My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers

"Oh Patty, you don't mean that. I could never do that," Jill said.

HOLY SHIT, I couldn't believe my mom had said that. She was getting to be too bold.

"Oh I was just using you as an example, Jill. Though you have to admit it would be like going back in time since she looks a lot like I did."

"She does at that," Jill said, but I could tell she felt very uncomfortable.

"Okay, obviously this got very awkward, change of subject," my mom said and they did, and I was disappointed and relieved at the same time.

Okay a week went by and nothing crazy happened until one day after track I was walking out of the locker room and saw Jordan and Kylee talking together. It was so cute. I could tell Jordan was just so excited to be so close to her and I sat in my car and watched them the whole time. Not that I am a creeper, LOL, but I had to lock up anyway so I just worked on some school stuff and let them chat. After Kylee got into her car Jordan walked over to mine. She sat in my car and we talked for like an hour. Mostly about Kylee and a little about me, but I also talked to her about the girl in my third period class again, as Jordan wasn't too sure that Kylee was ever going to happen.

"I'm not saying you have to date her, but maybe you should at least talk to her."

Jordan explained to me that Shannon (who was the girl in my class) would probably tell the whole school about her and she couldn't take that right now. Then Jordan started talking about how she wished that Kylee would just stay after and take a shower, and then Jordan started going into detail about everything she wanted to do to her, and I admit I was so turned on. Jordan was so into Kylee and I could tell she had fantasized about this situation many times. I pictured Kylee's sexy body with water running down her breasts and Jordan coming up from behind to run her hands down them, and then they would start kissing. It was Jordan's fantasy, but I was so wet listening to it.

I so wished I could help her, but I didn't know what to do as she so desperately wanted to keep her preferences a secret.

"You have such a sexy body," Jordan said and I snapped out of my trance. I didn't even realize that my one hand was actually underneath my boob and I was squeezing myself. I must have turned so red, and she apologized and left the car. I tried to tell her it was alright, but she then seemed just as embarrassed as I was.

That weekend mom and I had a lot of sex and she was surprised how horny I was, and that's saying something, ha. On Monday I saw Kylee at school and started chatting with her about Jordan just to see if I could read anything by her body language. Well I guess I suck at that cause I got nothing, ha. I so wanted to help them out, but I didn't know how.

An idea came to me when the head coach told me he wanted to change the order the girls ran the relay. We had some freshman girls that were just really coming on and Jordan and Kylee were not going to be first and anchor legs anymore. So I pulled the two of them into my changing room as soon as I got there, and I started to explain this to them. About half way through I started to change into my running clothes. When I popped my bra off, Kylee said, "Oh my, gosh, coach you're huge."

I laughed it off, but I was secretly hoping that maybe Kylee looking at my body might excite her some, or at least get the two of them talking about it. I was grasping at straws and probably shouldn't have done it, but I did my best to pretend like it was no big deal. I could tell Jordan was beside herself, because she wasn't saying anything and I had never seen her eyes so big. My nipples were so hard and I was feeling a bit excited myself. I liked being stared at that way.

The girls actually took the news pretty well. I'm sure they knew it was coming. So yea I didn't like try to be sexy in front of them it was more of a conversation starter, and it worked because not only did they talk a long time after practice that day, all the girls in my group made jokes about my boobs that day, so obviously at least one of them thought it was a pretty big deal. I hoped it wouldn't go any further, and it didn't seem to.

On Tuesday I had to stay after a little while after school and I took some time to talk to Hayley. I don't know if I was just extra horny that week or what, but I got very close to her when we were talking, and I started touching her. Just reaching out and pulling on her hand or sliding my hand down her arm, but soon we were holding hands and talking really close and I leaned in and kissed her. OH MY GOSH, it was such a great kiss, but she freaked out and apologized to me and told me that this wasn't fair to me and that she was taken and blah blah blah, but wow what a kiss. I was actually so on cloud nine, as my mom would say, that I was hardly even listening to what she was saying.

She left and I was light headed and breathing fast and like just dizzy, and I strolled out to my car and totally left all my stuff inside and had to go back and get it, ha.

