My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just smiled and winked at Jessica who was staring at us and smiling. We had to clean up a bit and we all went to the bathroom one at a time. I actually walked out first and thank goodness no one was in the hall, but diagonally there was a door open and I'm sure they had to have heard us. I didn't care though.

I was surprised that Nikki came back to our room, but I got the feeling that she wasn't done with us. As we got closer to ten and I was tired and ready for bed, Nikki said she wanted to please Jessica. And they both got naked again and I watched Nikki lick Jessica's clit. I sucked Jessica's breasts for a while, but mostly left the two of them alone and just watched. I ended up masturbating and sucking my own breasts as I watched them and it was amazing. Jessica had a good long cum and again they kissed afterwards, but no where near as long as when Jessica had pleased Nikki. And soon I was kissing them.

Nikki almost spent the night, but then decided to go back to her and Alley's room. Jessica and I talked for a long time after she left and she wanted to make sure I was ok and of course I wanted to know if she was glad we had done it. She said she loved it, but she didn't plan on being with Nikki ever again. I thought that was a good idea, because I didn't want to take a chance on feelings coming into play. Jessica did admit that she might be up for doing it with some one else though if I wanted. We both smiled a lot and talked about how good it had been.

Then Jessica started asking me if that was how it had been with Denise and my mom. I said yeah, that was about what it was like, although obviously Denise and my mom had way bigger boobs. Jessica knows I love huge boobs and she always thinks it's funny that I ended up with her when I had Denise. I pointed out that I loved her and that what we had was more important than our sex lives. (I want to remind you though that Jessica still has D-cups and though smaller than mine they are perfect breasts, so believe me I didn't give up that much. Well I did in size, but that's all.)

Then Jessica said she could never even think about having sex with her mom, and I admitted that I had spied on Denise and my mom together and had learned that Denise and my mom fantasized about having sex with both her and Denise's mom. Jessica then brought up having sex with Denise and Lyndsey again. I could tell she really thought about that a lot, and I of course pointed out that Lyndsey was not a lesbian, but Jessica seems to think Lyndsey might be attracted to me. I told her I didn't think so, but she insisted that Lyndsey always acted weird when I was around. I pointed out that it was probably just because Denise and I used to be lovers. She admitted that that might be all it was, but that she still thought I could have sex with Lyndsey if I wanted to.

Believe me I've thought about it a lot, and now that Jessica is into threesomes I would probably consider it. But I would hate to hurt Denise, and I'm not sure I could go through with that, because I know it would bother Denise.

Then Jessica suggested that I should try to seduce Lyndsey. I was about to tell her why I thought that was a bad idea, but she followed it up with her having sex with Denise. My mind was a buzz with thoughts. Obviously Jessica must be very attracted to Denise and why wouldn't she be, or maybe she wanted to have sex with Denise, just because I did. Or maybe she wanted to know if I'd be jealous, or maybe she wanted to know if I was interested in Lyndsey. (Which of course sexually, I was.)

I tried to turn it around and asked her how long she had wanted to have sex with Denise. She surprised me with honesty and said ever since she first met her. I wasn't sure what to do, because I didn't want to hurt Denise. I didn't want to do a threesome with her because she might get the wrong idea, and I didn't want to go after Lyndsey and hurt her feelings that way either. I just explained it to Jessica and she seemed to understand, but then she asked me if I cared if she had sex with Denise, and she quickly pointed out that if it bothered me at all that she would never consider it. I realized then that Jessica was just as much of a horn dog as I was.

I had to really think about it and when I paused she immediately said, "Ok, I won't then." But I said, "Well, I don't know. Part of me would actually like to watch you have sex with her." Then she said she wouldn't want Denise to know I was watching them and that got me so horny I started touching myself. I really liked that idea. And then she said she'd really like to watch me have sex with my mom.

I couldn't believe it. After all the fights we had about that now suddenly she was ok with it. I wasn't angry, but relieved, but I had to ask her if she was serious. She said she was. I pointed out to her right then and there that I didn't want her to ever have sex with my mom, and she said she didn't think she could stand it if I ever had sex with Denise again, though she didn't sound as convincing, which made me suddenly very horny for Denise even though I certainly didn't want to even go down that road again.

Before we went to bed we did a sixty-nine and she went to town on me and I got her face so soaked with all my cum and I enjoyed licking her face clean afterwards.

Just to point out that the next day I remember being so tired for my classes, but it was worth it.

That weekend Denise was going home to be with my mom so I decided to go home and take Jessica. We talked about how we should approach this and I told her it would be easy for me to have sex with my mom, but we had no idea how we could get Denise out of the way. Plus I wasn't sure it would be a good idea for Jessica to flirt with Denise this weekend, because my mom might make a move on her if she found out and plus Denise might not want her and then everything would be horrible. We almost wished we hadn't gone home then, but since we were almost there we decided to anyway.

Denise was there before we were and we had not told her we were coming home so there was a surprise, but my mom was thrilled to see us. She hugged us both. The four of us sat and talked for a while. My mom sat practically on top of Denise and as I looked at them I could tell that they were really in love. It was nice to see my mom and Denise so happy, and they seemed to be happy for me too. It was great and no one seemed to feel uncomfortable.

Then my mom started getting really frisky with Denise and the two of them went upstairs and I'm sure they had sex, though we didn't hear them. I took Jessica to my room as well and we also had sex, but we talked about Denise and my mom and got each other off. As we did I came up with a plan, but I kept it to myself as I wanted to talk to my mom first and see if she was even interested in me, though I was sure she'd want me.

Later after dinner my mom and I cleaned up in the kitchen and who knows where Jessica and Denise went off to, but I was hoping she would at least flirt with her a little. I simply whispered in my mom's ears that she looked very sexy that night. Which she really did, and she was immediately horny for me. I kissed her neck and she turned and put her hands on my breasts and tried to kiss me. I told her not now, but that if she could sneak out of bed after Denise fell asleep that I would meet her down stairs in the den. She said she couldn't wait. Neither could I.

As much as I love Jessica, I love making love with my mom and if our society wasn't the way it was I would be her lover. I know I would, but since that isn't possible I know that what I have with Jessica is amazing too. So as night came, we went to my room and they went to my mom's and then I went down stairs and waited and Jessica waited in my room watching for my mom, but she never came.

The next day I found out that Denise had fallen asleep lying on my mom's chest and she had tried to sneak out, but woke Denise up and then she had fallen asleep herself. That sucked, cause I had not only bored myself to tears down stairs, but also all these thoughts of her not wanting me crept in, plus I was exhausted.

Still we made plans to do it the next night. On Saturday we all went out to eat together and Jessica and I also went over to see her family for a bit. Her mom was her usual bitchy self, so it wasn't too much fun, but her dad gave me a hug and was super sweet to Jessica.

Jessica and I had some alone time then at home, but I reminded my mom before bed and this time she didn't disappoint me. When she came down stairs she whispered, "I've missed you so much," and I kissed her right away before we could even get to the den.

I never really looked at the glass doors to see if Jessica had snuck down to watch us for the longest time. I didn't want my mom to see me for one and also I was so into my mom I didn't care. My mom had brought a little bag along with some toys and after we licked each other's pussies she fucked me from behind with a strap-on. She squeezed my tits from behind and just jammed it in so hard over and over and as I looked back at her I saw Jessica peeking in through the glass doors.

I decided then and there that I was going to give Jessica the show of her life. I loved being watched and I know Jessica thought it was so dirty that I was having sex with my own mother. It turned me on so bad. Plus it was exciting that we were sneaking behind Denise's back, as wrong as that is.

I let my mom pound me for the longest time, but then she had me lay on her desk and I spread my legs as she slid her hand inside me. I wanted this so bad I actually was shivering, just convulsing with ecstasy. My mom was fisting my pussy and I was just laying there squeezing and sucking my own breasts. My mom was so good to me. She drove it in deep and I held on to my ankles after a while and just let her give it to me.

I sucked my juices off her hand and we kissed for the longest time, but then she fisted me again and I grabbed her wrist and guided her in and out of me. I had completely forgotten about Jessica and I know my mom had asked me something like, "Only I can please you like this," and I had agreed with her. I looked over and Jessica's face looked like she was having an orgasm.

Then after my mom took off the strap-on I had her lay on her back on the carpet and I pushed her legs up and tongued her ass and pussy a bit before I fingered her, but soon we were sliding a double dildo up both of our asses and fucking each other.

I am so glad my mom talked me into it, because I love having anal sex now. It's not as good as my pussy, but still just amazing. We fucked hard and my mom kept saying, "Oh I love this," and "I love you," and I know I did the same.

We kissed a lot afterwards and I sucked her breasts just like forever. I missed her huge soft breasts and I wasn't sure when I'd have her again so I wanted to spend a long time on them. Then we started grinding our pussies together and I climaxed again and I think she might have too, and we kissed so passionately and I just held her so long.

I know it's crazy, but I love my mom like I love Jessica. I would love to spend the rest of my life making love to her body and kissing her and just being with her.

When we were done I told her not to tell Denise, and she said she wouldn't. I have to admit that the secrecy of sneaking behind Denise's back was actually just as hot as having sex in front of Jessica.

When we left the room Jessica wasn't there. I kissed my mom at the top of the stairs and then we went our separate ways. The lights were all off, but as soon as I crawled into my bed Jessica started talking to me. She couldn't get over what she had seen. She sounded so horny and we ended up having sex, but it was mostly me pleasing her and talking about her having sex with Denise. But Jessica afterwards kept talking about watching me. She seemed like she was nervous or concerned that she couldn't please me like my mom does. I told her she already did, but in reality my mom is just more experienced and a little wilder. I think Jessica will get there.

