My First Time With Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucOuarm
LucOuarm
188 Followers

I moaned with both relief and pleasure as I felt my semen begin to spurt out. After I softened, I pulled out, dragging the spent condom with me. Rachel clutched me in a death grip, her face buried in my chest. I massaged her softly and kissed the top of her head. Her arms relaxed gradually, and we lay together, spent and weary.

"I didn't want to do it, but suddenly, I wanted to do it so much," Rachel said softly. "I don't understand what came over me, and I don't know why it didn't hurt." She shook her head slowly and tapped her finger on my chest. "Doesn't the first time hurt?" she asked.

"I thought it was supposed to hurt too," I said. We kissed gently for many minutes. "Are you sure it's ok that we did it tonight?" I knew it was really too late for her to say no, but I asked anyway. She was suddenly very chatty again.

"Yes, I guess I really wanted to do it, and I told you to do it. You were doing only what I asked, what I must have really wanted, what I needed so much. Besides it didn't hurt, so that must have meant that I was ready to do it..." She was quiet for a moment and then smiled. "Do you have another of those little rubber thingees?" she asked, grinning at me.

LucOuarm
LucOuarm
188 Followers
12