some of the girls just sat there quiet, and one even cheered us on and yelled out the window, "Free live sex show." My mom pulled my strap down and started squeezing my breast too and I loved it. My other strap fell down and both my breasts were exposed and I stuck them out as far as I could, still keeping my lips on my mother's. She squeezed them even harder and then brought her hand down my body and up my dress.

I noticed about that time that the van was very quiet. No one was saying anything and as my mom worked her fingers around my underwear and into my soaked pussy I let out a moan. I stopped kissing her then and she started sucking my nipples. I looked around at everyone and most of them were staring at us. Even the girl who was going to get married had turned around and was staring blankly at my breasts as my mom nibbled on my nipple. I lifted my one leg up and it pulled my dress back so everyone could see my mother's fingers going inside of me. One girl looked away, but the rest just watched with wide eyes. I kept moaning and my mom started fingering me pretty hard and kissing my neck.

We pulled up to the condo way sooner than I would have liked and everyone was quick to get out of the van, so my mom and I did as well. The girls walked off quickly and some were laughing, but others just walked off not wanting to look at us. I had thought they were enjoying it, but then I wasn't sure. The girl that hadn't watched us at all yelled that we were sick. Neither my mom nor I said anything, but we followed them right in and soon we were standing right with them at the elevators again.

Of course the same one that called us sick said there wasn't enough room in the elevator for all of us (even though there really was). As the door shut I stared Mallory in the eyes and winked at her. She started to smile, but stopped herself.

My mom and I made love later in the room and we laughed about the whole evening, but she crashed afterwards hard, probably because she had been drinking. So I called Jessica and talked to her. Afterwards I imagined Mallory coming to the room and having sex with her and I masturbated.

The next day we saw the girls at the beach, but they basically acted like they didn't know us. Still we had a great day, though nothing much happened that I need to write about. My mom and I both seemed satisfied with our crazy evening and neither of us seemed as wild as we had the days before. Still that night my mom fucked me with a strap-on as I leaned over the railing of our back balcony. It was dark and probably no one could have seen us, but I was completely naked and my tits were hanging over the balcony with my mom's hands all over them.

We had time on Monday to swim a little before we had to get ready to leave and we chose the pool since the ocean felt a little cool that early. No one was there at all so as my mom sat on the edge of the pool with her back to the condo, I fingered her pussy and licked her clit as she held her suit to the side. When she climaxed I was rubbing her clit really fast and I actually saw cum shoot out of her pussy a little. I jammed my tongue up her hole and she moaned loudly and then she sank down into the water and kissed me and put her arms around me. Our breasts were smashed together and I kissed her for a long time thinking this might be the last time ever. I wasn't sure.

So I got a little sad and told her that I loved her and she said she loved me too. Then I said I wished we could be like this forever, but I know it can't be. She didn't say anything she just kissed me again. Then I said I would always be her daughter even if I wasn't her lover. She bit her lip a little bit and I thought she was going to cry, but instead she just smiled and let me go and swam away.

We did hold hands in the airport again, but when we landed in our own state we were back to just mother and daughter and no longer lovers. Monday night I called Denise and told her everything about me and Jessica. Then I explained that I couldn't be roommates with her next year, but that I did want to stay friends. She handled everything well, maybe better than me, but who knows. We talked for a long time and she said she'd probably room with her sister. I was happy for her.

Then I went over to Jessica's and told her the news. She was so happy she screamed and we kissed (in her room behind closed doors of course).

The next day I had to work, but when I got home Jessica pulled up in the driveway right behind me. We made love in my room even though my mom was home. Jessica acted weird around my mom that night and my mom seemed a little different too, but that is just something I am going to have to get used to until summer is over.

Well I think this might be the end of my story as I am now very in love with Jessica and don't know if I will have anything else interesting to write about (nor am I sure I want to share our story with you all). I feel very happy and very lucky. I still sometimes lust for my mom's body and I've had the occasional dream of having sex with Denise and Lyndsey at the same time, but I would never hurt Jessica. I love her. I want to thank you all, especially Nikki (no not the Nikki from college). If anything crazy happens I will be sure to let you know, but as I am no longer feeling confused, I don't feel the need to write anymore. But . . . you never know. I do get confused a lot.

Just to let you know Denise is still dating my mom and they seem very happy, though I can't imagine it will last after school starts, but maybe I'm wrong. (And hopefully I never get tempted by them.) Oh and Jessica says she plans on coming out to her family after school starts, I don't blame her for waiting, though I can't wait to see her brother's face.

Love and thanks, Lucy P.

12