My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,064 Followers

Okay sorry fast forward. The six of us had a blast that weekend, but it was really just more of the same so I won't bore you with it. In fact I found myself having sex with my mom more than anyone else. I knew it was because I was getting excited about making love with her and Candice.

So then a couple weeks past and I was constantly bringing Candice up for one reason or another to get an idea of what my mom was thinking. Finally one night I just told her straight up what I wanted. As usual my mom thought it was a bad idea. That didn't stop me, and soon I had my mom convinced that we could make it happen. And that mom and I wouldn't have to touch each other in front of her. She still wasn't thrilled about it, but I could also tell that it was something she wished could happen.

So one day after mom and I had gone out to dinner together I drove us over to Candice's house. My mom realized what I was doing before I entered her neighborhood, but she didn't really tell me to stop, she just kept saying, "Oh no, Lucy, this is a bad idea."

So anyway Candice didn't even know we were coming over, so I wasn't even sure she would be home. So we get there and we sort of argued in the car and I talked her into at least going in and talking and seeing how Candice reacted to us showing up. Again I think my mom really did want this as much as I did, but she was just afraid. I think both of us were just not thinking straight because we walked past a car parked in the drive which we swore was Candice's car, but it wasn't. First why would she not be in her garage? Hell it's winter. Plus though it was a similar car it wasn't even her car and we didn't even notice. To be fair, mom and I don't really know stuff about cars and it was dark, but I'm sure many boys out there will make fun of me for this. So yea mom and I knock on the door and Candice answers and she looks shocked as hell.

I at first thought it was a good thing, but then as we walked in and we saw the other woman there I felt so stupid.

Okay so we were introduced. Her name was Gabrielle, but she went by Gabi. She was in her late thirties I'd say. She looked Mexican, but I can't be sure and if you remember Candice has Mexican blood in her. They actually made a really cute couple. Gabi had a nice body for sure, she was in great shape and though her boobs were a little smaller than Candice's, I'd guess about 36C. She had absolutely gorgeous hair. Today it was in cute curls that rolled down the side of her face and I was super jealous of it.

So anyway, Candice introduced Gabi as her friend and my mom and I, as old friends, so I wondered what Gabi really was to her. So after some chatting Gabi decides to take off, and I couldn't tell for sure if Candice was happy about that or not, she did seem surprised. As soon as she was gone, my mom asked, "So future girlfriend?"

Candice completely ignores her and says, "So what brings you two over here?"

And so continuing the ignoring game, my mom says, "Current girlfriend?"

Candice smiled at my mom and said, "We're honestly just friends . . . for now."

"Good," my mom said. It made Candice give her a funny look. "Cause I'd hate for you to cheat on her."

Candice's eyes got really big and my mom moved in and started to kiss her. I think this was as surprising to me as it was to Candice. We didn't have any sort of plan, but this wasn't what I had pictured at all. It was supposed to have been me kissing her as far as I was concerned, but that was my mom.

They didn't make out long as Candice broke it off looking nervous. She had kissed mom in front of me so many times when they dated, but having recently made love to me she probably was at a loss for what was coming next. Actually I was at a loss too, ha.

So Candice turned red and said, "Okay wow, I did not expect that at all."

"Honestly I had not planned that either. I think seeing you with Gabi got me a little aroused," my mom admitted. It sort of had for me too, but I kept my mouth shut and just watched my mom do her thing.

"Really?" Candice said. "Seeing me with someone got you aroused? Not jealous?"

"No, not at all," my mom said. Then she reached out and put her arm around my waist. "If the thought of you and Lucy turns me on, why would you think that Gabi would get me jealous?"

Candice just looked like her brain was on overload. She was smiling, but it looked more confused than happy. Obviously nervous she said, "Turned on, really?"

"Candice, how many times did you and I fantasize about you going into Lucy's room and you having your way with her," my mom said and then reached up and pulled down on my shirt a little. My shirt was already showing ample cleavage, but now Candice could see the top of one of my areolas.

I felt incredibly exposed and naughty. My mother was showing off my body like it was a prize. My breasts felt even larger than they already are, and I stuck my chest out and felt myself sucking in a deep breath. This was so erotic. So wrong, so naughty, so TABOO. This was the sort of thing I loved. Not knowing how Candice would react, hoping she would be turned on even though what was happening was so wrong.

