My First Time With Aunt Grace

Story Info
After years of desire, he seduces his sexy aunt.
1.6k words
4.03
131k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on an event that actually occurred. This story is meant solely for the reading of mature adults and is not intended for those under the age of 18.

Before I start this story let me first tell you a little about the two characters in this story. The woman is my favorite aunt. Her name is Grace. She is 59 years old, 5'3", 110 lb., her breasts are a nice and firm 34B, and her panties are between a size 5 and a 7. I am her nephew Jesse. I am 20 years old, 5'5", 125 lb., and I have a seven inch cock and when fully erect it is a good nine inches. You she I have always had a crush on her ever since I was 13. She knew that I had had a crush on her.

So every time that I was with her she would hold hands with me, place my hand on her ass whether it be inside of her pants on her bare ass or panties while walking down the street or wherever we may be. Other for instances would be the time that I saw her in her bra and jeans while she was changing her top and talking on the phone to my mother. The time that I saw her neatly trimmed pussy while she had her legs propped on her coffee table when she was reading the Sunday newspaper because she wasn't wearing panties under short gray shorts that she was wearing. The time that I went to go to the bathroom & accidentally walked in on her just stepping out of the shower. And the time that we were French-kissing in her living room while my uncle was only within an earshot away. It was only a matter of time until we become lovers.

Now that you know about how this all started here is the story of the day our affair began.

One hot day in June, I was outside of my apartment working on my car when I heard a car pull into a parking space right next to where I was working on my car. When I looked up from under the hood to see whom it was I noticed that it was my Aunt Grace. She got out of her car started walking over to where I was standing. I noticed that she was wearing a pair of shorts that ended just above her knee, a tee shirt with an American flag on it, and a pair of open toed sandals that show off her beautiful feet and sexy toes. When she started to walk over to me I asked her what she was doing here in my neck of the woods. To this she said "I took today off from work because I had a few things to take care of and was in the neighborhood doing some errands; so I decided to stop by to see if you were home."

So I said to her "Well, I am so glad that you decided to stop by." When she finally got to where I was she gave me a hot and steamy passionate kiss. So I said to her "What are you doing for the rest of the day? And she simply replied "You." To that I said: "Sounds like a good idea to me." I then picked her up and sat her on the hood of my car, and went back to what I was doing, kissing her passionately. While we were kissing I started to run my hand up her inner thigh and inside her shorts to the bikini panties that she was wearing. When I reached her panties I noticed that she was very wet. So, I said to her "Has someone been a bad little girl." So she said to me " I guess that I am going to have to be punished now for being bad." As I was playing with her clit she started to moan and pleaded for me to stop teasing her all the while she was teasing me and rubbing my hardened cock through my jeans. I just ignored her and kept on teasing her as she was moaning and groaning screaming "OH GOD, HOLY SHIT, I NEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD THAT COCK IN ME RIGHT NOW."

Just as she was at her climax and about to get off one of her many orgasms for the rest of the day I stopped abruptly and I said to her, "Why do you want me to stop? I know that you want it as much as I do." She looked at me with this seductive look on her face and replied "Because I want to take you inside and fuck you my boy-toy." So with that I picked her up and carried her into my apartment and laid her down on my bed. When I laid her down on the bed I started to unbutton her shorts and pull down the zipper with my teeth, she was so horny that she kept begging me to stop teasing her and to play with her delicious pussy and clit. So, I looked at her and said, "When I am ready to eat you out I will bitch. When I am done with you you will be begging me for more and will definitely not want to return to that wimp husband of yours." I then got off the bed leaving her all hot and bothered. Then I walked over to the side of the bed where that luscious, and fuckable mouth of her's was.

When I took off my jeans and boxers she grabbed my hard and thick 9-inch cock like a tiger hunting it's prey and started sucking it like it was an ice cream cone that was melting. While she was sucking my cock I ripped open her shirt and noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were hard. So I said to her "You little slut! You had this whole thing set up. There is no way that you had errands to run in this neighborhood. This is most definitely the only errand that you had to run." Seeing that she had her mouth filled with my cock all she did was nod her head yes. At that moment I decided that she had enough sucking and it was time that I drove my hard 9-inch cock into that wonderful looking pussy of hers.

When I put the tip of my cock at the entrance of her pussy she started moaning in agony to put it in her. So ever so slowly I started to drive it in her driving her completely wild. By the time that I really started pounding her pussy she had three orgasms. She truly is a slut of cock and fucking. While I was fucking her pussy she started to scream and moan because she was to reaching yet another orgasm. I saw this and pulled all the way out until just the tip was at the entrance to her pussy. Her eyes grew wide and she said to me "What are you doing I need you in me and I need you now. You can't do this it's not fair."

I looked at her and said to her "What exactly do you need you little slut. You probably say that to every guy that you fuck." She looked at me with shock in her face and just then I drilled her with my cock. I started pounding away at her pussy again. So she went back to moaning and groaning. I would keep changing my pace all the time. She started screaming "OH FUCK I NEED YOU! OHHHHH GGGOOOOODDDD! UGGGHHHH OOHHHHH YYEEAAAAHHHH! YES I'm A SLUT FOR COCK. I AM YOUR SLUT. I NEEDDDDDD YOOOOUUUU! FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM! FILL MY PUSSY!" When I started to feel my cock ready to explode with my cum I slammed all the way into her pussy and held my cock there. I was groaning "OHHH YEAH! OH MY GOD!"

At the moment I was not only happy to comply but shot load after load after load until it was leaking from her pussy and running into her ass crack. The excess cum I rubbed all over her belly and in her belly button. After our mind blowing cum together we collapsed in my bed. While we were lying there and I was playing with her nipples I said to her: "That was amazing. I Love You Aunt Grace. I want you to be my lover." When I said that she looked at me and started to kiss me.

When we broke from our kiss she said. "That was definitely amazing. I haven't felt this good in ages. You are definitely the new man and lover in my life. This body is for you and only you. It always has been yours, and not anyone else's. I have been waiting for you for a long while Jesse." We fucked at least 2 more times that day before she went home, and then we showered together and she left. As she was walking out the door she gave me another long passionate kiss and told me that she definitely enjoyed it and that we should do it often. She also told me that I am definitely her favorite nephew/lover/new man.

It's only a month after this happened and ever since we have been meeting once to twice a week for lunch, which really isn't lunch but an enjoyable fuck. This is not only a fuck to remember, but this is a relationship that will last a long time and never be forgotten.

Hoped you liked the story. Feedback & comments are definitely appreciated. If you like it so much I'll write another story about a time with my other aunt. You can email me at the address in my profile.