My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill gave me a hug and seemed happy about my surprise (and I mean the food, not the fact I was naked).

Then I asked her how her night was with Kristen and she told me all about it. I loved hearing everything and I could tell she was on cloud nine. I was so happy for her. Then I asked where they were and Jill said, "Oh they're probably still going at it."

I decided to see for myself. I went upstairs and before I reached the top I could hear Kristen. Mom must have been going at it really hard now because she was squealing in spurts.

I peeked into the room (the door was wide open) and saw Kristen was now bent over my mom's dresser looking into the mirror. My mom had one hand on Kristen's breast and the other pulling her hair. I could tell by the angle that the dildo was still in Kristen's pussy, but as loud as she was getting I assumed at first it was up her ass. My mom was talking dirty to her like only she can.

Kristen was agreeing with whatever she was saying whenever she could talk. Kristen started to orgasm for probably the umpteenth time and as soon as my mom thought she was done she eased up on her and they stood up and my mom wrapped her arms around her. My mom finally said, "We all love you Kristen. I'm so happy you are here with us. Kristen pulled off of the dildo and swung around and started passionately kissing my mom. It was such a long hot kiss and I didn't want to interrupt them, but I didn't think they were ever going to stop.

I finally did just walk in and said, "Morning, breakfast is ready."

Kristen was startled, but my mom just turned and said, "Oh my, gosh, what a wonderful surprise."

My mom started to walk toward me, but Kristen wrapped her arms around my mom and held her. I could tell Kristen was putty in my mom's hands especially after a hard fucking. She started kissing my mom on the shoulder and squeezing her huge boobs. She lifted them up and pressed them together and I felt myself dripping.

"How long did you watch us, Lucy?" Kristen asked.

"Not long" I said. "Long enough to make me hot for you both."

My mom winked at me, but Kristen seemed almost drunk with lust and she just kept playing with my mom's boobs. (Not that I can blame her. They are so perfect in every way.)

For a second I didn't know what to do. I almost walked out and then Kristen said, "Don't go. I want to watch Patty fuck you."

It honestly wasn't what I wanted. I still hadn't been alone with my girlfriend. But it was what she wanted so I walked over to the bed and lay down. My mom seemed eager. She climbed over me and started to suck my nipples. I felt her nipples rubbing against my tummy, and I reached down and squeezed her boobs and twisted her nipples. She slid up my body and put her nipples in my mouth. I loved that we were making love slow and sexy, but I loved it even more that Kristen was watching us. She was laying on the bed right next to us. When my mom finally decided to enter me she didn't waste any time. She had my legs up over my head and was pounding me in no time. I was moaning and even screaming a little, and the louder I got the more it seemed to turn Kristen on.

Kristen was touching herself, and I put my hand on her boob for a bit, but then I put both my hands on my mom's enormous boobs as they were bouncing so much I thought they might be uncomfortable for her.

When mom said, "Do you like watching me fuck your girlfriend?" Kristen and I both said yes at the same time. Now I think it is so funny looking back, but at the time I was just so overwhelmed by her thrusts that it made me cum. Here's the thing. When I orgasmed Kristen waited for me to finish and then she started kissing me, but mom didn't stop fucking me, she just kept pounding and it was hard for me to concentrate on Kristen's lips as much as I wanted to.

Whether or not my mom slipped out or just pulled out she suddenly was out and then was pressing it against my asshole. I said, "Wrong hole," but mom had different ideas and soon she was fucking my ass.

Now I was beyond fucked up. She was going at it almost as hard as my pussy and Kristen started sucking my nipples, and I didn't even know I could make noises like I was making. I think I was almost sobbing it was so weird, but I loved it don't get me wrong. Then mom pulled out and she rolled Kristen on top of me and we started kissing and my mom entered Kristen's ass and started fucking her right on top of me.

I'll be honest at first I was sort of disappointed that Kristen and I had not had our night alone, but with everything that had happened, I was thrilled the way it all turned out.

Okay fast forward as even though we had a lot of sex that first week home, nothing compared to the first night and next morning. I will say that the second night Kristen and I were alone, though every night after the four of us all slept together.

So then suddenly I come home from work one day and there is Kylee's car in our driveway. I sort of freaked out at first. When I came in Kristen and Kylee were still standing in the living room. Kristen made it a point to kiss me as soon as I walked in the door. It was almost like, yea she's my girl, back off. It was so cute. I of course had told Kristen everything that had happened, and she thought it was cute. I think now that she saw how HOT Kylee was that she might be a little jealous. So cute.