Candice looked at my breasts and she bit her lip, then she looked at my face and I saw lust in her eyes, but just as quickly as it came it left and she turned to my mom and said, "Patty, I'm not sure what is going on here, but . . ."

My mom didn't let her talk, she quickly cut her off. "Candice it's not like you haven't already had her," she said letting go of my shirt and reaching out and taking Candice's hand with the hand that had just been resting against my boob. "Our fantasy was that you snuck out from our bedroom and while you made love to my sexy daughter, I listened to the moaning in the next room." By the time she finished saying that my mom had pulled Candice's hand up to my mom's enormous chest and rested it between her boobs. "Now you two have both had your fantasies fulfilled, I think it's only fair that I should get to listen in." And while she was saying that she moved Candice's hand over to my chest. I stepped just a little closer and now Candice was looking me right in the eyes.

I was completely cool with this, but in all honesty I would have loved it if my mom had just ripped my shirt off and started sucking my nipples right in front of Candice.

"Patty, I had no idea this was something you really wanted. I always just thought you were saying those things for me."

"They were for us," my mom said and let go of Candice's hand. Now Candice's hand was still against my breast and my mom was also touching the side of my breast. I was about ready to collapse. I totally felt light headed.

I decided to do something. I reached up and pulled my shirt and bra down off the breast that they weren't touching and Candice's other hand immediately went to it. Then I said, "I want you so bad."

Candice said, "This is insane," but before she could say another word my tongue was in her mouth. We stood there kissing while my mom watched. It was so hot. I had kissed Candice in front of my mom before, but never like this. I felt like I was sixteen again, and having the fantasy that I had always dreamed.

We kissed for a while and I felt my mom's hand squeeze my boob a few times, but when she stopped and let go, I pulled back from Candice and took her by the hand and started leading her to her bedroom. We went in and didn't shut the door. I started taking off my clothes, but Candice wasn't yet. She said, "Lucy is this something you really want to do? I mean I know this is something Patty obviously wants, but . . ."

"I want this more than anything," I said. "I wish she was in here watching us."

Candice started taking her clothes off right then. She seemed so excited. When she had her shirt off, I stopped messing with my pants and immediately attacked her nipples with my mouth. After sucking her for a while she just fell back on the bed. I started taking off the rest of her clothes and my own while I sucked her nipples, and then when we were completely naked I laid on top of her. She wrapped her legs around me and I could feel our swollen clits rubbing as we just held tight and stared at each other for a while.

Again she said, "Are you sure this is a good idea? Your mom and you will never be the same again."

I smiled at her kissed her quickly on the lips and said, "It's okay Candice. I'm a big girl. I know what I want." She smiled at me and we kissed again, and then I added, "When mom started to pull my shirt down and I felt her hand against my boob . . ." I didn't pause for dramatic affect here, but I actually felt a tingle thinking about mom touching me and I shivered a little. "I loved it. I wasn't sure what she was going to do to me and I didn't even care."

"Oh Lucy," Candice said. "I didn't even tell your mother half the fantasies I've had about the two of you." We kissed again this time so passionately and I began to rub my clit against her quickly. We paused for air and I said through deep breathing, "I've dreamed of threesomes with the two of you since I was sixteen."

We were really grinding now and we would kiss every so often, but mostly we concentrated on rubbing our clits together. She started to make noises first, but soon I was too and I knew my mom could easily hear us with the door open. I imagined her rushing in at any time. Pictured her leaning over and licking my bare ass, but she never came. Candice and I both orgasmed, me twice and her once, before we finally stopped.

I lay beside her and we kissed a little off and on and she looked still so nervous. Finally she said, "I almost wondered if Patty was going to come in the room."

"I was hoping she would," I said. I didn't know if my mom was ever going to let her know that mom and I did things together, but I wasn't afraid to let Candice know my desires.

Candice gave me a cute smile, and I winked at her. She said, "You are so wild. You are so your mother's daughter."

"Maybe we should go see what she's up to," I suggested.

"Well I know one thing. She definitely heard us," Candice said.

