My First Time with Another Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid two, then three fingers in and out of her as she moaned approvingly, directing me to go faster and harder. Just as I began to fuck her with my three fingers, I felt her slide her vibe into me, in and out slowly at first then increasing the pace until the two of us were furiously fucking each other.

Just when I thought I could take no more and would explode once again I felt Wendy's body tense as she screamed in ecstasy herself, "yes, yes, yes! Oh baby doll that is soooo fucking goooood!" And that was exactly how I felt as well as I too exploded in an amazing orgasm.

We lay together for a long while after that, me wrapped in Wendy's arms. I felt like I could stay there forever and had no desire or reason to move. Wendy kissed my lips and my cheek and my neck occasionally as we snuggled in each other's arms and talked for almost an hour before Wendy asked if I was hungry. Well, we both were famished so she got out of bed tossed me a long t-shirt and put one on herself before we went downstairs and opened a bottle of wine and made some dinner. All the while, we couldn't keep our hands and lips off each other. We finally made it through dinner and headed back to the bedroom and slept, very soundly together in each other's arms. And I was more than a bit late to work the next day.

I've been with Wendy now for almost two months now. I have not been with a man since then but I am still very attracted to, and interested in, guys. I don't expect I'll be changing teams, as they once put it on Seinfeld. I have simply become a switch hitter, so to speak, to include women in my lovemaking. And Wendy is content with our relationship as it is for now.

The end.

12