I was still in a fog when I went over to track practice. The head coach said something to me and I half ignored him and he had to repeat it again, before I realized he had asked me a question. When I was changing Jordan came in to talk to me. It wasn't about the talk the day before, or even really about anything at all, and I realized that she just wanted to see me naked again.

I was so horny that I let her. I just chatted small talk with her and took my time taking off and putting back on my clothes. After I had the sports bra on I adjusted it several times, just so she could watch me. And when I pulled my pants down I took my panties off too, and stood there for a moment so she could get a good look. And look she did. She stared right at my shaved pussy, and I rubbed my hand over it and she looked up at my eyes.

"Sorry," she said, and I just smiled at her and put some fresh panties on and my shorts.

I said, "Jordan, we can never be together, but I hope when you're masturbating tonight I gave you something to think about. Our secret okay?"

She looked me over and said, "Thank you."

I just smiled and squeezed my boobs together for her pushing them together and she actually bit her lip it was so cute.

Okay so most of that week I did my best to pretend that didn't happen, but Jordan definitely brought it up a couple times. But I always changed the subject quick, and I asked her how things were going with Kylee. She said about the same, but Kylee had mentioned my boobs a few times, and I said, hope it helps.

Okay so that weekend I decided I was going to get crazy. I invited my cousin Kristen over to spend the night and she did, and sort of as a joke my mom asked Jill if she wanted to and you know what, she did.

The evening was fun, we made home-made pizza all of us together. Then we played some cards, then we just sat around and talked until it got dark and I said I was going upstairs to change. I grabbed Kristen by the hand and led her upstairs and I noticed Jill watching us as we left, probably wondering if we ever had tried something together. I was hoping we would. When we were upstairs I closed the door, and then I just started taking off my clothes not even sure what I was going to put on yet. I stood there naked for the longest time just watching Kristen changing and talking to her.

Then I just sort of randomly said, "I wonder if your mom and my mom still fool around."

"I doubt it," Kristen said.

"I don't, your mom is totally hot, she looks like an older version of you," I said and sat down on my bed still naked.

Kristen didn't seem turned on by that at all, in fact try as I may she didn't seem to want to do anything. So after we changed I went back down stairs and Kristen actually went to our guest room to sleep.

When I went down stairs I was wearing my panties and a tight shirt that I had torn the sleeves off of and also cut a slit down the front so I could still fit my boobs in it. It was an old shirt but so soft I couldn't pitch it.

My mom was rubbing Jill's leg as they talked and I could tell she was having better luck than I had. It made me horny and I wanted to join them. So I went and sat right in between them like I had before, but since they were already touching, I was basically sitting on their legs. I told them Kristen was going to bed, and we all just chatted for the longest time, until my mom left to go to the bathroom.

That's when Jill surprised me and asked, "So have you and Kristen ever . . ."

It was an open-ended question and I thought about making a joke, but instead I said, "No, but I've pictured you and I . . ."

Jill's mouth dropped and I smiled. I pushed it. "I'm serious, I've had many fantasies about you growing up, ever since mom told me about the two of you."

"She told you about that?" Jill said looking nervous.

"Mmhmmm," I said and I started rubbing Jill's leg. She moved a little and I thought she was going to leave, but she just shifted her weight and gave me an odd look.

"Lucy, I'm your Aunt."

"I don't care."

"I'm married," she said thinking of another excuse, which told me that she wanted to.

"Mmhmmm," I said and leaned in close to her. "But it's not like your cheating. I'm not just some guy. I'm your niece, we're family, he would never have to know."

I moved closer as if I was going to kiss her, but I didn't and she started to part her lips like she would have let me. I really wanted her to make the first move, but I loved tempting her.

I lifted my shirt and watched her eyes bug out, when she saw my large breasts. I couldn't wait to see hers. I wondered if my mom was watching us now, and that turned me on even more.

I started to squeeze myself and she jumped up from the couch. I was terrified.

"Your mom could come in any minute, Lucy. Put your shirt down," Jill said and although she was telling me to put them away I could see that she was disappointed when I did. I wasn't scared anymore. I could tell she wanted me, but she was just scared herself.