We got dressed first then we walked out of her bedroom, down the short hall and found my mom sitting on the couch in the middle of the living room facing the hall. Her pants were off and she was rubbing her clit. Her shirt was on, but it and her bra were up revealing her huge breasts. I wanted to attack her, but I was going to let my mom make all the decisions tonight.

My mom stopped rubbing, but not until she was sure that Candice had seen her. She put her hand over her pussy, but didn't cover her breasts and said, "It sounded like you two had fun."

Candice looked shocked. I think part of her wanted to attack my mom as much as I did, but the fact that my mom was laying their naked in front of me must have confused her. After looking at my mom for a while, Candice said, "We did. Looks like you were enjoying yourself too."

"I was. I loved hearing the two of you. I admit I might have peeked in your room a couple times."

"Did you?" Candice asked.

I hadn't had a clue, but I loved it that she had. My mom patted the couch and Candice sat down next to her. I was standing there unsure what to do. I was thinking maybe I should leave, but then my mom patted the couch on the other side of her. So I sat down. I felt this sense euphoria for a moment.

"I did. And I liked seeing Lucy's pretty little butt moving between your thighs."

"She's a wonderful lover," Candice said. "With the body of a goddess, just like her mother." (Not trying to brag, that's really what she said.)

My mom was slightly facing Candice more than me, but she twisted back and pulled down on my shirt again. She held the shirt down just as before with my nipple nearly about to pop out and she said, "I know you always loved my chest. Lucy has grown up quite nicely hasn't she?"

My mom's other hand started to cup her own huge breast and I watched her hand first squeezing her boob then gliding across her nipple, then I looked into her eyes. My mom was looking at me like she does right before she fucks me. I wasn't sure she was going to be able to control herself. Then I looked at her hand against my chest. Felt her fingers inside my shirt and against my nipple. I stuck my chest out and my nipple popped out of my shirt and bra. My mom tucked my shirt down underneath my breast and let it hang out for Candice to see.

I watched Candice as her eyes went from my chest to my mom's and then she leaned down and began to suck my mom's nipple right in front of me. I reached up and pulled my shirt open and let my other breast out into the air as well, tucking my fists below my chest and pushing them up and together. My mom's hand left me and she began to squeeze both her breasts as Candice sucked her nipples. I decided to take my shirt off and bra and was soon topless. My mom and Candice hardly seemed to notice at first, but when my mom did she put her arm around me and pulled me to her side, my right breast resting against her enormous left breast. Candice looked back and forth between our chests and then nibbled on my mom's for a moment longer before leaning over and licking my closest nipple.

Then her hands were on my left breast and her other on my mom's right and she was going back and forth sucking both of us.

I looked at my mom and she noticed my attention and looked at me. I wanted to kiss her so bad, but I wasn't going to do anything that would make her angry, so I didn't. Still she smiled at me and I felt her hand reach around behind me and cup my left breast, the same one that Candice was fondling.

Candice noticed right away and her hand brushed over top of my mom's and Candice helped my mom squeeze my breast. I can't imagine what Candice was thinking. She probably assumed that this was our first contact together, but perhaps she had always suspected, I wasn't sure.

Candice suddenly said, "I'm going to do everything I can to make you both happy."

My mom said, "You're doing wonderfully so far."

That made Candice kiss my mom. They just started making out and I just laid there with my mom's hand cupping my boob while Candice's hand rested on hers. It was so incredible watching them kiss. When they stopped their foreheads rested against one another and I heard my mom whisper, "I want that tongue between my legs.

Candice started moving down that glanced my way. I just shook my head yes, letting her know I was okay with whatever happened. Her hand left mine, but my mom continued to hold my breast as Candice went down on her. Candice's hands at first were against my mom's thighs but as soon as my mom was spread wide they started roaming upwards and found my mom's boobs again.

My mom began to moan after a while and I almost felt like they had forgotten me. Then just when I was thinking that, Candice's hand went over to my chest again. She at first just rubbed my boobs, but then she found my mom's hand again and she helped her to squeeze me. Candice stopped licking for a moment and said, "Oh Patty, this is like a dream come true. I can't tell you how hot it makes me that you are touching Lucy's boob."

"I thought you would like it," my mom said and mom started really rubbing my chest squeezing it and squeezing it and pulling it around as best she could from behind.

I decided to get into it, and said, "Oh mommy!" Which Candice just seemed to love because she yelled, "Oh fuck," and started fingering my mom.

Then my mom said, "Oh shit," and pulled me over to her. I rested my head against her enormous tit with my mouth inches from her nipple and looked down at Candice's face as she watched my mom twisting my nipple. Mom was yanking and tugging and twisting my nipple. It felt so fucking good and the longer she did it the closer and closer my mouth got to her nipple. My mouth was open and I was breathing on it, and Candice began to watch my face instead of my chest.

I was teasing the hell out of her. I know she wanted me to suck my mom's nipple more than anything, but I just wouldn't do it.

I started fingering myself and said, "Oh mommy, my nipple feels so good."

Candice pulled her finger out of my mom and slid her soaked hand on to mine and at first was helping me finger myself, but then she slid one in with mine. Shit that felt good. I noticed her left hand then go back inside of my mom and soon she was fingering us both.

I pulled my hand out and I reached up and held my mom's hand which was still on my breast. We sat there like that for a long while, the whole time Candice just fingered the hell out of both of us.

Finally Candice said, "If the two of you do more . . . I wouldn't tell anyone . . . If you want to I mean."

Mom said, "Oh Candice, she's my daughter, that would be so wrong." My mom took her hand off my boob and put it lower on my hip, but still held me to her. I kept my hand on her hand. My mouth was just above her nipple, and I licked my lips a couple times to make sure Candice saw me. She could tell by the look on my face I wanted it in my mouth. My mom was such a tease.

"You're right," Candice said. "Sorry I'm just so horny right now I can't think straight. This is like a dream. I can't tell you how many times I've thought of doing this with the two of you."

"I can't believe I was rubbing her chest like that. So wrong . . ." my mom said and her hand was rubbing around my hip her fingers sliding towards my pussy, but still quite a ways away from it. "Just the thought of you pleasing my baby girl is so . . ." My mom's hand rose up my body and sent shivers down my spine. Her hand went up underneath my left breast again and she took some of its weight in her palm.

"Yes," Candice sort of said uncontrollably, watching my mom's hand touch me.

Her hand with mine on it, slowly rose up until her palm was over my nipple and then she gave my boob a great squeeze again and said, "so, so sexy, Candice. You touching Lucy's beautiful body." I darted my tongue out and licked my mom's nipple without even thinking. Candice didn't even notice, but my mom did and she took in a deep breath. My mom didn't stop what she was saying though. "licking, fingering, sucking . . ." My mom's hand dropped and cupped my breast underneath it again and she said, "Suck her nipple, Candice."

Candice didn't hesitate. She continued to finger us, but rose up on her knees and leaned over and started to suck my nipple.

"Oh yes, like that," my mom said in a super sexy and seductive voice. "Suck that beautiful hard nipple."

I was feeling so good, but I intentionally said, "Oh shit yes, that feels so good."

Candice stopped and looked at me, and even though I could see her from the corner of my eye, I was still staring down at my mom's nipple.

My mom began to roll my nipple between her thumb and forefinger and I said, Oh shit, mommy, fuck yes. I'm going to cum."

Candice reacted quickly she dropped down and started to lick my clit as she continued to finger me. She pulled out of my mom and concentrated on me. My mom scooted away, but towards me and pulling her hand out from behind, she put both her hands on my breasts and was twisting both my nipples. She was really going to town on them, but it felt so good, and with Candice pleasing me below, I felt so close to an orgasm.

I was cussing now a lot, and looking back and forth between Candice and my mom. Both of which were staring me down. When I started to cum, my mind just stopped functioning, at first I just moaned really loud, but then I started almost screaming with each little lick or finger pump. I'm sure my face looked ridiculous as I next started to convulse a little since they weren't slowing down.

I started gasping then as I was climaxing multiple times and I actually wasn't even focusing on anyone for a little bit. The orgasm was just so intense I sort of forgot what we were doing, and as soon as I could talk the first words out of my mouth were, "Oh shit, I love you mom."

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,064 Followers