So Kylee got the idea and left, and Kristen and I sort of laughed about it.

Okay the next couple of weeks were the same old stuff. Work for me, mom and Jill, and Kristen looking for a job. Thing was, now it was memorial weekend, which of course was the weekend we were going to go see Kayla and Carol. Mom and I were excited and I'm pretty sure Jill and Kristen both wished they were coming, but Jill actually seemed to be really excited about having the weekend alone with Kristen.

We drove down to Indy like last time and met Kayla at the hotel. We didn't go crazy right away. We all just sort of talked and hung out, exchanged a hug and a kiss and then all decided to go out to dinner.

Kayla asked us questions a lot about just the past several years and we told her a lot about our sex parties and mom almost gave away that Carol was at one of them. The night was going great and so I don't know, I felt like starting the fun early so I joked to the waitress and told her it was my mom's birthday, even though it is months away, and when she brought my mom a special desert just the waitress, Kayla, and myself sang happy birthday to my mom. I have no idea why I chose to do that, but I knew where I was going with it. When we were done I said, "Happy birthday, Mom" and I kissed my mom with tongue right in front of the waitress. I actually made her cuss when she saw us, and I loved seeing her wide-eyed reaction.

She took off and didn't come back for a while. When she did she asked us if we were really mother and daughter. I was quick to say yes. I'm still not sure she believed me. She just made a face and left. Kayla couldn't believe it. She seemed to handle it all pretty well, like she thought it was more funny than shocking, so I decided to step it up.

I leaned in close to mom and nibbled on her ear while the two of them were talking and then after looking around to make sure no one was gawking at us, I leaned down and licked the top of my mom's boob. That stopped the conversation and Kayla's eyes got huge.

I rubbed my mom between her legs and mom kissed me. It was so sexy.

Well we paid and got out of there pretty quick after that. I could barely keep my hands off my mom. I just loved the idea of Kayla watching us have sex.

When we got back to the hotel room, my mom and I started going at it right away. At first it was all me on my mom, though we helped each other get our clothes off. I didn't even look at Kayla for a while. I just focused on my mom's breasts and I loved feeling her tongue in my mouth. When I did finally look over at Kayla she was just sitting there. Her clothes were on she wasn't touching herself, she was just watching. I looked at her for a while, rubbing my hand between my mom's legs and touching my lips to my mom's nipple. That must have made mom crazy, because she suddenly rolled me over and took control. I looked at mom and saw that crazy look she gets in her eyes when she is super horny.

Mom grabbed my neck and kissed me so hard and then squeezed both my boobs really hard just staring into my eyes. Then her hand made its way inside of me so fast. At first she just slid in a couple fingers, but she was really quick to get in four and then she was actually trying to fist me within a minute. She was almost too rough for me, but when I looked over at Kayla she looked like she was sweating from the rush of watching us.

I pulled one of my legs back and said, "Fuck me mommy."

Shit, mom pounded the hell out of me with her hand. I started moaning so loud that mom put her hand over my mouth. I looked down at my mom's bouncing boobs and wished she had shoved those in my mouth instead. I looked over at Kayla and she finally had her hand down her pants. I orgasmed. I was a shaking mess and I almost think I blacked out for a second. My mom took her hand off my mouth and I let out this long strange sound almost like I was weeping. It was really strange. I couldn't really control myself. After I calmed down my mom pulled out her hand and rubbed all my cum all over my breasts and her own. Holy shit that was sexy. I loved watching her soaked hand rub across her enormous breasts and hard nipples. I started to squeeze my own boobs and I loved feeling the stickiness of them. I licked the top of my right boob and my mom leaned down and took my nipple in her mouth and started sucking on it. Our mouths came close and we almost kissed, but then she brought my own nipple to my mouth and I sucked on my right boob for a moment with mom staring into my eyes.

I felt her hand sweep over my clit and it made me jump. I was so sensitive. We both laughed and then she kissed me. I was very aware that Kayla was watching us and it made the kiss so much hotter. She kept tickling my pussy, and we finally just pressed our foreheads together and started laughing again.

Then my mom slowly rose up from the bed and looked at Kayla and said, "Doesn't Lucy just have the most perfect body, Kayla?"

I think I actually blushed. I have no idea why. I rolled on my side with my one leg bent up and my fingers were sort of playing near my hole, but not near my sensitive clit.