My mom came in just a few moments later. Jill gave me a look like I told you so, but I figured my mom had been waiting to see what happened.

I excused myself to my room and sat there wondering what they were doing. I definitely couldn't sleep. I thought about masturbating or even going to the guest room and trying again with Kristen, but instead I found myself listening outside my mom's room. It was pretty quiet at first and I thought maybe they had just gone to bed, but sure enough I heard the bed squeaking after a while and even some sighing and moaning and I knew my mom and her sister were having sex.

You have no idea how badly I wanted to join them, but I knew I couldn't, at least not yet. I needed to be with her first.

I went back to my room and actually read a book, I was just so wired though that I couldn't even concentrate on it and I had read three pages before I realized I hadn't really paid attention to anything I read. So I just jumped on my laptop and watched You Tube videos.

After a long while I went to the hallway again, still not really sure what I was doing, but just too wired to sleep. My mom's room was quiet. I listened for a long time and heard nothing. Then I stood outside Kristen's door for the longest time trying to decide if I should go in. I wanted her so bad. She was so pretty and so sexy, but I never went in.

I finally decided to be crazy. I flipped the hall light on and opened my mom's bedroom door. Her room was dark. There was enough light from the hall for me to see my way around, but not enough to really see my mom or Jill. I crept to the near side of the bed and saw that Jill was there. She had the covers over her breasts, but I could tell she was at least topless if not completely naked. I talked myself into going for it. I was going to just start touching her and then she whispered.

"Lucy what are you doing in here?"

I got down on my knees on her side of the bed at the same time she rose up slightly to lean on her elbow. Her breasts were still under the covers, but it had dropped enough to let me see how full they were. They were about as big as mine.

I didn't say anything. I lifted off my shirt and brought my left nipple to my mouth and sucked it while looking at her. Then I did the same to my right. She just watched me with her mouth hanging open.

She laid there frozen so I reached up and pulled down the covers, the moment I saw her hard nipples I attacked one of them and she didn't stop me. I sucked her nipple for a long time, and then while still doing so I reached down and found her pussy with my left hand. She didn't shave completely like mom and I did, so that took me off guard, but she was so wet and ready for me I didn't give it a second thought.

She finally whispered again, after making a light moaning sound, "Lucy, we'll wake your mother."

I just started kissing her instead and she was a great kisser. She actually reminded me of how mom kisses. Then I crawled up on the bed, and slid underneath the covers climbing on top of her.

She stopped kissing me and whispered between her teeth, "Lucy your mom is going to wake up."

I just moved her leg so that we were ready to scissor and said, "She won't care."

Jill lost it then and we started grinding together. She was rubbing my boobs too and even twisting my nipples some. I concentrated on getting our clits to rub together and was just staring at her wondering if my mom was already awake.

I found out soon enough when my mom's hand grabbed Jill's boob. Jill was so into me she didn't even realize it was my mom doing it at first, until my mom moved closer and started kissing Jill on the shoulder.

"Oh shit, Patty, I am so sorry," Jill said, but showed no sign of wanting to stop.

"Don't be sorry, I would have sex with Kristen in a heartbeat."

Jill looked really nervous right then, like she felt as if she had lost total control. It made me rub on her even faster and we both started to make noises. My mom started sucking her nipple and Jill kept looking back and forth between us and I could tell she was really close to cuming. Then my mom shocked me and started rubbing my boobs with Jill as she still kept sucking on Jill's nipple. I don't remember what Jill said, but I know she cussed and it made my mom laugh. I started kissing Jill again, and I could feel her climax. My mom reached around and put a finger up inside me and I moaned again. That made Jill kiss me even harder, but when I started to grind on her again she reached around to grab my ass to stop me and found my mom's hand there.

She cussed again, but I remember what she said this time, it was, "Fuck Patty what are you doing?

My mom said, "Getting my daughter's pussy ready for your mouth."

I didn't give Jill time to think about it, I crawled up her body and hovered over her face until she began to lick my clit. I was surprised that my mom started to finger me again, but not for very long, before she began to finger her sister instead. I was looking down at Jill's eyes and squeezing my own boobs and licking them. I came really soon, and got her face so wet, and I had planned on licking it clean but my mom beat me to it.