Even the next morning, Jessica still couldn't believe that she had seen me have sex with my own mom, and I wasn't entirely sure she approved. It was like it turned her on, but she wasn't happy with her self for feeling that way. I guess I felt that way at first too with myself.

Sunday was fun. Jessica and I saw some of her friends and we told them all about college and how great it was living with me. I have to admit that made me feel very happy. We had dinner out with Denise and my mom again, and it was great. I went to the bathroom with my mom and she kissed me and rubbed my breasts a little, but nothing else. That night we sat around and played cards (Sorry if that sounds lame, but I love cards.) Then when my mom and Denise went up to bed my mom kissed Jessica on the cheek and when she kissed me on the lips it was very sexy. And she said goodnight to me and I thought I could just rip her top off and suck her breasts right in front of Denise and Jessica, but of course I didn't. Jess and I had sex that night and again I talked to her about her having sex with Denise, but she said she wanted Denise and Lyndsey at the same time. I ended up fucking her with a strap-on like my mom had done to me the night before and Jessica moaned so loud and I'm sure my mom and Denise could hear her.

On Monday Denise had to go back early and even though Jessica didn't really have to she pretended like she did and Denise drove her back to school and I stayed home with my mom.

I ended up having sex with my mom again and I joked with her that Denise and Jessica were probably having sex together just to see what she would say. It turned her on, but she said, "You'd just hate that wouldn't you," and I said I would, but I was actually hoping they would, though sad I wouldn't be watching it.

I spent hours in bed with my mom. We talked a lot and mostly just cuddled and enjoyed one another's company, but we had sex too and I know I am still in love with her. I know she is my mother and I know it is wrong, but I love her. I didn't want to go back to school. I wanted to just stay in bed with her, but I knew I had to. Plus it was killing me to find out what happened with Denise and Jessica.

So I left late in the afternoon. When I got there Jessica told me that nothing had happened. In fact Jessica hadn't even tried. I asked her if everything was ok, and she told me she was just confused about how she should feel about what I had done this weekend. I asked her if she regretted watching me with my mom. She told me she had loved it. That it seemed dirty and wrong, but that it had made her so horny. Then though she kind of changed her mind and said that she didn't think it was right that I had been with my mom. I was really confused, because ever since I had first told her about it, she had always been very accepting, but now she was acting like it really bothered her one minute and telling me she loved it the next.

I asked her if she was still interested in having sex with Denise. She told me she was and that she was just freaking out about nothing and I shouldn't worry about it. I didn't let it drop there though and she finally admitted that she was jealous of my mom. It wasn't because I had sex with her, but it was that she had assumed that it would only be sex, but she said after watching us it bothered her that I actually seemed like I had feelings for my mom in a "romantic girlfriend way". I knew right away that my face was giving me away so I admitted it to her.

She couldn't understand it. She thought my mom was very attractive and she could understand how I could want to make love to her, but she just couldn't believe that it had happened. She kept telling me she had liked watching it and how it made her horny, but she just had this sick feeling in her stomach about it.

I left for a while, but it wasn't like I stormed out. I went to go talk to Denise after spending some time in the lounge, but when I got there only Lyndsey was there. I talked with her for a while and she made me laugh and I felt better, but I didn't know what to do about what had happened and I was upset with myself for still having these feelings for my mom and yet just thinking about her makes me feel so horny and just like mush. I love being with her and I feel just as strongly toward her as I do Jessica.

So when I got back to the room Jessica was in bed. I crawled in with her and she started touching my breasts. She told me she was sorry for freaking out, and that she knew she shouldn't be jealous but she just was. I asked her if she thought we should just forget about having sex with other girls and would it end what we had. She said she didn't think so. She understood that it might cause some problems from time to time, but that she had loved doing a threesome with Nikki and she really had liked watching my mom fist me.

So I asked her if she wanted to do that to me and she said she did. So we did, and holy shit it was awesome. She kept talking about her having sex with Denise and she even mentioned her doing a threesome with Denise and Lyndsey. I loved picturing that. Then she asked me if I had any fantasies. I told her I wanted to be made love to in a crowded room with a lot of girls watching me. I don't know why that excites me, but it does. I said I'd like Jessica or my mom to fuck me with a dildo while girls stood in a circle around us and watched. She was a little surprised, but she seemed to get excited too and that made me climax so hard.

I tried fisting Jessica, but she isn't ready for that. I mean she wanted to, but she just was getting scared that I'd hurt her. I'll have to work on that, but I know it will happen.

So my life is now as crazy as ever but I am happier than ever as well. Not sure when the Jessica and Denise thing will happen, but I'll let you all know when it does.

All for now,

Lucy

12