Kayla said yes and I think she was going to move closer to me, but mom grabbed her by the hand and said, "It's time for me to shower and clean up. Do you want to help me Kayla?"

Kayla said yes of course, and I watched them walk to the bathroom turning my body to follow them. Kayla looked back at me smiling, and I just laid there still touching myself. I know my mom loves my friends and so I wanted her to enjoy a little alone time. I think Kayla wanted to shower with my mom alone too.

A good ten minutes went by before I called Carol on the phone. She was staying at the same hotel. She hadn't left her room since she checked in fearing that Kayla would see her. I told her everything we had done including the silly stuff in the restaurant. She sounded as if it was making her hot. She got off the phone before I wanted too. She was so afraid she'd get caught for spying on Kayla, so I didn't try to keep her on the phone.

At least a half of an hour went by before I heard my mom calling me to the bathroom. I went in and pulled back the shower curtain and little Kayla was on her knees and licking my mom's asshole. (My mom and her anal play, so funny.) Mom asked me to come in and lick her other side and so I did. Kayla kind of paused and looked at me funny. I think she was embarrassed for licking my mom's asshole, but I winked at her. Not sure it helped, but she continued to lick her ass while I licked mom's clit. My mom said "Fuck" a lot. She has such a mouth when she is feeling good.

When she orgasmed and recovered, we all actually washed a little and kissed some. Then after drying off, which was actually a lot of fun as we dried each other off, mom got out her bag of treats.

First she fucked me in front of Kayla. That might have been the sexiest thing for me the whole night. We did about every position and mom just kept pounding me so hard. Then mom had me sit on Kayla's face while she fucked me from behind, which I think was the second best I felt the whole night, next to mom fisting me.

Then mom fucked Kayla, but not nearly as hard as she did me, and then mom fucked my asshole while Kayla lay underneath me. I was lying between Kayla's legs and with each thrust from my mom I could feel our clits rubbing on each other. It was so sexy.

I think we were completely exhausted, because after mom pulled out, Kayla and I snuggled up and I fell asleep before my mom came back after cleaning up. Next thing I know it was the next morning. We had never got Carol to come over. Now that said my mom had a plan. And soon enough she was talking Kayla into wearing the blindfold. It actually took a long time and my mom also wanted to tie her up, but Kayla would not do that.

Well I jumped up and quietly snuck out while my mom messed around with Kayla. I had just my mom's robe on and I walked by a married couple (I assume) in the hall that gave me a funny look. Not sure why cause for all they knew I was just swimming or something. I knocked on Carol's door, and she almost didn't come with me, but I dragged her down, literally yanking on her arm to get her to follow me. When we came in I let the door close to much and Kayla noticed. She started asking questions and my mom just decided to tell the truth, well sort of.

"We have a special guest Kayla."

Kayla of course asked who and of course my mom wouldn't say. She made it sound like it might be Kristen or Jill, and so even though Kayla looked nervous as hell she didn't rip of the blindfold or anything.

My mom explained how not knowing who it was would heighten the pleasure. I don't know if that is true or not, but I went down and started to lick Kayla right away to get her to not think too much about what was happening. Kayla seemed to love my tongue and she had her hands on my head and was moaning.

I peeked up every once in a while and saw my mom whispering to Carol. I finally moved aside and reluctantly Carol crawled on the bed to take my place. Now this is where I would love to tell you that Carol had sex with Kayla again, but she didn't. She just couldn't do it I guess, so my mom went down on Kayla instead and Carol watched for a while. I tried to at least get her to suck her nipples, but she wouldn't do that either. I started to play with Kayla's boobs and twist her nipples and Carol did touch herself some, but she never touched her daughter.

I talked to Carol later and she assured me that the desire was there, but it just seemed wrong. Also after Carol had left and mom and I were still playing with Kayla, my mom said something about what would Kayla do if we took of the blindfold and it was Carol making love to her? Kayla ripped her blindfold off so fast and she looked terrified. So I guess I'm glad nothing happened, but at the same time I am just disappointed for everyone.

Mom and I drove home that afternoon and we told Kristen and Jill everything. I never asked Kristen about what her time with her mom alone was like, and she didn't offer it up. Mom told me later that Jill told her that they had a lot of dildo play, so I'm glad they had their fun.

Sorry to disappoint, but I can't always make things happen. I am loving my summer break now and who knows maybe another exciting event worth writing about will come along. I haven't seen either Candice lately or Kylee, so nothing more to say about that either. All for now!

Love,

Lucy

12