"This is so wrong," Jill said.

"But you love it," my mom said. "You always did."

My mom leaned back and sat there looking at both of us. We were on either side of her. I was so lost in the sex, that without thinking I leaned forward and started sucking my mom's boob.

"Oh no Patty, this is so wrong," Jill said again.

"I know," my mom said, "Kristen should be in here with us." And she leaned back and as I laid my body across Jill's I started licking me mom's clit. I was so horny and we had already crossed so many lines that I didn't care anymore. Obviously my mom didn't either. Jill didn't say or do anything for a while, until she started rubbing my ass and then finally began to finger me.

My mom was watching and said, "All we need is Kristen to lower that perfect little ass down on my face."

We had crazy sex that night and Jill actually licked my mom's ass. That surprised me. Also mom fucked me with her strap-on while Jill was underneath me. I loved kissing Jill and feeling our breasts together while my mom talked dirty to both of us.

I slept in there that night, but mom woke me up about seven and told me I should probably go back to my room. She said she was going to want to talk with Jill alone, and plus Kristen might wake up and wonder where I was. I didn't argue and I fell back asleep right away.

By the time I woke up my mom was already making breakfast and Jill and Kristen were in the living room watching TV. I wasn't sure what to even say to them so I walked directly to the kitchen.

My mom greeted me with a good morning, but kept it quiet. She hugged me and gave me a kiss on the forehead, more like a mom than a lover, and then I kissed her on the lips, but just a peck. I asked her how things went, and she surprised me by telling me that she had told Jill everything, EVERYTHING!

I was upset at first, more because she always tells me not to tell people about us, but mom assured me that Jill wouldn't tell anyone, not even her husband, and she kept saying, "She's my sister, Lucy."

So then, I don't know, it was actually kind of nice to know she was in on our secret. Mom had even told her all about Denise, Lyndsey, Jessica, Nikki, Carol, you name it, basically our whole story which I have shared with you, though through her perspective of course. For a second I sort of freaked and asked if Kristen knew, but mom said she didn't and she wouldn't, though then mom told me that she and Jill had talked about Kristen joining.

I guess Jill wasn't interested at all at first, and then my mom suggested that she could seduce Kristen, and then have her blindfolded if Jill wanted to get involved. I thought that sounded totally hot, but wasn't sure how likely that could happen. My mom seemed pretty confident and Jill had actually considered it.

Anyway later on that day Jill and I went to Wal-Mart to pick up some stuff, and we picked up some sandwiches after to bring home for a late lunch, and then Jill drove off and parked the car under a tree and I was sort of wondering what was going on, but then she told me, "I just wanted to talk to you for a bit, and plus I want to make sure your mother has plenty of time with Kristen."

So wow it was happening right now. "I bet this just must all seem so strange to you?" I asked her.

"I'll be honest when I woke up this morning I felt terrible. Horrified that I had made love to my niece, watched her make love to my own sister, cheated on my husband. This has been a strange day to say the least. Don't get me wrong lucy, you were wonderful. It was all just so . . ."

"But it isn't really cheating is it?" I said, and smiled at her. "I mean it's not like you are out with another man, it's not like we are strangers you picked up at a bar."

"That's what I keep telling myself, but honestly Lucy I loved last night. I've had fantasies about your mother many times over the years. Some of them included my husband, but I know she wouldn't ever do that. They were just fantasies. I never expected to be with her again. I certainly never expected to be with you, or especially both of you, or that anything between you two could ever happen."

"Yea, it just sort of all happened the summer after high school, and just kept progressing," I said sort of feeling weird talking about it with someone even though they had now been a part of it.

"Yes, your mother told me everything."

"She told me you might be interested in a foursome with Kristen if a blindfold was involved."

"Oh, wow, that was her idea. I probably said I would at the time, but now if it comes down to it, I'm not sure. Watching the two of you together and how close you were and how passionate it was. I just can't see that with Kristen and me. I'm not sure if I really understand it, but I know you both seem happy."

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers